✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑

231 11 4
By Roxysimp4u

(A/n- yippee!)

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

As the ninja were in the bus, (Y/n) seems devastated by what they have been convict for. Now she had to spend 5 years in Kryptarium prison with the most hated person in the world. She groans as she looks at the window.

Lloyd: "You alright?"

(Y/n): "No. We have to spend 5 years in Kryptarium prison WITH Liam. I thought we could win it all but we failed!"

She covers her face with her hands as she was ashamed about all of this. She felt like she caused this problem like the rest of them. Lloyd puts his hand on her shoulder as he pulls her closer to him.

Lloyd: "At least you have me."

(Y/n) looks at him as she sighs.

(Y/n): "I don't get it."

Lloyd: "Well... Since the rest of us-"

(Y/n): "No. Not that. I mean... Why do you even still care about me even if I committed so many things that I've been framed for? Even if I lied to you?"

Lloyd: "I know you didn't mean that. Sometimes... We all have to run from our problems. Like me. I never wanted to be the green ninja but density decided that."

(Y/n) was surprised. She didn't expect that.

Lloyd: "But here we are... Going to Kryptarium prison because we brought back Nya and you... You tried to hide things from us that I didn't want to believe but it was all true. Sometimes, we need another chance at something. But sometimes... We don't."

(Y/n): "Just like Harumi... I'm guessing I'm not getting a second chance?"

Lloyd: "Yeah. You are getting a second chance. You're someone important to me. You wanted to protect our relationship from falling apart but you didn't tell me why. But now I understand."

She looks at him as she softly smiles and hugs him. After some time, they arrived at Kryptarium prison. Many guards roamed the place as they made sure nobody got out. The ninja got to the out of the bus as the guards led them to all the other cells. The prisoners were clamoring as the ninja passed by. All of them hated the ninja after they were thrown in prison.

Kai: "I can't believe it. After all we've done for Ninjago."

Jay: "Oh. This is bad! This is really bad! Do you know how many people in here probably hate us?"

Prisoner: "All of us!"

The prisoners threw their garbage at the ninja as Jay nervously chuckled.

Jay: "Hey, roomies..."

The ninja were led to a cell except for (Y/n). One of the guards stopped her as they pulled her away from the ninja.

Guard: "Nuh. You're gonna go to your personal cell."

(Y/n): "I have a personal cell? Oh wait... Now I remember. I'm guessing I have him as my roommate?"

The guard nobs as they start to take her to another cell. Lloyd was saddened that (Y/n) was separated from him as the officer led her to her old cell.

Lloyd: "Why did they take her to another cell?"

Zane: "It would appear there are only four beds but five of us. I think they might have taken her to another cell since there aren't enough beds."

Cole: "That actually makes sense but it's still not enough beds for us."

Kai: "That's the least of our problems."

Cole: "Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna be sleeping much."

Zane: "If you are certain, I will take a bunk."

Cole: "Huh?"

Jay: "How can you be so calm about this?"

Lloyd: "You know full well he turned off his emotion meter, Jay."

Jay: "Well, it would be nice to get a human reaction once in a while!"

Zane: "If it would make you feel better, I can switch it on again and react appropriately."

Kai: "It might, actually."

Zane opens his chest compartment as he turns on his emotion meter. As soon as he does that, he started to scream so loud that it was heard outside the prison. Kai and Cole started to shut him up by turning off his emotion meter.

Cole: "Not helping. What do we do?"

Kai: "I vote we break out of here!"

Kai started to use his fire as he smiled.

Lloyd: "We can't do that. We'd just be breaking more laws. Our best best is to go along with this. No fighting, no powers. Just behave and let Darreth and Jalen figure a way to get us out of here, legally."

Kai: *Laughs* "Good one!"

Kai looks at Lloyd as he was serious about this idea.

Kai: "Wait. You're serious?"

Lloyd: "Don't underestimate Darreth. If I know the Brown Ninja, he's working on a solution right now."

Cole: "And Jalen? They probably can help us better. (Y/n) did say that they went to law school a long time ago. Maybe they'll figure things out faster. Hopefully..."

★Meanwhile with (Y/n)★

(Y/n) gets put in her own cell as she groans. Someone chuckles from the darkness as they approached her. It was Ronin.

Ronin: "Well, well... Look who it is."

(Y/n): "Ronin. Nice to see you two. I guess you still hate me after what I did?"

Ronin: "Yeah. But it looks like you've been thrown back where you came from."

(Y/n): "Ugh... You're still annoying as ever, Ronin."

She walks past him as she gets on the top bunk. She covers her ears as she didn't want to hear Ronin's voice. She knew it was going to be a long time.

•|Timeskip|•

Once morning came, they had yard time as all the ninja gathered back together. (Y/n) groans as her hair is messy and she looks tired. She walks over to Lloyd as he hugs her.

Lloyd: "Are you alright?"

