Made For Me (bwwm)

By zaynswifeyr

Kimani Harris has a big heart hiding the true struggles she faces below the surface. Hidden under his rough e... More

A U T H O R S N O T E
O N E
T W O
F O U R
F I V E
S I X

T H R E E

1.5K 53 45
By zaynswifeyr

K I M A N I

I just popped my pussy to a white man.

It's not like I'm some holy saint virgin marry. I've had sex once or twice but that's all.

I've also never had sex with a white man. Not like there's much of a difference but it's definitely a difference.

Sasha can fuck and that's something I never expected to say. He was always just so shy around me. I thought I'd be the one guiding him thankfully I wasn't because we would just be two lost soldiers.

I'm more of a reader than a doer. I mean who else put Ivy onto all of those kinky erotica books.

Which I think are just extremely exaggerated because my first time I didn't finish, my second time I didn't finish, and my third time I absolutely didn't finish.

It wasn't even painful those times either, I just wasn't getting any pleasure and I honestly didn't bother faking it either.

My sex toys never fail me though, I have plenty because with having seven sisters one of them is prone to be the agitating sex-positive raging feminist who owns a sex shop.

Free toys though. Having my raging feminist sister, Amaya, has also allowed me to know more about sex.

Through those experiences, I learned that I'm the only person that could get myself off. Even with oral I just couldn't orgasm.

But now last night is making me rethink my vivid assumption. Maybe I wasn't doing it with the right person. Or at least with a person who knows how to make a girl cum.

I've been sitting on my dorm bed thinking about the same thing for the past hour. I can't even say beat sex I've ever had because it was the first time I've ever orgasmed from a guy.

Mid thought Ivy comes stumbling in and I'm immediately smiling at her.

"So you and Jayden" I smile and she rolls her eyes. Ivy never had a preference, she's dated and messed around with all types of races and sexes I think.

I don't really have a preference either but then again I don't even talk to guys because my brain is so caught up in an unrealistic book world where the guy will blow my back out every two to three business days meanwhile I'm having my first orgasm after three sexual encounters.

"He's cool" She shrugs. She's being nonchalant like I didn't see her eating his face.

"The way you were swallowing his face last night says otherwise after you guys kissed once the tension was so thick" I keep going.

"You're talking about Jayden, like Jayden with the locs, almost Kimanis skin color, my twin brother Jayden?" Ciara walks into our room from the showers.

"He kissed me in the car and hear me out okay, I kissed him back, it wasn't that bad, I actually liked it" Ivy shrugs.

"Iv, you remember what I told you about football players, and we hook up but we don't cling, and I lived with Jayden for 18 years, he's trashy" Ciara adds.

"Oh please tell Ki that, she's hooking up with one of the MVPs of the team" Ivy smiles at me.

"We're not hooking up it was a one-time thing" I hope it's not a one-time thing, I feel like I just manifested that for myself.

"That's what they all say" Ciara mumbles while turning around and going back to her room.

Ciara is only going so hard against the football team because she's a lesbian so she already doesn't like men.

I don't blame her. I don't like men either, although I do have a good relationship with my dad but he's the only man I like in my life. I've always grown up a daddy's girl but when your mom is popping out babies every other year it's hard not to.

"So tell me all about last night because from what I remember you were having the time of your life" Ivy smiles.

"Honestly if you want a full in-depth analysis then I'd have to hand you a chapter from a sex book because that man is straight out of book central" I always want to romanticize my life knowing that my expectations are too high and there's a high possibility that they'll never be met.

Practice is boring and we're outside on the field which is ridiculous. I love tumble passes but I hate doing it on concrete because of my sensitive skin, especially on the palms of my hands.

I think it's just because Layla has been wanting to show off for Alex. I don't get the hype though, Alex is a regular rich white boy with a god complex that's all in his head.

However the cheerleaders are to blame for that, more than half the team get googley eyes over him and I just don't get the hype. He's white there's nothing more to it. In 50 years he'll look like Prince William anyways.

"I'm so sick of this shit" Ivy groans while stretching with me.

"Me too, it's hot as hell and what are we even practicing? Daisy is too busy with her messy-ass baby daddy to be a coach" Don't get me wrong I love to cheer and I love coach Daisy.

She's a black woman leading a cheer team that has a known history of winning nationals. That's a big flex, especially considering how diverse her team is compared to the ones we compete against.

The only issue is that Daisy can get lackluster and lazy and leave the captains in charge and the captains are soon-to-be college graduates who aren't able to show up themselves.

This leads us to problems like this, having the girls vote on where we want to practice instead of having someone make the right decision for us.

I love having a choice don't get me wrong but I don't even have a choice when half the team is choosing to practice on burning concrete just to get a better view of the guys. It's supposed to be winter for god's sake but I'm in heat.

"Honestly, I love Daisy but she needs to get it together because ever since last two years it's been chaos" She stands up after stretching, Ivy's sister died two years ago right before Nationals and they had to forfeit because nobody was in the right head space.

Ever since the team has been a little unorganized because of the new managers and Co-Coaches.

And unfortunately Layla not only has money but she also has talent. As much as I hate her white box bleach-dyed blond high ponytail ass she definitely has lots of talent.

I'm just over it though.

"Can we practice now or are y'all not done drooling over pretty boy over there?" I ask and Layla snaps her head to me.

I want Layla to say some slick shit to me, my heart rate me fasten a little bit I'm gonna still try to defend myself.

I'm not very confrontational so I always immediately get a fast heart race when I'm arguing with another person since I'm not used to it.

