c h a p t e r 31

Hyunjin POV

  I counted the money and saw that I had a total of about  five thousand dollars. I placed my money in a bag then thought for a second.

  'Hm...this might not be enough...' I thought as I looked around my room. 'Oh shoot! I forgot I have a savings account!' I smiled to myself as I slipped on my shoes then walked out.

  I went to Jisung's room and told him I was going out, then I slowly climbed down the balcony. My side still hurts from yesterday, but it's okay. I can't get it checked because one, people will know who I am, two, that I snuck out, and three that I was hurt and that my mom would kill me because of the swarms of  people that will try to get to me.

  I went out the hole of the fence, then took off walking down the main path that was slightly opposite from the creak.

  I walked and walked until I reached the town. Once I got there, I went inside the bank. I walked up to the front desk and rang the bell for service.

  I saw a lady come walking my way, smiling at me. "Yes Sir? How can I help you?" She said. "Hi, I want to withdraw some money from my bank account." I said as I looked at her.

  "Okay, and what's the name and date of birth?" "Sam Hwang, March 20, 2000." I said. Of course my mom would put it under a different name, so I had to go with my English one.

  "Okay, and how much money would you like to take out?" "How much is in there?" I asked.

  "Ten thousand dollars." My eyes widened. Damn that was a lot. "Can I take the whole thing out please?" I asked. The lady nodded then went to the back to get the money.

  I bowed and thanked her before walking out with the ten thousand dollars in my bag. I went walking to a park nearby and I sat at the bench that was there.

  I reached for my phone, and made a call to Seungmin. His dad used to fix things for us in the castle and Seungmin would always come, so he knows a thing or two.

"Hey? It's been forever since
you called?"

"Yeah...hey, sorry..."

"I'm just kidding, what's up?
Did something break again?"

"No, I just need your help
with something if you're available?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Can you fix up a cottage for me please?"

"A cottage?"

  He asked. I explained to him everything that happened with Y/n and her cottage.

"Oh, sorry to hear that...but yeah
I can do that. When do you need it
by?"

"Soon as possible please..."

"Okay, I can get it done within
a week, the price will be about
five thousand dollars...that will
cover the materials and for the
structure and building of the house."

"Yeah, that's fine...thanks."

"Mhm, no problem. Send me the address,
and my dad and I will be out there to work
on it."

"Okay, thanks."

  I hung up the phone and sent Seungmin her address. I went to wait for him at her cottage and then saw him walking from a distance. I handed him the money and smiled at him. "Thanks again." "Yeah, no problem. We'll get to work right away. We're you gonna be here?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna go check on her. He nodded then waved as I walked away.