(Y/n): "Nah. I had to hear the worst noise in my life. And I don't even get a hairbrush because my cellmate is hogging it."

She crosses her arms as she pouts. Lloyd pats her back as he calms her down. The other prisoners were looking at them as they seemed pissed off at them.

Kai: "Does it feel like everyone is staring at us?"

Zane: "They are staring at us."

Cole: "I'm starting to feel a little unwelcome."

(Y/n): "You should. Besides, everyone in the prison hates us. But probably the guards love us. Cause... You know."

Jay walks over to them as he smiles.

Jay: "Guys, you can relax! I joined us up with the toughest thugs in prison. They're called "The Needles!" Nobody's gonna mess with us now."

Jay chuckles as (Y/n) sighs as she facepalms. She felt disappointed on him but Jay's too friendly. Too innocent. So she can't be mad at him for a long time because he's a good friend.

Kai: "Oh, thanks, Jay, that fixes everything."

Suddenly, Ronin and one of his goons walked up to them.

Ronin: "Well, well. Looks like festival day came early. And the gifting goat brought me revenge. Oh, and (Y/n)? Nice hair style."

Ronin laughs as (Y/n) grumbles while putting up her middle fingers at him.

(Y/n): "F*ck you. You were using the hairbrush for too long that I didn't even get the chance to use it, *sshole!"

Lloyd: "Wait... He's your cellmate?"

(Y/n): "Unfortunately..."

Jay: "You don't wanna mess with us, Ronin. Trust me."

Ronin: "Hmm? Don't I? Let me think... After you've busted up a perfectly good smuggling operation and threw me in jail? Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do!"

Jay: "Well, guess what? We just joined the Needles! And if you mess with us, you mess with them!"

Ronin: "Those wipes in the knitting club?"

Ronin points to 3 prisoners who were knitting a sock. They looked peaceful.

Jay: "Knitting club?! Oh, no. No!"

The prisoners laughed at Jay's mistake. Jay started to hide behind Kai as Ronin approached them. Lloyd stood in front of his friends as he talked to Ronin.

Ronin: "You've got nobody to blame but yourself. You made your own choices. Nobody forced you to become a criminal."

Ronin: "Maybe all of us aren't cut out to be heroes!"

Lloyd: "How do you know, Ronin? When have you ever even tried to do something for anyone other than yourself?"

Lloyd points to Ronin as Ronin pushes Lloyd away from him. One of the guards ran up as the other prisoners were ready to fight the ninja. The Ninja backed away from them.

Guard: "Hey! Back up! The lot of you!"

The prisoners walked away as Ronin and Lloyd stared at each other with rage.

Guard: "Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. You got a visitor. Let's go!"

Lloyd: "See? It's probably Master Wu and Darreth. I told you they'd figure something out."

Lloyd followed the guard as the others were left in the yard. (Y/n) sighs.

(Y/n): "I don't wanna jinx this but..."

Kai: "Don't. Just don't."

She shrugs as the ninja starts to hang out in the yard. (Y/n) went with the knitting club and decided she wanted to make something.

★Meanwhile with Lloyd★

๑Lloyd's POV๑

The guard was walking me to the visiting room (Or whatever it's called. I didn't really know what it's called in prison) until he spoke up.

Guard: "Hey, um, I just wanted to say... Me and a lot of the other guys respect what you've done for Ninjago."

Lloyd: "Thank you."

Guard: "It's not personal. We're just following the law, you know."

Lloyd: "I know, officer. We're not gonna make any trouble."

Guard: "Thanks."

They grabbed their key card as they opened the door for me. He then points to the last booth.

Guard: "Booth ten. Last one on the end."

I started to walk over to the last booth as I saw a familiar hat. It was Master Wu. I pressed on one of the buttons so I could talk to them.

Lloyd: "Boy, am I glad to see..."

They looked up as I saw it wasn't Master Wu. It was someone with a Kabuki mask.

Lloyd: "Who are you?"

Kabuki: "A messenger of the Crystal King. He wants you to know... He is assembling your enemies against you. Soon, they will strike, and all Ninjago will fall before his wrath!"

Lloyd: "Why are you telling me this?"

Kabuki: "Because I want to see the look of despair on your face. The look of helplessness as you see something you love destroyed before your very eyes... And the one who you care about will be gone."

My eyes widened as I realized what it meant. They started to stand up and walk away. I slammed my fist on the glass as I tried to stop them.

Lloyd: "No!"

I started to push my body into the glass to try and break them.

Lloyd: "Stop that person! Someone, stop him! He's getting away!"

The guards started to walk in.

Guard: "Stop that Ninja! He's trying to escape!"

Lloyd: "No, I'm not... It's him!"

I pointed to the person with the Kabuki mask as I saw they were leaving the room. The guards looked at me as they mistaken me for escaping. I had no choice but to jump over them and take their key card. I started to follow the Kabuki mask person as I tried to slow down the guards.

