c h a p t e r 19

Minho's POV

  Chan and I are arriving at the cottage since we both met at the bus stop after getting off at the same time. We went inside and felt relieved to be home.

  "We're home Y/n!" Chan said as he closed the door. I went into the kitchen to grab some water when I saw a note on the table.

Note:

Hey! I'm at the creak :)
-Y/n

I sighed then looked at Chan. "She's at the creak again..." I said slightly frustrated. Chan sighed then looked outside. "It's getting kind of dark outside...I'll go find her..."

He was about to open the door, when we heard the back door open. It was Y/n.

"Hey guys! I'm back." She smiled at us.

Yang Y/n's POV

I walked back to the cottage after seeing that boy at the creak. 'Huh, so he knows life in the castle...' I thought to myself as I walked in the back door.

When I opened the door, I saw Minho standing there and Chan about to go out. "Hey guys! I'm back." I smiled at them.

"Hey..." Minho said looking at me. "Hi." Chan said as he closed the door. "How was your day?" I asked as I went to go grab water.

"Well, it was good until we saw you were at the creak again..." Chan said raising an eyebrow at me. "Oh...sorry. You both know I go out there to get fresh air..." I said trying to ease my way out of it.

"Yeah, but it's dangerous Y/n. Someone could be out there..." Minho said with a worried tone. "But, you showed me the creak when I first got here Minho..." I said looking at him.

"I know, but I was with you, then Chan came along..." he said as he sipped some water. "Look, please don't go out there again by yourself, especially since it's already starting to get a bit dark. Please, please, please Y/n...we don't want anything bad happening to you." Chan said.

I sighed then nodded. "Yeah, sorry..." I looked at them both. "It's fine..." Minho said as he walked into his room.

"What do you feel like eating?" Chan asked looking at me. "Whatever is fine." I said. "Okay, I'll start dinner, go wash up." I nodded and went to go wash up.

  It was the next day, and I got up remembering how I was going to meet that boy, Hyunjin again at the creak.

I fixed my bed then got ready for the day. I was off today, so there wasn't a rush to get ready to go anywhere.

I went out my room and saw Chan making pancakes and Minho was sitting on the couch. "Morning Sis." Chan said as he smiled at me.

"Morning." I said as I went to go sit by Minho. "Do you work today?" I asked him. "Yup, and so does Chan." He said as he sighed.

  "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah, it's just that I'm tired from work yesterday." "Aw, well you can always nap when you get home." I said as I laid his head on my shoulder.

  He smiled then patted my head with his other arm. Minho and I got closer since we only had a two year age gap, Chan and I were close, but not as close since there was a three year age gap.

  "Okay, breakfast is ready. I need to get going, I'll see you both later. Y/n, please be careful and don't go to the creak okay? Bye guys!" Chan said as he left.

  Minho and I got up to eat breakfast. While we ate, Minho looked at me. "Look, I get your seventeen but hear me out please..." he said as I picked up my head.

  "Please don't go out by yourself to the creak...yes I showed it to you and you have been going there for a while now, but all I'm asking is to just please be careful..." he said.

  I was about to say something when he cut me off. "I'm not done yet...sorry." I nodded. "Look, I don't want you to be in the same place when I found you...just please be careful...we can't...I can't let anything happen to you." He said, I nodded.

  "I promise I'll be careful...but can I still go out?" I asked. He sighed, "Did you hear what I said?" "I did, but I promise I'll be okay." I smiled to reassure that I was gonna be fine.

He sighed, "Fine. I got to go, I'll cya later okay?" I nodded and said bye to him. When he left, I waited for four-thirty to roll around.