scent. || jakehoon ff

By hvelior

❝ I'm getting married...TO HIM?? ❞ :: wherein the SIMS and the PRKC company settles on with a flabbergasting... More

CHP 1 : the parks
CHP 2 : hidden deal
CHP 3 : newlyweds
CHP 4 : trouble
CHP5 : hunt
CHP 6 : who are you?
CHP 7 : ???
CHP 9 : reunion
CHP 10 : 😏
CHP 11 : call
a/n !
CHP 12 : outing I
CHP 13 : outing ll
CHP 14 : revenge
CHP 15 : feelings
CHP 16 : liar
CHP 17 : watcher
CHP 18 : happy ending
CHP 19 : myself
CHP 20 : finale ( just a/n )
CHP ??? : hell
book 2 !

CHP 8 : date

2.2K 112 23
By hvelior

!! third person pov !!

time : 9:32 AM

it was already morning and jake was sleeping peacefully on his bed when several loud knocks from the door was heard.

jake wanted to sleep more so he ignored it, but after like 5-10 seconds the knocking continued.

this made him annoyed so he sit up, rubbing his eyes and sulking.

"fine fine i'm here!" jake shouted from the room and reached for the door, when he twisted the knob he got pushed back when the door flung open.

"yah!"

it was sunghoon.

'ffs, what does he want know?' jake thought.

"are you just gonna stay in this room and sleep like some baby? get up and fix yourself! the fan is gonna die and the electricity is going up because of your lazy ass." after sunghoon's sudden lecture he slammed the door, leaving poor jake confused.

"what was that about?... jeez, it's so early." jake made his way to the bathroom to wash himself up.

- 15 mins later -

"what should i prepare today..?" jake thinks to himself while making his way down the stairs.

he spotted sunghoon just sitting on the couch, staring into the unknown. "huh, weirdo." jake whispered and went to the kitchen.

jake decided to make pancakes this time since it was easy to make. he left the kitchen to grab something until he saw sunghoon already sitting on the table.

still staring into the unknown.

jake found this odd since he assumed that he'll leave again but surprisingly, he's still here.

again, jake shrugged it off and continued making pancakes.

the whole breakfast was silent and awkward. not one of them talked, they just quietly ate their food.

!! jake's pov !!

tick tock tick tock.

the sound of the clock was all I heard this morning, after me and sunghoon ate he went straight to the couch and watch tv.

this kid sure is hard to read, first he acts like a cold sensitive brat then a mischiveous stubborn punk next a semi-flirtatious thug. ah I don't know.

i joined sunghoon on the couch, he didn't seem to care which was a first to me.

he usually gets aggressive and shit like that but now he's so quiet. did he drink pills or something?

the show we were watching was getting boring so i looked at my phone.

'1:43 PM.'

i put my phone down and sigh, then stretch my arms. i decided to go out for a stroll, maybe go shopping or go to an arcade. the weather today was great and it's perfect for a day out.

i stand up, about to go upstairs to wash.

"where are you going?"

sunghoon asked, i turned around and he was looking at me. still having this expresionless face, but this time it his face looked a little curious.

"um, outside for fresh air.. and stuff?" I answered unsurely. he looks down, not saying anything.

"why? do you wanna come along?"

sunghoon's eyes lit up but he quickly avoided contact.

'he definitely wants come.' I said to myself, imean it was obvious.

~

well damn i didn't know he actually wanted to come.

me and sunghoon are in a cab right now, going to the mall that was like 20-25 minutes away from home.

the drive was silent. I kept looking around, I wanted to avoid looking at sunghoon since it was kinda awkward inside.

we finally reached our destination and i quickly paid.

"so? where do you wanna go first?" I turn to sunghoon who had his arms crossed, examining the area like its some crime scene.

"hello?" I waved my hand infront of his face, gladly that workd since he shook his head and turn to me.

"oh uhm, just go anywhere. i'll be behind." he said and went back to examining.

i rolled my eyes.

'what the heck, this is a small opportunity and why not make the best of it?'

i grabbed sunghoon's wrist, which made him look at me confused. "fine then, follow me." i smirked and rushed inside the mall, dragging along sunghoon with me.

~

"look, it's a big arcade and it's pretty popular around here, wanna go?" I suggested.

sunghoon scoffs, "those are for babies."

"you said that you'll be behind right? then BE behind me. let's go in!" I grabbed his arm this time amd dragged him, he hesitated but gave up.

"hey that looks fun." I pointed to a machine where many people are around. It was a dancing machine.

"yeah, i'd rather- whoa!" sunghoon was gonna deny again but i pushed him through the crowd and put him on one of the player thingy. (HWKSHEIS I'M SORRY💀)

sunghoon gave me a panicked look, I just gave him a thumbs up. "you can do it." I smiled and watch him panic around.

