We fly together • Rj/Caswen O...

By Multifandom_PFL

I'm putting RJ oneshots, some in a perspective of songs, others won't have any songs. let me know some ide... More

We belong
I didn't cheat, I just kissed him..
What are we?
Break up with your Girlfriend! I'm bored
I can't with him
Angry Ricky and comfort Ej
Give it Up
Fell in love with my Best friend!
Me or him?
You deserve all the love. ( Part 1 out of 2)
You deserve all the love. ( Part 2 out of 2.)
The Ones I Love
Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 1 out of 4)
Never Have I ever.. Lost my virginity. (Part 2 out of 4)
Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 3 out of 4)
Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 4 out of 4)
Highschool Apocalypse
Bet on it.
True Loves kiss; Works every time
Die First
My Boss
uh oh

Let's Give a Show

421 7 67
By Multifandom_PFL

So I'm back with more Oneshots < 3.

Also Season 3 Premiered today. I'e Honestly so stoked For this new season and can't wait to see the Music and Drama it brings. 

---------

Ricky's POV

6 Months have passed since Nini broke up with me. Honestly, I'm not even sure how the heck I was able to break free from all the drama after hitting. After leaving me, she found a New boyfriend named Jake, apparently some kid from her acting school she used to go to that she apparently hit off really well. Yeah,

So while she moved on probably right now probably riding some randos dick right now, While i'm stuck looking at the ceiling as if my life isn't as shitty as it is. With nobody -

Well, that's a lie. A half true half false lie. Three weeks after we broke up, I had a breakdown from all the stress literally in front of my Best Friend's Pizza place, and someone was there behind me and actually took care of me.

That person was Ej.Yes, Tall senior , God like body, Ej Caswell

After he saw me, he confronted me and took me under his wing. I felt so much at peace when I was with him, and before you know it two days later we hooked up. And it was one of the best nights of my life, the first time I can call myself happy.

Now you're probably wondering, what happened. Well to make you not feel the cringiest of it all, I basically got scared. Not scared of getting with Ej, but scared of what Nini would think. Not even being three weeks and I already moved on. I would look pathetic and I need to prove I was strong. So, I, uh, basically told Ej it was too soon and meant nothing out of it and It was a one time stand that'll would have never lasted. He was hurt and upset, still hasn't really talked to this day but I did it for his good.

You also want to know the other fucled up part too, the Day i cut ties with Ej, Nini literally announced her new boyfriend. So i basically lost a chance to be with a hot guy as My ex-girlfriend is moving on in this happy relationship to make me suffer. Kill me please.

Well, now that that shit is now over, I got invited to one of those Cast parties and ofc I'm going, I mean I may even get a cute girl number... Well just see what happens.

HOURS LATER

I get to the party and I enter and see it all decked out with loud music playing and all. I look around and as I walk forward I bump into someone who could fuck up my night for one simple line.

"Ricky. Uh h HI!"

I sigh in my head from exhaustion. Help me

"HI nini. It's - been a minute Uhh how are you doing umm."

"It's going good! It's been forever."

She pulls my arm and crushes me into a hug. The fuck is going on

"Um, so what are you up to, Any new girls or are you still rocking that single life for you?"

There it is. I knew she was going to stab me for her petty niceness

"Uhh, I'm not *sigh* I'm not really looking to be in a relationship right now. " I sigh in trying to not get annoyed at her.

"Oh, it's ok, Not everyones cut out to be in relationships, you know. But I think you'll find the perfect girl. " What the fuck is she calling me useles now?

"Ohh, well I think tonight will be good for me so -"

"WHATS UP FUCKERS

Oh sit, no no no no no,

"Uhh EJ! Hi!" Her fake smile and uppitch voice was annoying me

"Ej. uhh"

"Bowen. B b been a minute"

It was awkward staring at the silence between the two of us. Can someone end it please

"Well, I'll see you two later and yeah. '' Ej leaves leaving me and NIni alone again

"I should go too, Jake is waiting for me. Nice seeing you RIck"

I fake a smile and nod as she walks away. I turn my head and was sighed of relief.

