CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

He bit my neck aggressively, I flinched from the pain and almost started crying.

This situation was just so overwhelming and I couldn't even process what's happening.

His bites and kisses are going to leave a marks on my neck.

„ Please Stop" I couldn't help myself anymore I had to stop this somehow.

Physically I was in a disadvantage so I had to try it this way.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me.

Aw don't be scared I promise you'll enjoy it" a disgusting smile was on his face.

„ No .. no please" I couldn't stop the tears anymore I started crying and begging him.

But he just smiled more and took his hand off my jaw and onto my hips slowly moving towards my bikini bottom.

I was crying at this point and just wished I would've never went here.

I wished I never entered this weird cult.

I wished I never met chishiya.

I wished I would just be back home.

I closed my eyes trying to zone out and ignore what's happening to me but just as I closed them I heard steps.

I opened my eyes and screamed for help.

Niragi slammed his hand on my mouth almost suffocating me.

My head hit the wall and I whined in pain.

I couldn't make a noise anymore but I'm pretty sure the person heard my screams, now they just need to actually help me.

I had hope.

The steps got louder.

They are coming.

The person stepped into the hallway.

Hand in their pockets, a white hood over their head. Blonde hair strains peaking out and beautiful facial features showing.

Chishiya.

I'm glad he's here to help, still I didn't want him to see me in this vulnerable state.

Niragi turned his head to look at him.

You're interrupting us.' Niragis voice was angry and almost animal like.

I'm scarred of what he's going to do to him. Or me.

His hand traveled up to my neck.

All of a sudden he chocked me.

He chocked me so hard that I couldn't breath anymore.

He almost lifted me off the floor with one hand just on my neck.

I wanted to scream in pain but my throat didn't let out a single tone.

Let her go,  or you'll regret it." he said in a unemotionally tone as if he wasn't just chocking me to death.

I tried to get his hands off my throat since had barely any air left.

Chishiya stayed in his place, not moving a finger.

I swear to god of this man let's me get suffocated here, I'll haunt him as a ghost.

I reached my hand out for him trying to get him to do something.

My vision got blurry and tears fell down my cheek.

And just as I was about to pass out, hatter and five other militants walk inside.

„ NIRAGI LET GO RIGHT NOW"  Hatter screamed and the militants moved closer.