Dismantle that pair of offici...

By lolovemyself

Introduction This is a silly white sweet male lead but took the heroine's script Bai Tang binds a "vicious" s... More

Campus 2
Campus 3
Campus 4
Campus 5
Campus 6
Campus 7
Campus 8
Campus 9
Campus 10
Campus 11
Campus 12
Campus 13
Campus 14
Campus 15
Campus 16
Campus 17
Campus 18
Campus 19
Campus 20
Campus 21
Campus 22
Campus 23
Campus 24
Campus 25
Campus 26
Campus 27
Campus 28
Campus 29
End of Campus Arc
Ancient 1
Ancient 2
Ancient 3
Ancient 4
Ancient 5
Ancient 6
Ancient 7
Ancient 8
Ancient 9
Ancient 10
Ancient 11
Ancient 12
Ancient 13
Ancient 14
Ancient 15
Ancient 16
Ancient 17
Ancient 18
Ancient 19
Ancient 20
Ancient 21
Ancient 22
Ancient 23
Ancient 24
Ancient 25
Ancient 26
Ancient 27
Ancient 28
Ancient 29
Ancient 30
Ancient 31
End of Ancient Arc
Doomsday 1
Doomsday 2
Doomsday 3
Doomsday 4
Doomsday 5
Doomsday 6
Doomsday 7
Doomsday 8
Doomsday 9
Doomsday 10
Doomsday 11
Doomsday 12-13
Doomsday 14-16
Doomsday 17-19
End of Doomsday Arc
Western Fantasy 1-3
Western Fantasy 4-6
Western Fantasy 7-9
End of Western Fantasy Arc
Entertainment 1
Entertainment 2
Entertainment 3
Entertainment 4
Entertainment 5
Entertainment 6
Entertainment 7
Entertainment 8
Entertainment 9
Entertainment 10
Entertainment 11
Entertainment 12
Entertainment 13
Entertainment 14
Entertainment 15
End of Entertainment Arc
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 1
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 2
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 3
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 4
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 5
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 6
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 7
Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou 8
End of Sentinel Gong and Little Guide Shou Arc
The Wolf Game 1
The Wolf Game 2
The Wolf Game 3
The Wolf Game 4
The Wolf Game 5
The Wolf Game 6
The Wolf Game 7
The Wolf Game 8
The Wolf Game 9
The Wolf Game 10
The Wolf Game 11
The Wolf Game 12
End of The Wolf Game Arc
Mermaid 1-3
Mermaid 4-6
Mermaid 7-9
Mermaid 10-12
Mermaid 13-14
End of Mermaid Arc
Orc World 1-2
Orc World 3-4
Orc World 5-6
Orc World 7-8-9
Orc World 10-11-12
Orc World 13-14-15
End of Orc World
Ancient2 1-3
Ancient2 4-6
Ancient2 7-9
Ancient2 10-12
Ancient2 13-15
End of Ancient2
Online Game 1-3
Online Game 4-6
Online Game 7-9
Online Game 10-12
Online Game 13-15
End of Online Game Arc

1.1 Campus

17.8K 389 164
By lolovemyself

The boy opened his eyes, and the clear watery eyes were full of confusion.

The next second, the boy hugged his head and fell on the bed in pain.

"The story is being sent... the story has been sent successfully." The mechanical voice sounded mercilessly for a while, and the boy didn't recover until the pain passed.

"Qiu'er, is it so painful to spread the story?" Bai Tang pursed her lips, as if the system could cry for you if she answered "yes".

The system was a small white ball, and it guiltily took out a small bag of pine nuts and handed it to Bai Tang.

With a surprised expression on the boy's face, he quickly took it, unpacked it, and put it in his mouth.

The system explained: "Because the host is the first time to transmit the plot, there will be a rejection reaction, and it will not happen in the future~"

Bai Tang eats the beloved pine nuts, and the systematic explanation is not so important, "You said it~o(*^^*)o"

Maybe it's because the squirrel became a sperm, the boy's voice is soft and waxy, and it makes people feel very well-behaved when he hears it. In fact, Bai Tang is indeed a timid little squirrel. Others will not be able to cowardly speak louder, but the human figure after transformation is extremely cute, soft and cute, and because of this characteristic, the system has Check to be the host.

The small ball is a system called 'Vicious Silly White Sweet Supporting Actor'. Its mission is to help the host to act as a 'vicious, ignorant, silly white sweet supporting role' in various worlds. The purpose is to dismantle the protagonist's official supporting role, but usually This kind of stupid and unimportant silly white sweet supporting roles are all building blocks for the protagonist CP to promote feelings.