The alarms went off as I continued following the Kabuki mask person. I saw them getting into an elevator as I quickly started to run towards them to get them.

Lloyd: "Stop!"

I tried but failed as I hit the elevator doors.

Lloyd: "No! Darn it!"

I started to look around until I saw the door to the stairwell. I opened the door to see many guards in front of me as they started to pounce on me to tackle me down.

Guard 1: "Get him! Hold him!"

Guard 2: "I got his legs!"

I got out of their grasp as I jumped over them.

Lloyd: "Sorry! Can't explain! But I'm not trying to escape!"

I quickly started to run down the stairs as more guards started to get me.

Lloyd: "There's more guards than prisoners."

I started to jump off the stairwell as I landed nicely... Almost.

(WARNING- Do not do what he did. You could break a leg or lose your life. I don't want that to happen to you guys)

I finally got to the first floor as I opened the door to just be surrounded by the guards.

Guard 3: "Don't even think about it! We got you surrounded!"

In the corner of my eye, I saw the person with the Kabuki mask already left... I was too late. So I surrendered myself as I was put back in cuffs. The alarm was turned off as I was brought back to my cell.

Jay: "What happened?"

Lloyd: "It wasn't Master Wu."

Cole: "Who was it?"

Lloyd: "I have no idea. Does the name "Crystal King" mean anything to you?"

Zane: "Negative. I find no references to that name in any of my databases."

(Y/n): "Nor do I know anyone made Crystal King."

I looked behind me as I saw (Y/n) there. She was leaning on the wall as she crosses her arms.

Lloyd: "How are you...?"

(Y/n): "Let's just say... The princess charm is still working."

She chuckles as she gets off the wall and started to walk Cole. Once she got close, she stood beside him.

Kai: "In any case... Who or what is a "Crystal King?"

Lloyd: "I don't know... But I have a bad feeling we're about to find out."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Back in Ninjago City, Jalen and Elijah were in their warehouse as they were thinking about what to do with (Y/n).

Elijah: "How about this?"

Jalen: "No... This is getting harder than I expected."

Elijah: "Trust me. I've lived in Ninjago City more than you did as I saw everything changed, hun."

Jalen: "True... And besides, (Y/n) also stayed in the city for a long time. Anyways, have you found anything about why (Y/n) can break through Vengestone?"

Elijah: "I actually did..."

He walks up towards them with a vial of blood.

Elijah: "Thanks to her giving me some of her blood, I found out what's up. It seems she's not truly full human. 30% human, 20% outcast, and 50% of-"

Suddenly, there was a thud as many boxes fell. Jalen and Elijah seemed surprised as they knew they were alone.

Jalen: "Who's there?!"

There was no answer as Jalen took out their weapon and Elijah got ready to attack. They weren't alone. Suddenly, a robotic spider appears as it crawls over to them. It shows a hologram of the Kabuki mask person.

Kabuki: "Jalen Clair and Elijah Spades, you have been invited to join the Council of the Crystal King and have your revenge upon those who wronged you. Do you two accept?"

Jalen and Elijah didn't know what to say but Jalen spoke up.

Jalen: "No. We aren't like that anymore."

Elijah: "Yeah. Sorry but... We aren't going to join your little council."

Kabuki: "Have it your way..."

The hologram disappeared as many more spiders appeared.

Jalen: "What the-?! What is this?! Spider-society or something?!"

Elijah: "Aw sh*t..."

The spiders started shooting as Jalen and Elijah started to dodge their attacks. Suddenly, Jalen was shot from behind when they weren't looking.

Elijah: "Jalen!"

Elijah also got shot as they fell to the ground. Their visions were blurry as they felt weak. Jalen look up to see King Vangelis with his mask on.

Jalen: "W-what do you want...?"

Vangelis: "Just some new members."

Elijah: "We want nothing with your council. And we will never work for you."

Vangelis: "Not unless we force you. Take them away."

The spiders started to approach Elijah and Jalen as they were going to take them by force.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"STOP! LET US GO!"

They screamed as the spiders took them. The doors closed on them as they were taken away. Everything was left behind...

...2 down...

...1 to go...

(A/n- looks like we got trouble... Also, as some may know, I have a discord server. If you haven't joined, you can still join. There's a big thing I'm working on that involves (Y/n)'s story in the next chapter. We're getting a good show...)

★Edited on- 8/22/23★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...
19.3K 766 44
Ninjago Series » Book 4 The loss of Zane had an everlasting effect on everybody in Ninjago. It hit his teammates the hardest, leaving them devastated...
8.3K 186 27
⚠ TW - implied violence / torture - mentioned self-harm - contains swear / blasphemies - blood - depression ⚠ ❝ Nya has become part of the sea, merg...
10.4K 478 29
Forgetting is a normal part of our lives. Whether it's something important or just bringing out the trash. But forgetting a whole person is impossibl...