Die For You ( VegasPete )

By bsvmone

Having you one night was the greatest mistake I did, but losing you once is the worst decision I made. - Pete More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
announcement

last note

5.5K 125 17
By bsvmone

Hi everyone, to all of my dear readers thank you very much for reading and supporting to this story of Vegas and Pete ft. Venice.

Thank you to all who Voted, Comments, and always waiting for the updates. I really appreciated all of you, I really love you guys.

I hope you enjoy and loved the DIE FOR YOU VEGASPETE FF.

And since I already published the last chapter which is the Epilogue of Vegas' point of view, I am now officially closing the book.

Again thank you for reading, see you in another book I'm going to write.

To all who still wants to read my works, kindly follow me so you can stay updated to my next work.

Let's be moots in twitter: @bbsumone

IG and TIKTOK: @bsvmone

DIE FOR YOU (VEGASPETE)✓

——

I'll be writing BIBLEBUILD short ff, this will be angst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 750 25
"If our love died young, I can't bear witness." -Taylor Swift Synopsis: Before Vegas and Pete, there was once Kim and Pete. Not that anyone would kno...
33.1K 1.6K 12
Pete, he only followed two things in his life, either he likes people or dislikes people.... Tankhun always teases him that he is still the island's...
154K 5.9K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...
24.5K 889 17
Not every story has an happy ending, what if after everything they went through Pete and Vegas were not an endgame ? Pete was a bodyguard, nobody rea...