c h a p t e r 36

Hwang Hyunjin POV

  I got out my phone then texted Y/n.

Hey...I won't be able
to leave the castle anymore...
I got caught...

Y/n: Oh no! I told you it
was my fault! I'm so
sorry!

No no! Don't be! As long as  you're
okay, that's all that matters...

Y/n: But still... :(

No, it's okay really! You know me,
I'll find a way to see you...if anything I'll
let you know when I can if possible, okay?

Y/n: Okay...

  I put my phone down then sighed. This definitely was not the last time.

.
.
.

  It was about a week later, and it was about two days before my orientation and three days before the ball that my mom had been raving about.

  There had been a lot of tension between us, but it's whatever. They just don't understand.

  I was drawing at my desk when there was a knock at my door. "Come in..." I said still drawing. "I need you to get your best dress clothes on. We have some guests coming." My mom said as she looked at me.

  "Yeah sure..." I said still drawing. "I want to put this all behind us. We don't have time for your attitude. Put on some nice clothes now. Our guests will be here any minute." She said as she closed the door.

  I sighed then got up and put on my dressy shirt with my sash that I have to wear when I dress up. I looked at myself in the mirror then frowned. 'I miss seeing her...a lot...'

As soon as I was about to go into the hallway, I heard my phone go off. I looked at the text then smiled to myself.

Y/n: Hi Hyunjin! Hope you
have a good day today!
Our cottage should be
finished soon, like in three days! Thank you
so much again!

Hi! Yeah of course, no worries!

I placed my phone down then went into the living room. Jisung looked at me then looked at our parents. "Where is your crown?" My dad said as he looked at me.

"It's with the tailor...?" "Well, put on your old crown." My mom said. I sighed then put on my crown despite how tight it was.

I went back with my parents and waited for these 'special guests' that we had to get dressed for.

There soon was a knock on the door then the servant opened it. A family of three walked in wearing their crowns and they had a girl that looked around my age.

"Welcome to our castle, Minatozaki's." My mom smiled as she bowed which made us all bow.

"Thank you for inviting us, we are looking forward to getting to know you all better." The lady had said as she smiled at my mom.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. This is our son, Jisung and our eldest, Hyunjin." My dad said as he looked at the family.

"This is our only daughter, Sana. She is a princess in training and will be ordained at the orientation in two days."

"Wait...she's coming too?" My dad nudged my side and to my luck, it was where my cut was. "Mmm..." I said as I held my side.

  "Why yes she is. She is here to see if she is fit to be your wife." The Queen of the Minatozaki palace said.

  My eyes widened and I froze. "W-Wife?" "Why yes, Hyunjin. Sana came here to train since we thought you were both the perfect match." My mom said with a proud smile.

  I stood there shocked in silence then looked at Sana. She half smiled then looked away out the window. "We arranged for you to two to have dinner together tonight at the fountain in the corridor. We would like you to get to know each other." The King of Minatozaki palace said.

  "Yes, so why don't you and your brother take Miss Sana for a tour of the castle." My dad said as he pushed me forward towards Sana.

  I looked at her then nodded at my parents before walking off into the hallway with Sana and Jisung following behind.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

  "If all goes well, our agreement will be set in stone and you will be apart of the Hwang Palace." I said with a smile.

"Likewise with the Minatozaki Palace."