๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐’๐“๐„๐๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐‡...

Da enhacracy

โ๐‡๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ!โž โ๐’๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง. ๐‘๏ฟฝ... Altro

00: ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—™๐—”๐—–๐—˜
Dramatis Personae
Important News!
01: Last day at school
02: Shocking News
03: A New Start
04: Detention
05: Meeting The Parks
06: The Wedding
07: Pyrexia
08: The Aunt
09: Fly the coop
10: My Fate
11: Ruthless
12: Numb
13: Sรกlvame
14: Inquiรจte
15: Miedo
16: Rรฉluctance
17: Malevolรจnt
18: Suspicion
19: Cuidado
20: Dudgeon
21: The Caller
22: Blue Funk
23: Shenanigans
24: Seu guardiรฃo
25: Callous
26: Shackled
27: Enigma
28: Hollers
29: Repudiation
30: Apols
31: Collector's item
32: A Zombie
33: Gunshots
34: The Bloody Party
35: Inculpate
36: The Recording
37: Happier
38: Snub
39: Basement
40: Fear
41: Trouble
42: Dinner-Drama
43: Tocsin
44: Rude
45: Stalker
46: Quietude
48: Fret
49: Mirth
50: Sneak out
51: Jungwon
52: Void
53: Strangeness
54: Surprise
55: Wrath
Catalogue

47: Provoked

2.9K 129 121
Da enhacracy

(Chapter - 47)

Y/N was sitting in Heeseung's room with an expressionless face as she scanned the room, seeing no sign of the person who called for her. She played with the beads of her bracelet as she waited for him in nervousness.

"Good to have you here, Y/N."

Y/N flinched due to his sudden appearance, but soon gained back her composure.

Heeseung entered the room, wearing a simple black shirt and pair of joggers of the same colour.

He was void of any expression, emitting a dark aura around him. He had a playful aura around him when she got punished by him the previous time, but there was no playfulness behind his dark orbs this time. It seemed as if his eyes had lost the sparkle.

His bangs that covered his eyes intimidated her even more.

He took a seat on the couch next to her as he grabbed the water jug placed on the marble table and poured the water into his glass.

While he was pouring water into his glass, Y/N didn't fail to notice blood smeared on the back of his hand, causing her pupils to shake due to fear.

He drank all the water in a go and placed that glass on the table, emitting a loud clang sound.

He averted his gaze towards Y/N as he placed his arm behind her back.

"It's been a long time since we saw each other properly." Heeseung smiled suspiciously at her as he patted her back.

Heeseung stood up and walked towards the mini bar in his room as he grabbed a lemon soda.

"Want to have a drink?" He asked her as he was bending down to look for another drink.

"No, oppa." Y/N gulped as she observed him piercing his gaze into her from the cool air that was escaping the mini bar.

"Okay," Heeseung hummed as sat on his gaming chair, sliding it right in front of her.

"Let's get straight to the point, shall we?" Heeseung smirked at her as he took in a gulp of soda.

Y/N nodded her head hesitantly as she tried not to look into his eyes.

"I am sorry for what I did, oppa. I will make sure not to disobey you in the future."

"This is not going to work any longer, Y/N." Heeseung chuckled bitterly at her words.

"But-"

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING, ALRIGHT?"

"STOP TAKING EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE FOR GRANTED!"

Heeseung's voice turned louder after every word and his voice boomed in the room.

Y/N bit down on her lower lip, trying to control her emotions.

Heeseung glared at her furiously as he clenched his jaw.

He was dealing with her defiant attitude for a long time and he had lost it all this time.

He was trying too hard to cooperate with her since long being a follower of patience.

"Get lost you filthy killer." Y/N glared back at him.

"What did you say, huh?" Heeseung spoke in a low tone as he got up from his chair and took predatory steps towards his sister.

"Want me to repeat it, oppa?" Y/N raised her eyebrows in sarcasm as he stood a metre away from her.

*SMACK*

"How dare you.." Heeseung slapped her right in the face, causing her face to turn in the other direction.

Y/N poked her tongue towards the inside of her cheek, trying to control herself.

By now, he was already seeing red.

"Come on, slap me!" Y/N turned her face towards him, trying to instigate him.

"Stop with it right now or else you will regret your actions." Heeseung snarled at her as he pulled on her hair harshly, his veins popping.

"Leave..my hair..." Y/N requested him, trying hard not to yelp in pain.

"Hyung!"

Sunoo barged into the room, sprinting towards them and detaching Heeseung's hand from her hair.

"Don't go too harsh with her, hyung." Sunoo whispered in his ear.

"GET OUT OF THE ROOM, PARK SUNOO!"

Heeseung shouted at him, shoving him harshly towards the exit.

"COME OUT!" Heeseung yelled at her as he pulled her out of his room.

"NO! You will hurt me!" Y/N screamed at him as tears descended her eyes.

She held onto the small table near the door to stop him from dragging her.

"It will break! Leave my things! Dammit!" Heeseung pulled her with even more force this time, causing the heavy vase to fall straight onto her foot.

"AAAHH!" Y/N shrieked in pain as her feet bled profusely.

"Stop screaming!" Heeseung placed his hand on her mouth to muffle her screams.

She no longer had the energy to fight him back owing to the terrible injury.

Heeseung's room was on the third floor, away from all the other siblings, so it was obvious for the rest to not hear the commotion.

He threw Y/N on his shoulder as her feet dripped blood on the floor.

She was sobbing hard, but Heeseung was least concerned about her injury right now.

His gaze was fixed towards the dark end of the corridor,

the torture room.

To Be Continued...

An update after long time :D Keep on voting loves <3
I hope you all would support DINNER, my new and complete book.

I especially wrote it as I knew I am gonna be irregular.

So the chapter forty-seven is out! Hope you enjoyed reading it, if you did please do vote for this book. If you guys want to give me some suggestions, you are always welcome!

Anyways, please stay healthy and follow my profile on wattpad!

Credits for the header to the owner, I don't own that, but the story banners belong to me.

《Stay tuned for the updates》

Till then byeeeeeee~~~👋🏻👋🏻

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

84.5K 2.3K 37
โ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. โž Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
29.1K 995 47
"Jaeyun, I got him in sight. Target locked." "Good. Take the shot." "Target eliminated." ...
302K 12.2K 66
โ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ...โž A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...
98.9K 4.1K 22
-แดแด€า“ษชแด€ แด€แดœ "๐ˆ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...