HAPPINESS I'VE BEEN LOOKING F...

By Le0naShah

14 years old girl living with her foster parent but they never cared for her once. She was force to be grown... More

Character background
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 100!

1.4K 27 79
By Le0naShah

9407 WORDS FOR THE LAST CHAPTER EVER! JUST FOR YOU GUYS <3! 

2 week have passed by ever since Elia's coming back from her dissociated state, her falling into a worse depression state.

And 2 week later her parents and practically everyone in her life finally got her back.

She's healing. She's recovering. Slowly but surely. And she has been back to LA with her family for a week now.

She's still somehow disassociated sometimes but Mama and Daddy always manage to get her to come back. Even Luna with just a nudge and a lick.

Nightmares? Well that's still going on but it has been reduced a bit. Just a bit though. Sometimes Elia will still be against sleeping but her Mama and Daddy do their charm. Because they clearly see Elia was exhausted from holding herself back from falling asleep.

Ever since they've come back home to LA, Grammie has been staying for 3 days with them to just monitor her daughter and granddaughter.

Isa and Maggie come to The Olsen- Stan resident every day and keep Elia's company even sometimes they'll just lay in bed and do nothing.

Cardan has come back to LA too. The Romano's were actually staying in New York before this but after knowing Elia, Arvio didn't want to take away the only friend, the light that lit up his son's darkness. So they moved to LA. Cardan also wants to be there for Eliana. He hasn't met with Eliana ever since the Thanksgiving dinner. He visited Elia but that's it. He can't do anything. And he knows that this is beyond his job of description. He knows that only Elia's Mama and Daddy could make Elia come back from it.

And then Mama and Daddy took a break from their work until next year for the new Avengers movie premiere. That'll be after their wedding.

So that's enough time for them to focus on their little family and actually more to focus on Elia recovery phases.

-/-

It was 10 in the morning in LA.

Elia was sitting in the backyard pool, staring at the skies, enjoying today's gloomy weather. Elia's favorite weather ever.

Surprisingly for 2 week after Elia's coming back, she was all alone now. Which is a rare occasion ever. She was usually with either of her parents or both or even with either of her friends or with the three of them.

They were there for her every second. That was not included with her parents' friends.

She loves it of course but sometimes she just wants to be in her own head, to grieve or to be broken because she can't do that in front of them.

But now, she's all alone, she gets to be in her own head, she gets to grieve about her problems, she gets to be broken BUT, she's not crying for the first time ever.

Yeah, no. Crying will not do any good for her or her parents. She is also tired of crying. There's not much to cry about because she had let it all out. It's just the heartbreak that's left.

Elia just continued staring at the gloomy skies. Thinking about the past event that had happened in her life this year.

It's only been about a year but it's a crazy hectic year Elia had been through throughout her 14 years of living.

Wow she's 14 and the amount of things she's been going through is beyond amazement. No 14 years old should've gone through this.

But yet, she felt grateful for all of this chaos because one, she gotta grow up quickly than she should be. Her eyes are open on seeing how this cruel world works and she survived living in this cruel world even though she's having a few times where she's giving up on it.

Second, she got to meet with her family. God, if you told her last year that she'll be having this beautiful family, she would've laughed in your face because those words and her have been strangers for quite some years.

And then her friendship circle is also expanding. Isa, Cardan, Maggie and Jamie... Even though it's just a short amount of time she had with Jamie but it felt like she had known him ever since.

Yeah, thinking about him making Elia feel a tug of pain in her chest.

She missed him so dearly.

And she hasn't visited him yet ever since she came back to LA.

The last time she visited him was.....

When the truth unfolds. Where everything started to go worse for Eliana. That's the last time she's ever visited him. Even when she's in LA after being in Atlanta, visiting her grandparents and then confronting The Drew's, she hasn't visited Jamie.

Because she felt guilty.

Guilty for his death when it's supposed to be her.... No it's not supposed to be her, it's supposed to be hurting her based on what John and Lily said. The accident was meant to happen but John and Lily really intend for Jamie to hurt for Elia to carry that guilt. Honestly, that's worse than knowing that it was supposed to be her that died that day.

And now, thinking, maybe she needs to talk to him.

Yeah, this is the perfect time to go talk to him.

Mama was in her office room, having some meeting with her production team of some sort, Daddy is out on grocery run. It was supposed to be a three man job but Elia is not in the mood to go out in public knowing the Paps will know they are in the grocery store.

So, Elia grabs her coat, an umbrella just in case it's raining, a mask to cover her face and sunglasses because she's gonna walk to Jamie and not in the mood to be known as Elia. For her own safety.

Before she goes, she left a post- it note at the bottom of the stair rail and another one in front of the door for her parents.

Going to Jamie's. Gonna be back in 2 hours top. Love you, Eli-Belly xx

That's her new favorite nickname that her parents called her now. Honestly, Elia is not complaining but they need to chill a bit because she had a lot of it and everyone knows each one of it. EVERYONE.

So, now she's going to Jamie. She had a lot of things to talk about with him. Even if it means talking to his tombstones.

-/-

20 minutes later,

A bouquet of daisies was put to the ground in Jamie's tombstones.

Elia bought it on her way here.

Nothing significant on the flowers, it's just that it looked pretty at that time and Elia bought it. She doesn't want to come empty handed. It felt wrong, so she stopped at the flower shop.

Elia then sits on the ground, in front of Jamie.

Took a deep breath and shakily released it..

"Hey dork," She started, smiling at the greeting. "It's me. Your new favorite Olsen" Elia added sadly.

"Before you throw words at me being mad for not visiting you, you should feel lucky this time I'm not here crying my heart out like a patient who just gone out of asylum" Elia said, chuckling, remembering about the few months ago incident.

"Well yeah, it's funny but at that time, it was fucking heart breaking moment ever" Elia exclaimed. "Yeah, yeah shocking. Eliana Olsen cussing. I believe in a bit of cuss. I don't do it often in front of everyone though"

"You know, after I came crying, tantrums at your grave, bad things didn't stop there though. It gets worse. Really, really worse" Elia informs as she just stares at Jamie's tombstones.

