one

TRAPPED

"Oi Kinn, do you really need to bring Pete with you?!" Khun No asked annoyingly.

It's been almost thirty minutes from when Khun No and Khun Kinn are arguing about me escorting Khun Kinn in his meeting with Khun Elias, one of the business partner of Theerapanyakul clan.

Arm, Pol, and I can't help but grin and cover our ears. It feels like our eardrums will explode anytime just because of this two loud voices who kept shouting even though they're so close to each other.

"Tankhun stop whining! We'll be late in our meeting!" Khun Kinn yelled at his older brother.

"So who will be joining me on watching the latest episode of my favorite drama, huh?" Khun No narrowed his eyes crossing his arms.

"This meeting is more important than that stupid drama of yours! For God sake you should be the one doing this instead of me, yet you're here whining about me having your bodyguard" When Khun No heard what Khun Kinn said he immediately looked away and turned around.

"Arm, Pol let's go! Let's watch it!" Khun No sighed and walked away followed by Arm and Pol.

All of us finally got to sigh in relief, Khun Kinn hit Khun No's weakness, the topic about him being irresponsible for the position.

"I think I lost almost thirty grams of my saliva, arguing with Tankhun" Khun Kinn sighed.

"You look like a mess, You're not yet leaving the mansion, but look at your sweats!" I saw Porsche coming from Khun Kinn's back.

Porsche shook his head as he wiped his boyfriend's sweats in his forehead.

There they are again, so sweet to each other. Hmp! Just because my Venice is not here huh?

"Are you going now?" Porsche asked facing me.

"Yes, we waste almost thirty minutes so we can't waste another time" I said smiling.

"Take care" Porsche said as Khun Kinn pulled his waist to kiss him.

Shia respect to me?

"You too, you know what you should do when I come back hmm?" Khun Kinn show a cunning smile so Porsche just slapped his shoulder.

"Bastard! Just go! Shoo go! go! I'm going to Chay" Porsche said while pushing Khun Kinn away.

"Your brother is with Khun Kim, they're probably doing something" I commented.

"What?!" Porsche's eyes widened and I saw his jaw clenching.

With a blink of an eye, Porsche hurriedly ran away probably going to attack his brother-in-law again.

"Oi Pete you're making my baby's head boiled again" Khun Kinn who is obviously want to chuckled just shook his head.

After some time, Khun Kinn and I walked outside the house to get ready. As we reach the outside where three cars parked, Khun Kinn entered the first car with Big and Ken.

The next car is for the four bodyguards who will also come with us, and the last car is the car for me. I'm using it alone, I'm the emergency driver just incase something will happen in our arrival.

I entered the car and fixed my seat.

"Hi love" I flinched and immediately pulled my gun to point beside me.

The guy beside me raised his both arms in a sign of surrender.

"Oi Venice!" I sighed in relief when I saw the cute smile of my boyfriend who's chuckling cutely.