๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช <3 (๐™Ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๏ฟฝ...

By wandanatsluvchild

hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad... More

Brooklyn baby๐Ÿ’˜?
๐™…๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฎ๐Ÿฅต
after care๐Ÿ’˜.
Grumpy baby๐Ÿผ.
sick days๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง
Anxiety awards๐Ÿ’˜.
Meeting belova ๐Ÿ‘€.
potty training๐Ÿผ
Periodt๐Ÿ’˜
Nightmares and Nursing๐Ÿผ.
cuts and cookies ๐Ÿผ.
Stuffie interrogation ๐Ÿผ.
Obvious ๐Ÿ’˜.
Cuddles๐Ÿ’˜.
When it rains๐Ÿ’˜.
sleepy baby๐Ÿผ
๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐Ÿฅต
!New Book!
A little witch meant for mischief๐Ÿผ
She's gone part 2
Drunk confession๐Ÿ’˜
Drunk confession pt 2 ๐Ÿ’˜
Lunch๐Ÿผ
Author Note babes.
โ™ก Requests โ™ก
A/N
Baby whispers๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ง.
Mafia๐Ÿ’˜.
Valentine๐Ÿ’˜.
LIZZIES BIRTHDAY!!๐ŸŽ€
Baby on set๐Ÿผ.

She's gone....๐Ÿ‘€

1.9K 55 13
By wandanatsluvchild

♡Wanda's pov:♡

The moment I was told Natasha was gone was the moment my entire world stopped.

"I'm so sorry Wanda..." Clint spoke in the most broken and defeated voice.

I just tuned him and everyone else out.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦.... Was all I could think.

We just won the biggest battle of our lives but at a price. And that was too high a price. I could feel my heart clenching, my mind spinning, tears forming. My throat ran dry and my blood went cold.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦....

All I remember from that day was the sound of my own screams. I remember screaming for so long it hurt.

I remember tears rushing down my face, everyone stood around me, all of the avengers hugged me, and they all cried with me.

"I know, Wands....I know..." I remember Steve whispering with tears running down his face as I cried into his uniform.

"I'm so sorry Wanda..." I remember Bruce mumbling.

I continued to scream and cry, until they had to get Tony to sedate me. I woke up a few days later in the hospital, I later found out that I accidentally lost control of my powers.

I hurt Steve and the other's on accident, they were all in the hospital too. But for injuries they sustained during the battle against Thanos.

I remember just staring up at the hospital ceiling for hours on end. I couldn't feel anything, I just felt.....numb.

The love of my life was gone. Ripped away from me by the universe. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪?....

For a little while I tried to convince myself that it wasn't real. That the battle never happened, that Nat was still here. With me. Where she belongs.

Then there was the anger. I was angry at myself, for not being there. For leaving her for 5 long goddamn years.

While I was gone I didn't remember much. Just the thought of 𝘏𝘦𝘳....𝘮𝘺 𝘕𝘢𝘵.

I hated myself for a while, but then that anger slowly turned into loneliness and depression, and isolation.

Once I finally got out of the hospital Clint invited me to come and stay at his farm with his family. I politely declined, and decided I'd go and see Natasha.

As hurt as I am, all I wanted was Nat.

So that brings us to now. I'm driving down a dirt path in Ohio. I was told by Clint that they buried her there.

A little while had passed, until I arrived at a cherry blossom tree. It was beautiful. The air was calm and serene, the sun was warm and bright.

I could see a gravestone. Plain and simple, it was surrounded by flowers and gifts. But what caught my eye the most was a woman.

There was a blonde haired woman standing Infront of Nat's grave. I wiped the tear trickling down my cheek then slowly climbed out of my car.

I cautiously began taking slow steps towards this mysterious woman. Until I came to stand right next to her.

My eyes glued to the grey stone with the words of my love carved into it. I took a small glance at the blonde woman standing next to me.

Her face was expressionless, but I could see it in her eyes. She had beautiful green eyes, just like Nat's.

But those beautiful green eyes held pain,and sadness, and a hint of anger.

"Who are you?" She spoke with a thick Russian accent. eyes now looking my way.

"Wanda....my name is Wanda.." I whispered.

"Who was she to you?" The mysterious Russian blonde asked. Her eyes now trained on me, she looked as though she was trying to figure out if I was about to lie or not.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I could feel that familiar burn in my throat, and the feeling of hot burning tears forming.

Until I realized a tear had escaped. I felt it slowly gliding down my cheek.

"I-I..." I couldn't even speak properly. My heart was hurting, and I was in pain.

So,so much pain. I wanted to scream and cry, but I just couldn't. I could feel my bottom lip beginning to quiver. 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 I cursed myself.

I brought my left hand up, I just gazed at the beautiful diamond ring that adorned my finger.

A series of core memories flashed through my mind. I remembered her fiery red hair, her goofy smile, her flirtatious smirks, and her breathtaking emerald eyes.

And one in particular played in slow motion. We were slow dancing under the starry night sky, with the biggest smiles on our faces.

We danced to the song "The night we met" by lord Huron. Fireflies flew around us as we danced barefoot in a meadow. She had made a beautiful outdoor dinner for the both of us.

I remember dancing the night away with her. Her stupid smile, her contagious laughter, and everything about her...