Fuck me

ONE HOUR LATER

I'm honestly regretting coming to this party, I literally have my ex and my nemesis in the same room and they both are here making me miserable. Where's the alcohol when you need it? Ohh the drink stand, i better go for some before I end up having a broken heart left on the table

As I go over to the stand. I see him standing there. EJ caswell just standing there leaning on the edge of the table. I slowly pour the drink trying not to cause attention to myself.

"For someone who's trying to stay under the attention, you're doing a good job on making your presence clear. '' I turn as I see the senior chuckle to himself after making a side comment.

"Yeah, well I'm sorry I don't always want to be confronted by everyone at a cast party."

"Well , I see why everyone confronts you now. You either did something and just tried to feel like they weren't the problem. Sounds familiar."

I sigh

"Ej. I'm so Sorry about the way I ended things with you ok. I really do, I just wanted to feel better after everything and I thought it was but Idk, that isn't me. Just hooking up with people to feel validation or to move on that fast, it's just complicated, and I'm sorry but you probably won't understand validation, You're the literal definition of validation."

"Ok, so why then. If you knew you weren't going to move on or just wanted to hookup to make someone else feel good, then why me of all the people you could have gone for, you picked me? Seems a bit sus don't you think."

"Ok! Please I probably would have gone for any other girl, trust me you're not that special."

"But that's the problem, I'm not a girl RIcky, I'm an 18 year old man. .."

I sigh in frustration as this is pissing me off talking to him.

"Ohh, I get it. I'm your first guy you have feelings for hu," I raise my eyebrow hearing him speak in shock "That's why you left me because you're not ready to admit you actually like boys. It's ok Bowen, Getting with me is a legendary experience."

"Please. You think that's why, You're nothing about it to me. I just don't want NIni to think i'm some person to move on-

"NINI this NINI THAT! For some reason, you let her control your life yet you both barely speak."

"What?! That is not true, I only think for myself and not anyone else."

"Really? Cause since everything is about nini to you. You won't move on cause what Nini will think about you, You won't talk to me because you don't want nina to know you like boys, and you won't Say you want a love life because you're afraid that Nini will think differently of you." I turned as he spilled nothing back. "Face it bowen, you're letting her control her and honestly pretty sad if you ask me."

I realized how right he was, but I couldn't let him know that. I grab my drink and I move pushing EJ off to the Side moving viciously. Fuck me and My pathetic broken heart. I wish He would mend my heart.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER.

After my encounter with Ej earlier, I slowly distance myself from the Party as I sit on the stairs watching life go before my eyes. As I slowly get comfortable, I see this girl slowly come up to me and I hope she was going upstairs or something. But nope she came up and gave me the eye and looked very creepily at me.

"Hi. Im lily. What's someone as cute as you doing here alone?"

Fuck, not on another girl.

"Uhh, I'm just sitting here not really doing much."

"Well, Maybe I can make your night more magical if you know what I mean."

She starts slowly, moving her fingers up on my hand slowly moving them up to my cheek, I slowly remove it off her face. I needed to get away from her cause she's making me uncomfortable. I feel so awkward.

"Uhh, yeah I'm sorry, uhh lily, if you misread something, but I'm actually not available right now."

"Well, I'll actually be available later, does not need to be right now."

"Ok! You're clearly not getting it, I'm actually - uh, uh! I'm taken!"

The fuck did I just say

"Well, I don't see her, I think we can make this quick."

"Um no. Again I'm taken.'

Why the fuck did am I contuining with this lie

"I don't see her. I think she's probably not her, I think your making me up because your not ready to sle-"

"HEY BABE! I was looking for you."

I turned with a look towards ej as he put his arm around me from behind and Was confused about what He was doing."

"UH? Hi u Ej?"

"Really? Your going to ditch me to hang with some fag, really? "

"Yes he would because I love him,"

WHAT THE FUCK. IS HE SERIOUS? He's really being so bold and hot abou this.

"Really? I don't believe it!"

"What's going on here?"

As Ej and this random girl were going back and forth hoping she would leave. Of course the one person I purposely have been avoiding all day shows up and ruins it

"Nini? It its nothing uh -"

"Your ex over here is telling me is trying to be a Faggot so he wouldn't get with me, how pathetic." THis lily girl is annoying. Clearly no one told her no before.

