Peculiar [PSLU #1] [GL]

By httpkaorii

[ A story of Krystal Guinevere Lawson. ] #1 Secrets remain unfazed until the broken part of keeping it gets r... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
OTHER CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE (NEW VERSION)
P01
P02
P03
P04
P05
P06
P07
P08
P09
P10
P11
P12
P13
P14
P15
P16
P17
P18
P19
P20
P21
P22
P23
P24
P25
P26
P27
P28
P29
P30
P31
P32
P33
P34
P35
P36
P37
P38
P39
P40
P42
P43
P44
P44.5 (NEW CHAPTER)
P45
EPILOGUE
Extra Section - A
Extra Section B: The Letter
HER POV (REVISED)

P41

10.9K 384 115
By httpkaorii

WARNING: There are might be scenes that could trigger you. 

...

Daniella Vienn Cervantes

IN LOVING MEMORY

DANNY VERA L. CERVANTES

1997-2019

"Hey ate, nandito ulit ako." I was holding her favorite flowers, the baby breath. I dropped to my knees slowly at inilapag ko ang hawak kong bulaklak.

"You should have been living with your dreams.." My eyes started to get teary...again. Ever since she left, it almost felt like I was crying nonstop. It is unfair to her that I was living up to what she should have been doing.

A certified architect with a huge project.

A licensed professor who is currently teaching at a prestigious college university.

and lastly, being in a relationship with the same girl that we love.

Yes, I was the first one who knew about her, I was the first one who was in love with her but my ate....she was the first one that Krystal met and she was the first one who had a relationship with her.

"How should I tell her about this?" I cried, I was sobbing to the point that my shoulders are shaking badly.

I knew I have to tell her about this, I knew she should know about her past. After all, she wasn't given a chance to bid her last goodbye. I don't think she even knows that Ate is already gone. But I got scared, I was so scared that things might not turn out great, and even if it was a white lie, it is still a lie.

The death threats didn't scare me at all because I was more scared of losing her.

"Last month she keeps on asking us if she had a relationship before." Lydia spoke. I suddenly got nervous.

I remember when we talked about the betrayal, she asked me about it and I just replied to her that I might not..but maybe soon. I knew that there are no secrets that will remain as just secrets especially since her stalker is now making a move.

"Here are the pictures na pinag tataguan ni White." Atty. Sandoval gave me a huge pile of folder. She's really good at cases like this, no wonder kilala siya sa New York.

Atty. Agatha Eleanor Sandoval
SECRET FILE C

"This is too fucked up." Noah said while scanning through the pictures. "Krystal needs to know about this, Miss."

I know we have to tell her because for sure this would lead her into more pain, we knew everything about her but we choose to keep it. We choose to lie and hurt her when there are a lot of days when we should have already said it to her. She deserves to know, I blame myself for this.

"This is the perfect timing right now, Daniella. You have to tell her." Veronica whispered to me while her eyes are fixed on the barbeque.

Even my co-professors knew about this, at first they didn't agree to keep it but they said that they will trust me to handle this. I know this is also painful for them, to see the face of their beloved friend who has the same face as mine. I couldn't imagine what it feels like to be in their shoes. But they didn't treat me like I was different, they treat me as their friend, they treat me as Daniella Vienn Cervantes.

I was on my way to the Clinic, where Lydia and Guinevere are. But I saw two figures in front of the door. My eyes turned wide as I saw a familiar face, my hands started to get shaky and I could feel my heart pounding too fast for being too nervous.

I saw how Guinevere got confused while having a conversation with him, I knew I had to cut him off..I knew I should be the one who tell her the truth. Tristan doesn't have any idea about the selective amnesia of Krystal. He just knows for a fact that she just suddenly vanished with her family.

"Tristan." I called him in a monotone voice. I tried to hide my anxiousness.

They both gaze in my direction, I could see how Tristan formed a smirk on his face and I wanna smack him for that. We both have been in conflict, he was so mad at me dahil pumatol daw ako sa hindi dapat. I know...I know and probably the heaven even knows how I was begging to them for answers if mali ba talaga ang nararamdaman at ginagawa ko.

