thirteen

KHUN PRIM

Vegas slowly rubbed his eyes as he heard his phone rang a few times.

With Pete in his chest, he slowly reached his phone. He narrowed his eyes looking at the screen. His bodyguard's name popped up in screen.

"Good morning Khun Vegas, we know where Khun Jio flew yesterday. He's now in Japan with Khun Jet and Khun Jai" his bodyguard said.

"Shia! Ok now have an eye with him, I'll call you later to gather all of you" Vegas said with clenching his jaw.

How can Jio able to go outside the country without the official catching him, now it will have some hard time chasing him outside the country knowing he didn't have a private transportation to use.

"Vegas? What's wrong?" Pete tilt his head, still hugging Vegas.

"I heard Jio flew to Japan yesterday, we need to chase him but it will give us a hard time" Vegas fix his position leaning his back against the headboard.

"Why? Is it because Khun Jet and Jai are there to back him up?" Pete also lean his back against the headboard.

"No it's not the problem, I don't care if he bring his whole clan on the war... but the thing is, we will having a difficulties to bring the firearms we're using" Vegas said.

Pete only frown in frustration, they are both thinking how they can pass through the airport carrying the weapons.

"I'll try to make a way" Vegas utter a word then caress Pete's hand.

Pete nodded and faced Vegas.

"Vegas, can I ask a favor?" Pete ask staring directly to Vegas' eyes.

"Hmm" Vegas quickly nodded.

"Before we flew to Japan, leaving the family without them knowing... can we at least visit Venice before leaving?" Pete ask Vegas holding his hand.

Vegas blink twice and nodded.

"Sure" Vegas flash a smile and Pete can only hug him.

"Let's go?" Pete invite Vegas.

"Right now?" Vegas ask frowning.

Pete pout nodding and blink acting cute that Vegas can only smile in defeat.

+++

Jio with a bandage on his arm  slowly walk entering the office of his father, Jet Teepakorn.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" Jet who is sitting in his office chair sipping his wine shouted.

"I'm sorry pa" Jio bowed his head.

"You're here because you mess up again, right?" Jet said with anger in his voice.

"Pa, help me..." Jio start to sob kneeling down.

"Help? If you just made your job correctly, this wouldn't happen! We talked about this that you should kill Vegas and not Venice!" Jet yelled with anger.

Jio can only bow his head down.

"Tell me, why did it have to be Venice? Don't you dare say you mistaken them? Cause you fricking know them a long time ago!" Jet shouted again.

"Because I hate Venice! I hate him because he hurt Jai the most!" Jio yelled back to Jet.

A loud sound of slap echoes around the room.