CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

HIS POV
I would usually never act like this, but when I saw her with that other guy I had to take revenge somehow.

She needed the chase and im going to give it to her.

Giving her just enough affection and attention to make her feel wanted but never enough to make me actually want her.

I also didn't want this girl from the pool but she was easy and I needed y/n to see me with Someone like her.

Someone that means nothing to me to show her that she means even less.

I had so much control over her and she didn't even know it.

She will never know.

I just had to keep this stupid game up just long enough, and then make her the perfect player for the real game.

After she left the pool and couldn't see me anymore I immediately broke the kiss and let go of the girl.

I walked off into the hotel to head for my room.

I know what I'm doing is wrong but I don't care. I enjoy using people for my own sake, it makes me feel powerful.

But before I could enter the elevator I heard two familiar voices around the corner.

I leaned behind it, listening to their conversation.

It was Mira and a militant I haven't seen yet.

„ It's going to happen soon, be ready" Mira said.

Don't you think this is all ... just too much? I mean do we really want to do this?"  The man sounded scarred.

I'm doing them a favor, maybe you'll understand one day." I heard her food steps getting closer and so I hid in the shadows.

Well this is interesting maybe Mira isn't so unimportant after all.

HER POV
I cannot believe this man.

I mean wtf did I just witness?

Why does he act like he doesn't care about me but then go and try to get me jealous?

Even if I hate to admit it, it kinda worked.

But I got him jealous as well so I'm not as pathetic.

It was probably just one of his tricks to get me to think about him more and I'm not going to give it to him.

I lit up a cigarette on my way to my room and thought about what I should do today.

I already had plans for my night but till then it's still a few hours.

Maybe I should look around this place more, find some cool stuff to cure my boredom.

But first I went to my room and showered, put on some makeup and smoked another fag.

I put on a different bikini and put the other one into the laundry.