I hate you but I love you...

By niara_amaya

You were a loner. So it's only fitting that you ended up in a world where everyone is on their own. ----- Chi... More

Disclaimer
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR*
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

760 16 1
By niara_amaya

I laid on my bed.

A notebook being right next to me.

I held a pen in my right hand and lightly chewed on it as I was thinking.

Thinking of a smart way to assassin this militant.

The notebook was already filled with all kinds of plans but none of them would've really worked.

I needed something perfect.

Or else I'll die.

So right now the plan is that I'll go on that rooftop for a smoke, the when I see the guard I'll walk over to him and start flirting.
If he doesn't respond to that.... Well then I don't a have a plan.
But let's say he does flirt back, I'll lead him into a Radom room and then get him to undress and boom I'll shoot him.

That is a incredibly shitty fucking plan.

But since if I would just fight him, I would loose.

If I talk to him outside of his shift and others would see us and I'd loose.

So imma just try this way and if it doesn't work out ... then I guess I'll just have to accept it.

I was about get up when someone knocked on my door .

I sighed and open the door.

Chishiya.

He was standing right infront of me.

What was he doing here?

And since our little ... thing happened, it's kinda awkward.

So I was surprised to see him.

But instead of I nice hello he just walked right past me into my room, bumping my shoulder on the way.

I turned around and closed the door behind me.

„ What do yo-" I was cut off by him.

What deal did you make with hatter y/n?" he said in a very serious.

Why did it sound like he actually cared for me ?

And how am I going to explain this to him?

Also who does he think he is to just barge in here like this ?

„ So it's kind of a long story and not really important you wouldn't really care.." I said not looking in his eyes once since I know he can always tell when somebody is lying.

And I know he knows that I'm not telling the truth but I kinda wish that he'll just let it go.

y/n you're a terrible lair, so just skip the part where you're trying to convince me it's nothing important and just tell me the truth." He said intimidatingly.

I don't really think I can trust him.

Or can I? I mean we did almost fuck in that medical room.

And also I really can't lie to him, he'll see right thru me.

He also doesn't like hatter very much so I'd be surprised if he snitches on me.

Fuck it I'm just going to tell him.

He will probably have a better plan aswell.

„ Ok so you know this whole thing with niragi happened and well I went to see him again and to do that I needed hatters approval....

I told him the whole story while he listend patiently.

After I was done I just looked up at him with a little worry in my face.

But he wasn't there with me, mentally.

He was thinking.

I don't know about what tho, maybe off a better plan or something.

„ So uhm I guess I am in quite a lot of trouble now haha.." I said really really awkwardly.

I was trying to break this weird silence and get him so say something but still no reaction.

„ So are you going to help me or what cause I really don't have time to just quietly stand in a room!" I was getting really fed up with his annoying behavior.

And then finally he said something, but it wasn't what I expected at all.

I have a plan of my own, and I think it's time that you get in on it..."

I looked at him with a confused face but didn't say anything yet.

What if I'd tell you there's a way to get all of the cards without having to be number 1, you know this place isn't going to last much longer with hatter going insane and the militants growing strive for power there is going to be a war soon and this so called utopia won't make it out alive. Then is our chance to escape with all the cards in our possession.
We are going to steal them, when they are at their weak point." He said without any signs of uncertainty.

I was completely shocked.

This is absolutely insane.

Is is truly something only a man like chishiya could come up with.

I wasn't hiding my unsureness over this plan and he noticed.

if you do as I say nothing can go wrong... and also your little assassination is the perfect trigger for the entire collapse of this place." I slight smile appeared on his usual cold expression.

I gulped and just looked at him quiet not knowing what to say.

These cards were the only hope for these people to get out of here, they will fight for them with everything they have.

But also chishiya wouldn't come up with a plan that endangered him.

Before I could get lost in my thoughts even more chishiya noticed my hesitation.

He walked towards me and stood right infront of me.

His face only inches away from mine.

I blushed and had memories of earlier today flashing thru my mind making me forget about his plan almost completely.

HIS POV

I knew she wasn't quite ready yet.

