Yours, Forever

נכתב על ידי AuthorIris_xx

She was his motivation. Madison Connor, the only woman he had ever loved, the woman he had hurt, the woman he... עוד

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chalter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Epilogue

Chapter 18

17.1K 491 103
נכתב על ידי AuthorIris_xx

"My establishment, my club, and you have the guts to step foot in here! What the fuck, are you doing here sleaze? Security!"

Madison froze at the sound of that voice.

She knew that voice... and no it couldn't be, but it was.

She held herself, her feets trembling as she slowly turned around, and then her mouth dropped open in surprise, as his name flew out of her lips in a stutter, "Da... Damien..."

She couldn't believe it, and she was taken aback when she saw the face of the very man that haunted every part of her brain, ingrained in every fragmented memory she had, and the effect had her nearly staggering back in shock.

She repeated the words he'd just said over and over again, and her mouth widened in shock as she came to the stark realization that this was his club.

His bar, which he owned.

He was the owner of this establishment? Madison pondered, her stomach beginning to churn in fear.

Her head spun as she clutched a nearby chair, almost spilling up the contents of the tray she held, but staying strong.

How did he always manage to show up in times like this, although she honestly did not want to see him? Since the first time she had seen him at the event, he kept reappearing in her life in some way or the other.

If it wasn't through Alvarez's texts or conversations, it was in some magazines or whatnots and now this?

Tears were already beginning to sting the back her eyes, the residue gathering as he continued to yell at her to leave.

"Are you freaking deaf?" He questioned, his voice booming through the room, and shaking Madison to the core as she began to crumble at the spot.

She was petrified, scared, and utterly embarrassed to say the least.

"I... what..." She began to murmur, looking around and seeing that they seemed to be causing small trouble, because the eyes of everyone in the club was on them.

After a few moments of silence as they stared at each other, she heard him hiss and call out thunderously, "Security!"

The reality of the situation began to dawn on Madison, and she began to think of what to do.

She couldn't let him throw her out of this place, because that would mean loosing her job, and she couldn't afford it because this was her major source of income at the moment. What would she do if he fired her now because of this? Where would she even go to? How would she start all over again?

Moreso letting go of this job meant she would no longer afford to pay for the dress in time, and she couldn't bear to think of that.

Tears spilled out her already swollen eyes, and dropping the tray in her hands on the nearby ranks, putting both hands together in a sign of plea, she started to say, "P-please...I beg you. It took me a while to finally find a good job here. A-and the paycheck is nice too. I had no idea you owned it, I just..." She paused to gather herself as her throat knotted, every single pride she had fleeing away as she continued, "I know you hate me, and don't want me in your life but I really need this job. Please I—"

"I don't give a fuck! I don't want to hear whatever lies you have to say anymore. I just need you out of here...security!" He yelled out again, his eyes bloodshot red and from the look of things he was not moving back on his decision.

Madison's hand shook violently, as she placed it over her mouth. She was really going to lose the job, before she had even started.

All her thoughts of creating a lasting impression vanishing away, and even her pay for the night would be automatically cancelled that she knew, because she was not yet done with her rounds.

Her heart squeezed in pain, as torrents of tears continued to cascade down her cheeks.

How would she pay for her next motel rent? How would she feed? The pay at the bakery was too little to support her, and most especially once again how would she pay for the freaking 2000 dollars dress?

Her eyes fixated on Damien and her hands placed together, still trying to see if he could have even a shred of pity on her, she walked a bit closer to him, and lowered herself to her knees, proceeding to plead once more. She was sobbing so bitterly that she felt like her chest would explode, or cease and her chest was also tightening in pain at the same time.

"I beg you...I have nowhere to go. P-please hear me out, just give me a chance. My certificate of employment is for a month only. I'd be gone before you know it. I will leave with no trace whatsoever. Please..." She trailed of, sadness and pain overwhelming her, and sobbing bitterly, bending even lower as she clutched the hem of his trousers, she added, "Just.. this once, let me just—"

She let out a gasp as he pulled himself away from her, kicking at her arm and making her fall backwards as he stared down at her with so much loathing, that it gave her chills.

"Take your filthy hands of me, you fucking gold-digging whore!" He spat, "What did you expect? That I would let you work here, if you begged me? You're just reaping the seeds that you sowed, and you're going to get exactly what you deserve. Get out of my club, you bitch!"

Madison's eyes stung.

