Y/n x Robin Buckley

By l0v3eclipse

This story is a love story between you and Robin Buckley. You and Robin are both 16. You moved to Hawkins for... More

First day !!
Crush
Party
Sleepover
Girlfriend
Coming out
Fight
Lost
Where is y/n?
Found
Back
Hanging out
Date
THANK YOU!

Oh no

937 11 17
By l0v3eclipse

(I'm going to try and make this chapter the longest one I have done yet! I hope you guys like it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through the movie Robin looked over to you and saw that you fell asleep on her shoulder which made me smile. When
you woke up it was the next day and when you turned your head slightly you saw Robin right next to you fast asleep and you just looked at her smiling and then you started playing with her hair until she woke up.

Y/n: Good morning love! How did you sleep? *you said as your still playing with Robins hair*.

Robin: good morning and I actually slept really good thank you! How did you sleep?.

Y/n: that's good and I slept really good too *you said as you smiled at Robin and Robin smiled back at you*.

Robin: oh have you heard that Jason is having a party tonight? But you can only get in if you have a date coming with you.

Y/n: oh yeah I've heard about it! What about it?

Robin: well uh..I was you know kinda wondering if you would like to uh..be my date to Jason's party? I mean is completely fine if you don't want to be my date I will totally understand and please don't say yes because you feel bad just be honest with me.

Y/n: Robin calm down I would love to come to the party with you, it's going to be so much fun.

Robin: omg are you being serious? Like you actually want to come to the party with me like as a date?

Y/n: Omg yessss Robin.

Robin gets up from were she was sitting and started running around your room out of excitement which made you giggle.

Y/n: omg omg we should get matching dresses.

Robin: omg yes yes come on let's go to the shops right now, now, now!

Y/n: okay but we need to get changed first love *you said as you laugh slightly*.

Robin: ughhhh oh yeah.

After 10 minutes you and Robin were both ready and started walking to the mall and when you got there you both ran into the dress shop and started looking for some dresses until Robin shouted your name so you ran over and saw her holding two dresses one was black and the other was white.

Robin: do you like these ones? I feel like the white one would look amazing on you..I mean they both would look amazing on you like you look amazing in everything *Robin said nervously*.

Y/n: I love them Robin now let's go try them on *you smile at Robin and grab the white dress from her and walk into the dressing room and put the dress on and then you walk out of the dressing room* Robin I'm done! Are you nearly ready? I really want to see what the dress looks like on you.

Robin: omg no I look horrible I cant go to the party looking like this.

Y/n: what no! Robin please come out I bet you look beautiful like always.

Robin: ugh okayy.. *Robin slowly walks out of the dressing room and looks up at you nervously*.

Y/n: omg Robin..

Robin: omg I look horrible don't I? I'm just going to change and find a different dress I'm sorry *Robin turns around but before she could walk back into the dressing room you grab her hand and look at her*.

Y/n: Robin listen to me! You look wonderful honestly you look so so beautiful, your going  to be the prettiest girl in that party. *you say that as you are looking into Robins eyes*.

Robin: are you sure? But about that "prettiest girl in that party" bit you are 100% lying because you will be the prettiest girl in that party.

You look at Robin and just smile at her then hug are tightly.

Y/n: I love you *you say softly*.

Robin: I love you too. *robin said while she started to blush*.

After a few minutes of you and Robin hugging you let go and tell her that you guys should pay and go home to get ready for the party. You and Robin went back into the dressing room and when you were both done you and Robin went up to the desk and payed for the dresses and then walked back home.

Y/n: so what time do we have to get to Jason's party?

Robin: it starts at 7:30pm but I think we should leave at 7:20pm, he doesn't live that far away from your house so we can just walk there.

Y/n: okay well it's 6:00pm right now so I think we should start getting ready so we aren't late for the party.

Robin nodded and you both went upstairs into your room.

Y/n: okay so Robin you go get changed first and then I will get changed when your done and after that we can both put out makeup on.

Robin walked into your bathroom and started to get changed after a few minutes she walked out and you couldn't stop staring at her because of how beautiful she looked.

Robin: are you okay y/n?

Y/n: oh what? Yeah I'm okay sorry *you walked into your bathroom and started to get changed when you were done getting changed you looked at yourself in the mirror* okay y/n you got this! Yeah I got this *you slowly opened the door and walked out of your bathroom as Robin looked at you*.

Robin: wow you look gorgeous y/n.

Y/n: aww thank you Robin! Your really gorgeous too, omg come on let's go put on our makeup *you say as you walk over to her and grab her hand and walk back into the bathroom and you both start putting on your makeup*.

Y/n: anddddd I'm done! Are you done yet? *you look at Robin*.

Robin: yep! Just finished are you ready to go?

Y/n: nope we need to put our matching rings and necklaces on *you say as you walk out of the bathroom smiling as Robin followed you*.