"Why are you with him?! Why are you talking with someone like him?!" I suddenly lost my control.

"Really Vienn? Sa lahat ng babaeng pwede mong magustuhan si Krystal pa? You know na hindi pwede! This is such a disrespectful act of yours!" I gritted my teeth, my jaw was moving aggressively. Nag sisisi ako na hindi ko sinabi ng maaga sakanya dahil nakikita ko sa mga mata nito kung pano siya naguguluhan.

I'm sorry...I'm so sorry my love.

"Daniella Vienn, nahihibang ka na." After he said those words, we suddenly heard multiple gunshots that weren't far from us.

Shit, is she making a move now? I didn't think twice, I immediately reach for my phone and contacted Atty. Sandoval. Nanginginig kong hawak ang telephono while biting my lips nervously.

"Agatha! They are h..." My words got cut when I saw Krystal suddenly lose consciousness.

"Krystal!"

"Guinevere!"

"Stal!"

I was cursing nonstop while Tristan was trying to get a hold of her pulse. I was staring at him waiting for answers but when I saw his breath of relief I finally got calm down.

"What's happening? I heard a gunshot!" Lydia asked while still in panic.

"She's here." I answered and I saw how Lydia's pupils turned into a wave of anger while Tristan is still confused about what we are saying.

"Ano ba talaga nangyayare, Vienn?!"

"I'll tell you later but we have to get out here!" I shouted dahil sunod sunod nanaman ang putok ng baril ang naririnig namin and the sounds are more closer than earlier.

Mukang nakuha naman ni Tristan ang sinabi ko kaya dali dali niyang binuhat si Krystal at tuluyan na kaming umalis. We went sa isang hidden forest because I received a message from Agatha na there's a van waiting for us.

"How about the others?"

"They are safe, don't worry." I answered, giving her assurance.

Nakita naman agad namin ang van and there are five men who is currently waiting for us, they must be a part of the organization ni Agatha. They gave us a signal para pumasok na and the other guys were helping Tristan out dahil wala paring malay si Krystal.

I was holding onto her hand, I was almost praying to every angel to keep her safe. Mas okay na sakin may mangyare because I don't think I can be able to handle it kapag naging successful ang plano ni Bianca.

I already had a hint before dahil sa tuwing kasama namin siya sa mga outing ay ang tingin niya sakin ay kakaiba. She was almost like a doll, nangangamoy plastic. Hindi rin nakakalampas sakin ang bawat tingin niyang nakakamatay sa tuwing mag katabi kami ni Guinevere. I already hurt the person that I love, she doesn't deserve any of this. I'm so sorry, ate..

Biglang prumeno ng malakas ang van na naging hudyat para kabahan ako lalo.

"What the hell just happened?!" Sigaw na patanong ni Tristan sa mga lalake.

"Ma'am...sir..may mga kotse sa tapat..l-lahat sila nakatutok ang b-baril satin." Pagkasalita ng isa sa mga tauhan ni Agatha ay biglang bumukas ang pinto ng sasakyan.

"Ibigay niyo nalang samin si Krystal Guinevere Lawson at walang magiging problema."

That was the last thing that I heard before the smoke covered our whole vision.

"Shit, I should have known! What's our plan this time?"

"Relax, I've already tracked the location of your friend."

"Relax?! You're telling me to relax?! I was there! I was already freaking there to protect my friend but in a snap a bunch of guys kidnapped her while she was with us! Your stupid men couldn't even do anything!"

Naalimpungatan ako sa ingay na naririnig ko. I immediately scan the whole room, this is the condo unit of Agatha. I saw how Lydia hissed at Agatha and the others were just staring at them, looking frustrated and scared. But I suddenly remember Guinevere.

My eyes were busy looking everywhere and my body was moving on its own but I couldn't even find her, not even a single strand of her shadow.

