(Rosario vampire x Male Reade...

By mariohiginio

A Neko a human a vampire and tons of other monsters! (I came a cross a story like this and was like, "You kno... More

Bio
(Chapter 1) A Neko and Vampire
(chapter 2) Neko and succubus
(chapter 3) A neko and witch
(chapter 4) A Neko and pervert stalkers
(chapter 5) A neko vampire and mermaids
(Chapter 6) A neko and pervert werewolf
(chapter 7) A neko and a snow woman
(Chapter 8) A neko confesses
(Chapter 9) witch hill
(Chapter 10) Battle of witch hill
(Chapter 11) A Neko dosen't like spiders
(Chapter 12) Y/n vs Security Committee
Talks

Epilogue

2.1K 33 1
By mariohiginio

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n stirs awake as he sat up rubbing his eyes feeling very tired, even when waking up. What was he doing again? He couldn't remember. It seemed to be 5 in the morning and the rays of sun were creeping through the curtains. Hmmm, he didn't have anything to do since his homework for the school day he already did.

Maybe he should make himself some breakfast instead of eating sweets-

"Come back to bed honey..." A husky voice said.

...what?

"Y/n come here silly..." An all to familiar cherry voice said.

Panic started to set in as the little neko turns his head slowly to see who we're the one's in his bed...

.....

Y/n POV

Jolting up i wake up looking around frantically but calm down as I take in my surroundings. The warm sheets and comfortable beds and the smell of medicine gave me a idea where I currently was. The multiple other beds Comfirmed my idea, Nurses office.

I try to think of how I got here before my memories started to come back to me piece by piece. Wait, what happened to my friends? Are they okay? God I hope so..

I hear footsteps coming towards me as they grew louder before the nurses door opened.

Y/n: Ms. Nekonome?

Nekonome: Oh y/n! You're awake!

Y/n: What happened?

Nekonome: Well after you...uh..killed Kuyo the faculty made it to the roof with everyone saying that Tsukune and you took him down and with him gone students began talking about various atrocities the security committee had inflicted. Because of this the charges for everyone had been drop!

Nekonome: Your actions were ruled as self defense!

Y/n: Cool.

Nekonome: Tsukune is also cleared as well!

Y/n: Nice.

...silence...

Nekonome: I'll go let everyone know that you're awake! They will be happy to hear it!

Y/n: I'd like that thank you Ms. Nekonome.

After Ms. Nekonome left i thought to what she said; I killed Kuyo, I haven't felt that mad in a while and my friends were okay Tsukune being alright as well. I haven't felt this relieved in a while as well.

And my current state. It sure was something. Being bedridden doesn't look good for me.

I once again heard the sounds of footsteps approaching and the door opened again. I look up and

Moka: Y/n.

Y/n: Hey moka.

Moka lunches at me bringing me into a hug and felt her crying into my chest I moved my arms wrapping them around her before speaking.

Y/n: It will take more then some fire to put me down. I'm happy to see you again moka.

Moka: (Crying a little) y-yeah...me to!

Y/n: You as well inner.

<Mhmm.>

Y/n: So moka what exactly happened to me when I passed out?

Moka: Oh uh well, you've token Kuyos hits head on and even though they healed the strain on your body took its tool on you still.

Y/n: I guess I forgot my limits.

Moka: I'm just glad you're okay y/n.

Y/n: Yeah me too.

I noticed our hands touching and try to pull mine away but moka grips my hand making me look at her again.

Y/n: Moka-

Moka: No, please. I don't want to let go y/n, just for a little bit okay?

Y/n: Alright, sure.

We did nothing for a few minutes before eventually looking into each other's eyes. Hm...it felt oddly nice staring into her emerald eyes for some reason, Moka smiles.

Moka: Y/n..

Y/n: yes moka..?

We began to move forward towards one another, I feel like something is about to happen. Leaning in our noises were touching and that's when I had an idea where this was going.

Moka still smiling cups my cheek. I began to turn my head and held out my neck to her-since I thought she wanted to suck my blood.

Yeeeaaahhh I was wrong.

/////Kiiiissssssss~\\\\\\\

I separate flabbergasted and could tell I was red in the face.

Y/n: M-Moka? Wai-...wha...um why?

Moka giggles and was also red.

Moka: Y/n. I love you silly.

The rosary began to glow and-

<I love you too honey.>

I felt another bomb shell drop on me, again. What the heck is going on!?

Y/n: When did you-

<My fight with Kuyo. That bastard. Before you showed up he told me I was mad that he killed my "boyfriend" and, yeah I was furious. I realize that I could have lost you and noticed I wasn't denying it either.>

Moka: I l-liked you from the start y/n.. in you're sleepy state you said you liked me and that made me so happy. Our talk in the woods made me realize my true feelings for you.

Y/n: So ...so that means-

<You're ours. Congratulations kitten, you made the both of us fall for you.>

Y/n: What about Tsukune?

<What about him?>

Y/n: Well I orginally thought that...

Moka flicks my forehead still smiling.

Moka: It's nothing like that. I just, well. I see him as a close brother, you know?

Y/n: Oh. Okay then.

We didn't speak after that and I start to get red.

Y/n: Hey moka...can we......uh..em, kiss again?

Moka: Yeah definitely. Come here.

<I want one too!>

After a peck from pink hair moka I take her rosary off with her agreement and inner comes out. Immediately she grabs my collar bringing me closer to her and connect our lips.

"I can't believe this. How did I end up with two vampire girlfriend's who are sharing a body? Either way though..."

We pull away and hug. I whisper to inner moka.

Y/n: Hey moka.

Inner moka: Yes?

Y/n: I like you, and her. A lot more then the others.

Inner smirks hugging me closer to herself and whispers.

Inner moka: I like you too neko.

Y/n: Heh. Nya.

Embracing her just as much as she is doing with me I come to the realization of my own that I don't want to let go of either of them.

Really

What a year at Yokai Academy.

So this is the end of the story! I had fun writing it, how did you like it?

It was a little fast paced for twelve chapters in my opinion but still liked how it turned out. I had fun writing the characters, different scenes, elements, and tried adding humor.

Big thank you to LostLogik for letting me write this since it is based off of his own book. I recommend giving his book a read :D

Leave a comment on what you thought of the book and if you enjoyed it. But without further words I'll see you beautiful people later.

This has been mariohiginio. Signing off, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 494 30
Yukari is one of those girls that is pretty mature given her age. And is jealous of boobs and swings both ways. The demon child of the group is debat...
3M 69.2K 200
These book does not follow the manga, but only the two seasons on Netflix. This book is finished and undergoing editing! I do not own Kakegurui. Th...
240K 5.3K 27
(๐˜/๐ง) ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒโžกthe little sister of the Sakamaki household and everyone loved you. She was so precious to them, not only...
228K 4.6K 59
Mizore the Snow Woman or Fairy is quite a favorable character. She's a stalker, clingy, cold but she is sweet, caring, and affectionate. With Moka...