"I felt really alone Jamie. Despite everyone being there for me even until now, I don't feel their presence at that time. Isa was far away from me but he betrayed me at that time and I've never felt more vulnerable"

"And then with all of my insecurities, all of my trauma, it didn't make it easy either on a daily basis. It was hard to trust my parents again. It took a lot of effort but when effort was being made, other things happened" Elia sighs. She continues on telling Jamie everything that had happened.

-/-

Meanwhile at the Olsen- Stan residence,

Lizzie was just finishing her Zoom meeting with her team about her taking a break to focus on her wedding and her daughter.

She also discusses the Christmas party that's gonna happen in a few days. 5 more days to be precise. Lizzie and Seb have discussed putting it on hold but Elia seems like she's fine to keep it going.

She's actually feeling rather guilty because everything seems to be putting on hold because of her. The least she can do is say okay to the Christmas party.

So yeah, the Christmas party is happening.

Now, everything is settled, Lizzie is itching to go back to her daughter's side after leaving her unsupervised for 2 hours.

Yeah, Lizzie is not liking the idea of having to leave Eliana all alone on her own. She started to think maybe she has started to have her own separation anxiety with Eliana.

God, please no. Or not, she'll have to bring Elia everywhere including the bathroom...

Okay, gotta stop with that thought or not it'll get worse.

Lizzie then goes downstairs to where she thought her daughter will be. Backyard pool. Because that's where she last saw Elia from her office room window. (Mama Bear alert)

As Lizzie continued climbing down the stairs, she heard a car in the driveaway, meaning that Sebastian is home too.

But as she reaches the bottom of the stairs, she notices the post- it note that Elia left and she felt her blood run cold.

Elia is all alone going to Jamie's grave.

Sebastian must've read the post-it note that Elia left for him in the front door too because he too feel panic about it and rush inside

"LIZZIE!" Seb calls for his fiancé

Lizzie immediately ran to Sebastian. "Come on, let's go"

And with that, the parents rush to the car and speed over to the cemetery where Elia was.

Yeah, they might sound hilarious now but they can't let Elia wander all alone for now. Elia was not in an okay state yet. She might look like it but deep down the parents know she's not so they don't want to take any risk.

-/-

As soons as Lizzie and Seb arrived at the cemetery, they rushed to Jamie's grave but they immediately slowed down when they saw Elia's figure from far. The parents could feel the panic fly away from their tense body.

They keep on walking until they are on Elia's back, listening to the girl ranting about something, that is no doubt about what had happened these past few months.

Elia must've nose deep in having one sided conversation because she's just keep talking and not noticing the presence of her parents.

".....it was so scary Jamie. I couldn't feel anything at all after my birth father's sudden appearance last month. I felt so numb and that was the scariest thing I've ever felt to not feel. I was scared for Mama and Daddy" Lizzie and Seb heard Elia talking and it was shocking but also breaking their heart because Elia never told them that.

"It's scarier than the accident we've had," Elia added, whispering sadly.

And somehow on that statement, Lizzie's hands make way to Sebastian's. He just squeezed his fiancé's hands for comfort.

They both felt relieved that they were there to hear it. Because if it were up to Eliana, the parents know that she'll not say it until the feelings she's carrying feel heavy and hurting her head. They noticed that about Eliana.

And Lizzie and Seb know, it was their job now to make sure that it'll never happen again.

"I know I should've talked to my parents about this. I know. I just- I was so scared to talk about it because I hear them but I can't give any response to them. Like I was drowning at that time. I can't open my mouth. I tried to but I can't and that shit scared the hell out of me" Elia continues, whispering brokenly.

Elia then takes a deep breath, finding another comfortable position as she sits on the ground. She brought her knees closer to her chest, putting her chin on top of her knees.

"But everything is okay now though. Well not 100%. There's still time I was- you know" Elia stuttered after a beat of silence. "Like I told you, my parents made sure I was okay all the time including not leaving my side. That'll be a problem when either of them have to go to another country for work, '' Elia chuckles.

"Adelaine, I've told you many times, bold of you to assume that we're gonna leave you alone. We'll bring you wherever we go" Lizzie's voice startled Elia making her jumps and yells at the sudden voice.

"JESUS CHRIST!" Elia said annoyingly, panting while holding her chest after realizing it was her parents. She really, really didn't notice there was someone behind her as she was focused on talking with Jamie.

Lizzie and Seb just smile in amusement while sitting on the ground on each of Elia's side.

The three of them just sit there in silence as they hear the wind breezing in the gloomy weather.

"You got it all out, Baby?" Lizzie asks, turning her head to look at her beautiful daughter.

"Yeah" Elia responded with a nod while she's looking at her mother too "Without crying"

And both parents just smile proudly at Elia. That's a big achievement she's making and they are very proud of her for that.

Another progress being made. And it's all going good this time.

-/-

The Olsen- Stan family are now in the kitchen, putting away the grocery that Sebastian bought after coming home from the cemetery.

"So Eli-Bells could you sit down for a minute?" Sebastian said, cutting away the comfortable silence that was roaming in the kitchen.

Elia shoots her father a confused look but she sits down nevertheless. She was even nervous when she saw both her parents standing in front of her with a serious face written all over them.

"So, we gotta discuss about this going out all alone thing" Dad started and it makes Elia furrowing her eyebrows more deeper

"But I left you both a note saying where I was going?" Elia asks confusedly

"Yes Baby, but you were walking all alone and someone might be out there knowing you and might harm you. And don't get me started on the paps" Lizzie explains

"I wear a mask, sunglasses, a hat and a coat. Practically my whole body was covered" Elia argues quietly.

"Yes we know that Baby. But there's a reason why one of us is always with you" Sebastian informs

"Because you're scared if The Drew's family or The Reid's come find me and make more damage than they already have even though they have restraining order from me" Elia states quietly.