His words were cutting deep. If it was anyone else she would still feel as hurt as helpless as she did right now, but the fact that it was Damien made it hurt ten times more.

The look in his eyes as he said those words... he completely despised her, and he was still holding on to the grudges from the past.

He was still hurt, he hadn't forgotten at all, and as it stood he didn't give a fuck about her pain and suffering now. He didn't want to know, he didn't even care and her begging was outrightly useless...

Damien didn't care about her, and it wouldn't bothered him either if she was out helplesss and begging on the streets.

He would still treat her the same, and with so much spite and loathing.

Tears streamed down her face once more, as she remembered that he had seen that old man molesting her... Damien had seen that he was all over her although she kept on protesting, and he had tried slipping his hands into her panties from her skirt.

Damien saw that she had been stranded... helpless, and had been mocked.

He had seen the way the rest of the men had only laughed, and no one had bothered to lift a finger nor come to her aid, but he hadn't come to her rescue.

The only thing he had cared about was the simple fact that she was working here, in his club and the fact that her very presence irritated him.

Where was the man that had always been protective and possessive of her, back then when they were younger?

The man that had loved her endlessly, and was always jealous whenever he saw her with any male companion?

The man that had engaged in unnecessary brawls and spats just because of her?

She even recalled the time, he had got into a bloody fight with her brother Mason, and how she had cried her eyes out until they had seperated.

Now, where was that man? She wondered, as tears slipped down her face.

"Please!" Madison begged, sobbing harder as she saw two bouncers approach, ready to drag her out, "Please, please, please..." She continued to beg, even as they already bundled her in a tight grip, facing Damien for their next orders which he gladly gave.

"Throw her out, and make sure she never steps foot in this establishment ever again. Rescind her employment, and tell the manager to wait for me, I would love to have a word with him." Damien spat out, and nodding they began to cart her away.

No! No! Madison struggled in their grip, yelling as she glanced back at him, "Please, please don't do this. I beg you... just let go of the past, and give me one chance." She screamed, but he wasn't listening.

No one was listening, and as she stared at him, she could only spot the scowl on his face, as he watched the guards cart her away from the club, passing through the throng of people gathered around, taking pictures of the humiliating scene.

Surely, tomorrow her pictures would be splattered again on...

"What the hell is going on here?"

Madison looked up through the tears that blurred her vision, and with the bouncers coming to an abrupt halt, she saw Alvarez who had just walked in, a shocked look on his face.

How?... Then she remembered his text from earlier –

'Damien and I are headed somewhere tonight. Has something to do with work too. Don't forget to be careful, okay? I'll visit tomorrow. Take care.'

He must have been talking about the club, and since she had no idea, she wouldn't have known.

If only she knew, or had spotted him earlier and not vice versa, maybe she would have hidden or something.

Madison began to sob afresh, as the thoughts rolled through, but this time she was somehow crying in relief. In the midst of all this chaos, at last the sight of Alvarez standing there made her feel like she wasn't completely alone.

"Let her go this instant!" She heard him yell at the security bouncers.

His face was flushed in anger, and as she watched Damien whip around in shock to stare at Alvarez, her heart clenched in fear at the thought of how many possible things could happen.

How many possible things could go wrong...

.......

Damien glared at Alvarez, and his fists clenched as he watched Alvarez shove the guards away from Madison, taking her hand and pulling her behind him as she continued to sob her heart out.

He could hear the murmurs of the people in the room, as they took snapshots and video recordings of everything that was going on.

He hid a smirk of satisfaction.

Of course, this would be in the media soon.

He knew it would go down like this.

Everyone loved a good, nice confrontation, and this would really pass of as a juicy story, that the media wouldn't be able to resist.

Especially since it involved a popular billionaire, and the same waitress who had ruined his girlfriend's dress, they would go wild, and now that he thought about it, this was exactly what he was going for.

This kind of public disgrace, was the most satisfying way to bring shame onto the Connors in a way.

When they saw one of their own being publicly lashed at, it was sure to strike a nerve.

After all, the only thing Mr Connor valued more than his money was his pride, and here splayed out was his pride, in the form of his daughter being matched on.

Damien wondered if the news would get to the media, but he didn't need to bother much because he knew that people would jump at an opportunity to make money by selling this escapade.

All the media craved was their daily dose of drama, and the other scandal with the dress was already beginning to wear off, so they needed something more.

This was sure to spark the gossip once more, Damien thought smiling to himself, and making a mental note to send a publication to the Connors in London when it was released.

He would track them down, and have one possibly delivered to their doorstep.

