๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐- ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

Od honeydrexm

แฌ ๐ŸŒธ ๐– ต DREAMLAND ๐“„น 'that first friend you had, deep in your head' In which childhood bestfriends figur... Viac

๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐
Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
Epilogue

XVIII

505 12 2
Od honeydrexm

🌷🧺🧠

'𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 1.17'
𝟶:𝟶𝟶 ──◍───── 𝟷:𝟹𝟶 ➛

"Psst, winnie, hey, asshat!" Monica whisper yelled at the blonde who had one headphone in and was writing stuff down while sitting at their work computer. "Hm?" Winnie hummed looking up at their friend a bored expression on their face.

Monica huffed jumping onto the desk ignore the look she got from Winnie's coworker. "Any George news?" Monica asked. It'd officially been two weeks since the whole kiss situation. Winnie had stopped getting text messages and calls from George after 10 days. "Nope."

The older girl stared down at her friend who went back to typing in the worksheet that had lists of kid who checked out books within the last hour. "So you've been ignoring him for 14 days?" Monica said in a scolding tone.

"Yup." Winnie said popping the 'p' She really wasn't in the mood to discuss George or anything that had to do with George. All she wanted to do was do their job and go home make some spicy ramen and watch reruns of glee on tv. "You know I love you right."

Winnie looked up glaring at Monica. "I'm stopping you right there." "No. No you're not winnie. Listen stop being a little cry baby bitch. Call the cunt back and hear him out." Monica said glaring back at winnie. "I hate you. You're banned from here forever." Winnie said making Monica stick her tongue out.

"You wouldn't late a shift in here without me or Dax don't even lie." Monica said making winnie scoff. Monica wasn't totally lying. Work had always been more enjoyable when Monica or dax would show up and spend most of their shift with them. "Whatever. I'll think about it." Winnie said pushing on Monica's arm.

Monica slapped the girls hand. "No not think about it take your break right now and go call him. For me." Monica said adding the last bit knowing it'd make winnie give in. "You owe me lunch. I want McDonald's." Winnie said standing up and going to her coworker Sam.

"Can you cover the front desk for fifteen? I need a break." Winnie said smiling up at the boy. He was a lot younger than them but he was so much taller. "Sure looks like it. But yeah." The boy joked nodding his head towards Monica who was still sat on the desk waving at parents who glared at her. "She gives me grey hairs." Winnie said making Sam laugh nodding.

Winnie walked to the break room pulling their phone out of the pocket staring at it. "I'm going to kill her." They mumbled unlocking the phone and searching for George's contact. Winnie had no clue if he was live or on someone else stream. They had turned off his notifications on everything after the third day.

The line only rung three times before the boy answered a breath and rushed out "hello?!" Hit the girls ear making her hold making a sharp intake closing their eyes and gripping the chair for support.

"Hi." She replied hearing George let out a relieved breath. "I thought you died on me." George said making winnie let out a dry chuckle looking up at the fluorescent lights above their head. "Yeah I suppose it seemed that way." Winnie said hearing George hum.

Winnie closed their eyes their eyes lashes tickling their cheeks. "I'm sorry were you busy? I didn't know if you were streaming or not." Winnie said hearing movement on George's end. "No, no! I wasn't busy. Not at all. I was just talking to Quackity. He's planning on coming back him and a few others actually."

The girl hummed sitting down finally. "Sounds stressful." She said hearing George hum in response. "How are you?" George asked gently making winnie softly smile pushing some hair out of their face. "I'm doing alright, im currently on my fifteen minute break but I get off in three hours so." Winnie responded.

"That's great! I mean not that you're at work that you're alright. You've genuinely made me worry about you. After you know everything." George said messing with his butterfly to ease his anxiety. "Yeah. About that we should talk about it huh?" Winnie said making George nod forgetting they couldn't see him.

Winnie hummed waiting for a response. "Sorry, yeah we should. Um are you free tomorrow night say around 6pm? Dinner at mine?" George asked making winnie slouch in their seat. "That's perfect. Well my breaks almost over. I'll see you tomorrow have fun planning with quackity." Winnie said.

George smiled feeling hope fill his chest and his heart beat from anxiety and excitement mixed. "Yeah see you tomorrow win."

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

"You clean up well." Monica said looking at Winnie's outfit. "It's quiet literally a skirt and tank top with lace. You're dramatic." Winnie said adding the littlest bit of blush on making Monica roll her eyes. "Let me appreciate my best friend you slut." She said making winnie look up at their friend in the mirror.

Winnie made eye contact with the girl behind her that had promised to stay at the blonde's apartment in case she needed a pick me up after dinner. "You look like a rat." Winnie said making Monica's eyes twitch. "I'm breaking everything you own while you are gone." Monica replied sweetly.

"Good luck." Winnie said turning around and grabbing their purse off the counter. "Hey, everything will work out and you end up not coming home tonight but tomorrow and telling me how you had amazing sex." Monica said making winnie cringe.

Monica smirked when winnie ignored her and walked out of the house giving a subtle wave goodbye. "Good luck make sure to wear protection!" Monica yelled before winnie could slam the door shut making the pictures on the wall shake leaving a laughing Monica behind in the apartment.

