His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra

LII - Extra

1.8K 87 19
By CHOCOHONEY-

Subspace Smut :0
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Wooyoung walked beside San through the town excitedly. "This is where most of us gathered to play." He gestured to a dirt patch where a bunch of kids were currently playing with marbles.

"Awe~ Did you play with Mingi here?" Wooyoung asked.

"Sometimes. Other times we played at his house because our mothers were friends."

"Wait! That means Mingi's house is nearby?" Wooyoung asked.

San nodded,"But we can see him after I finish the town tour."

"Okay~" He swung his and San's hands playfully,"I want to try snacks too."

"This way." San took Wooyoung to the vendors and asked for rice cakes. He paid the vendor generously and held the bowl for Wooyoung.

"Ohh~ this looks so good San." Wooyoung looked down at the food, "Feed it to me." He smiled.

San rolled his eyes before doing as his husband requested."Careful it's a bit hot."

The two of them continued their walk, with San pointing out his favorite spots and shops he used to visit often and Wooyoung marveling over everything excitedly.

"San you should show me the path you took to get to our special spot too."

"Should we have lunch there?" He asked.

"Yes. And then we can go back to get Kijung."

"Then let's stop by some shops to get everything." San spoke, taking his husband into some of the stores they had passed before to get a nice blanket and a basket.

"What should we eat then?" Wooyoung asked.

"Hm.. just a light lunch?" San suggested, carrying the basket for the two of them while Wooyoung held the blanket.

"Yes."

The two stopped by a cafe and got sandwiches and dessert,"Do you think wine is too much?"Wooyoung asked.

"Nah. Besides I miss drinking a bit. Let's get some water too though." San and Wooyoung began walking toward their special place.

"I like how close you have always been to me." Wooyoung spoke as they entered the forest and set up their lunch together.

San smiled,"It's like we were meant to meet."

"Shush!" Wooyoung sat down on the blanket with San and the two enjoyed their meal together. "It's been so long since we had peace and quiet." Wooyoung spoke softly, sipping his wine.

San nodded,"But I also miss Kijung's babbling."

"Me too." Wooyoung had a pink flush on his cheeks from the alcohol. "Berry."

"Huh?" San asked.

Wooyoung pointed to a strawberry then to his mouth.

"You're so spoiled,"San lifted the fruit to his husband's lips.

"You like spoiling me though." Wooyoung spoke, putting his glass down and crawling towards his husband.

"I do." San agreed, letting his husband crawl into his lap,"What's this Wooyoung?" He asked.

The male paused in thought before asking,"Should we have sex? I feel like it's been so long." Wooyoung traced a finger down San's chest.

"Outside?"

"Who's gonna come out here?" Wooyoung asked with a giggle.

"A-anyone could." San replied, feeling Wooyoung suck on his neck softly.

"Doesn't that make it more exciting San?" He asked, pulling away.

"Mmh, a bit." He pulled Wooyoung close and kissed him on the lips. "What do you want to do? I didn't bring any lube." San spoke.

Wooyoung was straddling San,"Look in the basket." He murmured, unbuttoning Sans shirt.

"When did you get this? Was this your plan all along?" San pulled it out of the basket.

Wooyoung took off his own shirt,"To answer, I got it when you weren't looking from the store we got the basket in. And yes. It was." The king leaned forward, kissing San roughly.

"Fuck. Calm down Wooyoung." San murmured after kissing Wooyoung back.

"No way. I haven't felt you in me in so long." He pushed San onto his back and started sucking on the male's chest.

San bit his lip, trying to contain a soft moan."I missed this sound." Wooyoung spoke against the male's chest before going in to suck on the other hardened nipple.

Wooyoung left hickeys down his husband's chest, kissing him in between each hickey, "Ah San, you're so hard it's so cute."

San blushed,"I really want to fuck you."

"You gotta prep me." Wooyoung and San stripped themselves of their pants, Wooyoung handing his husband the lube and moving to be on top of San. "I'll suck you off and you can finger me okay?"

"Okay." San decided to tease his husband first, lubing up his fingers and just rubbing around the rim. Meanwhile Wooyoung had begun to lick the tip of San's cock.

"San." Wooyoung pulled away, stroking San.

"Hm?" San kissed the male's thigh, kissing all the way up to a bit below Wooyoung's hole, sucking it.

Wooyoung shivered,"S-San."

"Yes baby?"

