Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
32.amaya
33.nabhan
epilogue!!
alfaaz

34.amaya

942 34 3
By crimson_writes

Hold my hand tight as I want to grow old with you from this day forth.....

Steps

Steps can be easy, when you both try to climb up. But can be hard when only one tries.

Sometimes when we fail in relationship, we have options which varies from situations.

If you don't let yourself come out of it you are still on the first step no one can help you.

It you push yourself and take one step, you will take five steps the second time. If you push yourself again.

If you take a step back after second step than that says you pulled yourself from where you begin.

I guess no one got what I said you all are confused and might be thinking I am talking in sleep.

No..... I hope you never get this because it's takes broken heart to understand what I just said. So I hope you never get a heartbreak.

Nabhan was a case which helped me alot I mean if he wouldn't have there for me after two years I might have been in office now having cookies and  coffee.

I glanced him who was driving the car. We were going to airport now. He tried to pull me back in his life. I find myself lucky. Very lucky.

There are few fears but I won't let my fear eclipse my love.

I got him after two long years now I will again try on us. I know I am being stupid giving him chances.

I remember on my mehendi when henna artist was doing her work she asked groom's name.

I was numb, I thought for a good two minutes before saying nabhan. Those two minutes decided my life.

In those two minutes I came across a nabhan who married me not abandoned me.

The one I married to was what I saw nabhan now. And the one who abandoned me was no one but anger.

In anger we take many decision which we regret and I regret leaving nabhan alone. I should have Walked back and told him everything that night.

Now, when I see nabhan smiling at me I couldn't stop my self shying. Allah!

"Sorry we had to leave soon after nikkah. Everything is settled there you need not to worry about anything."he said holding my hand and taking it to his laps

"When will we be back?" I asked feeling bad to leave this city

"Three weeks maximum." He replied

"Mafia work?" He hummed while parking the car. Umer, nadia, saadiq bhai, akram,mukram with ten more men were there waiting for us.

We were going in jet so it was relaxing. Nabhan talked to the men while nadia pulled me to her.

"Amaya there will be days he might yell at you so try to control yourself and talk to him when he is cool at mind okay. Don't talk back when he is angry this is again on of the huge mission according to what I noticed." I nodded and understood what she wanted to say

"Nadia, please keep in touch with family and why don't you ladies go and stay with my family my room is empty and so many rooms." I suggested as the ladies have to move out for the house was getting renovated

"No..... We will give a visit to one of the villa like abad villa. They are a good friends of our men." I nodded

"We will be not alone in jet right?" I asked seeing everyone talking to nabhan

"You will be alone with your husband" I saw a smirk on her lips but ignored it and hug her with all love.

"I will miss you and please visit my home too with ayesha okay?"

"Done now go." I Walked to nabhan waving at saadiq bhai and all men there who nodded.

We climbed the jet and turned to see the people who looked at us with respect and fear in eyes.

Now even I was scared what will happen there?

"We will be back don't worry." Nabhan replied to my mind.

We walked in and took our seats. I was so tried to even sip a glass.

Nabhan was busy in laptop and phone so I Turned and slept before undo my belt.

******

I woke up smelling something and soon my back touched the soft mattress.

I open my eyes to see his face close to me he had tiredness ovir face. I sighed sitting over the bed.

"Nabhan remember I told you I can't be a mother." His body still and stiff at my words

"Sleep love." He stood to his height

"We can be parents." He whipped to my direction. I felt my face damp with tears of gratitude.

"Amaya you know what you saying?" He asked and I saw a glint in his eyes. I am so thankfull for this day to come and bring happiness in our life back.

"When I had abdominal pain, doctors said somethi-"my words died when his lips landed on mine.

He pulled me by nape of neck deepening the kiss while I let my finger wander his hairs which were soft.

We broke the kiss he stared down at me. His eyes held many questions with concerns.

"I know this sounds rubbish but the-" I wanted to say everything but he didn't let me say a word

"Enough.... You know that a mafia need no child but they take a child out of love remember I told you this." He repeated his word I nodded

"You don't want children nabhan?" I asked which made him sigh in defeat

"Who doesn't want children but remember we won't make it a chorus but love okay." He hugged me tightly

"Nabhan we will try if it happens we will be happy if not I am okay."I said at which he nodded

"Saying it is easy but action can be dangerous you know that right?"I sighed and I know that it can be difficult but I am ready for anything now.

"We will never make  a chorus but love okay?"

"You will never understand my happiness love,you gave me the best  gift." I chuckle wiping his tears while he stared in my eyes which shone with love and hope.

"Nabhan....... If you don't mind can I kiss you again it's been ages." He laughed

"It's an honor my love."chuckling I pulled and shared another beautiful promise kiss showering a love and happiness to each other.

That night they both got their old self and talked everything and shared some new things they learned and expressed their feelings to each other not with body, kiss or sharing a bed.

They hold their hands and warmed each other while talking and sharing everything like those old stories have.

They learned from their mistake and let it all go and love each other again.
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.9K 56
Started : April, 2022 Completed : September, 2022 _________________________________ Boring, lonely and simple. The three perfect words to describe my...
2K 121 42
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
9.7K 104 41
A family who lost their happiness A girl who lost her reason of living but gained a new one but not totally A sister who lost her siblings A mother...
47K 1.3K 39
In this world, there are seven tribes ruling the underworld. Your parents have to pay off your late grandparents debt. You are on the run. There are...