That was the parents biggest fear at the moment because even if they had a restraining order, those bastards would find a way to crush Elia and it always happens when her parents aren't with her.

"We can't take any chances, Eli. We won't take any risk of it because we've had enough of almost losing you in every aspect. You understand what I'm trying to say right, Baby?" Lizzie said, kneeling in front of Elia and look into her daughter's eye pleadingly

Elia just nodded her head feeling slightly guilty for putting her parents in this type of situation where they can't be mad at her for doing this but another part of her was grateful as hell that her parents understand her when she can't even understand herself sometimes.

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again" Elia mumbles quietly but her parents heard her loud and clear.

Lizzie just smiles sadly and hugs her daughter, cradling her head closer to the mother's chest and Sebastian joins in on the family hugs, kissing his fiancé's head and then his daughter's head. Just the three of them soaking up this moment every single time and they won't trade it for the world.

-/-

Later that night, after having dinner together, Lizzie as usual will always lay next to her baby girl to get ready to fall asleep or sometimes she'll just fall asleep in there too with Elia. If she's gone back to her bed, Elia will come crawling to her parents bed in the middle of the night too.

And the parents are not complaining at all. They even accept their daughter with open arms and with lots of assurance words to get the daughter back to sleep like usual.

Elia rested on her stomach and sleepily, her hands laying on Lizzie's collarbone. It was actually a comfort thing for Elia to know that her Mama was real. It's a grounding thing for Eliana and sometimes it breaks the mother's heart for it but she'll do anything to keep her daughter feels safe and secure.

While Lizzie rested on her side, she gently drew her nails up and down Elia's lower back. It's a gentle attempt to coax her baby girl to go to sleep. Another comfort thing for Elia.

"You never cease to amaze me" Lizzie whispers in the darkness of the room.

Elia just chuckled slowly and shook her head slightly. "What made you say that?"

"Because you're being you after all of the things that you've gone through" Lizzie explains softly.

This is their everyday conversation before going to bed now. Lizzie will always remind her daughter this and will always praise Elia for being strong, for still standing tall after everything that had happened in her life.

Elia doesn't respond to anything. She just closed the gap she had with her Mama and snuggled to her Mama side while Mama just wrapped her arm around Elia.

"Because I have you and Daddy" Is Elia's only response for every single night. It never changed.

And somehow Lizzie's heart melted more if that was possible. She didn't believe that she had a hand in raising this beautiful girl that she's holding right now.

"Hey Mama?" Elia whispered, her eyes still shut. Lizzie just hummed as she continuously drew on Elia's back

"Yes, Eli- Belly my love?"

Elia was smiling at the endearment and she opens her eyes, pulling away to look at her Mama straight in the eyes

"It's still hard" Elia started, as her mother looked at her with the same look every day, the pure adoration and pure love. "But I think....... every day, it's getting a bit easier" Elia settles, giving her mother a small smile while Lizzie just smiles widely at the statement.

Lizzie shuddered a relieved breath and scooted closer to her daughter again. She firmly pressed a kiss to Elia's forehead as she took a moment to breathe her in.

"You just keep doing what you're doing," Lizzie encouraged.

"And you'll be here?" Elia asks as she snuggling close to her Mama's neck

"Always"

-/-

2 days have gone by since Elia's visits with Jamie. Those 2 days are a blur for Elia to be honest but she did remember her time spent with her parents and her friends.

Also she did remember her parents discussing with her about the Christmas party plan with her which for her is totally a new thing and she learned a lot about it.

It was exhausting planning a party. And Elia knows the day of the Christmas party will be a lot more exhausting seeing as they are the host and they have to go communicate with their guests.

Yup, not a fun game there for Elia because of her introverted trait and also with her social anxiety. But one thing she knows for sure is that her parents are there with her.

The party planner has started decorating their houses yesterday but they are just loading stuff actually. The real deal of decorating is on the Christmas party day.

This morning, the three Olsen- Stan family are preparing breakfast with each other as they usually do now. This is their new normal. Attaching to each other's hips, doing everything together.

Sebastian and Elia are blasting Christmas music while they are battering pancakes and Lizzie was on the stove, frying some bacon.

"Christmas is in 3 days and you're so excited like it was tomorrow" Lizzie commented, looking at her fiancé and daughter dancing around the kitchen, using the spoon as their pretend microphone.

It would be a lie if Lizzie didn't record it and snap one or two pictures of it and send it to their family and the Marvel cast.

"Oh no. This can't be right" Sebastian said, turning to his fiancé

"What?" Lizzie asked

"We should have the Christmas spirit ever since Thanksgiving is over" Sebastian answered dramatically making Lizzie chuckle and playfully rolling her eyes at her fiancé's childishness but she loved it nevertheless. That's what makes the love in the Olsen- Stan household bloomed beautifully.

"Isn't that right Eli-Bells?" Sebastian said, turning to their daughter who was looking amused by this whole conversation.

"Oh no, no. Don't bring me in this meddle of you both. I'm not taking any side" Elia said, hands surrender in the air as she steps back.

"How is that fair? We're always siding with you" Sebastian whining sarcastically. He just loves to tease his 2 best girls.

"Well because that's your job. You have to side with me because I'm your only daughter" Elia replied, smirking evilly.

And not soon after that, Elia's vision was blurred by a white powder in her face. Because it was Papa throwing flour at her face making Elia dumbfounded at the sudden attack. But she recovers quickly and throws two fistfuls of flour to her Papa.

"OH IT'S SO ON ADELAINE" Sebastian said

"YOU STARTED IT FIRST!" Elia protests as she runs around the kitchen with Sebastian and the flour all over the floor.

Lizzie just stands there watching the loves of her life running around the kitchen, laughing and screaming happily.

Lizzie's heart bursted looking at the scene.

Things finally got okay and she was really grateful for it.

She wouldn't have it any other way even if it means that they have to go through what they've gone through to be here.

