Sour love [Damianya]

By sageimy

I suggest reading chapter 20 "forbidden love" of the damianya oneshot book on my profile first:) Art credits... More

Introduction
1 - take a look at the past
3 - together
4 - train
5 - company
6 - 040 & 056

2 - fathers

736 37 2
By sageimy

-

2 weeks after the two announced they were dating, damian was worried why he hasn't been lectured by his father yet. His father really doesn't care at all doesn't he? That thought went through his mind a couple of times throughout the day, the only time he seemed to forget about it is when he's spending time with the only anya forger.

When he came home from his dorm to pickup some stuff he sees his father talking at the dining table with his brother. The infamous demetrius desmond, "hey damian.." he greeted his younger brother. Damian didn't give a damn about him now, he never sees him. They don't have a bond damian has only see him a few times in his life. "Yeah hi" he says back "damian sit down with us." donovan says, more like a order. He of course complys and sits down with them. He feels like he knows whats gonna be the following topics.

"I heard you have a girlfriend, and shes a commoner i heard." demetrius outing his cute younger brother right there, Brutal. "Yeah, so?" damian answers coldly "anyhow demetrius, damian has a girlfriend and you don't." father is siding with me for a change? This day couldn't get any weirder. "damian this might sound like shocking news but you will be the new heir of the desmonds fortune." He says, oh wow this day is very very weird.

"Your brother wants to live a peaceful life and for that he will not have the desmond name anymore, he'll have your mothers surname now." His father sighs and gave demetrius a dirty look but demetrius didn't seen to give a single shit. "This is so unfair.." damian muttered "what was that son?" his father asked "why does he get to choose his life? Why aren't you being strict with him? Why only me?." damain confronted both his father and his brother "oh shut up you don't know what happens in my life you have no right to say that-" demetrius was cutted off by damian.

"yeah thats right, I don't know anything at all! You're a stranger to me demetrius and you don't know my life either, ive suffered since the day i was given the name of 'desmond' because of you everybody expected me to be perfect JUST LIKE YOU! and I had to do everything just to get 1 ounce of my own fathers attention, I know that we're all busy but you are all so cold about it.. demetrius you better be the heir or im removing the name of desmond too." damian finished his ramble but the next second he was slapped by his own father.

"You ungrateful brat!, you had a great life. The desmond name GAVE you that life, don't act like you didn't wanted it." his father yelled "I wished once in my life that i did." damian walked away knowing it wasn't use arguing with his father. "You will be the heir no matter what damian, prepare yourself!." His father yelled throughout the house, tears started falling down on damians face and wished he just could be with his girlfriend right now.

So he definitely made his wish come true.

"hel- S-SY-ON?!" anya yelled out which caught the attention of her father and mothers attention and the parents both walked to the door but was slammed shut and anya was gone, loid went to the door as quickly as he can to open it "PA WAIT ILL BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES" anya yelled through the door, she grabbed damians wrist and ran through the halls and went to the stairs and went up to the rooftop, when they got to the rooftop both of them panting.

Anya sits down at a concrete block and damian too "s-sy-on why are you here?.." she asked still panting "I just wanted to see you?.." he said "oh my god" she said then went in for a hug "whats wrong?" she asked "n-nothing.." he said "you're forgetting your girlfriend can read your mind.." she says "oh right well.." he sighs, he was about to speak but was cutted off by the sound of the rooftop door slamming "A-ANYA?!" it was loid looking for his daughter.. well..

"PA?! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!" anya yells then loid ran to her "anya you can't just ran off like tha- DESMOND?!" loid yells with his jaw on the floor. "Good afternoon, mr. Forger.." he says awkwardly asking for a handshake but loids jaw was still on the floor.. "pa.. shake his hand.." anya whispers "O-OH" loid then takes his hand but tightens his grip, anya noticed and removed their hands from eachother. "May we just go downstairs instead?.." Loid suggests, his eyes are twitching and he damn well knows whats going on. Damian knew he couldn't refuse.. oh whats gonna happen now?.

