Stargirl, Lucas Sinclair.

Από cIeopatrasss

❝ I just wanna see you shine, Cause I know you are a Stargirl ❞ ❪ l... Περισσότερα

Stargirl.
ACT ONE. Welcome to Hawkins
01. The Vanishing of Will
02. Panty Franny
03. Do You Copy?
04. Maple Street Weirdo
05. Stupid Failed Plan.
06. Friends
07. Stargirl and Starboy
08. Confession
09. The Flea
10. First Blood
11. Bathtub
12. Upside Down
ACT TWO. Dig Dug
13. Dear, El.
14. Mad Max
15. Treat or Freak
16. Pollywog
17. Wise of Will
18. Dig Dug
19. Spying
20. Reunion
21. Lanny.
ACT THREE. Poor Billy
22. Suzie?
23. Mall Rats
24. The Missing Lifeguard
25. He Looks Normal?
26. Oh No!
27. Can't Loose Her Again!
28. Satan's Baby
29. Deal with God.
ACT FOUR. Wake Up Max.
30. First Time You Called Me That
31. Creature With Great Power
32. Never Believe You
34. Missed This
35. Dive
36. What She Found
37. War Zone
38. We Almost Made It.

33. Running Up That Hill

1.9K 36 30
Από cIeopatrasss

‧₊ ·˚ ༘❁ ┊ep 4. Dear Billy. ▬▬▬▬▬▬
꒰ ✎ ꒱ؘ STARGIRL, a stranger things fanfiction

Max soon awoke. Max gasped for air as she woke to turn to Steve and Dustin who were with Franny.

"I saw something," Max gasped, Steve furrowed his brows with an expression of confusion on his face. "Are Nancy, Kirby, and Robin here yet?" Max asked as Dustin shook his head.

Max sighed before she grabbed her flashlight and walked outside of the room. Franny rushed after her walking with her, "What did you see?" Franny asked catching up to her.

Just then, Kirby and the other arrived with panted breathing. "Come on," Max told them as she lead them to the wall where she saw the grandfather clock. "It was here," Max spoke as she and the others shined their flashlights at the wall.

"Right here," Max added as Max furrowed her brows. Everyone watched the wall to see if anything would show up. "A grandfather clock?" Nancy asked with a stern look.

Max nodded her head with her mouth hanging open. "It was so real." She breathed, Franny who now stepped in front of Max, "Are you sure it was real and not Vecna in your mind?" Franny asked as Max looked to her then the wall before shaking her head.

"No, it felt real, but maybe it wasn't, maybe it was. I don't know! I'm sorry." Max apologize for the shouted word.

"Max, you don't need to apologize for shouting out, you just don't know," Kirby spoke after Max as Max turned to her and nodded.

"But, it was there, and then..." Max took a breather for a second, "I woke up." Steve nodded, "It was like she was in a trance or something." Steve added. "Exactly what Eddie said what happened to Chrissy," Dustin responded.

"That's not even the bad part," Max gulped as everyone stayed silent. "There are these files of Fred and Chrissy. Things that happened," Max walked past them before heading into Ms. Kelly's office.

Everyone followed her as she sat in the spinning chair and showed everyone the files, "Fred and Chrissy," Max started, "they both came to Ms. Kelly for help." Max opened Fred's file before handing Chrissy's file to Franny.

"Uh, they were both having headaches," Robin took one of the papers before reading it, "bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then... the nightmares,"

"Like bad ones? Or they're like really really..." Robin trailed off before Max nodded, "Really bad, they would also have troubled to sleep." Max's voice started to get shakily.

"They'd wake up in cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things."

Max looked off to the ground before speaking again, "From the past. And these visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended."

"They died," Steve murmured before Max nodded hearing what Steve had said. "Vecna's curse," Robin added.

"Chrissy's headaches started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago." Max stated, everyone watched Max as she said her own.

"I've been having them for five days."

Steve brought his hand to his mouth rubbing his hand on his mouth as Franny sighed, "I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Chrissy. They both died less than 24 hours after their first vision."

"And I just saw that goddamn clock, so!" Max chuckled nervously before she breathed shakily. "Looks likes I'm gonna die tomorrow."

"Max..." Franny trailed off. Before Max could respond eventually everyone heard a loud bang that made them turn to the sound.

"Stay here," Steve spoke before grabbing a lamp and walking out. Clearly, Dustin and Franny being Dustin and Franny didn't listen to Steve and walked behind him.

"Didn't I tell you guys to stay in the room!" Steve yelled but came out as a whisper. Franny shrugged as Dustin didn't say anything. The others soon came out after them as more clanging could be heard.

