Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

1.1 Campus
Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

End of Ancient Arc

3.1K 130 11
By lolovemyself

"I'm thin, haven't I eaten well..." Jiang Yuwu pinched Bai Tang's emaciated baby face distressedly.

"I can't eat it..." Bai Tang listened to Jiang Jiwu's strong heartbeat, it's good, Ah Wu is still there.

There is warmth in the room. The other side is not the same.

In the palace, Wu Fang angrily tore up the letter from the killer, not dead, not dead, how could he not die. Damn, go to Butterfly Valley, then don't come back.

She gave a gloomy smile and sent a message to her confidant. In a few days, it would be useless to come back.

After Jiang Jiwu woke up, he spent a few days training in Butterfly Valley. Bai Chang came to Bai Tang more than once, and it happened that every time he met Bai Tang when he was coquettish and cute with Jiang Jiwu. Anyone who tries to prevent Tangtang from showing a smile will have to die, and the system is directly angry.

Field paled in shock, unable to maintain her weak posture any longer, rolling on the ground without image. As soon as he was carried back to his room, the symptoms disappeared without medicine.

Many times, Leng Qingqiu is thoughtful, it seems that people who approach Bai Tang with bad intentions will have an accident.

He stared at Bai Tang's lovely face in deep thought, wondering what kind of sect this person taught, but he couldn't even tell what kind of poison he was using.

The system seemed to be addicted to sticking people. He held up the scarecrow and said to Bai Tang, "Tangtang, do you want to stick this person?" It's almost there, the big deal is to take Tangtang to the next world.

"Qiu'er, don't worry, he's not a bad guy." Bai Tang's senses of him are still very good for Leng Qingqiu.

"Don't waste your points, it's better if you keep it to upgrade." Bai Tang smiled sweetly at the system.

Ah~ Tangtang is caring about me, Tangtang asked me to level up, I am the closest person to Tangtang... The system is intoxicated.

For the sake of safety, Wu Xian did not let Leng Qingqiu approach Bai Tang. Every time he saw Bai Tang, he hugged Leng Qingqiu like a brat with a defensive face.

"What kind of eyes does he have? See if I don't pierce him!" Bai Tang stopped him dumbfounded. This time I came to Wu Xian not to cause trouble, but to find him for something.

The martial arts used by the previous killers were all from the Demon Sect.

Out of the face of Leng Qingqiu, Wu Xian touched his chin, called his subordinates, followed the recent assassination list and found Wu Fanghao's name.

Bai Tang was indignant, didn't she like Jiang Junwu, but she still had to find a killer to attack Ah Wu, is this person sick?

Knowing that it was Wu Fanghao's plan, and thinking of the recent news from the capital, Jiang Junwu instantly understood what she was going to do.

When the emperor was not in the capital, most of the troops were also transferred to the border. The Wu family wanted to rebel...

Thinking of everything, Jiang Jiwu sneered at the corner of his mouth. This group of people is really... over-the-top. The mantis catches the cicada and the oriole is behind, but the cicada is him, and the oriole is also him.

In the capital, military officials and civilian officials have always been in conflict with each other. There was a chilling air in the city. The Wu family, in the name of the general of the township, mobilized private soldiers to surround the capital, and the people were all in danger. They were afraid that the capital would fight and cause harm to their own family. However, the capital was blocked, and outsiders could not enter. People can't get out.

In the palace, Wu Fang grew lotus every step of the way, and stepped into the Cishou Palace with an enchanting figure.

"Why, hand over the jade seal as soon as possible to avoid suffering." Opposite Wu Fanghao was the tied empress dowager. When the emperor leaves the palace, the most trusted person in the palace is only the queen mother, and the jade seal must be in the hands of the queen mother.

The queen mother laughed loudly, "Hahahahaha... Shameless villain, the Aijia family trusted you so much in the past, but I didn't expect it to be troubled by raising tigers. Want a jade seal? You won't get it in your next life."

She spat a mouthful of saliva on Wu Fanghao's face, and Wu Fanghao's face changed immediately.

"Come here, wait for the Queen Mother." Yi Chao punished the servants with a lot of torture, ten fingers connected to the heart, the Queen Mother was put on the splint by Wu Fang, the ropes on both sides exerted force, only a shrill female voice was heard, and bones were mixed during the period. cracking sound.

Wu Fang listened to the sound and felt at ease both physically and mentally, "You haven't eaten, you have such little strength, if the Empress Dowager is not satisfied, be careful of your dog's life." She blew the tea in her hand and drank with screams. Tea, so happy.

Suddenly, her hand froze, the tea involuntarily overturned, and the hot tea splashed all over her body.

Wu Fanghao's hands were shaking, and she couldn't control her body.

"Niangniang, what's wrong with you?" A palace maid stepped forward to ask, and was thrown to the ground by Wu Fanghao's palm.

"Bengong, Bengong can't control herself anymore." As Wu Fanghao shouted in horror, she rammed against the pillar uncontrollably.

"Niangniang, Niangniang..." The palace maids didn't care about "punishing" the queen mother, they quickly stopped Wu Fanghao's self-abuse behavior, but unfortunately they were too weak to hold Wu Fanghao. Horse flip.

Bai Tang hid with the system on the beam and watched Wu Fanghao being carried out, before he arrogantly told the system to stop.

The Cishou Palace was still the same Cishou Palace, but it felt a little more dilapidated. In the quiet hall, only a weak gasping sound could be heard.

Bai Tang jumped down the pillar and walked gently in front of the Queen Mother, "Queen Mother, Queen Mother..."

The queen mother opened her eyes with difficulty, "Yes, Tangtang..." She moved, and the pain from her broken finger almost made her faint.