Because at least they are going through it together.

Hearing her daughter's laughing while her fiancé voice teasing their daughter on almost to go to splashed the flour on their daughter's face is the best sound-

Lizzie's vision is covered with a white powder

And everything in the kitchen seems to be quietened down by that.

Sebastian and Elia immediately froze in their places, looking at the Mama who was now covered in flour from head to toe.

Sebby was meant to pour it on Elia but Elia was hiding behind Lizzie and Seb seems to almost trip because of the flour in the kitchen making his hands slip and the flour packet in his hands goes to Lizzie instead.

Lizzie was quiet. Too quiet for both of them to like.

Elia has gone to her Papa's side to watch Lizzie's reaction.

"Mama?"

"Babe?"

Lizzie then opened her eyes and Seb and Elia could see that Lizzie was clenching her jaw and they were even more scared when they saw Lizzie's sweet smile.

That never means good. At all.

"Get her, Sebastian" Lizzie said quickly and immediately snatched the flour on the countertops

"Ma'am yes Ma'am"

And before Elia could run, her father immediately tackled her to the ground with her screaming

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! DADDY'S THE ONE WHO SLIPPED IT TO YOU! NO STOP IT! NO STOPPPP!!!" Elia screams at the top of her lungs while she squirm to get away from her father's grip but unfortunately her parents are the Avengers. They have all sorts of training. It's really annoying sometimes.

Lizzie then took the pancake batter and laid it on Elia's face while hearing her daughter's screaming and laughing at the same time asking for her parents to let her go and asking for mercy.

Both of Elia's parents are now grinning and smiling widely hearing this. They are totally having fun in their disaster kitchen until the three of them hear someone clearing their throat behind them making them freeze immediately like a deer caught in a light.

Slowly the three of the Olsen- Stan turn to see who it was and they immediately turn red as they see who it was.

It was Nana G, Grammie, Grandpa, Aunty MK, Aunty Ash, Mama Scarly and Uncle Chris looking at them with eyebrows raised in question.

"You both have 10 seconds to explain this now" Nana G said, cutting the awkward silence in the air.

"It is not what it looks like Ma" Sebastian replied and Lizzie immediately nodded her head, agreeing with her fiancé.

"What, you mean that you're not hassling my grandbaby on the floor right now? You don't headlock my grandbaby? My grandbaby is not covered with the flour and the pancake batter?" Grammie chimes in and the parents immediately release their grip on Elia and pull her up with them.

"Yes, it hurts my back and my arm, Nana, Grammie, Grandpa" Elia said, pouting with her puppy dog eyes that'll always melt everyone's heart. She did it intentionally knowing her parents were scared of their parents.

Serves them right for ganging up on her.

"Elizabeth! Sebastian!" Grandpa scolds while both parents hang their heads low and Elia was honestly smirking mischievously. The aunties and uncle are trying hard to not burst into a pit of laughter out loud.

"Oh, you brat" Sebastian and Lizzie mutter in unison as they see their daughter smirking.

"Excuse me?! Is that the right thing to say to your daughter?" The grandparents ask in unison. Honestly Elia was second away to fall into the floor, laughing her ass off.

"Little one, go upstairs, take a shower and get ready for the day, yeah? As much as I love you and miss you, I don't wanna hug you in this type of mess" Nana said, gesturing to Elia to go shower. Elia just laughed and nodded her head while she climbed the stairs leaving her parents but she stuck out her tongue to both her parents in which both of them returned the gesture.

"Now, you both clean this room and then go take a shower of yourselves too. We've already brought breakfast for you so whatever it is that you guys try to cook, don't unless you haven't even start cooking yet because by the look of it nothing's been done except for the floor eating the pancake batter" Nana continues

"Aunties! Can you help me decide what I should wear today?" Elia yelled from her bedroom. She's doing it purposely yeah. That was supposed to be her parents' things to do but she just wanna mess with them like how they mess with her....

And of course everyone in the room noticed it as Lizzie and Seb's mouth dropped open. MK and Ashley just send them both a smirk and off to Elia's room.

"You do this to yourself" Grandpa said, chuckling and shaking his head in amusement seeing the three of them messing with each other.

Lizzie and Seb just rolled their eyes annoyingly and started on cleaning the kitchen floor.

"But it's totally worth it though" Lizzie said, smiling widely on hearing her daughter's laughing all over again.

"Oh yeah, it's totally worth it," Nana agrees.

"For the first time ever that's not the scream she lets out when she's having nightmares. It's a happy screaming" Sebastian added.

"Yup" Grammie agrees.

"So wait, you guys know it was just a joke but you still scold us?" Lizzie asks incredulously, looking at the grandparents who were smirking at them

"What? You can gang up on her and we can't gang up on you?" Mama Scarly commented, smirking too

"You have to remember, that girl will have a village gonna be siding with her" Chris exclaimed, chuckling

"Oh don't worry. We know. We're feeling the love here right now" Sebastian snorted and they all just fell into a pit of laughter.

"Things are getting okay"

And they all smile proudly at that.

-/-

"I thought you guys will be here on Christmas day?" Elia asks as she takes a bite of her souffle pancakes that Mama Scarly bought for everyone for breakfast.

"Wanna spend more time with you" her Aunties responded in which Elia just grins

"Same. And I'm here to whoop your dad's ass for not telling me about the Thanksgiving accident sooner" Nana said while glaring at Sebastian.

It's true. Nana knows from Grammie who always love to call each other to talk about their granddaughter.

Sebastian just winces and Elia hangs her head low. Honestly, she kinda forgot about that.

"Hey, Sunshine, look at me. Eyes up here" Nana said to Elia after noticing Elia's sudden mood. And Elia of course did what her Nana told us to

"They are not gonna get to you anymore. It hurts? Yeah it hurts but you have a whole lot of love here so don't hang on that kind of cheap love. If they have love to give. Based on the story I've heard, it seems like they don't even know what love is. So no. Don't waste too much time on thinking about it" Nana exclaims.

