LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

By monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... More

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 18: It's them again...
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 7: The Ball

2.4K 92 37
By monkeywa

(The above pic is from Aidin manhwa) 

Quote: 'A Villain is just a victim whose story hasn't been told.'-The evil queen.

-------- ----------- ------- ------- ------- --- -- -

Two days later:

Mid Night:

Third person pov:

"Argh," Penelope groaned as she fluttered her eyes.

'Finally that horrible dream is over.' she thought as she got up.

"Wait-Why am I in bed?" she spoke to herself.

Penelope's pov:

Where the hell is that man? Did he leave?

Did he die? If he died then where the hell is his body?

And who the hell broke my doorrrrr? Wait-did I get caught? Shit, no no no. Why am I in my bed? What's with my change of clothes? What-

"Calm down would you?" the inner interrupted my trail of thoughts.

'Right,' I thought as I took deep breaths, as I made my way towards my desk. Let's read some books. Books, fiction in particular, really help me stay calm. I started reading a book about the abandoned princess. I really like the character of the princess. She is strong and independent. How cool.

"What's this?" I asked myself as I took the paper note that was in my book.

For the pretty lady with magenta hair:

I thank you very much for taking care of me. It must have been hard huh. Sorry to bother you. In return I bought you some food from the town, it's in your drawer. I hope you like it. Take care of yourself and remember to eat properly.

Have a nice life, till we meet again then.

Your handsome patient,

The mask dude.

"Pfft-hahaha." I laughed softly. Yes, I hope we meet again too.

"It's been a long time since you laughed." the inner said.

It has, hasn't it? I am gald i helped him. I would like to know him. I wonder what kind of person he is? Well, I also kinda want to see his face. I bought the paper in front of my face. Lavender. Lavender huh.

"No time for blushing, girl. Look in the drawer. Your tummy is hungry." the inner reminded.

"I-I wasn't blushing." I sighed as I opened the drawer.

Woah, dangos and skewers! Been a long time since I had those. *Grumble*

Oh-I should probably eat them. I am hungry.

*Bite* delicious!!

Time skip to After she finished eating 

It was delicious. Ha, the second prince's birthday ball is in two weeks. Right, I need to start planning.

This time for sure I have to be quick and smart, I can't let them catch me, and I can't let Derrick find out that I am missing from the ball till it's over.

Let's get planning, inner help me!

"On it, let's go!!" the inner said excitedly.

The whole night was spent planning for the ball. 

Third person pov:

Next morning:

Reynold was making his visit to Penelope's room.

*Clack!* He opened the door. He had broken it but it was fixed. Nearly. No, there was a big hole in the middle of the damn door. Not that he regretted it or anything.

"Why the shitty hell is the bed empty?!" he yelled.

"Umm...huh?" muttered Penelope as she lifted her head and rubbed her eyes. It seemed she fell asleep on her desk. Woops.

"YOU-you are awake!" Reynold yelled.

"Don't yell, first thing in the morning. And yes I am awake. WHat do you need? You know it's common courtesy to knock before entering." Penelope replied.

"Idiot, you have been asleep for 3 straight days." Reynold yelled.

"Oh alright." Penelope answered. It doesn't really matter. In return she was grateful that she was asleep, which meant not starving at least.

"Tsk" reynold tsk-ed.

The day proceeded as normal, Penelope only going out of her room during meals and Reynolds always trying to argue with penelope. THe duke and Derrick didn't even look at her once, not that she cared. And Yvonne was the only one to greet and asked Penelope about her health.

Few days passed.

Penelope read books all day and in the night she and inner were busy perfecting the plan. She was healthy and could stay the night up without fainting, since the food given to her was decent. But that didn't mean she hadn't had trouble eating it. She had specific needs and had to follow the diet the family doctor made for her.

Penelope's pov:

Argh, these people are annoying. Ha this is exhausting. The maids hadn't had a chance to abuse me for a while and I can tell that they are taking everything out on me right now, and using the excuse of 'getting me ready' for the ball.

"Argh" I groaned as the maid tied the dress. Seriously! It's too tight! Are they trying to suffocate me?

"YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! HoW DARE YOU! PENNY, LET ME TAKE OVER US. LET ME AT THOSE BASTARDS! Let me KICK Their asses and give those bitches a lesson!" the inner yelled.

'Calm down *deep breaths*' I thought.

"Oh my, lady, you have gained quite a few pounds over the past few days." the maid commented as she tied the dress more tight. It's seriously too tight and the hairdresser seems to do my hair over and over.

"Argh, out pretty hair......she is putting so much stuff on it and taking them out too harshly. It's hurting, Damnit, I SWEAR THE DAY YOU LET ME TAKE OVER IS THE DAY I KILL THEM!" The inner shouted.

Alright that's it, they crossed the line first.

*Bang!*

I banged my hand on the dressing table, making everyone stop and look at me.

"Look here, the next time you do something that hurts me. I will scream. You know what that means right? THe duke will hear it and so will the others. And I surely will not hesitate to show them the evidence. So do the thing you are here for. Properly. Got it?" I asked.

I got a few nods here and there.

After that none of them had the nerves to do anything that might harm me. Except a few who took my warning lightly.

'Well, this is my last day here anyways.' 

Third person pov:

Pennelope and Derrick took 2 different carriages to the palace.

The carriage ride was silent. Penelope had one maid with her. 'I believe her name is Emma? Emmie? Oh It's Emily, the one who poked me with needles every morning. Well, she hasn't done anything for the past few weeks.' Penelope thought, as she glanced at the maid. She was surprisingly quiet and was looking down.