The look on their faces, especially that of Mr Connor and Mason was something he so much wished to see, but he would settle with knowing that they were being dragged in the mud, and that they wouldn't react to the news lightly.

He was coming for them, and he needed to give them subtle hints!

Looking back up, he watched as Alvarez glared at him, shaking his head in disappointment, and without a word, he turned back to Madison, took ahold of her right hand and led her safely out of the bar, with his other arm draped around her shoulder while he whispered comforting words probably in her ears.

Damien's jaw gritted, his eyes narrowing on the manly hand on Madison's shoulders.

He couldn't be jealous of Alvarez, but he was subtly reminded of the time when he couldn't bear to let any other person of his gender touch Madison.

He'd been overly protective of her, watching over her like a hulk, and making sure she was out of trouble and safe, but now the tables had turned over for good.

Still watching them leave as cameras continued to flash, recording the entire scene, Damien let out a nonchalant hiss, as he didn't care about anything and even as his chest twinged in pain slightly, there was nothing that could happen again, as the deed was already done.

Satisfied, he turned in the other direction, smoothing out his jacket as he made his way upstairs into the VIP section of the club.

He was going to relax, and have a good wine or two to take his mind of her.

As he took a deep breath, trying to calm himself from all the excitement in his blood, he swirled around looking for where to sit, and that's when he saw Alvarez storm in his direction, walking briskly in a fit of rage.

"What the hell was that?" Alvarez's voice thundered, grabbing the attention of onlookers, and Damien watched his hands shake violently at the same time, as they stared at each other.

"Please explain to me what just happened out there, because I don't understand why you would do something like that."

Damien glared at him, "I believe you understand what just happened, and I don't need to explain anymore. How dare Madison think she could work here after everything? In my own club? No, that's not possible. Now if you'd excuse me.."

"What the fuck are you even saying? What facts do you have, thinking she came here for you? She had no freaking idea this place was yours for goodness sake!" Alvarez shot back, and continued after a pause, "You think if she was aware you owned the bar, she would want to even work here? She wouldn't even step foot here, just like she keeps telling me that meeting you at the event that day was a mistake. She had no idea, and she just got a job here. What's the harm in letting her stay? What's the harm in letting her work here and striving for a living? You hardly ever come here. You won't even need to see her, so why send her out? Have you no pity for her condition?" He fumed, finishing his statement.

"I don't give a fuck about her condition, or whatever lie she's feeding you on!" Damien thundered, "She could be jobless and helpless on the fucking streets and I still wouldn't give a fuck. It is not my problem, and it shouldn't be yours too."

Damien watched Alvarez stagger back in shock, as an awkward heated silence brew amongst them.

"When did you become such a monster? When did you become this person? So stone cold, and heartless? This is not the Damien I know, and became friends with. This is a devil, standing in front of me." Alvarez spat out after some time and Damien chuckling said, "You mean the friendship you are willing to destroy, just because of that sleaze? That bitch? Well, here you have it. I'm the devil."

"Yes you are the devil. If you willing and ready to torment the same girl, you had loved with all your heart in the past then you are deem fit to be called one. You're so willing to see her suffer? You have no conscience...whatsoever? Although you see how much she is suffering, you don't care and you don't want to listen to her. What on earth is fucking wrong with you? What has blinded your eyes?"

Damien's face heated at the mention of the past, and the memories of him loving on Madison, treating her so fragile and tenderly flashed through his head, and his heart tugged.

Gritting his jaw firmly, he blurted out, "You are talking about the past, and that's why it's called the fucking past! It's something that happened a long while, and would never happen again! So don't you ever mention the past to me again, do you understand? Whatever you do... no matter how many times you keep dragging this on and on, it is never going to change. She is out of my life and right now she has lost her job, and that is final! If you keep talking I'll assume you want to lose yours as well!"

Damien's hands clenched into fists as he stared his best friend down, his chest heaving.

He watched Alvarez jaw open and close at his threat, but this time he didn't even make a move to rescind the threat, or feel guilty about his words unlike last time.

This time, he meant every word he had just said and he wasn't going back.

If Alvarez was so willing to ruin their friendship and his job along the line, then so be it!

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

260K 8.4K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...
904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...
18.3K 1K 49
Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series. "You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me." "Leavi...
2.5M 93.7K 30
"Dammit woman, talk to me," Zach pulls at his hair in frustration; his eyes never leave my face. There is a hint of sadness in his voice but other th...