"is that a new challenger? now things gets a little more interesting!" the other player remarks. making the crowd cheer.

seeing sunghoon look nervous makes me laugh, he looks like he's gonna piss his pants.

"not so tough now, eh?" I snicker.

soon the instructions were told and it was about to start.

i can see sunghoon cursing under his breath countless times, it's hilarious.

"Ready...Get Set... GO!!"

~

"wow, you're something else back there." I laughed.

sunghoon was panting heavily, sweat was dripping from his cheeks, most of his face is sweaty.

he won though, it might be his first time but he was determined while dancing.

"here, tissue." sunghoon faced me so I could wipe his sweat. the memory of him dancing earlier was still in my mind so I smiled to myself.

I was about to wipe his other cheek but when I saw his whole face, i was taken aback.

he looked so.. gorgeous?

he was looking at me also which made my heart somehow race. "u-uhm-" I pushed the tissue on his chest.

"just wipe yourself then we'll look around again.." I shake my hand to get rid of sweaty palms.

I don't know if it's just me but in the corner of my eye I saw sunghoon, smile?

gosh, I need to stop.

we soon left the arcade to look for more fun things to do. while walking i spotted a store full of cute accessories.

"OMG LOOK! LOOK! LET'S GO THERE!" I pointed to the cute store.

he doesn't seem to be interested in going but since he said that he'll just follow then he has no choice.

I dragged him inside.

"look! a penguin headband, try it-" I moved the headband near him but he pushed it away.

"No." he said in a cold tone.

"I said, WEAR IT." I tried making him wear it. he looked displeased.

"just TRY it." I attempted on putting it on but he kept stopping my hands.

"JUST-" I tip-toed to put it better on his head but i lost my balance, shit.

sunghoon reacted fast, my ass was about to hit the ground but he caught my back just in time before it made out with the floor.

"you.. okay?" he asked, tilting his head.

"yeah....oh look!" I saw a photo booth and snatched the headband and another then dragged him inside.

"what're we doing here?" he moved to since the space was a little tight. "stop whining and pose!" I clicked on the camera and we took several selfies.

~

after roaming around the mall we called it a day when the time hit 7:30 PM. Not gonna lie, I had fun today.

I also forced sunghoon to wear the headband, he looks cute with it. He currently has it on right now.

"that was nice." I said taking a lick on the ice cream we bought.

sunghoon nods.

he wasn't really talking but throughout the afternoon i catch him smiling.

riing.

a phone suddenly rang mid-walking. sunghoon pulls out his phone and takes the call. his soft face suddenly becoming serious.

"why? something wrong?" I asked, getting curious. he looks at me and says nothing, he just said "mhm." on the call and hung up.

he shakes his head and looks back at me then..smiles? "it was nothing." I was schocked to see him actually smile at me and act like it wasn't his first time doing it to me.

i didn't pay too much attention to it though, i just found it cute.

I checked the time on my phone, it was already late. "ah, we should probably take a cab now."

"cabs are boring." he says.

"what're we gonna ride then?" I question him, throwing in the last piece of the cone in my mouth.

he smirks at me and pulls out keys.

wait, keys? It looks like motor keys.

"since when did you-"

~

"WE SHOULD'VE JUST TAKEN A CA-" sunghoon's motor engine roars as it cuts my shouting off, we were going on a wild speed yet he went faster.

he was quiet but i know damn well he's grinning to himself in his helmet.

i was gripping tightly to his leather jacket, afraid that i might fall off.

"slow down please-" i tried begging him to reduce the speed but it seems like he has this thick ass wax inside his ear to the point that he can't hear me or he's just being stubborn brat.

we arrived at the mansion shortly. I mean, with his demon bike we could've traveled the whole world plus his 100x speed.

i kept on scolding him on our way to the front door but man's just smiling proudly to himself. Its annoying.

"I swear if you do- hey!" I was busy ranting to myself but I soon stopped when I bumped to him.

"hey- move! you're blocking the..."

my words trail off when I see several unfamiliar faces inside.

"kevin..?" sunghoon speaks up, making the guy who had glasses on turn around, a smile plastered on his face.

"aye, cous!"

[ a/n: sorry if the update was delay and there's not much important happening here heh ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 258 14
Yoo Y/N and her new step brother Park Sunghoon, leads them to a somewhat weird story, as things didn't really work out for them... __________________...
4.2K 203 12
in which she finds herself in a sticky situation after accidentally falling for someone who is out of bounds. (tutor au x texting au) ⭑ !! tw: strong...
52.8K 2.1K 28
Jake has a long time crush on his friend but sadly his crush has a crush on his bestfriend Sunghoon. His crush ask his help to date Sunghoon. Jake wi...
59.2K 2.3K 31
Jake has a crush on two people at once. What will happen when they find out about his feelings?