No...no..no...this can't be happening! I could feel the gaze of others but I didn't mind them. She was just with us earlier! I was even holding her hand, I was there with her...

"Where is she?" I angrily asked.

"She got her." Agatha answered.

Fuck you, Bianca.

I didn't even think twice and I went for the secret cabinet of Agatha, I owned a few rifles here with me, legally at pinapatago ko lang yun sakanya. Being a businesswoman and someone who has a surname that is considered as one of the biggest clans is really dangerous that's why my lolo provided a private training system for me so I could protect myself.

If meron mang siyang bagay na magandang ginawa sakin, ito na yun. Ito lang.

"Let's proceed with the plan."

We went to the location where the tracker that was secretly placed in her shoes is leading us. I didn't hesitate, I was ranging in madness.

"You should be calm, even if you have guns with you I know you're scared to kill. Just remember that she's inside and don't let anger eats you up before you get to make a decision that will eventually make you regret." Agatha was holding my hand and gently squished it.

"You deserve her too."

We were with her friends, only Caroline and her girl weren't included in this mission even if they are forcing themselves to be a part of this but Agatha just keeps on refusing them. Noah, Regina, Lucas and Lydia are more capable of gun fights and combats as they already told us that they were also trained.

Everything just suddenly happened too quickly, Lucas and Regina are more good at the closer fights. I didn't even get to touch one man because they were too fast to make them fall asleep just by punching them.

Noah and Lydia were more focused on the technology as they are trying to fly a drone to search for more information about this warehouse and hoping that they could find the exact location of Guinevere.

"Got it!" Noah exclaimed. "There's no second floor, but there are four doors exactly. But we need to get in the main entrance if we needed to be fast."

As soon as he said that, a group of men suddenly pointed their guns on our direction and didn't even think about it and just went on shooting us.

But we were more quicker than them as one of the snipers from the men of Agatha was fast enough to kill them.

A two men appeared again and they came from the main entrance. Ang tanga naman nila, palinga linga pa sila sa paligid na parang walang alam sa nangyayare sa labas. Ganyan ba ang mga tauhan ni Bianca? Mana sa amo.

"I think they are the guards for that door." Noah said while pointing out the main entrance.

Lucas and Regina went for those two guys and just suddenly gave them both a hard blow. What the...they didn't even use any guns! Agad namang nawalan yun ng malay, ang bilis wala man lang bakas na nahirapan sila Lucas at Regina.

"Should I recruit them?" Agatha asked calmly.

"Bitch, you're going too easy for this. My girl is still inside suffering!"

"What? I couldn't even lay my hands on our enemies, Vienn. Masyadong sagapal manakit ang mga kaibigan ng girlfriend mo."

The two gave us a signal that we can go inside, my feet move on their own and I wasn't thinking about me getting hurt. I was more focus na mailabas ko siya dito and to make sure that she was safe.

"Guinevere!" I called out for her name while I was busy running inside.

But I gasped and my body froze, the moment I saw my girl..with Bianca. Shocks were more evident and clear in my eyes as I saw another pair of figures inside..Levi was drenched in his own blood, puno ng galos at sugat sa katawan at mukha and then it was Allison and the other guy, I knew for a fact that this is his tito because Guinevere showed to me before their family pictures.

But what the actual fuck! Her girlfriend was one of the people who suffered at the hands of Bianca. So why the hell Allison is here and even her tito? Is this what they called blood is thicker than water? Then if yes, that's bullshit!

"Allison...she can be trusted." Regina whispered to me.

"How the fuck can you tell that?"

"She's with us."

I fixed my gaze in the direction of Allison and she just stared back at me without uttering any word, it was like she was communicating with me through our eyes.

But her tito, I didn't even fucking figure this thing out.

"Kaibigan? I never thought of you as one, Regina. Akin lang si Krystal at ni isa sainyo ay walang karapan sakanya."

"She will never love you, Bianca. You're just the crazy bitch who's obsessed with Guinevere." I tried to provoke her more, I saw how her eyes flickered with anger.

