Y/n x Robin Buckley

By l0v3eclipse

This story is a love story between you and Robin Buckley. You and Robin are both 16. You moved to Hawkins for... More

Crush
Party
Sleepover
Oh no
Girlfriend
Coming out
Fight
Lost
Where is y/n?
Found
Back
Hanging out
Date
THANK YOU!

First day !!

3.4K 32 77
By l0v3eclipse

(You have been in Hawkins for about 1 week now and today is your first day at your new school !! I hope you enjoy the story)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*your alarm goes off for school*

You wake up and check the time to see it says 8:30am.

Y/n: omg omg what!? I didn't set my alarm for 8:30am I cant be late for my first day at school.

You shoot up from your bed and run to grab your clothes and get changed. You grabbed a cropped rainbow striped shirt with some baggy jeans and then put some rings on and lastly you grabbed a bracelet and put that on too.

You run downstairs and see your mom in the kitchen.

Y/n's mom: sweetheart it's 8:38am why are you not at school yet? Your going to be late.

Y/n: sorry mom I set my alarm at the wrong time

Your mom giggles slightly and asked you if you want her to drive you to school and you replied with "yes please".

Y/n's: alright honey you go grab your lunch and put it in your bag, I will be waiting in the car for you.

Y/n: okay mom.

You grab your bag and then you put your lunch into your bag before running outside into the car where your mom was waiting for you.

Y/n's mom: you ready sweetie?

Y/n: I'm ready !!

Your mom drives you to school which took 10 minutes.

You got to school and jumped out of the car saying "bye mom, thank you for the ride" and then ran into school.

Y/n: okay uh..I need to find the principal's office. You start looking around for the office with no luck until you bumped into someone.

Y/n: omg I'm so so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you.

Robin: don't worry new kid it's all good. *Robin said as she giggled slightly.*

Y/n: wait how did you know I was the new kid? *you asked in a confused tone.*

Robin: oh I could just tell *Robin giggled* oh and I'm Robin..Robin Buckley *Robin said while smiling* what's your name new kid?

Y/n: nice to meet you Robin Buckley! I'm y/n y/l.

Robin: it's very nice to meet you to y/n y/l.

You both were just standing there for a few seconds before you asked if Robin knew where the principals office was and suddenly Robin grabbed your hand taking you to the principals office.

Robin: here you go new kid *she smiled* I will see you around then. *Robin walked off waving a goodbye to you."

You walked into the principals office and asked if you could get a timetable. The principals gave you a timetable and you walked out going to your first class.

You walked into your first class as everyone stopped talking to look at you.

Teacher: oh you must be y/n *The teacher pointed to an empty seat* that's where you will be sitting.

Y/n: oh uh..thank you *you walked over to your seat as everyone started to talk again."

Nancy: hey! Its y/n right?

You turned your head to look at Nancy.

Y/n: hii! And yeah it's y/n what's your name?

Nancy: I'm Nancy it's nice to meet you y/n and I know we just met but would you like to eat with me and my friends at lunch today?

Y/n: of course I would love to eat lunch with you and your friends. *you said in a happy tone*

Nancy: that's great!

At lunch.

You walk into the lunch hall looking for Nancy but then you heard someone shout your name so you quickly turned your head to see who it was.

Nancy: HEY Y/N OVER HERE. *Nancy said while waving her hand*

You started walking over to them and than sat down next to Nancy.

Nancy: guys this is Y/n, Y/n theses are my friends.

Steve: hey Y/n im Steve it's nice to meet you.

Robin: oh hey Y/n nice to see you again! *Robin said while winking at you*

Nancy: oh you guys know each other?

Y/n: I bumped into her when I was trying to find the principals office. *you said while laughing slightly*

Robin: yep! And then I helped her finding the principals office.

You guys talked all lunch and had a lot of fun.

After school.

You went outside waiting for your mom to pick you up until you felt someone tap on your shoulder and jumped slightly.

Robin: oh sorry Y/n I didn't mean to make you jump *Robin said as she tried not to laugh*

Y/n: oh no, no dont worry about it Robin it's all good.

Robin: soo..who are you waiting for?

Y/n: I'm waiting for my mom to pick me up.

Robin: want me to wait with you? I would hate for you to be alone.

Y/n: it's fine you really don't need to wait with me I will be fine.

Robin: NOPE! WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW SO IM GONNA WAIT HERE WITH YOU TILL YOUR MOM COMES TO GET YOU! *Robin said in a cheerful voice*

You started laughing and said "alright find wait here with me."

Robin: AWWWW YOUR LAUGH!!

Y/n: what about it? Omg is it bad? Do you hate it?

Robin: what!? No, no it's amazing and really calming! I could listen to your voice forever. *Robin said as she looked into your eyes.*

Y/n: Omg awww thank you so much Robin! No one has ever said that to me so thank you so so much *you said that as you grabbed Robins hands and looked into her eyes too.*

Robin looked down at yours and her hands and blushed slightly.

You turned your head to see your mom just got here to pick you up. You let go of Robins hands and Robin quickly looked put at you.

Y/n: u-uh..sorry my mom just got here so I have to go but I will see you tomorrow at school! *you said while smiling at Robin.*

Robin: oh..yeah I will see you tomorrow at school.

You get into your moms car and wave a goodbye to Robin and Robin waves back to you.

In the car.

Y/n's mom: so how was your first day sweetheart?

Y/n: it was actually really good! I met this girl called Robin and she is so pretty and sweet and I also met theses people called Nancy and Steve they are nice too.

Y/n's mom: oh sweetheart that's good you have gotten some new friends. *she said while smiling at you*

Back at home.

Y/n's mom: dinner will be ready in 1 hour honey.

Y/n: okay mom thank you. *you run into your room and jump onto your bed*

Y/n: omg Robin is just so..SO PERFECT! SHE IS THE PRETTIEST GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. I just cant wait to see her at school tomorrow.

An hour later.

Y/n's mom: Y/N DINNER IS READY!! PLEASE COME DOWN!!

Y/n: OKAY MOM IM COMING.

You ran downstairs and started to eat your dinner with you mom and when you finished you went back to your room and flopped onto your bed.

Y/n: I'm getting tired I should get some sleep for tomorrow.

You set your alarm for 7:00am and then grab your teddy bear that your dad gave to you, you slowly fall
asleep while hugging the teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I hope you guys like this story so far !! I will make chapter 2 later today I promise BYEEEE)

Word count: 1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.1K 10
๐€ ๐‚๐€๐’๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” '๐˜–๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
26.6K 866 42
Robin Buckley and Nancy wheeler ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ love storyyyyyy This is kinda slow burn but I promise it's worth it There is going to be some swearing but I do...
26.4K 632 45
It's 1984 and Y/n Y/l/n has just moved to Hawkins from Australia. (๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—”๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜.)...
24.7K 734 13
a fic related to the events of s4 except with the ronance love story we all wanted. robin& nancy.