"In me. Either your fingers or your tongue." Wooyoung demanded.

San loved when Wooyoung spoke to him like this. He obeyed the male, fingering him slowly at first until Wooyoung was practically riding the two fingers.

San added a third, making sure to finger the male in the right spot and knowing he had done it perfectly when Wooyoung was moaning and twitching. He was also trying his best to not face fuck Wooyoung.

"Woo."

"Yes Sannie?"

"I wanna fuck you." He whined, already slipping into sub space as he fingered his husband.

"Wanna fuck me? Hm?" Wooyoung asked stroking San roughly.

"I don't wanna c-cum yet." San tensed up, feeling Wooyoung's palm rub his tip roughly. "A-ah~!"

"No? But your cock is begging for it." Wooyoung teased, removing his hand and sucking San roughly. San was whimpering and writhing in Wooyoung's hand.

"Wooyoungie~ Ah- S-Sannie wants to stop!" The male begged, unable to keep fingering his husband.

Wooyoung released the male's cock and watched it twitch with satisfaction. "Okay baby." He got up and moved to straddle San.

"Put it in." He spoke.

With a shaky hand San positioned his head at Wooyoung's entrance, carefully pushing into his husband. "Fuck I missed this." Wooyoung moaned.

San looked up at his husband and frowned,"Kiss."

"Say please." Wooyoung commanded.

"Please kiss Sannie." He begged.

Wooyoung leaned forward, kissing the male as he started riding him slowly,"Oh fuck~" He murmured against San's lips as he rolled his hips letting San fill him entirely.

"Do you like it Sannie?" He asked.

"Yes. Like it a lot." He thrusted up into Wooyoung, holding the male's hips.

"Wanna be rough baby?" Wooyoung asked. San nodded eagerly, and started fucking into his husbanded roughly, barely able to contain himself.

"Mm~ ah~" Wooyoung kissed San to contain his moans.

San was in bliss as he felt Wooyoung's head surround his cock, he couldn't even think straight, all he wanted was to cum in his husband.

"Sannie wants to cum inside." He whined, feeling Wooyoung suck another hickey onto his neck.

"Are you gonna help me clean it out?" Wooyoung asked, moving San's hands up to rest on his ass as he rode the male, matching his thrusts.

"Yes."

"Promise?"

"M-mhm~" He whimpered.

"Okay you can cum in me, but help me finish." Wooyoung sat up again and San started stroking the male,"Mm~ so good Sannie. You're doing so well."

San basked in the praise, feeling himself getting close. "Almost there?" Wooyoung asked.

"Yes. Hngh~ close~" The male's thrusts were getting uneven and messy, he was desperate for release. "Can San cum?"

"Yes baby~" Wooyoung moaned, feeling San finish inside of him as he came on his husband's chest.

The two of them stayed there, breathing hard. "Fuck." With shaky legs he got off of the male, laying beside him,"I love you."

"I-I love you too." San managed to speak, calming down from sub space.

After a moment Wooyoung sat up, feeling himself leaking,"Sannie come help me clean."

The male reached into the basket, pouring a bit of water on a cloth as he worked together with Wooyoung clean themselves. "All better?" Wooyoung asked.

San nodded, pulling Wooyoung close to cuddle him. Wooyoung kissed all over San's face, "We have to go back you know." San spoke.

"I know. But just let me love on you for a moment." Wooyoung murmured, kissing San.

San kissed Wooyoung back softly, embracing the male beside him. "We need more sessions like this." San spoke softly.

"We do." Wooyoung agreed, trying not to fall asleep.

"Ah I just realized something." San whispered.

"Hm?"

"The guards heard it all." San muttered.

Wooyoung blushed,"Oh. This is so embarrassing."

San laughed,"Let's get out of here. We can visit Mingi another time." He picked up after him and Wooyoung, handing Wooyoung the blanket and taking the basket for himself.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
:0 anyways what else do y'all maybe wanna see woosan do :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
268K 11.7K 36
โŒ— โŒ‡ little space AU ! wooyoung finds a lost plushie on the street . โare chu my dwaddy?โž wooyoung x san ยฉJIBREADS highest rankings :: 1 in #woosan...
7.7K 285 17
Miguel slammed his fist on the desk. "This is the third time she hasn't responded. My patience is running slim lyla," "Maybe she's busy, you know h...
5.7K 99 9
what if Eric had anther sister that was only two years old in vampire years when Godric went missing