And Bai Tang is its chosen host, with a soft and cute appearance and a cowardly temperament, which is very in line with the silly white sweet character. To this end, the system highly appreciates its own vision.

The key is that Bai Tang is also very coaxing, and the little squirrel is satisfied as long as it has pine nuts to eat.

Bai Tang watched the plot while eating pine nuts.

This world is in a novel called "Gorgeous Romance: Cinderella's Sweetheart Isn't Loved Enough".

The male partner Bai Tang and the female lead Tian Lingxue are neighbors. The two grew up together and are childhood sweethearts.Both of them have excellent academic performance and went to Ferguston University as study exchange students. After going abroad, due to language problems, the courses gradually fell.

Tian Lingxue and Bai Tang went to the library to study, hoping to keep up with the course. Once, when Tian Lingxue went to Bai Tang's bedroom to look for Bai Tang, he strayed into the next bedroom and accidentally saw the male protagonist Hudson Lessett changing clothes. Then, the heroine became famous.

Hudson Lasseter is a man of the school, tall and handsome, and the prince in the hearts of many girls. The news that the female protagonist peeked at the male protagonist's clothes came out, which led to Tian Lingxue being violent in the school, and Bai Tang, as Tian Lingxue's friend, was also isolated together.

After Tian Lingxue was isolated, she met Hudson Lysette again. Hudson happened to meet Tian Lingxue who was bullied by the campus and drove away the girls. Then he was arranged by the teacher to study in the same group as Tian Lingxue.

The male protagonist Hudson took the female protagonist Tian Lingxue to the library for tutoring, and Tian Lingxue was also very interesting with Bai Tang.

In this way, the three of them often study together, and Bai Tang is sensitive to the pink bubble between Hudson and Tian Lingxue. And Tian Lingxue was guarded by Hudson, and no one else dared to bully her anymore, but Bai Tang was not so lucky. Everyone had malice towards the heroine Tian Lingxue, and they couldn't touch Tian Lingxue. Tang body.Tian Lingxue often shows her affection in front of Bai Tang unintentionally. The bullied Bai Tang's psychology began to distort. He was instigated by a boy who was jealous of Hudson to destroy it. Taking advantage of the convenience of living next to Hudson, he sneaked into Hudson's room and tore up his book. Delete the paper. Unexpectedly, Hudson didn't go out at all, instead he saw Bai Tang's behavior clearly in the bathroom.

Hudson was concerned that Bai Tang was Tian Lingxue's friend and did not expose him. The relationship between the male and female protagonists is getting better and better. Bai Tang is again instigated to cut Tian Lingxue's evening dress, and Tian Lingxue can't attend the dance and dance with the male protagonist.

Bai Tang cut Tian Lingxue's evening dress, and felt guilty. She didn't go to the dance, but wanted to accompany Tian Lingxue, but Hudson had already customized Tian Lingxue's evening dress, and she would shine at the dance. And Hudson also confessed to Tian Lingxue in public, and the male and female protagonists finally broke the veil of ambiguity, and they were sweet and sweet all their lives.

As for Bai Tang, the silly white sweet male partner who has the same name and surname as Bai Tang was taught a lesson by the male lead who liked the female lead, and finally starved to death on the streets of a foreign country.

After reading the whole story, Bai Tang was expressionless, and the pine nuts in his hands rolled to the ground.

"Wow~ Ball, I'm so miserable, I don't want to starve to death..."

Bai Tang cried miserably, the crying system was at a loss, and repeatedly comforted: "No, you just need to complete the plot of destroying the relationship between the hero and heroine, you are a vicious and silly white sweet supporting role, your ending will not affect the world line. Big, you don't have to die, don't be afraid, we will eat delicious food after completing the task."

"That's what you said~(^^*)" Bai Tang grinned, where there was still the miserable situation just now, it was all fake.

System: "Am I misunderstood, where is the host stupid (ー)?"

Bai Tang: "The ball has passed the prize~"The time Bai Tang is now in is that he and the heroine Tian Lingxue just arrived at Ferguston University yesterday, and the opening ceremony will be tomorrow. They are exchange students. The heroine wants to get acquainted with the environment earlier, so she came a day earlier.

It was three o'clock in the afternoon, Bai Tang was going to college for the first time, and he was curious about everything. He called the hostess, but the hostess went to the girls' party with her Shinjuku friends. Bai Tang had no choice but to run out for a walk.

Ferguston University covers a large area and has a long history. The Christian architectural style alone is enough for Bai Tang to sigh, solemn and mysterious.