But again, everything escalated too much. I saw how her tito ranging with madness it felt like he become crazy, he was pointing out the gun to anyone, forgetting the part that he's included in their plans.

"Please! Don't hurt Guinevere! Kahit ako nalang please, bitawan niyo na siya. Ako nalang saktan niyo!" I shouted with all my might, I was begging on my knees, crying nonstop.

"You bitch! You deserve to die in my hands along with your mother!" Galit nitong sambit at marahan na tinulak si Levi at isa sa mga tauhan ni Agatha.

"No!"

"Krystal!"

"Guinevere!"

A gunshot echoed and it was pointed out in the direction of Guinevere. I suddenly felt weak, my body couldn't move on its own. I got scared, I suddenly remember my ate during her last moments with me. But I forced myself to move, I was about to run after them...

But there was a body figure who made herself like a shield to protect Guinevere. It was a pair of arms hugging her, making sure that she was safe.

"Allison!" Regina shouted, making her way on their direction. It was also the moment I snapped myself out of it at dali daling lumapit sakanila.

"Guinevere...no....please..I'm sorry.."

The blood terrified me. My hands were trembling as I saw the body of my love who is currently losing consciousness. But my eyes landed on the girl who protected her.

She's right, Allison is with us to the point that she protected my girl from her. I was supposed to be the one to do that..

But I was too coward to move that even if I had a gun on my hand it didn't do anything. I was that useless.

"I don't think she can't make it. Let's just hope for a miracle right now but we are going to do our best."

Regina and Lydia cried as I saw them how their knees landed down on its own. They were sobbing and the other boys was just gritting their teeth, trying to stop themselves from tearing apart. I could even hear how Noah slammed her fist against the walls.

"Don't think twice about torturing Bianca and her tito after this." Lydia firmly said, I suddenly felt shivers because of her voice.

"Honey, don't worry I'll torture them in court. It's my main playground afterall." Agatha spoke with confidence.

One week after, Allison and Guinevere weren't still waking up. It made me anxious as the day keeps on coming by. I was trying so hard not to bump my head on the wall, I should be the one laying on that bed. I should have been the one who got hurt.

"Miss! It is now on the news!" Regina shouted while we were busy fixing our things from Agatha unit.

Dali dali akong lumapit sa direksyon niya at inabala ang mata na panuorin ang nasa t.v. It was suddenly on the news, napagalaman naming anak sa labas si Bianca ng isa sa sikat na Senator. I don't know how Agatha pulled out some strings, but she is one of a heck lawyer na pwede maging agent. While her tito was immediately put on the jail with no mercy and compassion.

"Ano na po ang mangyayare ngayon sa kaso?"

"Totoo ba na si Bianca ay anak sa labas ni Senator Morales?"

"Ano na ang mangyayare ngayon kay Bianca Morales? Tuluyan na ba siyang makukulong?"

There are a lot of bodyguards making their way to protect Agatha because of those reporters who kept on getting close to her by bombarding her a lot of questions.

But she was just there walking confidently, she remained firm and fierce, and then she just suddenly stop from taking another step at hamarap sa mga camera and pulled out a smirk on her face.

"We will get the justice that we need and deserve in no time. I will be making sure of that and I will put them back to where they really belong."

"To where they really belong, Atty. Sandoval?" One of the reporters asked.

"Hell."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.6K 44
Helios Tyson Reoja is a law student and the eldest son of Senator Gonzalo Reoja. Napilitan lang siyang pumunta sa wedding anniversary ng kanyang magu...
675K 25K 46
ProfXStudent | GxG | TAGLISH Hermione Anderson-Herero - Daughter of Evelyn and Jade Herero. A professor in Amherst University. A perfect daughter and...
667K 25.3K 53
To be wrong... is to be yours.
3.5K 123 52
The thing about Kashina Eve Natividad is you'll never see her struggling. People though, don't realize that just because she appears strong, quiet, a...