Everything Changes So Quickly...

HelpMePlzImBeggin tarafından

Hunter isn't a normal kid, but what does he know about normal? His normal is one of isolation, anxiety, and a... Daha Fazla

PLZZZZ READ THIS
Chapter 1: Looking Forward To It (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 2: Back to the Owl House (Eda's POV)
Chapter 3: A Misunderstanding (Luz's POV)
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry You Had to Go Through All That (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 5: Sappy and Angsty Teens (Eda's POV)
Chapter 6: the Look in Her Eyes (Hunter's POV)
No motivation right now (counts as 7th chapter and u can't change that >:p)
Chapter 8: Sweet Ol' Lily (Eda's POV)
Chapter 9: a Fight for the Ages (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 10: "You're his ______?!" (Lilith's POV)
Chapter 11: A "Cult" (Luz's POV)
Chapter 12: Philip [Part: 1] (Hunter's POV)
THX SO MUCH FOR 500 VIEWS!!! (counts as 13th chapter YOU CAN'T STOP ME-)
Chapter 14: Philip [Part: 2] (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 15: Finger Guns (Luz's POV)
Chapter 16: A Bad Day (Hunter's POV)
Chapter 17: The Golden Guard?! (Willow's POV)
HOW??? +sneakpeak for next chap (Counts as chapter 18 try to stop me)
Chapter 19: the "Terrible School Day" is Finally Finished (Hunter's POV)
Technoblade
Chapter 20: Reminder (Luz's POV)
I'm taking a break (counts as chapter 21)

Discontinued

610 18 31
HelpMePlzImBeggin tarafından

I fell out of the fandom and I don't think I'll be revisiting it anytime soon. Trust me, I don't like the idea of discontinuing fics, but when I know that I'm avoiding writing a chapter cuz I find it to be a chore, I know I can't keep on writing it. It would be a crime to give you lifeless chapters with barely any good quality in them when the show I'm doing it on is so amazing. Even though I'd only have to do it for a couple more chapters for it to be done, I just think it's too unfair for myself, you guys, and the show itself to continue it in that kind of way.

Goodbye, my beautiful viewers. I'm sorry I couldn't finish this one for you.

- HelpMePlzImBeggin (August 8th, 2022)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

343K 8.9K 50
Y/n is what some may call a "Little Miss Perfect". She's top of her class, athletic, talented, and she pushes herself hard to be better. She does thi...
34.3K 1.8K 135
Maxed out on parts in first one, welcome, to the 1.5 book, of Weirdos Stick Together. Glad to have you back readers, but let's get right in to the de...
21.5K 933 24
This event takes place after eclipse lake so if you havent seen that...go watch it now...(22 minutes later...)...you watched it? ok great. After the...
43.5K 1K 30
Hunter is only young and has to deal with so much already, he doesn't deserve the treatment he gets... especially from his uncle... hunter had finall...