But there really was no time left.

And after she told me about hatter, I knew that it's going to be over soon.

And she is going to be the key in this.

But I still needed to convince her.

I needed her trust.

And since she's been craving me ever since we first met I knew just the way to make her do everything I want.

I walked over to her and looked in her eyes.

She blushed immediately.

This is just too easy.

I lift my hand and brush one of her hair strands that fell in front of her face back behind her ear.

Don't be scared, I won't let anything hurt you." I said in a caring voice while looking at her lips and back up to her eyes.

She looked up at me with her big brown eyes unsure on what to decide on.

I put one of my hands behind her head before slowly leaning down and kissing her.

Both of our eyes were closed and she didn't hesitate a second before engaging in our kiss.

Her warm lips met mine and I could not help but to feel a little aroused aswell.

Our kiss got more passionate.

I glit my tongue into her mouth,so does she.

My hand leaves her head and grabbed her waist.

She let out a little moan at that action.

I broke our kiss for a second and just smiled.

I love when she just falls for me without even thinking twice.

HER POV

He now had both of his hands on my waist.

Our tongues fighting for dominance inside our mouthes.

I laid my arms  around his neck and started to run my fingers thru his long blonde hair.

Our kisses got more and more sloppy and started to turn from passion to lust.

He picked me up and I crossed my legs behind his back.

Our kiss never breaking.

In this position I could feel his erection growing and I sure as shit didn't mind it.

He walked over to bed and threw me onto it.

Standing right in between my legs he took off his jacket.

His shirt lifted up slowly revealing a lean but muscular torso.

I bit my lip and the view.

At this point I couldn't even remember how I got there but was so horny for him that I didn't even care.

He then finally pulled off his T-shirt and leaned back over me.

Not hesitating to shove his tongue down my throat.

He slowly moved one of his hands down my body.

He started at my chin then went down to my throat where he waited for a second before going down towards my breast.

He went circling around them but never really touched and it drove me crazy.

I lifted up a hand and just as I was about to grab his hand and pull it torwards my tits he pinned me down with his other hand.

He grinned against my lips and I let out a moan in frustration.
.
I arched my back against him.

And he pressed me down again.

His hand made its way towards my bikini bottom.

He glit his fingers over my waist band and played with it.

He slowly pulled on of the strands to open up my bikini.

Taking his time to tease me again.

When he was finally done he broke our kiss and led go of my hand.

With a smile on his face he removed my bikini, leaving me nude from under my breast.

But instead of giving me the touch that I craved so much he just went back up again with his hand.

I was getting really frustrated and he loved the control that he had over my feelings.

„ please chishiya." I begged for him to touch me.

He smiled.

He then opened my bikini top aswell, making me completely naked.

He was still in his pants and I was looking forward to changing that.

But he had other plans.

He looked at my bare chest with a grin on his face before leaning back in to kiss me.

While he did that one of his hands started cupping my breasts.

I moaned at the sudden touch that I had craved so much.

His touch felt even better than I had imagined.

I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter with every second his skin touched mine.

He played with my nipples making them hard.

He then stopped kissing my mouth and slowly started placing kisses all over my body.

He went down to my chin and then my neck.

He started sucking and biting on my neck leaving dark purple marks on it.

His hickeys covering the slightly faded bruises niragi left on me.

I moaned and lightly grabbed his hair.

He continued his way down, his kisses getting wetter and sloppyer.

He sucked on my nipples and played with them.

While his mouth was on my upper body his hands started traveling down my waist towards my hips.

He started feeling my hip bones and brushed over my skin with such passion that it made me feel unspeakable things.

He slowly moved on to my inner thighs, he grabbed them and pushed them apart.

I was now laying infront of him with spread legs.

He then moved his trail of kisses down my stomach and started kissing my hip bones.

His hands caressing my thighs.

He looked up to me with a smile.

His eye contact made me almost have an organsm.

Everything he did felt amazing and I didn't know why.

By then I was already a complete mess, I bit my lips trying to stop myself from moaning.

He started kissing my inner thighs and when he was right about to kiss me at the spot I craved the most he went on on the other leg.