You and Robin both grab your rings and necklaces and put them on and then ran outside and started to walk to Jason's house. When you get there you knock on the door and Jason let you both in and then Jason gave you both some drinks.

Y/n: do you think this one will taste better than the one at Steve's house? *you giggles slightly*.

Robin: I don't know..why don't you try some?

You take a small sip of the drink and then a few seconds later you started to drink a bit more of it.

Robin: wow well i can see that you like that one *Robin laughs*.

Y/n: omg Robin its amazing wow.

It's been a few hours and you have had a few more drinks.

Robin: y/n..I think we should go home your super drunk. *Robin grabbed your hands and looked at you in a worried expression*.

Y/n: whattt? Oh come on Robinnn I'm not even that drunk like I have only had like.. *you would start to count how many drinks you have had on your fingers* 4 NO!.. 6 drinks. Omg omg Robin im going to talk to Jason.

You would walk over to Jason who was also drunk.

Robin: y/n please we need to go home.

You would start talking to Jason and he would start flirting with you so you started to flirt back to him which made Robin upset so she grabbed your hand and ran outside and started to walk back to your house.

Y/n: ughhh Robin why did you do that I was having fun *you started walking really slow while Robin was still holding your hand*.

Robin would walk faster and a few minutes later you both got to your house and went in and then Robin locked the door.

Y/n: omg Robin your soooooo annoying I wanted to stayyy. I wish I didn't even go to that stupid party with you, I wish I went with someone else.

Robin turned to look at you sitting on the steps.

Robin: wait what?

Y/n: wow are you deaf? I saiddd I wish I never went to that stupid party with youuu and that I wish I went with someone else! *you poked Robins nose as you said that*

Robin: oh..well why did you say you would come with me then? *Robin said as she looked down at her shoes*.

Y/n: because..uh I felt bad *you started laughing*

Robin: so..you really didn't want to be my date to Jason's party?

Y/n: ughhhh nooo Robinn I didn't want to be your stupid date ugh I'm going to my room you can sleep on the uh..couch *you walk upstairs and into your room and jumped on your bed and fell asleep*.

Robin sighed and walked over to the couch and started to cry, after a few minutes Robin fell asleep while crying.

In the morning.

Y/n: ugh why does my head hurt so much..*you look around your room* huh? Where is Robin *you walk downstairs to see Robin sleeping on the couch*.

You walk over to Robin and tap her shoulder and a few seconds later she wakes up and sits up to look at you.

Robin: what do you want now y/n? *Robin said as she starts to rub her eyes*.

Y/n: god what's wrong with you this morning? *you giggle slightly*.

Robin: you.

Y/n: uh..me? What did I do?

Robin: cant remember? Okay let me tell you so last night when we were at Jason's party you got super drunk and started flirting with Jason and when we got home you told me you wish you never went to his party with me and you wish you went with someone else then you made me sleep on the couch.

Y/n: what? Oh come on Robin I was drunk I didn't mean any of that like of course I wanted to go to that party with you..wait why do you even care if I was flirting with Jason?

Robin: BECAUSE I LIKE YOU Y/N! THATS WHY.

Y/n: w-what?..

Robin: I have to go..*Robin walks out of your house and goes into her car and drives off back to her house*.

Y/n: she..she likes me..but she can't be mad about what I said like I was drunk and I didn't mean any of it *you sigh and go back into your room* I had no idea that she liked me..I thought she liked Steve or something but..she likes me..omg she likes me!! I need to tell her how I feel too.

You run to the mall and then ran to the flower shop.

Y/n: hmm..what flowers would she like..I'm just going to get her some roses *you grab a Bouquet of roses and walk up to the desk and pay for them* I think I should get her some chocolate too. *you walk over to a different shop and get a few bars of chocolate and walk up to the desk to pay for them*. Okay..hopefully she won't be mad at me after I give her all of this even though I obviously didn't mean anything that I said to her oh and when I tell her that I feel the same way..honestly I still cant believe that she likes me too.

You walk out of the mall and start to walk to Robins house.

Y/n: omg I'm so nervous..like what if she doesn't forgive me or like she was joking about liking me..omg omg I can see her house okay i just need to stay calm..I got this!

You walk up to Robins house and knock on her door and after a few seconds of waiting you heard the door handle move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Omg I have done 2000+ words on this chapter😭 I really hope you guys enjoy it!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 496 15
Nancy Wheeler and Robin Buckley aren't fond of each other,perhaps they had maybe crossed paths once in their lifetime,but when prom rolls around and...
1.9K 50 22
After Jonathan moves away from Hawkins,Nancy breaks up with him.She finds comfort in Robin and comes to find out she may want to be more than just fr...
5.5K 144 15
the second wheeler kid: Y/n Wheeler. Not many people know about her. Mostly because shes homeschooled, her entire life was beauty contest's every wee...
5.2K 102 17
I made this story based on the song "whish you were gay" by Billie Eilish 😋 and most of the story will be based off of robin and some of Finn's pov...