๐‚๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐‚๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž | ๏ฟฝ...

By star-l1ght

๐˜/๐ง ๐–๐จ๐จ๐, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ... More

-๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ-
-๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

20

27 0 0
By star-l1ght

-𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 20-

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

~Third-Person Pov~

It was a Wednesday and Y/n was sitting in Divination with Wyatt. They had started to review telling the future by looking at tea leaves. Yeah, Y/n didn't understand it. Even Wyatt didn't understand the topic, even though he was the smartest person she knew. 

"I really don't understand this, Wyatt. What am I supposed to do?" She said, looking down into Wyatt's cut.

"I think you're supposed to look for the shape and find it in the book, see." He pointed at the girl's cup he had been looking down into. "It sort of looks like a heart, but some of it is, missing?" His then confident voice turned into confusion and doubt. 

Professor Trelawny had walked up to their table and deeply looked at them each. "Carry on." She said, looking at the boy before her.

"Er, so it looks like a heart, that means love. Then some of it is missing in some way. I can't really tell." He squinted at the picture formed in the cup. Looking back at the book pages, he looked for the section that talked about hearts. "So you're going to fall in love, but, er, I can't make it out." 

Professor Trelawny took the tea cup from the boy's hands and looked closely at it. "No, it can't be." She said, readjusting her huge ugly glasses. 

"What is it?" Y/n's face dropped. She didn't believe any of the predictions that Trelawny had made, but she just acted as if she did.

"You're going to die of a broken heart! You poor girl!" She began to hug Y/n and comfort her.

"Oh no." She said in a fake worried voice, "Wyatt, I'll miss you."

"No, Y/n. You can't die." He started to play along.

"You poor, poor girl." Professor Trelawny said sadly. 

The bell had rung, dismissing the students from class. Once Y/n stepped foot out of the classroom, they burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm really going to die of a broken heart?" Y/n said in between laughs. "Like that's going to happen."

"Her predictions have no logic behind them."

"She might need to change her position to be a drama class professor. She would do amazing at it."

"Every class we have with her, it seems like it's a play or something."

"I couldn't have put it into better words." Y/n laughed, before continuing to walk to her next class, saying goodbye to the boy. 

Her next class was Potions, her least favorite subject out of them all. Snape had moved their seating arrangements so that they were sitting with new people. At least most of the students were. George and Lee were still sitting with the same people, and Fred was now sitting with Y/n.

"Professor Trelawny just predicted my death." Y/n said calmly, placing her bag down on the ground and sitting next to Fred.

"Really? How does she think you'll die?" He asked interestingly.

"She claims that I will die of a broken heart. Isn't that lovely?"

"Very lovely indeed. Sometimes I wonder if any of her predictions will actually come true."

"I doubt it. There's no way. She's predicted George's death for the past five years, every month. And he still isn't dead."

"You act as if that's a bad thing."

"Sometimes I do think that." She rolled her eyes and looked to the back of the class to see George poking Lee in the back of the head with his finger.

"What if you do die from a broken heart?"

"Like I would."

"But what if?"

"Are you trying to say something?"

"No. I'm just wondering."

"Well, you better stop wondering, Weaslebee."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

Y/n and Fred had walked back to the common room together. Fred was still thinking about Y/n's death prediction.

"Do you think anyone can die of a broken heart? Elephants can-" He had read that in a muggle book when he was younger. The fact completely crushed the boy. Elephants were one of his favorite animals.

"Why do you keep bringing this up?" Y/n asked annoyed.

"I was just curious."

"You're asking for another reason. That's can't be all."

"Nope." 

She speed walked up to the girls' dormitory staircase and turned around to look at him.

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘴.

"𝘠/𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵!" 𝘏𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥, 𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not going to die of a broken heart. I'm never going to fall in love in the first place, I don't have to worry about that."

"I'm sorry-"

"Fred, I'm happy for the people who have found love or believe in it. I, for one, don't. I think it's silly. I'm happy for those people, but it's just not for me." She turned back around and kept walking up the stairs towards her dorm.

Fred stood there hurt. He felt like his cause of death was a broken heart. His heart belonged to someone who didn't want it. Who reject it without knowing. He knew there had to be some way that he could get it across her head, that she needed some love in her life. Just some. He wanted to do something, but he didn't know what. Maybe confess to liking her, but that wouldn't do any good, but harm. 

He had decided to go up to his dorm, not having anything better to do. Once he got up the stirs heard the portrait door open from the common room. Usually, he would go check out who it was, but he didn't feel up to it that time.

The people who had come into the common room below had been Oliver and Lee. 

"British people are stupid." Oliver simply joked.

Lee looked back at him with a disgusted look, "Well, Scottish people are too."

The two had said something like that almost every time they were near each other. It was like an inside joke of theirs at this point. "Oh come on, they're not that bad."

"I seem to have my facts wrong then, but so do you." Lee pointed at the boy.

"I guess I do." Oliver was about to step closer to him, but Lee had stopped him.

"Slow down, lover boy." Oliver just rolled his eyes at this statement. "Anyone could walk in on us. Wouldn't want that now, would we?"

"I just wanted a small kiss." He said in an upset voice. 

"Oh, I pity you, Ollie." He scrunched up his nose and sat down on the couch.

Oliver huffed and went up to his dorm.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618 49 5
โ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญโž โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ–โ– ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๏ฟฝ...
495 19 10
แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› ษช แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡สŸสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดก ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด€แดกแด€ส แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› สœษชแด›๊œฑ สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ ษชแด›๊œฑ แด›แด‡สŸสŸษชษดษข แดแด‡ ษช'แด ส€ษชษขสœแด› แด€ษดแด… ษช๊œฐ ษช, ษช แด€แด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด‡ษด ษชแด›๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑ...
330K 7.5K 46
๐‡๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐พ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐พ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐พ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น ๐˜„๐พ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—บ๐พ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ. ๐‡๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€...
25.1K 531 9
๐’œ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ป๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ถ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘œ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ต๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡...