CHAPTER FOURTEEN

I woke up with a terrible headache and a blurry sight.

Actually I couldn't see at all, there was something over my head, I tried to reach it but noticed that my arms were tied to a chair.

Wtf happened and where am I ?

Am I really going to die like this ? I'm not even playing a game right now.

I had sweat all over my body and felt very weak.

She's up, bring hatter in" a unfamiliar voice said.

„ Where the fuck am I?" I said in a angry tone.

Then someone suddenly jerked off the cloth of my head and I could finally see.

I looked down on myself, I was still wearing the clothes from yesterday.

I was tied to a chair on both arms and legs.

I looked around the room, it looked like a big conference room, a huge wooden table in the middle of it with chairs all around it.

I looked at the people in the room, two were guarding the door,they had guns. One woman with big glasses and red lipstick stood at the head of the table.
A guy with glasses and a women with a special but cool hair cut right next to him.
I looked behind me and saw the guy that pulled off the thing from my head.
It was the guy with piercing from the supermarket.

And then leaning against the wall on the very left was Chishiya. He waved at me with a smile.
Why did he let them do this to me?

And why was he here? Was this the beach?

If it is, then it's definitely not a very good admission.

And than the doors opened and a man with a robe and beach wear walked in.

Hello y/n, I've heard that you would like to join the beach?" He talked weird, as if he was giving a encouragement speech or something.

„ Yes I do"

Than you're at the right place darling. My dear friend chishiya already told me about you and how you'd be a good addition to our community." He was getting closer and closer to me and it made me really uncomfortable.

There are only three rules in this utopia.... Rule number one: beach clothing must be worn at all times, weapons are hard to hide under that little clothing.
Rule number too: All the cards you win in the games must be handed over to me immediately.
And rule number three .... Death to traitors."
I psycho smile formed on his face as he said the last rule.

I definitely don't want to screw over this guy he seems pretty serious about his whole traitor thing.

But why do I have to hand over the cards?

„ Why do we have to hand over the cards?"

You see if one collects all of the deck they can go back to the real world. So we all work together so that number one can leave this place. And than we collect more and more cards until all of the beach is back into the real world." He explained while walking away from me to the end of the room that looked like two big doors.

but isn't it going to take forever to collect the deck that many times?" This whole thing just sounded super stupid to me.

Why would anyone agree to risk their life for this manic weirdo?

And besides how does he know that you'll get back ones you collected all the cards?

He then pushed open the two big doors and revealed a big wall with a spray painted poker deck on it. Almost all of the cards were crossed off so it won't take long until the first person will leave.