When the 3 of them returned to the apartment, yor greeted damian and he greeted her back. Loid told damian and anya to both sit at the couch then anya and damian gulped as they sit down, "I heard you two are d-dating.." loid confronts them, anya gulps once again and was about to speak but damian spoke first "y-yes mr. forger, we are dating!.. and i apologize for not asking your permission first." damian stood up and bowed, loid looks down at him with his arms crossed and yor at the corner trying to process whats going on..

"you should apologize to anyas mother instead.." loid sighs, damian quickly went to yor's corner and bowed down "Im very sorry for not getting your permission first to date your daughter!.." yor finally stood up straight "a-ah its okay! Im sure anya enjoys being with you.." yor's eyes suddenly went watery which caught loids attention and loid quickly went to her "Y-Yor! What happened?" loid hands her a handkerchief.

"ANYA IS G-GROWING UP SO F-FAST!" Yor sniffs and as loid holds her "haha.. y-yeah.." loid looked like he was about to cry aswell, anyas face looked usually as her grin face without the grin "what the hell.." she mumbled "sy-on.. want to stayover?.." anya suggests "u-uh sure.." damian would believe to enjoy his time here.. I mean what can go wrong haha?..

-

"L-LOID!" Yor calls out "what is it?" He yelled from the kitchen, he was cooking dinner early since they have a visitor and damian and anya was just at the couch watching spywars and anya keeps spoiling stuff.. "I HAVE A SUDDEN CLIENT!" yor yells and pulls out her suitcase filled with knives and such.. "Isn't it already past work hours?.." loid questions "N-NO LOID CLIENTS!" loid realized what she meant and helped her stuff and why are her knives very heavy..

anya knew what was going on, damian didn't think nothing of it since he already knew and just kept watching the spywars show as loid and yor panic cause WHAT IF OUR DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND KNEW THAT WE KILL PEOPLE?! they both thought. Well yor naturally kills people, and loid just kills when he needs too. He usually makes people faint and such.

"I did come here to tell you something" damian whispered to anya "my room?" anya pointed to her room signaling that they should talk there instead for more privacy, both of them got up and tip toed to anyas room then when they got there they slowly closed her door and locked it incase her father suddenly barges in. Anya sits down at her bed and damian sits beside her "so what is it?" she asked "Im the new heir to the desmonds fortune." he said, anyas eyes widens but realized "oh whats the big dea- WAIT FORTUNE? what about your brother?.." she asked, damian knew at some point she was gonna ask that.

"He just wants a peacefull life.." he sighed "WHAT? now isn't that abit unfair or is that just me.." she said "yeah.. it is unfair.. but atleast all dads attention will divert to me right?" he said "Y-Yeah!.. does your dad.. know about us by the way?." she asked "I don't know and I don't care.. atleast we have eachother" damians puts his hand ontop of hers, but suddenly the door.. fell down? It was her mother. "MA?!" anya stood up removing her hand from damians "ANYA THERE YOU AREEE" yor jumped and hugged her "W-WHATS WRONG?.." anya asked hugging her mother back, "I COULDN'T FIND YOUUU" yor whines "A-ANYWAYS I NEED TO GO BYE I LOVE YOU, DAMIAN TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER OR ILL K- I MEAN-" yor ran out the door as loid yells "Have a safe trip!"

Does this happen daily? Damian thought, the three eat dinner peacefully with anya munching on her food as loid and damian stare at her in disgusts. I can't believe i've kissed that mouth damian thought im not so sure damian would like her.. loid thought which anya heard and he glared daggers at her father, suddenly front door got barged in by none other than yuri briar. "SISTERRRR" He skips through the apartment calling out yor which who was not there.

"yor went to work for some major business yuri.." loid says "ehhhh? I wanted to give her some flowers" yuri says as he puts down the flowers "huh? Whos that boy?" Yuri gave him a death stare when he met damians eyes "a-ah thats anyas boyfriend.." loid says and he can't believe those words are coming out of his mouth! "B-B-B-BOYFRIEND?!" yuri quickly ran to him and looked down at him trying to recognize who he is "D-D-DAMIAN DESMOND?!" Yuri says as his jaw hits the floor "g-goodjob anya.. my niece.. shes growing up.." yuri says as he takes the handkerchief from loids hand which was offered to him and used it to wipe his tears.