"Hudson, did you see it?" A blond boy pushed Hudson with his elbow, and the sight of Bai Tang was exactly where he was.

"Um."

"That oriental doll is so cute, I really want to hold it in my arms and rub it~"

The friend was still chattering in Hudson's ear, "He should be this year's exchange student, can you use the power of the student council president to change him to my dormitory?"

Hudson ignored him and walked towards Bai Tang.

Bai Tang only felt that there was something blocking his light. He liked to eat nuts and bask in the sun. Now that the sun is blocked, it is not very happy.

He looked up, a tall foreignerstand in front of you.

"Hello, I'm Hudson Lysette." His slightly low voice sounded like a cello.

'Tang Tang, that's the male protagonist, that's the male protagonist-' The system screamed in Bai Tang's mind like a brain-damaged fan of idols, 'The male protagonist in this world is so handsome, so handsome-'

In fact, the system is also the first time to do a task, where have you seen a male protagonist from other worlds?

But this male protagonist is really handsome. He is close to 1.9 meters tall, with sharp edges and corners, and his eyes are dark green, which is very good-looking.

The system was still calling, Bai Tang couldn't bear the torture, and said 'too noisy', but he didn't expect to say it.

The passers-by were stunned for a moment and took a deep breath.

Who is this person, who dares to tell the student council president of the legendary Iceberg Devil who has swept the whole campus, making a noise.

Bai Tang himself was stunned for a moment, what if he offended the male protagonist and made him cannon fodder now, the male and female protagonists didn't know each other yet.

When he thought that he was going to starve to death and couldn't eat nuts anymore, Bai Tang felt sad and his emotions came out of his face.

'Quickly explain, Tangtang, apologize to the male lead. ' The system hurriedly gave Bai Tang some advice. In the original work, the male protagonist has to die many times before being corrected by the male protagonist. This is the first time that the male protagonist should not be a stingy person... The system doesn't have a number in mind, it should be.

Bai Tang burst into tears, "Yes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

Bai Tang was only 1.69 meters tall. At this time, in front of Hudson, who was nearly 1.9 meters tall, he was like a child who made a mistake, stammering and apologizing to the adults.

Hudson looked at the aggrieved expression of the little guy, and thought that his friends always said that he was so cold that he was scared to cry that the children couldn't find a girlfriend. He thought that he was too fierce.

He put his hand on top of Bai Tang's head, the soft hair is smooth and feels great.

Hudson raised his mouth and bent down, almost on par with Bai Tang, "It's okay, did I scare you?""Hey-" The melon-eating crowd watching the show gasped again.

Hudson's smile was really scary. Bai Tang took a look, took a deep breath, and bowed, "I'm sorry."

Bai Tang bowed 90 degrees, but he didn't expect him to be too close to Hudson, who was hunched over. When he bent down, his forehead hit Hudson's head.

"Bang--" A very clear sound.

"Hey-" Everyone gasped for the third time, will this kid still survive?

Bai Tang's skin was delicate, and her forehead quickly turned red, looking rather serious.

Hudson's eyes flashed with distress, but he didn't dare to touch Bai Tang. He cleared his throat and said in a very soft voice, "I accept your apology. I'll take you to the medical room, okay?"

Bai Tang blinked and blinked the physiological tears from the pain out of his eyes.

'Qiu'er, the male protagonist, is he still angry? '

'You shouldn't be angry, the male lead has a good attitude. Tangtang, does it hurt, your forehead is red, why don't you go to the medical room with the male lead, the male lead is not so stingy~'

Bai Tang shook her wet eyelashes and nodded to Hudson, "Okay, okay."

Hudson was watching Bai Tang's reaction all the time. At this moment, his heart seemed to be swept by Bai Tang's eyelashes, itchy and sour.

Hudson took Bai Tang with one hand and Bai Tang's luggage with the other, and walked to the medical room.

Hudson didn't get angry, and took the children to the medical room? ? ?

Are they dreaming or is Hudson not awake? The onlookers didn't know why.

And Hudson's friend, Owen Bell, the blond boy who just wanted to share the dormitory with Bai Tang, seemed to smell something different. It's rare to see who Hudson is interested in, hey, watching a play!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 91.3K 23
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series (But can be read standalone ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spr...
74.8K 6.5K 43
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
82.9K 2.5K 51
What kind was there before the fae we know today? A story where our Inner Circle finds a fairy not a fae. AzrielxOC 18+ First uploaded: 15/9 2023
1.9M 97K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...