The Boy Next Door

由 123potatogo

Chaewon and Heeseung has been friends ever since she could remember. Heeseung the popular playboy at school w... 更多

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
The end.
Epilogue!

6.

414 14 3
由 123potatogo

Chaewon's POV:

I wake up to a pounding headache and the sound of my shower running. I look towards my window which it is now bright and sunny.

I stay in my bed for a minute due to the excruciating pain in my stomach. That's what I get for drinking so much on an empty stomach I guess.

I gag at the though of food and hold my hand over my mouth to stop from throwing up.

"ChaeChae are you okay?? What do you need?!" I hear a male voice say as they enter the room. I look over to see Heeseung with wet hair walk in looking concerned.

"Your so pale. Do you need medicine? Water?" he asks making me shake my head.

"No, just what time is it?" I say while slapping my sheets to find my phone. I have school today I cannot miss it.

"Chill, it's only 7:40. We still have plenty of time before our 9am lecture." he says while chuckling.

"Oh okay. Uhm I don't remember a thing from yesterday, did I make a mistake??" I ask while rubbing my forehead to find any memory of what I did yesterday.

"Uhm well not a mistake..." he says while smirking and looking over at my bra on the edge of my bed. I snatch it and shove it under the covers and scream.

"WHAT? WHAT DID I DO? OH NO. HEESEUNG WHAT DID I DO??" I scream while freaking out and panicking.

"Just kidding ChaeChae, you slept on the way here and that's it. Your reaction was priceless by the way." he says while laughing.

"You scared the fuck out of me!!! Heeseung you're not funny!" I say while slapping his shoulder.

"Sorry sorry." he says while laughing.

"Don't tell me I slept in my bed right?? Where did you sleep?? Oh my god, I'm such a idiot, sorry." I say while rubbing my forehead.

"I slept on the couch, don't worry. And I wanted you to sleep on the bed. It's your bed anyway." he says making me groan. He got slapped by his own father yesterday and I made him sleep on the fucking couch??

"I'm so so so sorry Heeseung!! I'm never drinking again!! I'm such a nuisance!! It was uncomfortable right?? I'm sorryyy!! I'll buy whatever lunch you want today!!" I shout while gripping his shoulder.

"Calm down, my ChaeChae. It was fine, your overreacting. And get dressed, so you can eat something." he says while throwing me a skirt and shirt to match.

"What's this?" I ask confused.

"I get to pick your outfit! And I want to pick your shoes and jewelry!" he says while giggling and looking excited.

I cave in and nod. I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash up and do my makeup.

I do this makeup look as quick as possible and get the clothes Heeseung picked, on me. I look at myself in the mirror and nod in acceptance to the clothes. Not bad, my friend!

Chaewon2001.<3:

Honestly not the worst @Heeseung.Lee.2001

I don't forget to post on instagram since basically my whole life story is on that app. Not too sure why though...

I get my bag and quickly head outside to see my parents. I watch as Heeseung is already in the dining room, with a bowl of food in front of him. I chuckle and quickly sit down next to him in am empty spot.

I hold in the need to throw up since that would ruin everyone's day.

"Chaewon, are you not eating?? Well after all that alcohol I would think your sick to your stomach." my mom says while handing me a packet of medicine.

"Thank Heeseung for getting you these, and carrying you all the way to your room yesterday." my mom says making me widen my eyes at Heeseung.

I watch as he starts blushing and giggling at the comment while looking at me.

"Oh shit you did? I'm so sorry and thank you so much." I say while smiling.

"Don't curse, and no problem. Any decent person would do that." he says while quickly finishing his food.

I swallow the medicine with a glass of water and grab my keys from the table.

"Minwoo would never do that for you, just saying!! He is bad for you!!" my mom yells as I get my water bottle.

"I agree. He didn't even think about taking you home." Heeseung says in agreeance. These two are always teaming up on me!!

"Why do you guys always team up on me! I'm sad now." I say sarcastically while pouting.

"I'm not talking to you guys!" I say while pouting and running. Heeseung starts to chase me with his long ass legs so I have to run but it's no use.

I reach the door but right before I can leave, Heeseung grabs my waist and pulls me from the door.

"Got you." he says sarcastically.

"Mommm!! He's bullying me! You two always bully me! When did you become so strong god dammit!" I say while trying to get free of his grip.

"Heeseung, let her go. She's gonna throw a fit haha!!" my mom says while laughing. I glare at her and cross my arms. These two are basically a matchmake in heaven!

"ChaeChae, it's just too fun making fun of you. Okay, wear these heels." he says while pointing at my black heels.

"Bro, heels to school? Are you mad? Have you gone mental? And I'm in a shitty hangover so I won't be able to walk 3 steps without falling." I scream angerly.

"I'll be right by your side to laugh when you fall don't worry!" Heeseung says while laughing again.

I hit him on the arm as hard as I can and put the heels on trying not to fall. He picks my earrings and my necklace which are both quite ugly but I'm not gonna ruin his merry old day!

"let's go to school yay." I say sarcastically. I unlock my car and start driving with Heeseung in the passenger seat.

"Damn Mijung looking like a snack." I say as I drive by her walking to school.

"Shut up, you well know we aren't on the best term-" I cut him off by opening the window on his side where Mijung is.

"Mijung!! Your looking good today!! Heeseung told me!!" I say while putting a thumbs up. She starts blushing and covering her face with her hands.

"She's a bitch to me anyway." I say while rolling up the window. Heeseung starts groaning making me satisfied with what I did.

"Yah!! Park Chaewon!! You know well she's gonna start rumors and Miyoung is gonna be pissed." he yells.

"Ooo Miyoung's your new chick? She's too pretty for you." I say while parking in my spot.

"I hate you." he says sarcastically while slamming the car door. We head to class together since we have most of our classes together.

Every time I trip or stumble because of my heels, he makes a point to laugh at me every time.

"Yooo Heeseung!" I hear a loud voice from the hall say to Heeseung. I focus on walking straight and keep my eyes on my shoes.

"Hey pretty." I hear a voice say from my side. I ignore it and lean on Heeseung to fix my shoes.

"Oh. We are close now?" I hear a voice that is definitely not Heeseung's say. I look up to see Jake holding my arm with a smirk.

I jump up in shock causing me to fall on the floor. I take a dep breath at Heeseung laughing and get up with a struggle.

"Heeseung. Come here. Your gonna die in my hands today. YAH LEE HEESEUNG!" I say whle removing my shoes and chasing him with them.

"Heeseung you better run!" I hear Jay's voice yell as I chase him.

~

Word count: 1356❤️❤️❤️

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

105K 4.6K 51
Jakes older brother Jay has a best friend who comes over pretty frequently, they've all grown up together. And no one knows, but Jake has a big crush...
193K 8.7K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
36.3K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
2.1K 48 22
This story is about a girl called Kim soo-bin and she falls for her worst enemy Jake they have known each other for a long time and absolutely hate e...