Die For You ( VegasPete )

By bsvmone

Having you one night was the greatest mistake I did, but losing you once is the worst decision I made. - Pete More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilogue
last note
announcement

seven

5.8K 207 25
By bsvmone

REVENGE

Arm and I helped each other to bring Khun No in his room, the audacity of him drink too much liquor when he clearly can't handle his drunk self.

Chay and Porsche went to their rooms and rested, while the three of us Arm, Pol and I worked together to fix Khun No's condition.

Khun Korn saw us bringing Khun No to his room drunk, the old man can only sigh in worries to his eldest son.

After some time we already positioned Khun No in his room, I proceed to go back to my room and probably charge my phone because my battery got drained earlier. Venice must waiting for my messages to tell him to pick me up but I don't have a chance to message him.

I stretch up and enter my empty room, I frowned upon not seeing the presence of Venice.

I wander around to look for him hoping that he is just in the corner of the room working. But not, there's no sign of Venice.

Maybe he decided to stay at his place for tonight because of a lot of paperworks.

I just sigh and proceed to charge my phone so I can message him that I got home.

I walk towards the refrigerator to get some water to ease my headache. I walk back to my bed and later on I heard a couple of loud knocks like someone is dying to see me.

I quickly run towards the door still holding my water, I open it revealing the horror face of Porsche.

"Porsche—"

"Pete, Venice... Venice is in the hospital" Porsche said almost crying "He got shot in the middle of the woods" Porsche added almost trembling.

The words Porsche said quickly sinks in, in shock I accidentally dropped the water. My ears rang, the word 'Venice got shot' kept echoing in my ears.

I can't utter a word and my legs felt trembling.

"W-where? Where is that hospital?! Who the fck did this—" I shouted in agony and eventually almost crying.

"Come with us, the whole family are going to the hospital..." When Porsche said that, I immediately follow him half walking and half running towards the main door.

The dizziness and headaches I have earlier quickly disappear, the only thought that bothering me right now was Venice. I want to see Venice, I want to see him alive and still breathing.

Just like what Porsche said, the whole main family are getting ready to come including Khun No who is sleeping earlier and now is crying and worrying just like all of us.

Khun Korn ordered all of his subordinates to ready all the cars that will use.

"Pete come with us, hurry up!" Khun Kinn called me to enter the same car as him and Porsche use.

I quickly enter the car still trembling, minute after Khun Kinn didn't waist any more time and didn't wait for other to follow immediately. He just drove the car as fast as he can so we can all arrive immediately.

the longer we travel, my chest is getting heavier and heavier, I'm worried about Venice and it seems anytime from now on my body will give up.

Porsche who is beside me held my hand and caress it.

"Pete, calm down ok? everything will be alright... Macau message us that the doctors are doing their best to save Venice" Porsche said calmly as he caress my hand.

I can't take it any longer, I burst into sobbing and quickly buried my head against his shoulder.

"If only I didn't go with you, if I only I called Venice not to come... maybe it will never happen" I said in between my tears.

"Shhh it's not your fault, ok? No one wants this to happen..." Porsche said.

I didn't answer and still sobbing.

"We're here" Khun Kinn announced as he parked the car.

As the time we get off the car, the cold breeze of air touches our skin. I only hug myself as we are hurrying to walk inside the hospital.

Khun Kinn ask the front desk where Venice is, the nurse said he's still in the emergency room so we hurried to go.

We stopped running as we reached the last door of the hospital, the emergency room. Outside the ER, there's Macau sitting in one of the chair bowing his head and still sobbing and Khun Kan leaning his back against the wall.

Khun Kinn, Porsche and I approach them.

"How's Venice, Uncle?" Khun Kinn asked Khun Kan.

"He's still inside the ER, the doctor said Venice's life is in total danger" Khun Kan said trying not to burst into tears.

As the time Macau saw me, he immediately ran towards me and hugged me tightly crying in my shoulder.

"Phi Pete... Phi Venice, someone shoot him—" Macau said in between of his sobbed.

"What happened Macau? Who saw Venice in the woods?" I asked trembling.

Macau pulled back and we both sat in the chair, he faced me ready to tell a story. Khun Kinn and Porsche also turn their gaze on Macau.

"Earlier when I saw studying at my room, I felt something isn't right... Phi Venice's photo fell off and that's a bad sign... So I start searching for him until I pass by the woods and i— I saw Phi Venice laying down on the road unconscious... And his car, his car broke" as the time Macau has finish his sentence, he burst into sobbed again so I quickly pulled him to caress his back.

"Venice probably got into a car crash" Khun Kan commented.

"If that's just a car crash, then why someone shoot Venice? Who would possibly do that?" I turned to look at Porsche when said that, he has point.

Who shot Venice? Why did they shot Venice? Is the incident was planned?

Minutes after, I heard a lot of foot steps approaching us. There I saw the people of main family arrived.

Khun Korn's worried face immediately come to Khun Kan and ask for his nephew's condition, Khun Kim approach Khun Kinn and Porsche to ask a news and Chay goes to Macau to join him.

While Arm and Pol following Khun No who kept crying asking all of us where Venice is, he kept shouting and yelling at anyone asking who did it to Venice.

If it's just a normal day, we will go and scold Khun No but this is isn't. Everyone is busy and worried not minding anyone.

The doctor came out of the emergency room with face so gloomy.

All of us quickly stand up and approach the doctor.

"Who's the family of the patient?" The doctor asked.

"It doesn't matter! All of us are his family so tell us what's his condition?!" Khun Kinn yelled angrily, so Porsche come to pull his boyfriend.