"Umm, My..My lady? I-THis servant begs for your forgiveness!!" Emily exclaimed as she knelt in front of Penelope.

Penelope's eyes widened in shock. W-what?

"My lady, I KNow I have mistreated you in the past. But please forgive me! My lady I was dumb and I regret it. I-This servant has hurted you a lot but P-pLease give this servant a chance to serve you again. I would like to repent my previous mistakes. My LAdy PLease THis servant BEgs!!" she exclaimed, her head still lowered. 

"Why?" Penelope's voice almost cracked.

"MY lady, I am sorry, I beg! Please I am not telling you to forgive me, as what I have done is unforgivable but Please, I would like to serve you again, I would like to repent. My Lady didn't deserve our treatment. You didn't deserve it, you never did. And this servant knows that one apology will not heal the pain I-we gave you over the years. But I hope-I hope that one day in the coming years, My lady will be able to forgive this lowly servant. And I would like to work hard to earn that forgiveness!" Emily said, her head was bowing, but you could hear her weeping silently.

The apology was sincere.

Penelope could feel it. Penelope's eyes were covered in mist. No, no she can't cry not now!

But it was late, too late. Emily and Penelope both knew that. But, 'will it hurt? Will it hurt to just trust this person in front of me this once?' Penelope thought.

Emily was late and she hurted Penelope. Emily was a part of trauma.

Flashback

"Sweetie, in future if someone ever becomes a part of your bad memories. And they ask for your forgiveness? Would you forgive them?" asked a pretty lady with dark magenta hair.

"hmm...No I wouldn't!" the little girl exclaimed as she ate her dango.

"Hmm..what if it was sincere. Would you give them a chance?" The lady asked as she fluttered open her gorgeous blue eyes.

"I don't know mama, would you?" the little angel replied after some thinking.

"Well, I would give them a little test. You never know they might help you get over your bad memories. And if it works out well between you two. You might be able to become each other's support." THe lady answered in her sweet voice.

"But why? Didn't they hurt me? Why should I give them a chance?" the little girl frowned as she questioned.

"Good question, darling. You have to learn to forgive. Because if you don't, the burden of the pain and sadness in your heart will always be there. The bad memories will always come back to you. To forget those memories you have to learn to let go of them. THen only, you will be able to live in peace." The lady answered as she scooped the little girl in her arms.

"I don't understand mama." the little girl said as she hid her face in her mother's shoulder.

"You will one day. Sweetie. You will one day." the Lady replied.

"Does mama have bad memories?" asked the little bun. Her mother hummed in response.

End of Flashback

"Then would you do anything?" asked Penelope. Emily nodded her head with confidence.

"Alright. Will you follow me even if I leave?" questioned Penelope.This question made Emily look up at Penelope. For Emily, Just one glance was enough for her to make up her mind.

"Why my lady? Why would you leave the mansion? " she exclaimed, her eyes filled with quite a few emotions. 

Emotions like shock (for the question penny asked), regret, happiness that Penelope gave her a chance, and determination to follow Penelope as order no matter what they are (unless it's living the mansion) 

"Just a question." answered Penelope. 

Naive, the girl in front of Penelope was naive and dumb. And she didn't pass. She didn't pass Penelope's little test. She wasn't even close to understanding Penelope's feelings. 

"Wipe your face and get up. We are almost there." said Penelope as she looked outside. Penelope didn't miss the look on Emily's face when she asked her the question.

(Pic forms a cannon) (imagine Emily wiping her tears) 

Penelope cannot trust Emily. Not fully. Heck not even a bit. She won't even try.

For now, she will just use her to fulfill her plan. 

To be continued~

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I had covid. SO i was in bed for 3 days but now i am all good.

 Thanks for reading and waiting. I will update more in 2-3 days. 

I was playing among us and I thought of a little something~ 

So here's the little side story(?)

In Among us:

Penelope: *Kills derrick* 

Yvonne: *Unfortunately saw everything but she loves her sister more and her family deserves a bit of suffering........*

In the Emeregency meeting room: 

Reynold: WHO the FU*king hell killed derrick?

Duke: How did Derrick let himself die?

Yvonne: I saw it. It was Brother Reynold! *Cutie pie has voted*

Duke: hmm..Huh? Reynold! Why are you killing your own brother? *Doesn't deverse the title'father' has voted* 

Penelope: .... *Your Amazing Queen has voted*

Reynold: Wait-let me explain...................................You-you Argh! *Most handsome on the planet has voted* 

Pennel: Little master, how could you? *shake his head in sadness* *The  regretful butler has voted*

Emily: Well I have no choice. I am sorry young master. *Lowly servant has voted* 

Eckles: .... 'I knew he was a jerk' *Knight has voted*

*Most handsome on the planet was not the Imposter. 2 remaining. 

In the room they were playing. (Derrick left in anger and because of  his 'pride' was hurt/damaged)

Reynold: Yvonne....?

Yvonne: *fake cries* Huhu sorry brother, I thought it was you. I am sorry. 

Duke: DONT MAKE HER CRY! Now, she made a mistake. Everyone makes one. Let it go. Let's play another one.

Penelope: *smirks inwardly at yvonne, to which Yvonne smiles brightly.*

Well That's it.....See ya later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 95
"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, and I am never that drunk to not know whe...
835K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
679K 33.8K 66
ㅤ ♔。:*•.─────    𑁍̤ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 𝘚𝘔𝘌𝘓𝘓 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘒 * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
735 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...