The Red Star and The Gray Gho...

De USS_Stockdale

"The moment we make a choice an alternate universe is born" In a world where there were no sirens to threaten... Mai multe

History
Birth of a Legend
Sortie
Day of infamy
Auld Lang Syne
Rescue
The Good and the Bad
Hearts of Iron
Ghost of the Past
Truth of Life
Past Life
Tech and Politics
Haunting Past
Mental Rift
Presumed Dead
Ghost Warrior
Combined Arms
The First Marker and Secret Service
Recruits
Reference in mein book
The Two Queens
OUR AGENCY
Broadway
Freedom's Call
Millennium Aurora
Battlestations
Red Christmas
Midway

Cloak and Disaster

214 4 9
De USS_Stockdale

Sakura Empire

In a secluded place in the Sakura Empire: Akagi and Kaga can be seen presenting a black box to Nagato.

Nagato: So this is the black box that allows us to command the sirens?

Akagi: Hai. But that is only a byproduct. The power of the black mental cube contains so much data that can be used for project Orochi. But knowing Azur Lane already knows about this, I would like to ask permission to allocate more budget in order to speed up the project.

Nagato: This is a tremendous request, mainly because it forced us to make the first move.

Akagi: The Orochi is now our only hope, especially because that Enterprise look-alike is here now. If intelligence is to be believed, she has over a decade of battle experience, making her more powerful than the Grey Ghost.

Nagato: She has as much experience as Mikasa.

Kaga: She may have never fought sirens, but she has fought ships like us in combat. She is ruthless to her enemies, not discriminating between carrier or destroyer.

Nagato: So what would you have me do?

Akagi: She is a dangerous shipgirl and commander; we must take her out of the picture as fast as possible.

Nagato: If what you say is true, how do we do that?

Kaga: We can try to assassinate her, whether be it poison, accident, or even the classic backstab.

Akagi: If it fails, we need to lure her out and surround her with two fleets.

Nagato: Isn't that a bit excessive?

Akagi: I have seen what she can do; she is not to be taken lightly.

Nagato: I'm not comfortable marking a shipgirl a dishonourable death.

Kaga: It is honour or victory at this point. We will eventually be overwhelmed by Azur Lane, and our only hope is the elimination of Enty from the board and the completion of project Orochi.

Nagato: *sighs* The budget allocation has been approved, and make sure Enty will no longer be a threat to us.

A and K: Hai!

In a restaurant in the Sakura Empire

Nimi can be seen calmly sipping her green tea before being irritated by three shipgirls admiring Ayanami.

Shigure: You are so lucky. Being able to save your seniors must've been an honour.

Yukikaze: I, the glorious Yukikaze, accept your praise.

Yuudachi: I'm so jealous of you, Ayanami; you get to fight and save your seniors. I can't wait to fight!

Ayanami remembers seeing her friends there, but she also remembers the sadistic smile Enty gave her. She was puzzled but pushed it aside. What Ayanami didn't know is that she carries a listening device on her.

Sakura Empire training grounds

Takao: *inhales* A katana like this is delicate and requires the patience and diligence of its bearer. Zuikaku.

Takao looks over her shoulder and stares at Zuikaku for a moment; and notices that she has an issue she would like to talk about.

Takao: Why are you here?

Zuikaku: I would like to talk to you in private.

Takao and Zuikaku then headed to a hill overlooking the Sakura port.

Takao: Speak, my friend.

Zuikaku: I-i didn't stand a chance against the Grey Ghost. I can't stay like this. I have to be stronger, or else what happened to Shokaku will happen again...!

Takao patted Zuikaku on the back so hard that she winced in pain.

Zuikaku: What was that for!?

Takao: What do you feel?

Zuikaku: Pain of course!!!

Takao: After some time...?

Zuikaku: It slowly dissipates.

Takao: Just like defeat, it hurts but you soon overlook it and grow stronger.

Zuikaku: What is that supposed to mean? I know that I don't stand a chance against Enterprise or that shipgirl, but I couldn't even protect my sister.

Takao: Other shipgirl?

Zuikaku: She looks just like Enterprise but acts like she is the worst version of her. Not only that, but she is stronger than the Grey Ghost herself.

Takao: So Enterprise wasn't the reason you are here talking to me now.

Zuikaku: She threatened my sister! If I didn't talk, she would've killed her.

Takao: That doesn't sound like something Azur Lane would do.

Zuikaku: She told us she wasn't a part of Azur Lane.

Takao: I feel like a mission will come of this.

Zuikaku: Is it your intuition?

Takao: Yes. But always remember that whatever happens, you don't have to carry your burden alone. Now come on, we should head back.

Zuikaku extends her hand to her friend, and they both head back to base.

Azur Lane Academy

Enty, Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown are walking while chatting about their times at the academy.