"Calm down, mister"

"Shut the fck up! We're not here to calm down knowing my cousin is inside of that frickin ER fighting for his life!" Khun No yelled pointing the doctor angrily.

"What happened doc?" I asked in a calm voice even though I want to punch him.

"The patient is now in a good condition" all of us sigh in relief not until the doctor utter another word "but he is still unconscious, and I can't give a specific time on when he will have his consequences back" the doctor added.

"But he will wake up eventually, right?" I ask convincing myself.

"I can't promise you that, a lot of blood lost in the patient" doc sigh.

"Then we're willing to donate a frickin blood! How gallon do you want? Here are my bodyguards they're willing to donate, right?!" Khun No loudly said pointing Arm and Pol.

The two just looked at each other and question each other.

"There's no need, someone already donate a blood that compatible to the patien, he arrive as the time both of you came" the doctor said pointing Macau and Khun Kan.

"Who's that?" Khun Korn came to ask.

"The donor didn't gave a name" the doctor said then finally excuse himself.

I wonder who is it, I think about who can possibly donate Venice a blood knowing he's an AB and it's quite rare that's why the only one can donate are either a O which is my blood type, or the same blood as him...

Same blood as him... Vegas.

The time that the thought sink in my mind, I quickly fix myself to find him.

"Wait Pete where are you going?"  Porsche asked.

"I have errands to run, I'll be right back" I said wiping my wet face.

"Aren't you going to see Venice?" Porsche asked again pointing the ER.

"Go ahead, you see him first... I'll visit later when he is in his private room, I just have something to run" I said tapping Porsche's shoulder before I turn my back and run.

I roam around the parking lot hoping to see that familiar figure. I run and run until I finally saw what I'm looking for.

From afar, I saw Vegas sat on his motorbike smoking a cigarette.

I slowly took a step towards him catching his attention.

"Khun Vegas..." I called him in a low voice.

He just look at me while puffs out a smoke.

"Aren't you going to see your brother?" I asked while still walking towards him.

"His now ok, right?" He simply asked still blowing up.

I saw his right arm with a cotton on it.

"You're the donor?" I asked pointing his arms.

"Isn't it obvious?" He sarcastically said before throwing the cigarette and fixed his position in the motorbike.

"Where are you going? Are you not going to help find justice for Venice?" I asked frowning.

"Uncle Korn and the rest of the family will do the investigation, and do you think it will resolve the problem if the culprit is holding a connection to the family?" Vegas smirk sarcastically.

"What do you mean? Do you know who did this?" I ask firmly as I came closer to him.

"Go ask your future father-in-law" Vegas said pertaining to Khun Kan.

"Can't you just tell me directly so I have an idea to help find evidence to let that bastard go in jail?" I held Vegas' collar and shake it.

"Pete don't be so fool! We are in this community, you know how our life go with flow... Justice isn't part of it, it will not do about the situation." Vegas clenching his jaw.

"So what are you going to do now?" I free his collar and took a few steps backward.

"I'll take revenge, I'll put that idiot in Venice's situation... but I can say... worst than my brother's situation" Vegas said firmly as he stare out of knower and like he was planning the greatest revenge he can do for his brother.

"Vegas, can I take your number?" I ask gulping down my saliva.

He looked at me with full of questioning.

"You said you want to bury that memories in your past? So why are you seem to get closer to me?" Vegas said raising an eyebrow.

"Just give me your g-dd-mn number! I'll contact you just incase!" I said with wide eyes and jaw clenched.

Vegas smirk and shook his head.

"This isn't the right time you to play cool, Vegas..." I said lazily.

"Where's the Khun? Cussing with no respect huh?" Vegas said while scrolling through his phone.

"I'm done with you! And I want you to know that I must put some blame on you too, for taking advantage of my dumbness—" I started to scold Vegas only seeing myself like Khun No every time he whined.

"Here" Vegas facing me his phone with his number on the screen.

I searched for my phone, but I remember that I left it in my room charging.

I casually laugh awkwardly and scratch the back of my head.

"You don't have phone?" Vegas smirk guessing my expression.

"I have! I— just forgot it in my room" I said forcing a smile.

Vegas smirk and shook his head, he scratch his temple and look at me.

"Ugh! Here, bring that phone to you... just wait I'll get my sim card." Vegas said opening his phone to get his sim.

"Oi! Are you giving me your phone?" I ask I'm disbelief.

"Do you want to get my number or not? My cousin doesn't have my number, so you can't get it from anyone" Vegas looks at me then proceed to get his sim card.

"Tsk, ok fine... but I'll give it back to you when I see you" I said shaking my head.

I can't believe this man is willing to hand his phone on me just because I want to have his number.

"Here, I removed the password so you can access the phone..." He handed it to me and I grabbed it.

"I gotta to, I need to rest. Take care of my brother" Vegas comb his hair using his hand and then fix his position on his motorbike ready to drive.

"See you" Vegas said before driving so fast that it's like a flash pass on me.

I only sigh as I look at his phone, the wallpaper is a dark theme that has a bone in the middle of it.

After that I then go back inside the hospital to see Venice.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 782 17
Not every story has an happy ending, what if after everything they went through Pete and Vegas were not an endgame ? Pete was a bodyguard, nobody rea...
4.9K 376 10
"Go to hell" - Vegas "Oh honey, where do you think I came from?" - Pete
14.3K 668 4
Vegas and Pete's relationship was never an easy one neither when Pete was in safe house nor after Pete resigned for the main family.... They have man...
131K 5.8K 32
"Let's play a game," Vegas announced, his voice laced with sadism and amusement. "What's the catch?" Confusion clouded Pete's face as he hoped the g...