Alfaaz

By crimson_writes

What would happen if you See the eldest cousin of your family involved in mafia. ever thought about coming f... More

1.Amaya
2.Nabhaan
3.Amaya
4.Nabhaan
5.first time
6.Amaya
7.nabhaan
8.Amaya
9.nabhaan
10.Reunion
11.amaya
12.nabhaan
13.Amaya
14.nabhaan
15.fear
16.Amaya
17.amaya
18.amaya
19.amaya
20.Infliction
21.Amaya
22.amaya
23.amaya
24.amaya
25.dreams
26.nabhaan
27.nabhaan
28.nabhan
29.amaya
30.endeavour
31.nabhan
33.nabhan
34.amaya
epilogue!!
alfaaz

32.amaya

622 32 3
By crimson_writes

Izhaar se nahi lagta pata kisi ki mohabbat,
Intezaar bata deta hain talabgaar kon hain....

I was seated in my room all dolled up for my mehendi and haldi ceremony

Things were really not in rush, nabhan had to fly bankok for some work and told everyone that it would be better if we get married and he takes me with him.

No one had any objection on it because it's something I too agreed with.

No one knew that I was not happy with all these but  had to agree for I don't want be a problem and stubborn.

All gents and ladies were down all ready and having fun but I was here.

I never thought I will see him again but here I was marrying him again. First time I understood nabhan and tried to stay with him for my childish mind had crush on him but now I knows what my mind heart and cells need.

Still somewhere that childish part of me was happy but couldn't stop a question which echoes in  mind.

Why again?

He can really find and  any other girl much better than me still he is here to take me back.

Six weeks was enough for our family to plan everything and nabhan had his business out of country. He was in Dubai.

We didn't exchange any words in this time and I was happy for I don't want him around.

Only God knows how will I survive whole life after wedding with him. I prayed days and nights for my better life and cried to Allah for help.

I was now nothing but a lost bride who doesn't know her future holds. I was never this helpless in my whole life time.

Be it strong or a week every girl had to kneel in front of her family. She cannot be a powerful lady in front of her family. This is what no one can change. It's just the heart of a girl which wants to do anything for her family. Even if that means to sacrifice her own happiness.

Men do sacrifice but they demand in return unlike girls this what differs in all of us.

"Maya......Come we need to go down, you know it's so beautiful and annu bhai is looking so damn handsome in that kurta my god you need to hold on heart when you will see him."

I nodded turning to door and walked out of the room. I could hear all the desi songs playing and everyone enjoying down.

breathing  in and out to relax my mind which was on panic mode.

I walked down the stairs slowly adjusting my hijab and saree which was heavy for was.

I walked to decorated back yard which was filled with the smells of food, flowers and different perfumes of people.

There were around thousands of people in this huge place. I stopped waiting for my cousin who came slowly behind her.

Nabhan who was seated with his cousins and friends when Amaya walked with her cousin looking beautiful as always.

What hitched his breath was her beautiful saree and all the jewellery she wore tonight.

Her face was free of make up but hands were having bangles and that bracelet around her waist was something he was jealous of.

She looked like a queen of her own palace.

Ayesha bhabhi hugged Amaya and the series went on with anyone coming and hugging her.

Her face held a smile which was beautiful. Everyone gathered around and ceremony was begin.

He walked to ladies to see what they were doing to his bride. Nadia bhabhi pulled him to her and showed what was going on.

Everyone were applying haldi over her face, hands and legs while she sat like statue.

"Why are they doing that?" He asked with curiosity.

"Shut up annu bache."Nabhan glared nadia bhabhi who smirked but walked to apply haldi over Amaya.

"Thoda sa please nadia...." Amaya pleaded to deaf ear as nadia and ayesha emptied the whole bowl over her face.

Amaya whined while the both laughed evily and this all turned in holi with people running around throwing turmeric powder with laughter filling the whole house.

Amaya was seated on her place laughing at everyone when nabhan came beside her. She turned to him with a smile.