Honestly, Nana is bold as hell. Even if she sounded harsh, but to Elia it's not. She's giving tough love right now and Elia needs it.

"Besides, Reid? No, that's not suitable for you. Olsen-Stan looks better on you" Nana ended, teasing but the others know she was being serious too.

"Right?" Elia continues, agreeing with her Nana while grinning. Everyone just smiles in relief. Relieved to finally see that Elia is somehow okay if not 100%. Sure it'll take time but, everything was okay. Slowly but surely.

"So, where's Rose? Isn't she supposed to celebrate Christmas with you?" Elia asks her Mama Scarly as they are just chilling at the dining table after finishing their breakfast.

"I was gonna go get her at her father's and bring her here since we all have a wedding to plan with your Mama" Mama Scarly responded

"Ooh, can I go with you? Cardan has a therapy session, Mags was at her Uncle's and she'll come home tomorrow and Isa has to finish his school project. So, I'm all alone. Can I come with you please?" Elia pulled out her puppy dog eyes to everyone.

"Don't pull that face on me, do it to your Mama" Scarlett whines while actively avoiding Elia's puppy's eyes.

So Elia did that, she slid to her Mama's lap, holding both of her Mama's cheeks side with her hands while still pulling those cute faces that she knows everyone will fall into.

"Mama Scarly and Uncle Chrissy will be with me, Mommy. Besides, after we get Rose, we'll be here. We're not stopping anywhere" Elia said pleadingly. "Right Mama Scarly?"

"Yup. Straight here"

And Elia just looks at her Mama expectantly. It was so hard to let Elia out of Lizzie's sight even for a few seconds. It's not that Mama doesn't believe Scarlett, it's just that if anything happens, Mama was there to protect Eli and else.

But the look that Eli gave to Lizzie is making it hard to say no. So, yeah, when Lizzie smiles, Elia already attacked her Mama with kisses and lots of 'thank yous'

And everyone just smiled softly at that sight. No one could say no to that face, literally.

So, for the next few hours, Elia was with her Mama Scarly and Uncle Chrissy, picking Rose's up from her dad's while her parents, grandparents and aunties discussed the Christmas party and started on planning the wedding.

-/-

Dinner comes around in handy because Isa, Lia and Ro-ro are there. The three of the troublemakers are there together and obviously lots of things happened.

Such as, Elia and Isa teasing each other and sometimes Rose either on Elia's side or Isa's. Which sometimes turns out to be a petty argument and the adults try to dismiss whatever it is that's happening.

"Isa, I could headlock you right there and then. You better stop making Rose siding with you!" Elia threatened

They just done with their dinner but still seated in the dining table with everyone

"Really? Headlock? A princess knows how to headlock someone?" Isa teases.

"I've had a good teacher" Elia replied nonchalantly as she shrugged her shoulders.

Isa then turns to Elia's father because he knows who else would teach Elia how to rough housing someone.

"You did that to her didn't you?" Isa asks

"Well, we were playing tag," Sebastian tried to find excuses.

"No, he was headlocking me because Mama and Dad ganging up on me to put flour and pancake batter all over me" Elia exclaimed evilly

Isa and Rose jaws dropped open

"That's so evil of you both" Isa said "But nevertheless it's so cool! Lia knows how to headlock someone! Come on! Let's go! We're gonna have a wrestling match now!"

The three of the kids were almost scrambled out of the dining room when the adults catch them

"NO ONE'S GONNA HAVING A WRESTLING MATCH ANYTIME SOON!" Sebastian tries to correct his mistakes while the grandparents glare at the parents for teaching the kids that.

"And Elia no running around headlocking someone" Lizzie scolds

"But you did that to me?" Elia argues

"Well that is just for a joke. It's not for playing purpose with your friends, Eli-Bells" Lizzie corrected

"So, can I do this to my parents instead? That doesn't seems right" Elia said more confused

Well this is not what Lizzie and Seb expected to be this night. They both are clearly having a family moment here to correct their action.

MK, Ashley, Scarlett and Chris are totally having a laugh behind their hands that they covered to their mouth.

"No, your Daddy shouldn't do that to you. It's violent and violence is never the answer for anything" Lizzie exclaimed.

"But you ask him to" Elia prompted with eyebrows raised

The parents are totally having a big parents moment right now on how to correct their mistakes.

Elia totally loves seeing the panic on their parents' faces.

Of course she knows it's not okay to headlocking someone and of course she knows not to do it to anyone. She just wants to mess with them. Because she misses the time where her parents try to parent her other than comforting her from her trauma.

"I'm just joking Mama. I know not to headlocking someone. Just wanna mess with you guys. Loving the moment where you both seem to be lost at words on how to parent my 'teenage' side" Elia exclaimed to put the parents out of the misery with a smirk too.

And as always Aunty MK and Aunty Ash will be the first one to burst out laughing their asses off.

"Oh my god finally I get to see a moment where Lizzie and Sebastian being outsmarted by their daughter" MK said while still laughing her ass off

"I told you to not teach her how to be a brat like you Sebastian!" Lizzie gritted her teeth to her fiancé.

"Well it's not my fault she learns too quickly" Sebastian argues back.

"Children" The grandparents muttered under their breath while the kids just sat back and relaxed watching the scene in front of them.

This is the thing they could get used to. This is the thing that Elia could get used to.

-/-

(A BIT OF TW)

As the women are busy helping clean the dishes from dinner in the kitchen, the gentlemen plus Isa and Rose are in the living room, talking a mile away with each other.

Elia was helping her Mama wash the plates in the sink because Mama said 'since you decided to have your 'teenage' side, why don't you start doing chores that teenagers do?'

Though actually Elia always stays back with her parents to help clean the dishes every meal they've had.

So, as Mama and Elia are washing the plates in the sink. Mama Scarly are wiping the tables off and the Grandma's are making a snack/ dessert for everyone to have after this.