There he also placed multiple hickeys.

It hurt a little but the pain just made it even more hot.

And then he finally made his way towards my pussy.

I haven't done anything to you yet, and you're already soaking wet." He said with a big grin.

He then glit one of his fingers inside of me.

I moaned so loud at his sudden action that it caused him to look up for a second.

I got up a little and leaned on my elbows to get a better view of his handsome face.

He slowly pushed in and outside of me making me crave his dick even more.

He then started cycling around my clit with his other hand.

My head fell back and I was completely taken over by the pleasure.

His fingers started getting faster and he placed another one inside of me.

„ pl- please chishiya fuck me" I was so desperate at this point.

He always touched me just enough to make feel pleasure but never enough to make me come.

It was driving me insane.

But when I said those words he suddenly pulled out his fingers and stopped touching my clit.

He then stood up infront of me.

He reached his hand up right in front of my mouth and forcefully punched the fingers inside, that he had used to finger me.

I licked off all of my cum while looking at him with big eyes.

He then pulled them back out again.

good"

He opened his pants and pulled them down, aswell as his boxers.

I was now able to see his hard dick for the first time and I was shocked.

I wasn't really good at hiding it aswell since my eyes widened when I saw his huge dick right in front of me.

He scoffed at lifted up my chin so I would look in his eyes.

He then leaned over me and held a flat hand infront of me.

Spit" he said demanding.

I did as told.

He then stroked his dick a few times before pushing right inside of me without any warning.

I almost screamed when I felt the sudden pleasure relief inside my body.

I fell back onto my back.

He hovered over me with his arms on either side of my head.

He started slowly pushing in and out of me.

I couldn't hold back my loud moans.

I grabbed onto the back of his head and pulled him closer to me.

His eyes looking deeply into mine while his mouth was slightly open.

He bit his lip as he was trying to hold back his moans and grunts but eventually failed.

Hearing him making these sound made me almost reach my climax.

He picked up his pace and our moans got louder.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I felt him passionately kissing and biting my neck.

I grabbed his hair even tighter and started moving my hips in rhythm with his.

He then moved one of his hand down to my pussy and slowly started circling over my clit.

I could feel my self getting closer and closer to finishing .

„ I'm gon- gonna cum" I was barely able to let out these words.

He smirked at me and slightly quickend his movements around my clit.

A knot was building up in my stomach and my climax was near.

I pulled him in for a kiss.

The knot was about to release and I broke our kiss and started breathing heavily.

He grinned at me as I let out a loud moan when I finally finished.

I arched my back and the release inside of me was not to put in words.

„ chishiya" came whispering out of my mouth just as I reached my high point.

He then roughy pulled out of me and pulled me up by my shoulder.

I didn't really get what he was doing at first but then I realized that he hasn't cum yet.

He then stood up straight in front of me and opened my jaw with his hand.

I looked up at him and started sucking at tip of his dick.

He threw his head back and led out quiet moans.

I didn't even have the time to continue much as he was already close to his climax.

I bobbed my head up and down a few more times when I felt his dick twitching a little.

He tightly grabbed into my hair as he came into my mouth.

The warm salty liquid completely filling my mouth.

Swallow" he said while looking deep into my eyes.

——————————

Hello guys I was on vacation so I didn't update sorry :/

And also I just realized why so many Autors skip writing these sex scenes cause it's really awkward pahaha

But for you guys I'll still do it haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.9K 46
" so... that means no coffee for me? " KAORI was planning on doing what she does every single day. Until fireworks and a strange blackout brought her...
281K 7.9K 40
You didn't pay attention for a moment and everyone disappeared all of a sudden. It seemed like you were in an apocalypse but in fact you were just in...
15.3K 237 31
A couple of one shots about Alice in borderland 🃏. Here is the summary of the first oneshot. Oᑎᗴ ᔕᕼOT 1: It's been a while since you've been telepor...
677 11 11
You, a writer visiting Tokyo was plunged to the Borderlands together with the others. After the destruction of the Beach you need to extend your visa...