⋆ ࣪. ᓚᘏᗢ

George stared at the steak and chips he had made for the pair in shock. He didn't expect it to look so good, granted his mum helped him cook over the phone but still it look really good for his cooking. A knock interrupted the boys thoughts making him throw his towel in the sink and rush down the stairs leading to his door.

He opened the door eyes widening at winnie and their outfit. Their straight hair was down with little black clips in, they were wearing a navy blue tank top that had lace on it and a white skirt. They had worn thigh high leather boots to make up for the outfit making them feel cold.

"Hi." Winnie said taking in George's appearance. He had thrown on a white jumper that had a nike logo in the upper right, he wore black jeans with it and had black socks on. His hair was fluffed up resting against his forehead sticking to it in certain spots due to sweat. "Hi. You look nice, come in." George said moving to the side.

Winnie hummed stepping around the boy allowing him to get a whiff of the girls perfume. It must've been new cause it smelt of chocolate marshmallows. George smiled shutting his door and following the girl upstairs. "You look nice as well." Winnie finally said standing in the middle of the living room makifn George nod his head toward the kitchen island.

He had set it up just for the girl. A small vase with a single pink tulip in it and two plates next to it plated with the steak and chips he had made. "Does water work or do you want pop?" George asked making winnie raise a brow sitting down on one of the stools.

"Waters fine." She responded making the boy nod grabbing a glass from it cabinet and filling it with water and then ice and putting it next to the girls plate. He grabbed himself a Pepsi and sat down next to them. "This looks super nice george." Winnie said making George look down his checks turning a light pink.

Winnie smiled at it and looked at the tulip. "I honestly had no clue you could do something so cute." They said making George scoff. "I can fo a lot of cute things." He argued making winnie raise a brow. "Yeah okay." She replied cutting the steak and taking a bite.

"Holy shit. You're cooking for me now on fuck Monica's cooking." Winnie said making George laugh cutting his own steak. "Yeah no, this was hard enough even with mums help." He said making winnie groan. "I miss your mum. I'm going over there this weekend i don't care anymore." Winnie said.

George looked over at winnie a smile on his face watching the girl take another bite of their food eyes closing in delight. "Let's go together, god knows I owe them a visit as well." George said making winnie look at him eyes going wide when they realized he was already watching them.

"Yeah? Okay." Winnie said grabbing their cup and taking a sip in hopes to help the heat that rushed to their cheeks. "So I think we should rip the bandaid off." George said clasping his hands together. Winnie put down the cup twisting their whole body to face the boy.

Their knees touching his thigh with how close they are. "You start." Winnie said gesturing towards him with a wave of their hand. George nodded turning his body to face the girl their knees touching each other now.

George cleared his throat taking a deep breath after. "I didn't mean what I said. I was panicking that I had ruined our um friendship and that uh you hated me." George said cringing at every word he said. Winnie smiled grabbing the boys hand and interlacing their fingers.

"I know expressing your feelings and emotions is hard. So even you just simple saying that and mumbling over your words proves to me that you didn't regret it." Winnie said making George relax and breath.

Winnie chuckled at his relaxed expression his doe eyes slowly closing. "Just to make it clear I did not regret kissing you. I enjoyed it." George said making winnie hum and raise a brow.

"Is that so?" She asked leaning forward a little making George smirk. "Yeah, thought I think I might need a test run to make sure I still enjoy it." George said leaning forward himself making winnie shake their head at the boys antics. "Is that so mr Davidson?"

George leaned close enough to the girl their lips were touching but not enough pressure was there to be a full kiss. "It is so miss fern." George said against their lips making winnie collapse the small space between to two kissing him with as much passion as the girl could muster up.

George kissed the girl back with the same amount of passion if not more. This kiss to him meant more than the one before. This one was to prove to the girl infront of him that he wanted to kiss her and they he'd never regret it. The girl infront of him made his head so dizzy just by the kiss it was making him feel insane.

The two pulled away eyes closed and foreheads touching. George squeezed Winnie's hand that was interlaced with his making the girl open their eyes and look at his face analyzing his features. It felt so different to be this close to him. But in such a good way it made her heart melt.

"Well that proves it." George said opening his eyes and staring into Winnie's. Winnie raised a brow. "Proves what?" Winnie asked making George peck their lips quickly. "I'm addicted to your lips." George said making winnie pull away leaning their head back in laughter making George watch her admiration filling his eyes. "You. Are. Too. Much." They said in between laughs. "Yeah I know"

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

5.1M 192K 52
"george what's the new subgoal going to be?" dream questioned. - "chat i'm not gonna read fanfiction as a subgoal.."
158K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
59.8K 1.2K 31
แฌ ๐ŸŒธ ๐– ต CLOUDS ๐“„น 'no one i knew shone as bright as you' In which a twitch singer meets a british streamer would change her world in the best wa...
93.5K 2.8K 47
When George is all alone in London after being disowned by his parents, he feels so lost and alone. So he decides to call his best friend across the...