They could all hear footsteps approaching rapidly as Steve gripped the lamp super tight Lucas rushed in. They all started screaming as Franny once said in eighth grade, 'Lucas screams like a little girl. Lucas can be heard still screaming like a little girl.

"It's me!"

"Lucas?" Nancy called out as Franny gave a little giggle to Lucas' scream. Lucas' breathing could be heard really loudly, assuming he ran all the way here.

"It's me," Lucas brought his hands out, "Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve yelled out, Lucas apologized, "I could've easily taken you out with this lamp!"

Lucas was panting as Franny ran to him for a hug, "Did you bike all the way here?" She spoke into the hug, "Biking... I was bringing for eight miles."

Steve drops the lamp and Franny pulled out of the hug. She kissed Lucas before Lucas shifted away from the kiss to catch his breath, "Give me one second, then we can continue. Shit." Lucas grunted before panting more to catch his breath.

"We've got a code red." Lucas spoke before he kissed Franny, "What?" Steve asked. "Dustin," Lucas grabbed Franny's hand taking her with him to Dustin.

"I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy," Lucas started as Franny rolled her eyes. Of course, he has. "and they've gone off like totally of the rails."

Lucas brought his arms out to exclaim, "They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is." Dustin furrowed his brows trying to process what Lucas had said. "You're in terrible danger,"

"All right, yeah. That definitely sucks."

"Franny, could we maybe go to your house and you know spend the night? Since you have like a lot of rooms and shit." Steve asked as Kirby nodded, "I don't see why not. Steve, you're sleeping on the couch though." She laughed as Steve rolled his eyes.

"Yeah okay, great we have a place to stay, but this sucks, we've got bigger problems than Jason now," Dustin spoke. Dustin turned to Max as Lucas followed him after. Everyone turned to Max as she shifted in her standing position nervously.

𓆩♡𓆪

Franny groaned to the hearing of the doorbell ringing, she didn't want to get up but she had to since it was polite, since she and Lucas were the only ones awake, besides Max and Dustin who were eating muffins, she went or the door.

She looked through the peek hole to find someone she knew very well because of her boyfriend. "Who is it?" Lucas asked turning from the couch to her. She mouthed Jason as Lucas went wide-eyed and rushed up the stairs.

Jason Carver.

Franny sighed before she opened the door, Steve and the others were still asleep in Kirby's room. "Hey, Franny. Is uhm, Lucas with you? I'd assume he'd be with you. Since he's uh your boyfriend." Jason spoke.

Franny shook her head, "Nope, maybe you should go check with his family. He was supposed to call me today but he never did. Bummer." Franny spoke sarcastically before she smiled, "Bye." She tried to close the door before Jason stopped her with his foot.

"So you don't mind if I check the house or anything."

"You got a warrant to check my house or anything?" She asked giving an annoyed look to Jason. He shook his head, before he tried to speak Steve walked into the room.

Steve and Jason exchanged looks before Jason spoke, "Tell him to call me when he comes over or anything." Franny nodded before he started to walk away.

She waved bye to him before she rolled her eyes before flipping him off and closing the door. "Who was it?" Max asked drinking milk from her cup, "Jason." She sighed before walking up the stairs to Kirby's room.

"Hey, uhm guys wake up. Come on. Move your asses." Franny spoke before Kirby groaned and got up, "Who was at the door?" Kirby asked, "Jason." Franny groaned before leaving as Nancy was gone. "Where's Nance?"

Robin explained as she got up changing into fresh clothes. Franny nodded before walking to her room, "You can come out now, Lucas, he's gone."

Lucas came out of her bathroom with a smile of relief. "Finally were alone!" Lucas laughed, and Franny smiled before sitting on her bed. "We were alone last night," She chuckled Lucas nodded, "Yeah and then Max interrupted our session."

"It was only one kiss, Lucas!" She crossed her arms laughing, Lucas nodded, "Yeah, okay but it could've been like a thousand more."

Franny shook her head before leaving the room. Lucas followed after her to the kitchen where Max was writing letters, Dustin who was now on the phone talking to Suzie waved to them before they both waved back.

Nancy knocked on the door before Steve let her in, holding the papers of Victor Creel. "Here." She handed them to Steve, Franny, Lucas, and Dustin who read them.

Steve grumbles as he paced back and forth reading the paper, "Yeah, okay. Be honest, uh..." Steve started. Franny sighed after she read the paper and walked away to get something to drink.

She grabbed a cup of milk before walking to Max, "What are you writing?" Franny asked as Max signed a letter titled Gabs. Max sighed, "A letter."

"A love letter?" Franny smiled as Max laughed, "Something like that. I also made one for you too, but don't read it yet. Please." Max handed her an envelope titled Frans.