Yorktown: So Hornet decided to fill everyone's bags with confetti so that when they all opened their bags: they would be sprayed with glitter.

Enterprise: Hornet was a prankster back then; she had to scrub off everyone's bags of glitter.

Yorktown: There was also this one time when she spiked all our drinks, and some shipgirls ended up wasted on the streets, her included.

Enty: Sounds like the Hornet of my world.

Hornet: Mouuuu. I'm not like that now; I changed.

While they continued chatting, Ark Royal came and whispered something to Enty before giving her a piece of paper.

Hornet: What was that?

Enty smirked and replied.

Enty: My spy ring.

E, Y, and H: SPY RING!!!

All three of them were shocked, giving them the idea that perhaps Enty was spying on them.

Enterprise: Are you spying on us?

Enty: As I say, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Enty the opened the paper and proceeded to read through it.

Enty: Let's head to Wales's office.

Hornet: Why?

Enty: You will see.

Azur Lane Wale's office

*knock* *knock*

Wales: Come in.

Enty, Hornet, Enterprise, and Yorktown walked in; both proceeded to take their seats except for Yorktown.

Wales: So why are you here?

Enty: I have received word that you sent spies to the Sakura Empire.

Wales and the Yorktown sisters were shocked.

Wales: H-how did you know?

Enty: I have my ways.

Enty then glared at the sisters displaying dominance and keeping them silent.

Enty: Sending your spies there was a bad idea.

Wales: Why? We need to gain more information on Project Orochi.

Enty: Before they managed to escape, I wiretapped our prisoners, and they are aware of the possibility of us sending spies to try and find where the Orochi is located.

Wales: *sighs* What did they teach you in your world?

Enty: You sent them on a mission at a time when they are more prepared to capture any spies we send to them. You might as well sign their death warrant.

Enty suddenly received a notification coming from one of her spies.

Enty: They have been discovered! WE HAVE TO GET THEM OUT OF THERE NOW!!!

Sakura Empire docks

Shiranui is standing at the docks monitoring the supplies and resources being carried in by Manjuu workers.

Shiranui: Where is that lazy cat; she was supposed to be here 2 hours ago.

While Shiranui continued recording the boxes coming in, two strange masked girls passed by her. One of them tripped, which got Shiranui's attention.

Shiranui: Are you okay?

They thought they were about to be discovered but calmed down when Shiranui handed Edinburgh's glasses. 

Shiranui: You dropped your glasses.

Edinburgh: Thank you.

Sheffield immediately grabbed Edinburgh's hand and dragged her away.

Shiranui: Strange girls.

Edinburgh: Awww! Why did Wales have to send me; I'm not cut out for this.

Sheffield: We have studied their logistics; we're now sure all these crates are for the Orochi. 

Somewhere in a cave

Akashi: Arghhhhhh!!! I hate that administrative destroyer. Always making sure I follow the rules of always keeping my store stocked and not withholding goods so I can charge my goods more. If only there was a system where I can charge my goods based on supply and demand. I should be a rich cat by now, stupid bunny.

While spewing capitalist rhetoric, she failed to notice that she's lost in a cave.

Akashi: Great!!! Now I'm lost.

Akashi continued her journey of finding an exit when she noticed something glowing on the other side. She looked over the ledge and sighted Project Orochi.

Akashi: So this is Project Orochi. Something this large is worth a lot of money. I hope it's worth it.

Akashi then saw Akagi activating the black mental cube after witnessing the spectacle; she saw Observer standing beside Akagi.

Akashi: Oh, dear, oh, my. I saw something terrible. AHHHH!!!

Kaga: Looks like you saw everything.

Akashi: Ah, no, I'm just lost. EYYHHHHH!!!

Observer: Too bad as they say, curiosity killed the cat, right?

Akashi: NO! HELP ME!

Akagi: You can't kill a Sakura shipgirl.

Observer: But she will babble all this to everyone.

Before they can finish, shots rang out before a smoke grenade was thrown.

Kaga: Insolent fools!

Kaga dissipated the smoke screen only to find that the black mental cube and the Royal Navy shipgirls are no longer in sight.

Observer: This is on you, Akagi.

1927 miles from the Sakura Empire on an undisclosed island (I wonder where could it be?)

Another patrol plane was flying over a ruined city filled with structures that can be described as both Spanish and American in design.

Shokaku: Have you found them yet?

Zuikaku: *sighs* Nothing so far.

Shokaku: Hey. Was that the reason you were silent when we were held captive?

Zuikaku looks at Shokaku with a look of dismay.

Zuikaku: I'm your big sister, and I have failed in my duty to protect you.

Shokaku: You don't have to let that drag you down, and who knows, maybe you will defeat her next time.

Zuikaku: *sighs* Next time.

