𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙩

By Mommyclit

(Editing) Isabella best known as Bella 17 turning 18 in a few months. She's the daughter of the biggest mafia... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
characters 3
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 15

6.3K 188 54
By Mommyclit

Not edited!
__________
Anastasia POV:

Smut Warning ⚠️:

So we're at the hotel Val and I had set up like a few minutes ago. We both pull Isabella to the room. It's on the top floor which is the penthouse floor with the best view from the bedroom.

I open the door with the key door and open it to see roses everywhere and champagne with ice on the table.

Isabella walks in taking off her heels with me behind her doing the same.

Me and Val had this plan that we were gonna blindfold her I just hope she was comfortable with it.

"Ok baby, so first we want to know if you are sure if you want to do this if not we could always go lay down and watch and cuddle, if that's what you want to do that's perfectly fine" Val says with a look of concern of her face while taking off her blazer.

"I'm perfectly fine with this, just a little nervous" Izzy says with a nervous smile with her hands in front of her.

"Which leads to the next question. Would you like a safe word?" I asked taking her hand and leading her into the dem gray hotel room.

"Safe word?" She asks while letting me drag her into the bedroom.

"A word that you use when you want us to stop or your uncomfortable with something we're doing" Val says following us with the champagne in one hand and a glass on the other.

"Um, purple?" Izzy says as if it was a question.

(A/N: I wanted to say pineapple juice so bad)

"Perfect darling" Val says sitting on the chair in front of the bed with the champagne and putting some in a glass for herself.

"Are you not joining?" Isabella says sitting on the bed on her knees.

"No, I'll be watching my love. So you better be a good girl" Val says smirking unbuttoning the first bottoms on her shirt opening her legs and bit and sitting back with the champagne glass in her hand.

(A/N: hope y'all got the picture *wink wink*)

"Darling is it fine if I blindfold you?" I ask standing in blending down in front of her getting eye level with her in only my Lacey undergarments.

"Yes it's fine," she says with a smile as she looks at my breast.

I go to get the blindfold off the table next to the nightstand where we had ice, a vibrator, and handcuffs. It's gonna be a lil spicy tonight which is why we established the use of a safe word. We don't want her to think she doesn't have a say. If she doesn't like what we're doing we want to know.

I grab the blindfold and crawl on my knees onto the bed. Getting behind her I put the blindfold down next to her and plays with her hair. I play with it for a few seconds before I tie it in a bun. I grab the blindfold off the bed and softly place it over her eyes tying it gently not wanting to harm her.

"Is this too tight darling?" I say fixing the blindfold making sure everything is fine and she is comfortable.

"No," she says softly straightening her back out and putting her hand on top of her thighs.

"No what baby?" I ask lightly slapping the inside of her thigh.

"No mommy it's not tight" she corrects herself letting out a shaking breath.

"we're gonna show how much of a good girl you are to daddy right love?" I ask her putting out her long dress and leaving her in her undergarments I look over at Val to see her leaning over on the chair handle with a glass in her hand.

She nodded which was good since she didn't have to say anything.

"We are gonna do things a little different alright darling?" I say after taking off all of her clothes and placing everything in front of us.

"Ok mommy," she says in a hushed tone with her head tilted down.

"Ok I need you to lay on your stomach with your arms on your side," I say getting out of the way so she could move around.

She puts her hands in front of her gets in a push-up position and gets down on her stomach and puts her arms to her side and crosses her ankles.

I get the handcuffs and sit on her butt and grab her arms putting her wrist together and cuffing them together not so tight that they hurt but tight enough that won't get out unless I let her out.

I get off of her butt and position her butt in the air a bit resulting in her arching her back a bit with her head to the side.

I get the ice and put it in my mouth and start sucking and lapping her neck resulting in her letting out breathy weepings.

I go down a bit unhooking her bra and taking it off. I go all the way down her back before the ice is gone. I get other ice rubbing it against her ass going down to her slit causing her to let out a broken whimper provoking me to keep it there. Pushing the ice in and out of her slit resulting in her letting out a moan mixed whimper her also arching her back and pushing back against me.

I pull the ice out of her slit causing her to whimper I put the ice in my mouth letting her melt. I slap her ass softly.

"Don't be an impatient slut" I say in a rough tone slapping her ass once more causing her to moan.

At the given time I know she's having a hard time she was probably sensitive because I kept edging her so I decided to give her what she wanted sorta.

I grab the vibrator and put it on the lowest setting putting it on her clit with me playing with her bundle of nerves. She's a moaning mess I know she's close to cumming so I called Val over she already knows what I want.

She goes in front of Isabella kneeling and pulling off the blindfold softly.

"Mm she's a good little slut, isn't she? A good little girl for mommy aren't ya" Val says in Izzy's ear rubbing on her sides and kissing the side of her face.

I push two fingers inside of her instantly hitting her g-spot, turning up the vibrator setting to the highest possible.

Isabella is doing good she's a whimpering moaning mess. She's sweating she has tears going down her face. This isn't much so I wonder how she would be with more extreme stuff.

"Does baby has to cum?" Val says in a teasing tone resulting in my moving my fingers fasting hitting her g-spot more roughly.

Izzy already knows we want her to ask for permission. I'm not sure she'll be able to because she could barely moan but it's going to be interesting to see her try.

"M-May I cum please?" She stutters out with little whimpers and moans. Her toes are curling and she's clenching and unclenching around my fingers.

I look at Val and nod. I feel bad for my baby because I've been teasing her the whole time plus I think she awarded it for being such a good girl.

"Cum sweet girl" Val whispers in Izzy's ear along with other sweet things.

Izzy releases around my fingers and onto the bed with a very loud and long moan. I help her through her high by removing the vibrator and keep going with my finger slowly.

Once she's finished she slowly falls asleep. I pull my fingers out causing her to let out a whimper. I pull my cum coating fingers to Val and she puts them in her mouth cleaning them clean.

I go get a wet towel to clean Izzy while Val goes to get her some water. I go back to Izzy to see her slowly drinking water looking tired. I wipe the inside of her thighs and her vagina softly and gently knowing her probably a little sore.

After us changing her into some pj's and changing the sheets and putting on this show that puts her to sleep she falls asleep peacefully and it didn't take long for Val and I to fall asleep either.

----
"My safe word is pineapple juice" iykyk. Anyways as I said this chapter was gonna get spicy I think I did well on this chapter.

I tried my best to make Anastasia said elegant. When I'm doing someone's POV I like to write it directly to what I think they would say and how they would ask. Not all about grammar and everything. If that makes sense.

I'm happy I was able to do this within a day I'm proud of myself since I was having trouble writing so much.

Anyways I guess we'll have to see what happens next. Until next time, I hope you guys like the chapter.

I also didn't proofread(I never proofread)

Bye love's💋
-T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 24.8K 34
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐦𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.❞ they were feared. she was bullied...
177K 4.7K 67
[ 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 #𝟐 ] Luciano Mariano stayed quiet and poised, with corrupting intentions for anyone who crossed his path...
8.6K 139 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
220K 11.3K 102
They used to love her. They used to worship her. They used to follow her. But when the desperate queen of angels feels something she's never felt be...