Mama and Mama Scarly seem busy talking about god knows what because Elia really wasn't interested in listening about their plans for the wedding. She'll only listen when they have the final say. Too much headache.

Elia then turns around to the kitchen countertop to collect all of the cutleries her grandma's use to prepare the dessert until one thing makes her freeze.

A knife.

Somehow with all of the good things that happened these past few weeks, seeing little things like that can trigger her into disassociating, sucking her into the bad thoughts in her mind.

No matter how happy she was that day, sometimes it took only a little thing to trigger her like this.

Seeing a knife on the countertop made her think about the time where she wanted to end things. Or when she cuts herself for the first time ever.

That was when she started living with Lizzie. Mama.

And then she has stopped having those thoughts of cuts. But then after a long time, it only took her birth father to appear and the bad thoughts are coming again.

Like she really wants to end her life right there and then because she hates being in pain like this. Like you know she doesn't really wanna suicide but she wants to stop the pain.

But is it gonna stop the pain though? What if it doesn't? What if it'll make Mama and Daddy and everyone around her right now get sad because of it.

Elia was standing frozen like a statue for a solid 10 minutes staring at the knife when everyone in the room noticed it.

Her grandma's, her aunties and her Mama was looking at what she's staring at and their breath hitched at that and sprung into action.

They know the looks all too well.

MK immediately grabs the knife and throws it away in the sink, blocking it from Elia's vision with Ashley, Mama goes to Elia and starts tapping her cheeks, Mama Scarly on Elia's back, rubbing her back softly to keep Elia's grounding.

Elia then looks at everyone in question when she comes back from dissociating.

"Hey, there you are!" Mama sounded so relieved.

Elia then realizes what is going on. The realization then dawned on her why the ladies seemed so worried.

She shook her head and blinked her eyes several times and took sharp intakes of breath.

"So the knife was really there and it's not some imagination on my mind right?" Elia asks because she couldn't find the knife and saw her aunts blocking her from the sink. So they've moved it away.

"No" Nana said when the others didn't answer "Giving us quite a scare there, Liana"

"Well it's scaring me too" Elia mumbles quietly hoping that nobody hears her but of course they heard her.

"I'm gonna go to Daddy" Elia then makes her way to the living room. She did not want to make them worry any more.

Leaving her adults in the kitchen, they just glance at each other with worries and they promise to keep an eye more on Elia. Just in case.

But for the rest of the night, things are getting okay. Elia didn't get trapped in her mind again and she seems to be laughing with Rose and Isa.

They even have sleepovers.

The most chaotic sleepover ever that Lizzie and Sebastian hosted.

-/-

Another 3 day goes by quickly

3 days went by quickly and it was finally Christmas day! And that means tonight is the Christmas party that Elia's parents have been busy with.

There are lots of guests and some proper media that are gonna be here tonight for the announcement of Lizzie and Sebastian's engagement and also the date for their wedding.

In those 3 days, despite Elia's parents being busy with the preparation of the Christmas party, they still keep an eye on Eliana. Same goes with the other adults because they don't want to take any risk, any chances.

But nothing had happened ever since that day. Everything is as normal as it could be. Though sometimes Elia still spaces out but she seems to be smiling and laughing again after that.

The adults are trying their best to keep Elia's mind occupied with something because they know once she's all alone, that's dangerous.

So

It's Elia's first Christmas with her parents!!

And just like any other child, she wakes up at 6 in the morning and goes raiding her parents bed to wake them both up!

It was Elia's first time ever to be acting like this and experiencing this. She learns all this from Cardan, Isa and Maggie. They told her last night during their daily facetime session before going to sleep.

"It's Christmas, wake up! Wake up! Wake upppp!!!" Elia screams happily as she jumps in her parents bed.

Lizzie and Sebastian groan in response to being jostled awake like that.

"Baby, it's 6 in the morning" Lizzie groans after looking at the time on her bedside table.

"I know! But isn't it supposed to be like this? Isa, Mags, Cardan and Rose told me that we have to wake up early in the morning and raid our parents in the bed. It's a must for every Christmas morning because gifts are waiting for us" Elia exclaimed as she stopped jumping in the bed and she crawled in the middle of her parents.

And the parents immediately opened their eyes, slightly feeling guilty because it was Elia's first time ever celebrating a proper Christmas with a parent, a family.

"That's right, Baby. Gifts are waiting for you downstairs. Now come on, Booger" Sebastian explains softly as he stretches out and out of their bed to go downstairs.

He brings the cameras to record Elia's first Christmas proper celebration with them. Elia was happily skipping over the stairs with her arms holding both of her parents' hands.

As they arrived at the living room, Elia saw that the Christmas tree that they decorated 2 days ago was filled with gifts! Like soooo many!

Lizzie and Sebastian put the gifts under the tree last night after putting Elia to bed.

"I've got Deja vu from my opening birthday gifts night. That's a lot of gifts under the tree" Elia commented.

"Well some of them are from your Uncles and Aunties and your grandparents" Sebastian said, shrugging his shoulders casually.

"Well that means 3 / 4 are from you both" Elia said, shooting her parents a pointed look.

"It's your first Christmas with us" was all their answer and Elia just chuckles while shaking her head at her parents.

"Well, let's open it shall we?" Lizzie prompts as she drags her fiancé and daughter to the couch. Luna comes along and sits with Elia at the floor under the tree while both parents sit on the couch, recording everything in front of them.

Elia then took the first box with a card that showed Uncle Downey's family. She tore the wrappers from the box and she got a beautiful sunflower dress. Next, she got lots of skincare products from Mama Scarly. Real smooth, Mama Scarly.

Then Uncle Chrissy gives her a guitar pick that is custom with Mickey Mouse decorations, from Grandpa Dave and Maia she got several colors of headband, Uncle Mackie gives her several books of 'how to give your parents a heart attack' 'how to prank people'. Honestly Mama and Daddy are thinking on whether to confiscate the books or not.

