eighteen

I'M SORRY

At some point I forgot my stress because I saw how happy everyone right now.

Leading Khun No who is twerking in the center with the disco music, while Arm and Pol are not his side because the two can't stop Khun No either, but Tem was beside Khun No to look after him.

Macau and Chay are both can't help but cheer Khun No in his craziness, while Khun Time and Tay are in the corner making out with a drink in Khun Time's hand.

I can only look away and smile awkwardly, Khun Kim is in the corner massaging his temple in stress seeing his older brother do such an embarassing thing and his boyfriend going with the flow.

I roam my eyes to look for Porsche, from afar I saw him together with Khun Kinn run inside the mansion. Porsche is pulling Khun Kinn's collar while they are running like they're chasing something and eager to get away from the crowd.

I smile and bang my head together with the music.

After some time, my eyes narrowed as I saw Venice bringing his wheelchair towards Khun No. Venice called Khun No and he whispered something to him, Khun No first frown to Venice but eventually look at my direction and nodded back to Venice.

What did Venice said?

After a moment, Khun No handed the mic to Venice and Venice smiled looking at my direction.

"Listen brats! My favourite cousin have something to tell to his lovely fiance!" Khun clapped his hands getting everyone's attention.

I can only frown upon hearing it.

"Whoo! Go Venice!" Everyone cheered as they saw Venice slowly brought his wheelchair towards me.

I stand up fixing my posture.

"Pete..." Venice called me as he smiled, that smile the same with the time he propose to me.

The feeling I felt that night wasn't the same as it was, I'm not feeling whelmed but nervous.

"Venice..." I called back as I don't know what to answer.

I felt a lot of paired eyes staring at us, their smiles and chuckle.

"Pete I know I already did propose to you and you accept it..." Venice said then held my one hand.

I bow my head looking at our hands.

"Many things happen, and part of it the time I thought I'm going to die without marrying you... But then God gave me another life, another opportunity to ask you to be my partner in life" Venice said smiling, I saw tears condensing inside his eyes.

I pursed my lips gulped down my saliva.

"So Pete... I'm asking you again, will you marry me?" Venice said opening another box.

I bit my lip and close my eyes preventing myself to burst into tears in guilt.

I can't accept this and lie to Venice knowing my feelings are not the same as before Vegas enter my life.

I can't fool Venice and especially myself, I knew I loved Vegas and I want him and not... and not Venice.

"Venice..." I took a deep breath and kneel down to level my sight on him.

"Pete why? what's wrong?" Venice asked when he felt like I am not happy with this.

I also felt everyone started to question their self on what's happening.

"I'm sorry Venice..." I confess holding his hand closing the box.

"Oi Pete why are you apologizing?! Are you going to reject Venice?!" I heard Khun No shouted but I didn't turn my head to him.