"goodevening, n-nice to meet you anyas uncle.." damian says he stoods up and bows "aww you d-don't have to bow.. you know your father is a big help to our company!" He gives us finances to work at different parts of the world to capture wanted spys hehe.. which yuri still doesn't know his in law is a spy.

"Actually i need to go now this is quick visit i still need to go to work babye lotty and damian desmond and anya chan!" He says as he skips down the door and left. "Well that was weird.." damian whispers "hes a good man just abit.." loid tries to find a normal reason for that abit.. "where are you gonna sleep tonight damian?" loid asks BETTER NOT IN HER ROOM. "Can he sleep in my room pa?" anya asks, damian was about to say that he should sleep at the couch but.. "...ABSOLUTELY NO- .. okay.." Loid says in defeat

"don't worry he'll sleep at my floor not on my bed pa" she said carrying a sleeping bag to her room "May i take a shower mr. forger?" he asks "o-ofcourse ill lend you some clothes" loid went to get some of his clothes then damian went to shower, anya knocked on the bathroom door and was opened by a damped haired damian with his upper body exposed and a towel wrapped around his waist

anyas eyes widens at his very.. nice abs, "I see you've been working out-" she blurted out when she realizes what she said she slapped her mouth then damian chuckled "I workout when Im bored which is everyday so this body was my award! Im glad you noticed forger" he smirked then went back into the bathroom to continue his shower

When he finished, he went to anyas room and shes at her desk and she seems to be.. studying? "Oh wow I'd never expect to see a sight" he says then kneels down beside anya to see what shes doing, anya looks to her side and she sees a damped haired damian and he smells nice too.. he wore a white tshirt and some gray sweatpants, "oh you can take my sit-" damian refused "Ill just kneel, my upper body is tall enough to see what you're doing anyways" he says

Anya shifts uncomfortably since somebody is seeing her study.. "its peculiar not peaculiar" he says then anya made a 'hmph' sound and erased what she wrote to fix the spelling, she was writing an essay for her history class, It was about presidents of their country and it needed to be atleast 700 words and you had to count it manually. Gosh its torture really.

"You have to put commas and periods too anya" he says "chill out this is only a draft.." she sighs, loid opens up her door and sees them "damian please don't waste your energy on her.." loid sighed "its fine mr. forger, I waste my energy on her everyday at school anyways." He says, loid chuckled at what he said and he could say that was true since he stalks his daughter at school everyday when hes not busy.

When loid left the room, "when we all turn 18 we're gonna graduate" she says, damian was caught abit off guard of the sudden saying "yep" he says "id finally be a fulltime spy!" she smiled as she daydreams, damian wasn't looking forward for the life he'll have after eden, atleast he'll have anya now. "Should we get married?" now anya was definitely caught off guard when he said that. "d-don't say things like that! We've only been dating for 2 weeks.." anyas face turned red at the sudden idea of marriage.

"But we've known eachother since we were six come on" damian gave her the puppy eyes which anya starred at "STOP YOU'RE TOO CUTE" she says as she pinches both of his cheeks, anya yawns and set her notebooks and pen aside then turned to damian "may we sleep?" She said damian nodded and he got up, they both layed down on their respective spaces and both said goodnight.

At the first five minutes they were still wide awake. At the next five minutes, anya yawns loudly which ofcourse damian noticed "can't sleep?" he chuckled "haha yeah.." she said, damian got up and took his pillow with him and layed down on anyas bed "yeah lets sleep now" he says, anya starred at him but closed her eyes the moment he closed his, they both drifted off to sleep since their warmth was comfortable enough for them to sleep in.

-

This was a filler chapter since yk im so excited to get this book into the main age storyline and like the whole- oops i was abt to spoil shit my bad🤭

Please vote so i can make u guys feel more lonely😇😇😇

Word count:2494 (SLAYYYY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.1K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 18.9K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
275K 6.6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
741K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.