His face was covered with yellow thing. Amaya stared his face with something she don't know. She squealed gaining everyone's attention.

Nabhan rubbed his face with hers with a dark chuckle sending shiver to her body. Everyone made a Wolfe voice and sprayed snow spray.

"What are you doing nabhan?"Amaya tried pull back but froze on his deep voice.

"You look like my queen love." Nabhan kissed her cheek and stood walking to his friends who hooted making him laugh.

Amaya turned deep shade of red looking in her laps she so want to kill him for making her blush.

"Humari dulhan toh sharma rahi hain!!!" One if the cousin said from back.

"Girl stop all these the henna artist are here take her to room." Ayesha and one cousin took amaya to her room.

Amaya was taken to washroom and than again mehendi artist were sent to her room. As down everyone were  applying henna and bride need not to be out of room after haldi ceremony said by her tayijaan.

Henna was dried by midnight and she wanted to change so that she can sleep. But still she slept and woke up in morning to wash her henna.

She smiled at the stain of henna which was dark and beautiful. She wanted a beautiful bridal design but was happy with minimum henna design.

She washed the henna on her legs and was about to walk out but nabhan walked in bathroom shocking her.

"What the hell nabhan?!" She asked in loud voice

"Shush.... Kya hua hain?" He asked irritated as she was being loud in morning.

"Kuch nahi bas woh mehendi....." Amaya said hiding her hands behind.

"Dikhao" He walked closer to her but she took a step back

"Nahi!"

"Kyu?"

"Woh app... Abhi- abhi nahi dekhsakte." She said with a low shy voice don't know but she was being shy.

"Kyu dikha-oh!" Amaya looked anywhere but him who was smirking she hates this red shade on her cheek.

"No tension mein dekho toh zara kya hain aisa meri biwi ke haath par joh woh itna blush hoagai hain."

Amaya didn't stop him from seeing the dark stain and the beautiful design..

"Simple and beautiful love...'Nabhan inhaled the smell of henna making Amaya giggle at ticklish feel on her palm.

Nabhan glanced her who had a smile and beautiful glow on her face. He pulled her to him.

Amaya stared him wide eyed they both could hear her heartbeat. Her face held a ghost of smile when he leaned to her.

"You look more beautiful in saree." Amaya nodded and smiled when he hugged her tightly hiding his face in crock of her neck.

"You should go now."

"Do you what dark stain means?"Amaya rolled her eyes and pushed him

"Anyone will come and...." Nabhan rolled his eyes.

Tum woh kyu nahi kehti kya tha ek minute he pulled his phone out and played some reel on Instagram.

Meri mehendi ka rang gawah hain iss baath
Mere mehboob jaan deta hain mujhpe.

I was baffled whereas he was laughing at me expression.

"I have locked  the door and watchmen are around so no tension love." Amaya rolled her eyes.

"You didn't had anything since last night right?" Amaya nodded and nabhan huffed to act dramatic.

"Come I bought some chai and biscuits eat those for now." Nabhan pulled her out but Amaya stopped.

"Nahi I have some work you enjoy." Amaya tried to deny but nabhan pulled her to him

"Amaya do you want me to-" Nabhan smirked and said but Amaya's wide eyes knowing what he will say.

Amaya shook her head and walk out of bathroom before he could complete his sentence.

They both were having the chai with biscuits in silence Amaya glanced nabhan who was already staring her

"Why are you so silent. The old Amaya would never stop talking and now-"

"She is old for a reason nabhan." There was thick tension in rome now.

"Is there anything bothering you? Do want to-"

Just get married and have a life with you that's it!"Amaya shrugged her shoulder with smile and ate the biscuit
______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 184 8
A collection of short stories ❤️
9.7K 104 41
A family who lost their happiness A girl who lost her reason of living but gained a new one but not totally A sister who lost her siblings A mother...
30.3K 941 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
22.4K 2.4K 23
MaNan from Kaisi yeh yaariaan. Nandini and Manik were just teenagers when they met each other. Both of them belong to rival gangs, they don't meant t...