Franny nodded before placing it in her pocket. "Max Mayfield, in love with me? Am I really that good-looking?" Franny joked as Max smiled and laughed, "If you weren't one hundred percent with Lucas and I wasn't with Gabby, I'd say we'd be a thing."

Franny smiled before she walked back to the living room where Dustin, Lucas, and Steve were watching TV. Nancy, Kirby, and Robin soon barged downstairs with papers in their hands. "Okay so... we have a plan."

Robin sighed and nodded. Kirby nodded before Nancy went on handing a folder to Steve who read it. Kirby handed her folder to Franny who read it with Lucas and Dustin.

Robin soon started to explain what and they were going to do. "I'm now Ruth." Nancy smiled, "And Kirby and I are now Rose and Rosie. 'Best friends,'" Robin air quoted the last part before she scrunched her nose to Kirby.

Dustin read Nancy's folder that had a really good GPA. Dustin told Nancy about her good GPA as she smiled and thanked him. "So we called Pennshurt Asylum, told them we'd like to speak to Creel, for a thesis we're co-writing all together."

Franny smiled at the mention of Pennhurst Asylum when Robin noticed her smiling, "What are you smiling about?" Robin asked as Franny went wide-eyed.

"I'm just remembering the time Lucas, here," Franny pointed to Lucas, "though Eleven was from there. It's crazy actually but his whole time she was from Hawkins Lab." Franny added before Lucas brought his hands to his face in embarrassment. "Yeah... sorry."

Robin, Kirby, and Nancy soon finished their point. "Maybe we could end Max's curse." Nancy soon spoke, "Yeah, about that..." Steve started. "We've been playing school and we've also been doing our homework of Creel here and we have questions," Steve explained.

"Lots of questions," Lucas spoke handing the folder to Steve. Nancy soon agreed before Steve asked, "Where's mine?" Nancy brought her mouth into a line before Steve shook his head. "No! You're out of your mind."

Nancy left the room as Steve followed after her. Kirby and Robin didn't want to wait there so they just followed the two leaving the four alone.

Max was in her own world writing letters. The other teens could be heard bickering about Kirby's clothes and how she has nothing nice that she ever wears.

Robin walked down the stairs into the kitchen as Nancy chased her and tried to convince her to wear a few outfits Nancy had at home. "Come on! Please. It's only for a few hours!"

"You're fucking crazy! I'm not wearing that, shit!"

The group watched them bicker and run around Franny's house before Robin got tired and soon agreed to wear the dumb shit in her words.

"Hey Uhm, I'm gonna go use the phone real quick, I'll be right back." Franny got up from the couch and dialed on the phone the Byer's house, she waited there for a long time until someone picked up.

"Hello?" Franny's mouth hung open to the unfamiliar voice, "Hi! Uhm, is Will there? I really need to talk to him." Franny spoke into the phone looking off into the distance of her house. "Yeah, sure one second."

Will soon comes to the phone, "Hello?" Franny smiled as she laughed, "Hi Will." She smiled, Franny could tell he had a smile on his face, "Frans. Hi, oh my gosh."

"Hey, uhm. Sorry, I couldn't come down, I told El to tell you happy birthday. Did... Did she tell you I said Happy Birthday?" Franny asked, "No, she was too busy with Mike at the roller rink, but something else happened..."

Franny furrowed her brows as she gulped, "What happened at the roller rink?" She asked as Will sighed, "She hit this girl named Angela in the nose with a Uhm, roller skate."

Franny gasped, "I mean was she being bullied by her?" Franny asked, "Yeah. She was. Mike got mad at her for doing it but he loves her and..."

"He loves her always and forever I know. He's been telling me over and over again at the pep rally we had."

"Okay, I should probably let you go... Jonathan wants to order some pizza and this one guy needs it. Bye! Miss you." Franny placed the phone back on the stand before she walked back to the couch.

Max soon came into the room with piles full of letters before handing one to Steve, Dustin, and Lucas. "I'm sorry what is this?" Dustin asked before Max started, "It's a fail-safe"

"So that wasn't a love letter for Gabby?" Franny asked as Max shook her head, "No, but it has some parts of love in it. But it's for after, if things don't work out."

"Woah, Max. Things are gonna work out." Lucas explained as Franny nodded, "What could go wrong?"

"Hopefully nothing, if we g to East Hawkins will this reach Pennhurst?" Max asked picking up Dustin's walkie from the table. Dustin nodded, "Wait why are we talking about East Hawkins?"

Max and the others all looked at him before he shook his head, "Oh for fucks sake." Max grabbed her backpack and walked out of the house. Steve and the others followed after her as Max speed walked to Steve's car.

"Max, I'm not driving you anywhere! Seriously." Steve explained as Max disagree before reaching his car, "I will prosecute." Max tried to open the door but Steve had his car locked.