Timeskip brought to you by kinky Atago

Azur Lane fleet

Enty: Alright ladies, eyes on the map, and hands-on your pussies cus this is my final briefing!

Everyone: Ehhhhh!!!

Enty's mind: Goddammed Shaun and their language.

Enty: 1st and 2nd fleet will approach from the east, drawing the fire from Sakura shipgirls. Word is the Iron Blood are already in the city searching for the spies. 3rd fleet comprising Javelin, Laffey, Belfast, and Cleveland will push through the south side to search for our sisters in arms. Any more questions?

Wales: What about you?

Enty: I will be heading out with both Enterprise and Hornet to provide cover for their escape.

Wales nodded and looked toward the horizon.

Enty: A few days ago, spies have been sent to the Sakura Empire to gather intelligence about their intentions. Sisters, you know, now find themselves in mortal danger. Their lives depend on this operation. Be swift! And be bold! Live up to the cubes in your chest.

Enty faced the Siren and Sakura fleet.

Enty: TOGETHER, FOR VICTORY!!!

(Skip to 12:25 to 13:05)

(For those who want something more epic)

Fusou: Azur Lane is making their move.

Atago: This is a diversion. They must be using the fog to cover their ally's retreat.

Takao: We cannot just rely solely on Iron Blood. Ayanami!

Ayanami: Hai!

Takao: With me!

Zuikaku: Wait!

Takao: What is it?

Zuikaku: Take us with you if the Grey Ghost and her lookalike are here. This time, I'll win!

Takao: Very well.

All of them equipped their riggings and headed off to battle.

Belfast: It has begun.

Cleveland: We should hurry, too!

Takao: Nani!?

Clveland: What!?

Both cruisers were surprised but recomposed themselves and engaged.

Cleveland: I'll hold her off. Go, find the others!

The others split up to find Sheffield and Edinburgh.

Azur Lane fleet

Oklahoma is standing on the bridge, watching the carnage unfold until dozens of zeros broke through the cloud cover.

Oklahoma: Enemy planes 11 o'clock high!!!

St. Louis and San Diego engaged in anti-air combat against Zuikaku and Shokaku.

Zuikaku: Where are you, Grey Ghost?!

Zuikaku and Shokaku passed by some Azur Lane shipgirls. Shokaku turned to them and said.

Shokaku: Sorry! We don't have time for you!

Meanwhile, in the city, Prinz Eugen is bombarding Sheffield's position. Multiple shells find their mark before Nimi launched a volley of torpedoes.

Edinburgh: Sheffy!

Edinburgh rushed to her position just in time for Nimi to taunt them.

Z23: Our combination tactics are invincible!

Eugen: We have you surrounded! Surrender now!

Sheffield: I have one reply to you. NUTS!!!

Eugen: Very well.

Before Eugen's salvo could hit them, Belfast came to the rescue.

Eugen: Ah, Belfast, looks like you came. But I'm sorry to say that we are one step ahead of you. 

Belfast: You fell right into our trap.

Eugen: W-what?!

Meanwhile, Zuikaku and Shokaku finally found the carrier, albeit not what they were expecting.

Hornet: Sorry, I think you're going after the wrong sister.

Back with Belfast and Eugen

Enterprise: After all that you have said. You're really soft-hearted, too, Belfast!

Eugen: Tch. Enterprise.

Bismark: No! You are the one who fell for our trap.

All shipgirls, including Enterprise, looked at Bismark with fear.

Belfast: Bismark!

Bismark: Haha! Shocked to see me.

They were then surrounded by more shipgirls. The situation was heating up fast; the playing field had turned into a Mexican stand-off.

Suddenly they felt the atmosphere somehow turning red then someone came out of the mist.

Enty: Fear my might, for I strike my enemies down without discrimination! Perhaps you have heard of my ruthlessness in battle? But if not, I will face you all here right now if you don't retreat. I fear neither legends nor death! You who I have faced in battle are children compared to me. I AM THE ARBITER OF SOCIALISM, THE RED STAR!!! AND ALL OF YOU WILL EITHER FALL OR BOW!!!

Enty then activated her ability.

Enty: METAL DAWN!!! 

thousands of Helldivers, Hellcats, and Devastators appeared across the skies.

...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.9K 1K 32
Off the coast of Germany, three kansen sisters sailed in the darkness of the night. All three of them struck with curiosity. Following the trail of a...
40.5K 734 25
"Not one step back!" -Admiral of the Fleet Bernard York Lancaster, 2102 Humanity has endured countless calamities in the 21st century, and the transi...
18.3K 348 29
First time writing a story. Feel free to give advice & comment Please leave a vote as you read A god descend to Azur Lane, and he is not pleased of t...
5.6K 73 18
Mental Cubes: The very material that Ship-girls began to appear after alien-like creatures called Sirens had appeared on Earth, had began to alter na...