"Queen Mother, I'm here to save you." Bai Tang went to untie the rope tied to the Queen Mother, and the Queen Mother, who lost her support point, fell straight ahead.

Bai Tang supported the queen mother and said to the system, "Qiu'er, turn on the map mode."

"Okay." The system put away the scarecrow and opened the map. The terrain in the palace is complicated, and there are many hidden passages inside. Even Jiang Yuwu can't know all the passages, but Bai Tang now has a system in hand, and it is trivial to walk through the many secret passages.

About half a column of incense, Bai Tang brought people to Tiancheng Palace. The so-called dangerous place is the safest place. Wu Fang was in control of the palace, but she did not expect that the person she was guarding against had returned long ago, and even entered the palace, right under her nose.

"Tangtang, thank you." The Wu family took control of the palace, and even Jiang Junwu couldn't bring the mother out quietly, but Bai Tang did it.

"You're welcome. The Queen Mother looks so serious..." Bai Tang looked at the disabled Queen Mother worriedly, then remembered the medicine that Butterfly Valley brought, and ran to take it out.

"Awu, which bottle is suitable for use?"

Give the Queen Mother good medicine. The hostage was rescued, and Jiang Junwu had nothing to worry about. He gave an order. Earlier, he ordered people to bury explosives in the place where the Wu family raised private soldiers. Now, when it is lit, the base camp is directly blown up. Food and grass, troops, and even the treasure of the Wu family.

General Wu knelt down and cried in front of the raging fire. It was gone, gone, and all the years of hard work were gone.

The Wu family, who had lost financial and material support, was crushed and could not even fight. The leader was arrested, and the private soldiers surrendered directly.

Jiang Junwu was not a brutal person either. These people were also common people. Those who were willing to submit to him were directly incorporated, and those who were unwilling could not escape. They were imprisoned with their leader and beheaded together.

On that day, the capital was covered with dark clouds, blood mixed with rainwater flowing in the Meridian Gate of the capital, and the strong smell of rust lingered for a long time...

Fortunately, Wu Fang laughed madly when the situation was over, and then hanged himself.

The capital has returned to its former calm.

Bai Chang followed Prime Minister Bai to the beheading, which can be regarded as seeing Jiang Junwu's "cruelty". Watching the scene of the mass beheading, Bai Chang was so frightened that he had nightmares for several days in a row.

It's terrible to be with such a person. Wu Fang is still his concubine, so if he wants to kill him, he will kill him. Bai Chang didn't know the inside story of Wu Fanghao's matter, but thought that Jiang Junwu was really a cold-blooded and ruthless person, and even killed his own woman, which also extinguished the thought of entering the palace.

When Bai Chang returned home, Mrs. Bai was very happy. Prime Minister Bai said that she was a rebellious girl, but the concern in her eyes couldn't deceive anyone. She felt the care of her parents again and shed tears, not only because she could finally live a normal life, but also because she missed her parents in modern times. In the final analysis, she was just a spoiled girl who suddenly crossed over, and her thoughts were deviated. she no longer fantasize and refuse the request to marry, either to accompany the prime minister and the prime minister's wife in the prime minister's mansion, and to perform filial piety, or to recite the scriptures and worship Buddha, hoping that I can return to the modern age and exchange the real prime minister's daughter.

And Bai Chang didn't break the lies about Lu Feishen. Lu Feishen was very disappointed. The most beautiful woman in his mind was actually a liar. He had never experienced any setbacks since he was a child. Deception, even for her, is not doing the right job, causing dissatisfaction among the major sects. Frustrated, he stepped down from the position of the leader of the martial arts alliance, wandered around the world, and disappeared...

Wu Xian really fell in love with Leng Qingqiu. He had been beaten several times by the old Butterfly Valley owner, but he still insisted on coming to the house to propose a marriage. He even went down the mountain to do good deeds for the people for several years in order to rectify the demon sect in Leng Qingqiu, and he was finally moved. After meeting the old valley owner, he nodded and acknowledged Wu Xian, and the two must be together in the end.

As for Jiang Junwu, he developed his national power rapidly in the next few years and took the initiative to recover the Xiongnu. Since then, there have been no Xiongnu, and some are just nomads in the grasslands of Yi Dynasty. As for the issue of heirs, Jiang Jiwu had no way of choosing a child with outstanding talent and bringing him into the palace for upbringing. After he became an outstanding leader, he issued an edict to abdicate.

Jiang Yuwu took Bai Tang out to play in the mountains and water, and also attended the wedding of Wu Xian and Leng Qingqiu by the way.

After the new emperor was firmly seated on the throne, Eunuch Li invited him out of the palace, found Bai Tang and the two, crying and crying to stay by the Empress Dowager to take care of him. Bai Tang couldn't beat the old man who really loved him, so the sweet two-person tour turned into a threesome.

After more than ten years, Eunuch Li was old and passed away peacefully.

Decades later, the two who had already aged slowly cuddled together, the index fingers of their left hands overlapped, Bai Tang's vision was blurred, and he could no longer see Jiang Juwu's face, he said, "A Wu, you are a millionaire. Don't forget to come to me, I'll be waiting for you in the next world."

"it is good."

With tears streaming down her face, Jiang Junwu hugged Bai Tang's gradually cold body, turned the mechanism on the wall, and isolated herself and Bai Tang in their royal tomb.

He kissed Bai Tang's forehead lightly, lay beside Bai Tang, and covered the sarcophagus.

Tangtang, you must wait for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 5.1K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
181K 6.5K 62
[Everything is fine but you will die no matter what you do ★] [Synonym for a shitty game of luck ★] [Is there anyone who has seen an ending other tha...
530K 17.2K 157
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
24.7K 578 9
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...