"Open the door," Max told him as Steve shook his head, "No."

"I know a good lawyer."

That left Steve shocked as he unlocked his car as he told Dustin that his Walkie better reaches Pennhurst. Max and Franny got in the car Franny in the middle as Max on one end and Lucas on the other.

Steve started his car and drove to East Hawkins. The ride was silent, no one knew what to say to each other the only time the silence was broken was when Max told Steve where to turn and go.

They soon arrived at Max's house where her mom was, as Max rushed out of the car, "That thing has batteries in it right?"

The twenty seconds Max promised became five minutes. Max soon rushed back to the car as she got in. "Just drive Steve." Steve nodded and drove off to where Max needed him to go.

Franny and Lucas kept sneaking glances at Max, "Turn here." Max spoke softly as Steve made a turn into the cemetery. Steve made a stop as Max and the others climbed out, well, Franny did. She rushed to Max.

"Max," Franny spoke. "Franny just please, wait in the car." Max replied, "No, I'm not gonna wait in the car, just listen to me. Please." She started. Max stood quiet for her to go on.

"Lucas and I... we know something happened with your mom," Franny spoke as Max sighed, crossing her arms with a letter in her hand.

"Nothing happened." Franny crossed her arms, "Was it Vecna?" She asked as Max stood quiet. "I told you. I'm fine. We're fine, everything is fine." Franny shook her head, in disagreement.

"No, it's not. You can talk to me. I'm your best friend, for two years already. Please." Franny spoke, exhaling. Max nodded. "Yeah, I know that. Everything is fine, so can I please go talk to my brother?" Max asked.

"If you need someone to talk to, we're right here. I'm right here, okay? I love you, be safe, do you need your Walkman?" Franny asked as Max started to walk off, "If I need it I'll holler." Max smiled before walking to Billy's grave.

Franny watched as Max walk to Billy's grave. Franny sighed before she walked back to the car, "What did you say to her?" Lucas asked sitting in Steve's hood. "Things. Important things."

Lucas nodded as Franny sat next to him. "She's okay. I think she is. I told her to talk to us if she needs to." Franny explained to Lucas as he nodded.

"She needs us. With Billy gone and things..." Franny added. The conversation went on while Steve and Dustin had their own. Steve checked his watch before getting out of the car.

"Steve just give her some time," Lucas told him as Steve ignored him and walked to Max. Steve could be heard from trying to wake up Max. Franny furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Max was just moving a minute ago?

"Something's wrong," Lucas muttered as Steve gestured for them to get over there. The three rushed to Steve and Max.

Franny didn't realize it but she was running up that hill for her best friend.

"Steve, what happened?" Franny panted. "She's not waking!" Steve called out before Franny looked to Max to see her eyes white and rolled back.

Franny tried to wake her by shaking her body. "Max get out of there! Can you hear me? Max!" Franny's voice shook as she shaked Max to wake up.

Dustin ran to the car to contact Nancy, Robin, and Kirby but he got no response. "Max! Come on!" Steve called out. Dustin soon came back with music and Max's Walkman. "What is this?" Steve asked. "Music! We need music!"

"What's her favorite song?" Dustin asked, "What's her favorite song!"

Franny hesitated at first, Franny scavenged through the songs before finding the one Max loves, "This one!" Franny yelled out before Dustin placed it into the Walkman and Franny placed the headphones onto Max.

"Now!" Dustin told Steve as he started the song.

Max! Wake up! Come on! Please!. Franny's voice could be heard in Max's mind. "Max! Come on!" Franny exhaled as she shook Max wake up.

Max soon was lifted up into the air as Dustin, Franny, and Lucas jolted back in fear. "Max!"

"Max!" Franny cried out, she didn't want Max to die. Max memorized every moment she had with El and Franny. Especially her and Franny tossing skittles in each other's mouths. "Come on!" Franny muttered before she placed her hands on her head.

"Max!" After a few moments of panicking Max soon drops to the floor. Franny was the first one to come to her side bringing her into a hug. Her breathing and panicking were heard.

She was glad Max was okay. "Oh my god, Max." Max was catching her breath as she cried a little. "It's okay." Franny comforted her as she breathed heavily.

"I thought I lost you."

"I'm still here."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

69.3K 1.3K 66
"ILL BE SUMMER SUN FOR YOU FOREVER." stranger things s1-4 season 1: completed season 2: completed season 3: completed season 4: completed steve harr...
271 0 12
2 girls escaped that night, not knowing each other but needing each other to survive... will they? Stranger things x oc story! Season 1: writing curr...
36.8K 1.3K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
61.6K 1.1K 42
Different Eddie Munson x fem reader.. aka y/n :) Please vote and make requests!! All rights for the characters belong to Stranger Things and the Duff...