I mean I always make fake arguments in my shower with girls who I used to argue with like eight years ago but that means nothing.

"She's not wrong, coach D isn't here and there's a game in a week, we should perfect the stunts" Ivy adds in. She'll always make sure I'm never standing up for myself alone. I think it's because she knows I get anxious about these things.

I'm very social and I love to talk to people all day every day so I don't even know where the anxiety comes from. Ivy though, she hates people and she loves her privacy and being alone I think losing her sister plays part in that too though.

Layla looks Ivy up and down and then she looks at me. Layla definitely hates Ivy more than she hates me because when Ivy doesn't like a person she makes sure they know. Similar to her there's one girl that I can't stand but she's not a cheerleader so I don't have to worry about her.

"Sure okay, let's see the two of you do a round-off back handspring tuck" She gives a sadistic smile to me and Ivy.

Even the guys turn around to watch the interaction.

This girl may have forgotten who I am, Ivy hates to tumble but I can stunt like a beast.

I gladly do an entire tumbling pass in her face and she squints at me but I just smile happily.

She's the one that needs to work on flipping. Popping her pussy to Alex every other night isn't helping her stance.

S A S H A

"Jayden look your girl is up" I laugh while patting his back, I watch Ivy tumble and force Jayden to too.

"Yeah, well looks like yours did too" Jayden laughs. She did and she looks amazing. Kimani always looks amazing and I finally grew the balls to kiss her.

I should have asked her on a date first before jumping to have sex with her though.

I don't have sex very often but I pay attention so it's not very hard to know what women like.

"Since when do you have a girl," Alex asks Jayden.

"Once you left us to fuck ms. cheerleader, we kept playing and it got really intense" I smile while putting my hair back into a ponytail.

It's not long, when I try to put it back pieces come out. I honestly don't even know if the color is dark blonde or blonde or what.

"Intense how" He squints between us.

"Intense like almost fucking on your couch intense" Jayden starts and Alex's jaw drops.

"Who was doing the fucking" He raises his brows and I look at Jayden.

"Sasha and Kimani had sex in the bathroom" I just look at him with wide eyes.

"Jayden and Ivy, almost fucked on your couch till she made him her bitch and he started giving her head" I laugh and Jayden slaps the back of my head.

"You mean to tell me you ate her out on my couch" Alex gags in his mouth, I will never get why he hates Ivy so much but I get why he's grossed out, I would beat his ass if someone had sex on my couch.

Ki and I didn't have sex on anything we couldn't clean up after.

"So? Sasha fucked in your bathroom" Jayden tries to defend, see what I mean, we can clean up the bathroom, and Ki and I didn't even know it was Alex's room we just assumed it was a spare room.

"But it's Ivy we're talking about, Ivanna Davis," Here he goes again with this stupid hatred. Ivy is like my best friend, Alex doesn't know that but she is and my two best friends hate each other.

"So it's not the fact that it happened on your couch but it was that it happened with Ivy," Jayden asks and Alex nods.

"I don't get why you don't like her, she's funny and she's cute, and her lips are so soft, I also think she got a Brazilian wax" Jayden adds and I cringe, He's always getting so in-depth is gross.

"Jayden keep it private" I screw up my face.

"Do you even know what a Brazilian wax is? You were drunker than sober" Alex screws up his face again.

"Maybe she didn't I don't know I heard her friends talking about it but I do know because I ate her out she's gonna let me hit" He smiles and Alex and I both groan, Jayden can be so fucked up which is weird because Ciara is the sweetest human alive and they were born as twins.

"That's why you did it? You claim to never eat girls out" I can't help but laugh, he does things for the benefit of himself not so someone could just enjoy themselves.

"I don't eat girls out but Ivy's not easy to manipulate, but she's also super cool, I think I might want to hook up with her again" Jayden adds and I roll my eyes but Alex gags in his mouth.

"Just hook up? If you like her why not take her on a date?" Kaden asks.

"That's how we end up like you, settled down in an almost one-year relationship, Ivy's cool and all but I have to keep my options open" Jayden shrugs.

"You dick, don't play with her feelings if you aren't serious" I slap his head before turning back to Alex.

"Now for you and Layla," I ask Alex.

"She was just what I expected, now let's just hope she isn't clingy because just like Jayden I'm on to the next" Another dickhead.

"It's all about the chase for you fools" Kaden rolls his eyes.

"Speaking of your she-devil" I turn to the girls who are going back and forth and yelling at each other and Alex just stares at them, well Ivy.

Honestly, I want to lock them in a room with each other and see if they end up fucking.

Once we finish practice I'm heading over to Kimanis dorm, it's unplanned and all but I want to ask her on a date. Just so she doesn't think I wanted to discard of her right after we had sex.

Especially with the way we left each other, it was awkward. Really awkward.

A/N: I said this the last time I updated which was like a month ago but I swearrrrrr I'm gonna try to be more frequent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 7.5K 8
COMPLETE 🙂 Finally finding herself and gaining confidence after having a hard young life, Kimone goes off to find herself in the world only to find...
513K 25.5K 34
In love one day, heartbroken the next. Krystina and Stephen were newly graduated college sweethearts, when the world around them came crumbling down...
10.3K 543 24
"Beautiful souls are shaped by ugly experiences." Matshona Dhliwayo *UPDATES: EVERY WEEK* Chapters until completion: 12
179K 6.2K 30
Sasha Kelly is 17 year old African American girl who just moved to California from Philadelphia. Sasha comes from a family that works and travels a l...