epilogue

YOU'RE MINE

In my entire life, I only regret three times.

The first one was when I turn my back against you that night when you need me the most.

Second is when I try not to turn back and face you when I know in myself that I want to wrap you in my hugs and stay by your side wether you like it or not.

But do you want to know the third thing I am regretting?

for not introducing myself to you earlier so everything won't be happen badly.

It was four years ago when I started to stalk Venice and check his safety everytime he'll go outside.

Four years ago everything was fine not until I saw that cute man with a dimple in his cheeks and was sulking beside the fish pond.

+++

I was following Venice going to the main family's house to visit to our cousins and run some errands to uncle Korn.

I parked my car outside the mansion not so far from where the entrance is, from here I can see the backyard and where Tankhun's fish pond is.

I don't have any plan to go near because I might caught by the surveillance cameras and the other bodyguards that on duty.

I waited for almost thirty minutes when my eyes caught someone is blabbing inside the backyard.

"It's so hot! My skin will burn now, Khun No always wants me to check Elizabeth and Sebastian." I frown upon narrowing my eyes to see who is mumbling inside.

Some man who in his bodyguard uniform and holding a bag of fish food, probably feeding the fish.

"I just want to go dive in this pond, maybe my body will get refresh" The man whined as he wiped his sweats in his temple.

I just chuckle a bit seeing him sulk to his boss for letting him lay down under the sun.

He looks like a tomato who is going to explode in red.

"I don't care anymore! Here eat all of these, eat well koi's" The man poured all of the treats and smile proudly.

After some time the man sigh in relief then he clapped his hand cutely and turned around to go back inside.

He's cute...

I smack and shook my head to go back into my senses, I'm not admiring that cute guy, am I?

Ugh! Whatever he's just a normal bodyguard of main family and no other reason.

Days passed and I still doing the same routine as I follow Venice everywhere he goes, he sometimes go to main family causing me to sometimes see the same man with dimple.

Everytime Venice is inside the house, the cute man with dimple is always outside the house. Sometimes he's in the pond with Tankhun, sometimes he is outside the mansion smoking.

I wonder if Venice met him already or did they cross their already.

I can find him cute and hot at the same time, when he smile, the first thing I'll notice in him was his dimple and his eyes that almost lost when he laugh.