"Don't talk about him like that!" Ej is still holding me, his arm around my shoulder closing tight to me.

"Oh come on Rick. You can't seriously go for my ex. Damm, should have known you would pull that stunt."

Fuck Fuck fuck. It's happening. As I feel my body getting weaker, I feel someone holding my hand. Ej was holding it. I don't need Nini, I need Ej.

"It's clear they are not compatible. I mean I bet he's only dating Ej because he wants someone close like you Nini to feel validated. Please I bet there not even a real couple"

"Oh, you hear that babe. I don't believe we are a real couple. Why don't we show them..."

I turn my head to ej and look back at the two girls. Fuck it

I crush my lips onto Ejs and he kisses me back and as the deeper we dive, I melt more and more into it. I side eye and both Lily and Nini were shocked. Lily was more disgusted than Nini but Nini was more jealous/mad. We started making it more as soon as we felt like grinding more and more onto each other.

"I think we proved a point Ej. " I chuckled as i pull away slowly

"Yeah, well I don't want to stop." He gives me a smirk and I smirk back

"Me either."

We crashed our lips back on each other and we made out crazy moving our bodies around. He moves his hands to his shirt and fastly strips his shirt off and I follow doing the same thing. We crash on the wall of the stairs making it harder and intsetly. At this point everyone at the party was staring at us and Then started a lot of shouting and joy in the party as people started praising us more.

"WOO WOO. GO BOYS!"

After 3 minutes we both were still going but we saw Nini and Lily storm off. I pulled away and was exhausted. What, he's a good kisser.

"Damm Bowen, forget how good of a Kisser you were."

"Yeah. Hehe Same. Forgot how powerful your lips were."

"Say we take this to my car."

*Sigh* " Sure why not."

We take our shirts and pull them back on our bodies and we get up and leave heading outside. We went over to Ej's car and we flopped inside. I let out a groan just remembering everything that happened.

"How did you know? Why did you do that?"

Ej left out a chuckle as he struck out in his car picking the music before he took off.

"Lily hit on me too. Actually two times. And when I walked into the party after talking to you, she tried again, But I had to remind her that I don't go for girls."

"YEah. But you didn't want me to suffer knowing after I rejected you?"

"Well, yeah I could have. But sometimes It's better to be a bigger person. You looked like you needed help, And I Just wanted to show that people do actually care for you. Even if you're hurting inside over someone who doesn't deserve you.

After a few moments, silence fell in the car and I needed to cut this tension.

"I'M SORRY!"

Ej turns to me as I look him directly in the eye.

"I'm sorry for breaking your heart. I'm sorry for everything. You were right. I am insecure about myself after Nini. I do let Nini mentally control me... and You're also right that you're the First guy I ever liked. And it hurts because I really do like you and wish I could take it all back and wish I never allowed NIni to hurt me still. And it's worse because I'm for some reason crazy about you and I need to move on but i'm afraid of my heart breaking again and I just -

He cuts me off pulling me into a kiss with his hand on my cheek making me blush as I stare into his blue emerald eyes.

"You know, for someone who's very closed off, you can talk a lot you know.."

"Hehe, yeah i've been told."

I stare into his eyes and knew what I needed to do

"Umm, My dad is going out tonight, any chance you want to, come over and finish what we started in there, only If you're up for it and like don't completely hate me from earlier."

He kisses me again I blush like crazy

"Well, where are the directions to your house.I do want to mark you before your dad comes in." He smirked at me and I felt something, my heart was full.

My broken heart is taped into one heart again. I'm free from Nini. I'm Finally Free!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 530 34
[ ✓ ] ❝I want all of it. I'm saying I want us to be friends...with benefits.❞ RICKY BOWEN x EJ CASWELL. HSMTMTS (SEASON 2-3) AU! + slight canonical...
12.6K 185 80
A collection of HSMTMTS RJ Caswen and Jatt mpreg oneshots! Please comment down your requests to me and let me know about what you would like for me t...
3.5K 102 26
My 1st one shots book! I'm thinking about doing this since i always have this imaginations in my head that seems like one shots that i always wanted...
38K 997 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!