Then from her Aunty MK and Aunty Ash, they got a lot more exclusive beautiful dresses from the aunties that they once again specifically made for her. Uncle J gives Elia a new set of video games to play on her PlayStation. Elia type of games like the latest version of The Sims 4 extension pack and COD. Aunty C gives her and Luna a matching bracelet that engraved 'Olsen-Stan'

And then from The Grey's, Elia got a lot of dresses for a daily basis to wear because they say they like to see Elia wear dresses, it makes her look more beautiful than ever. Cardan got her a new ear piece with rose gold diamond embroidered all over it. Then more dresses from her parents and The Clarke's too.

Seriously, she got a whole new wardrobe every time they bought her presents.

Books, shoes in any type like sandals, sneakers, flat shoes, heels and then accessories and many dresses from her parents.

"Oh, this is for you both!" Elia said after she's done opening her gift from everyone. She passes 2 gift boxes to her parents.

"Wha-? Baby, you don't have to get us anything" Lizzie said, shocked at the gifts.

"Well, it's our first Christmas together" Was all Elia answers while grinning mischievously. If her parents can use that excuse, then she can use it as well.

So, Elia takes over the camera that Sebastian holds and records their face instead to see their reaction too.

"I made it by myself. I know you both have made my bank account and given me my credit card and everything but I think it'll be more valuable if I put effort into it right?" Elia explains

"That's right, Baby. But we love everything that you gave us, okay?" Lizzie said and Elia just nodded her head, smiling softly at the mother.

Lizzie and Seb then open their gift simultaneously

When they opened it, their vision was clouded with tears. Elia gives them each a mug. Lizzie says 'Elia's Mama and Sebby's wifey' while Sebastian says 'Elia's Daddy and Lizard's hubby'. It was clear it was handmade by Elia.

And that's not it. There are tumblers too. This time it's custom made because Elia didn't want to mess with painting it. Around the tumblr saying the same thing but there is a cartoon version of a picture for the three of them. The parents are definitely gonna use that tumbler and mug all the time now.

Lizzie's tear found its way to trail into her cheeks and she bits her lips from sobbing.

"It's perfect, Baby girl" Lizzie said, sniffling and Elia immediately laughed, making her way to the couch and hugging both of her parents.

-/-

The rest of the morning, the Olsen- Stan are simply just spending time with each other until lunch in their matching PJs.

When lunchtime arrived, their family came to have lunch together. And the party planner also came to start decorating the backyard where most of the party is going to be held at and at the main living room.

Foods and Beverages are not gonna be a problem because Seb and Lizzie decided to order a caterer. So it's not gonna be a problem to start cooking or whatsoever for them.

When it was finally time to go greet the guest, Elia stayed glued at her parents side the entire time. This time she already knows most of the guests because they are the same people who came to their housewarming party a few months back.

And then her Mama and Daddy's marvel cast aka her big dysfunctional family. And her friends and their family.

"I bet Jamie would freak out if he was here to see this many celebrities right now" Maggie snorted

Apparently, the kids are now at the round table in the living room because they are bored hanging around on their parents' side.

"He would have or he would act normal because of how many times already he'll be meeting his celebrity crushes by now that he already felt normal" Elia commented while chuckling and everyone following pursuit.

"Is this how the Christmas party was?" Elia said, slightly whining but slowly because she doesn't want people to hear it.

"Yup. You're the host, that's how it is. You gotta socialize with the guest" Cardan informs

"Okay, you all are my guest and I'm socializing with you guys" Elia exclaimed "If it's not because of my parents, I'll be in my room by now"

"If it's not because you are the host here, we'll drag you to your room by now already" Isa prompted and the kids just laughed.

"Eli-Bells, could you come here for a second, Babe?" Elia heard her Papa calling her. Cardan, Isa and Maggie immediately hide their faces in their hands to cover their laughter.

"I'm not complaining. I love my parents. So much" Elia mumbles sarcastically with a tight lipped smile at the three of her friends.

"Uh-huh. Go ahead Eli-Bells" Isa tease

Elia just ignored him and walked away from the group to go to her parents who are with other guests. While walking away, Elia heard snickers from her group of friends and for the first time ever Elia flipped them off silently and discreetly when her hands were at the back so her parents didn't see it.

As soon as Cardan, Maggie and Isa saw it they gasped shockingly and loudly.

"Shit!" Isa said shockingly

"Isaac Ryle Grey!" Andrea scolds her son for swearing in public and not to mention in a room full of Hollywood celebrities.

Elia just turns around and smirks and glares at Isa to shut his mouth. She can be brat when she wants to be.

"I need to go to the toilet" Isa gives excuses

"What was that about?" Sebastian asks his daughter when Elia reaches them.

"I don't know. He's Isa" Elia simply said.

"Right" Seb and Lizzie chuckles "So, Baby, this is my friend. I've worked with them. This is Margot Robbie and this is Daisy" Seb introduces the guest to Elia.

Elia just simply smiles politely and shaking their hands

"Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Eliana" Elia said for the 700th time tonight.

"Oh my god, finally I can put a face to the famous Eliana Olsen I've been hearing about" Daisy greets making Elia blush. Every single time her parents introduce her to someone, she'll blush because apparently they have all been waiting to meet with her.

Lizzie just chuckles and tug Elia to her side knowing her daughter is shy and needs to hide a bit from it.

So, that was how the rest of Elia's night with everyone. Mama and Daddy being proud to introduce to everyone about their daughter.

The parents of course took notice of the exhaust in their daughter's face. They decided to take a rest before the big announcement to the guests here.

"Hey! You're doing so great sweetheart" Grammie said when Lizzie, Sebby and Elia reached them. There are apparently The Grey's, The Clarke's, The Romano's, Uncle Chrissy, Mama Scarly, Rose, Uncle Downey and his wife, Uncle Hemmy and his wife, Uncle Renner, Uncle Mackie, Zendaya, Tommy, Uncle Bettany, Uncle Rudd, Aunty Brie, Aunty Gwyneth. Most of the people there are her parents Marvel cast.