That was the night she got on one knee, and spoke the words I never thought I'd get to hear...

"She was meant to be my wife..." I choked.

That's when I finally let my legs give out. I immediately fell to the ground, clutching another diamond ring that had a thin metal chain attached to it. It was her ring.

I finally just let go, I let the tears that were threatening to spill roll down my cheeks. I sobbed loudly, clutching onto my necklace like a lifeline.

Then I felt a pair of rather strong arms snake their way around me. I looked up to see that mystery woman with tears freely falling from her eyes.

"So you're the little witch she was set on marrying..." she smiled, with a pained expression.

"She wouldn't shut up about you...for hours you're all she ever spoke about" she mumbled, her voice cracking near the end of her sentence.

I smiled through the pain. But that didn't last long, hearing that it only made me want to cry harder. Which I did.

I felt the blonde woman lifting me to sit in her lap, while she began whispering sweet nothings into my ear. Just like Nat did.

"Sshh дорогой, that's it let it all out." She murmured.

"It's okay, you're okay.." I could vaguely hear Nat's voice, but I knew it was all in my head.

"I-I miss her, S-so much..." I cried into the crook of the blonde woman's neck.

"Me too darling, me too..." I heard her mumble. I could tell she was crying too, her voice wavered and she sniffled.

"She's all I-I ever had and now she's gone...." I sobbed, clutching onto the blonde woman's clothing.

"The best part of my life is gone...." I sniffled.

"Shh, I know, I know..." she whispered, now cuddling me closer to her.

I then felt a kiss on the top of my head. Which only made me cry harder if that's even possible.

A few hours had gone by, and I finally managed to bring my cries to a light sniffle. I was still sitting in the Blondes lap, she was now running her fingers through my hair.

"Natasha used to do that...." I croaked.

"She used to do it for me too, when we were younger...." She trailed off.

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,I just realized I still don't know who this woman is.

"My name is Yelena..." she smiled down at me.

"Belova?" I asked.

"How do you know that?" She asked. Her eyebrows scrunched together in confusion.

"She talked about you. Told me stories about her little сестра" I smiled trying to lighten the situation.

And now it was her turn to cry. Tears fell from her eyes as she returned her gaze towards the final resting place of her big sister.

"She talked about me?" Her voice wavered.

I only nodded my head then opened my mouth to speak.

"She told me about how much you wanted a dog of your own. And much you loved your home in Ohio" I explained while wiping a few of my own stray tears away.

I sat up slightly, and hugged her. I knew deep down she needed it.

"She loved you Yelena. She loved you so much.." I whispered into her ear.

I felt her arms wrapping around me, as we both cried into the hug.

A few minutes went by, and I decided to get up and go over to Nat's headstone. I slowly got up and made my way towards where my lover lies.

I slowly got down on my knees, I gently ran my fingers along Natasha's name.

"I can't feel you...." I whimpered, letting a single tear fall slowly.

♡3rd person pov:♡

Yelena watched as Wanda grieved for her sister near her headstone. She got there a half an hour before Wanda did.

Deep down she was happy her sister got to live a good life. She was happy that this strange sokovian woman made her sister happy.

She decided to give Wanda a few minutes alone, to let Wanda grieve.

So she stood up and dusted off any leaves or dirt she may have had on her clothes. Then just thought about the only person that's been on her mind. 𝘕𝘢𝘵.

Yelena missed her sister dearly. She'd do anything just to be able to speak to her one last time.

Yelena then took in her surroundings, she admired the beautiful pink blossoms that adorned the branches of the cherry blossom trees. She glanced over all the gorgeous flowers that were left for Nat.

There were small teddy's,candles, and cards along with a few folded letters.

She was happy Nat got another family, one that she could trust, and one that would always be there for her. She heard a long time ago that Natasha had become an avenger. And that she had made friends and family. She even heard from Natasha herself,that she had finally found love.

A love that she found in a strong,capable, and beautiful woman. Yelena began to remember everything she loved about her sister. Even though Natasha kept telling her she wasn't really her sister, she never listened.

She knew deep down that Natasha knew that she was her sister, whether she liked it or not.

And that's when the blonde Russian realized tears had made their way down her rosy cheeks. She was crying. Grieving.

But while the Sokovian was grieving her loss, Yelena couldn't shake an odd feeling. She felt like she was being watched. But from where?

She just shook her head. 𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘦...she thought to herself.

She then began making her way over to Wanda. She was careful watching her steps avoiding trampling over the gifts laid out around Nat.

She then came to the left side of Nat's headstone. She crouched down and let her forehead rest against the smooth,cold, concrete.

Meanwhile Wanda watched her with a sad gaze. She knew Yelena loved Nat just as much as she did.

"Отдыхай моя сестра" she whispered

with a heartbroken expression whilst running her hand along the top of the headstone smoothly.

(𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳)

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/n: I did not spell check this 😅

But part 2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.1K 71
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
23.2K 536 14
Mother x daughter one shots /Scarlett/Nat/Lizzie/Wands (I ship Scarlizzie and Wandanat so you will get some storys with them hehe :) I don't own any...
126K 4.2K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much ๐Ÿ’™ Spenc...
19.4K 837 65
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...