CHAPTER TWELVE

GAME ARENA
Was lettered on the big screens of the skyscraper.

I already didn't like this game.

We walked inside, side by side.

His presence gave me a lot of comfort, knowing that he'll protect me.

I usually hated being dependent on someone, especially a man. With him it felt different but idk why.

As we got in the entrance it looked like huge hotel lobby.

I'm never in this part of the city since it's the wealthiest block, so I'm not sure if this was a Luxus hotel in the other world or just a normal entrance to a skyscraper.

In the middle of the room was a huge wooden counter, all the phones lying on top of it.

The floor was wooden also with carpets in the sitting areas.

Everything was really old school and expensive looking, the couches were wine red and had golden details on it.

I stood in the middle of the room observing everything while he went and grabbed two phones.

He handed me one and he both registered.

5/7 Players

Was written on our phone screens.

I didn't hear nor see anyone yet, so where are they hiding?

But as I looked around I noticed just how well you can hide in here, so much furniture, curtains, walls and bright color distracting you from seeing anyone.

Chishiya didn't look around to find someone, he walked over to a power outlet and charged his iPod.

Did you see the other three people yet?" I kinda thought he would know cause he is very observant.

No, but don't bother looking, you won't find them in here anyways." His back was facing me while he leaned down to plug his charger in.

What do you mean by that ?" They had to be in the lobby or they'll get shot, so why shouldn't I be able to find them?

He sighed before answering.

Look around you y/n, it's too much of an effort to find them. They'll come out when the game begins." He said in a uncaring voice while leaning against the wall with his hand in his pockets.

I liked the way my name sounded on his lips.

The way he held eye contact while saying it almost made me blush a little.

And just then two more people walked in.

I didn't recognize them.

A man and a woman in regular but dirty clothes walked right past me, straight to the counter with the phones.

This isn't their first game, they definitely know what to do.

Chishiya wasn't looking at them he was looking right past me at the back of the lobby.

I turned around to see where he was looking, and my mouth dropped open a bit before a let out a gasp.

Three kids, not older than 14 were sitting on one of the couches at the very back.

I didn't I see them before.

Who ever made this game really didn't have any compassion if they put kids in these games too.

But before I could think more my screen lit up again and a woman's voice started speaking.

GAME RULES