"Everyone in this room is gonna call me Eli-Bells. I should change to that name in my birth certificate" Elia commented, accepting the hug from her Grammie while everyone just laughed.

"It's a great name don't you think?" Sebastian said and Elia just replied with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm proud of you, Baby" Sebastian then settled, kissing Elia's head softly. They know it's not easy for Elia to be meeting with a lot of people. After all, Elia still has social anxiety.

And Lizzie did the same to their daughter. Elia just ended up in Lizzie's embrace while they took a break and talked with their family.

30 minutes after taking a break, the Olsen- Stan family then decided it was time to make the big announcement.

They made their way to the mini stage that was set up purposely for this in the backyard. They got to the stairs, Elia was as always being positioned in the middle of her parents. Her safest and most comfortable place ever.

The three of them are wearing dark red dresses and tuxedos for Sebastian. They want to match because they are just silly like that. They love to match their outfit with each other even on a daily basis.

Sebastian then clink on the wine glass on his hand to get attention from everyone and Uncle Mackie immediately cheered out of sudden making Elia and Lizzie laugh at him.

"So, hey everyone, Merry Christmas to you all and I just wanna say thank you for making your time to be here celebrating Christmas with us." Seb started "The other reasons we're standing here are because Elia or Eli-Bells as you guys know, she said she was going change her name in her birth certificate to that because the amount of time I call her that to everyone making everyone will believe that's her name, is going to tell you guys something important"

Elia just glares at her father for the changing name comment. She knows she'll be the one to inform the guest about her parents' wedding date but she did not expect her father to tell them about the changing name. It was meant to be a joke!

Elia just cleared her throat. She was going to get it back to her father. She looks at Uncle Mackie who was recording this whole thing with his amused grin knowing what she's gonna do.

"Isa and I decided to get married next month"

HA! Take that, Daddy!

Everyone in the room falls dead silent. Elia's parents were looking at her in shock, Isa, Cardan, Maggie choking while drinking their drinks when hearing that.

Everyone was shocked as fuck when they hear that including the media. That was until they heard Mackie laugh and Elia followed pursuit, grinning mischievously to her dad.

"Oh, you are so grounded for that Adelaine" Sebastian said after recovering from his shock. Lizzie's face turns into an annoying expression.

"I'm sorry, you guys fall for it even after 10 times I do that" Elia said, wheezing in her laugh.

"Adelaine, you gotta stop giving your Mama and Daddy a heart attack" Lizzie said annoyedly " I am so confiscate the books that your Uncle Mackie gave you"

"Hey, that's a great book!" Mackie argues

"Yeah no, you're not gonna be near my daughter too nor you'll be hanging out with her. No way, Anthony!" Sebastian said, glaring at his best friend who is still recording and laughing his ass off.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That was just a joke. I'm not gonna get married this young. Relax with the gossip that'll be spreading tomorrow. I just love to mess with my parents" Elia said, sobering up from her laugh.

"So, the news that I was gonna tell you guys is that. We have a wedding date for Mama and Daddy already" Elia started, smiling widely while everyone just cheered in response.

"It was on Mama's birthday next year" Elia continued and heard another cheering. "Everyone here is invited. We'll send the invitation card next month to you guys" Elia added.

She was smiling so hard that her dimples popped out.

She was happy that she got to tell this to everyone. She was happy that she got to share the happiness with everyone.

She was happy that things are getting okay, she was happy seeing her parents happy, she was happy seeing her family happy.

She was happy that she finally found the happiness she's been looking for.

"You're okay, Baby?" Lizzie came, whispered at her daughter's ear while tugging the hair behind Elia's ear. Elia just look at her Mama and smiles

"Yeah, I'm okay Mama. I'm happy. I'm happy that I found the happiness I've been looking for" Elia replied, smiling sweetly at her Mama, making her Mama melt at that sight.

"I love you in every universe, My Sweet Little Missy" 

"I love you in every universe, Mama" 

This is the beginning of Elia's happiness that she's been looking for 

--------------------- 

WELP I'M CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER EVER AND THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN FOR YOU GUYS! Guys, this book means a lot to me because this is the first book ever that I put my time and effort in. This book also got me to meet with you guys! Especially you romanoffschick ! 

This last chapter I want to do justice for Elia and her family! Everyone deserve to be happy! They deserve to have a happy moment after all the things that they go through together! Elia is finally have one holiday that she is happy with her family. This is the beginning of Elia's happiness that she's been looking for <3!  My god guys. It's so emotional for me! 

And guys, I have a good news for you guys. At first I was thinking like I don't want to do it but because of the attachment issues I've got with this book and then I've got a lot of idea, I DECIDED TO MAKE A SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK! I'VE GOT A LOT OF IDEAS GUYS! But the sequel gonna out next month! Because I wanna focus on writing it first and then I'll post it so that I won't leave you guys hanging for too long while waiting the new chapters been updated. 

Thank you so much guys for being patient with me, for being with me from chapter 1 until 100! I can't believe this story is 100 chapters! I was just write it for fun because I have an issue where I see Lizzie and Scarlett as a mother figure so I was like why not make a story about it. 

Thank you so much guys! I hope you guys are having an amazing day/ night wherever you are! I love you guys in every universe!!! <3!!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 7.8K 150
Rhislette and her twin brother Harrison were given to a family when they were 1 and a half. Except that adoption never went thru. When Scarlett and...
83.5K 2.2K 48
Scarlett johansson, the rising star, falls pregnant. Reluctantly she gives up her baby, to a loving family. What she doesn't realise is that the gir...
6.7K 265 21
Even with fame, money, loving parents and siblings something is still missing in Elizabeths life. something that isn't a partner, not yet anyways, so...
37.5K 1.4K 29
Scarlett, a successful Hollywood star, harbors a painful secret: years ago, she had to give her daughter YN up for adoption due to the circumstances...