A Pillar's quirk [KNY x BNHA]

Por Il0vEcOoKiE

(Y/n) (L/n) died in the last of arc of the KNY manga and she thought everything would end there for her. But... Más

A/n
(Y/n) Quirk suggestions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Quirk Poll
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/n, will update in a week
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
(Y/n) VS Mirio animation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: RE-EDITED
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
I finally remembered my password.
Chapter 30
Chapter 32 - End.
Thank you for Reading!

Chapter 31

3K 142 69
Por Il0vEcOoKiE

K, let us continue ahshahxhhajd.

WARNINGS!!!
- PTSD
- possible implies and references of torture and death in future chapters.

(Y/n): I've met a lot of pricks in my life but you, Shigaraki, are a fucking cactus.

____

Mirio was her top priority right now.

(Y/n) sprinted down another hallway and hopped up, slamming her feet into a villain's face and ignored the grunt of pain when the nose broke as she quickly rushed onto the wall and ran along the side before ducking back down.

She placed both hands on her katana, bringing it up along with its sheath and slammed it against the next person's elbow before stretching out her legs to deflect another another attack.

The men grunted, quirks activated as (Y/n) whirled around and slammed her kicks in, shoving her katana back to block another men.

What she didn't expect was herself slowing down physically, the heart within her slowing down it's pumping and she immediately sprang back.

Her blood vessels were moving slower then before, her iris's sharpened into what she hated back then as it was the sign of a demon and her heart resumed to its normal beat.

She raised her sword and the person stepped out from within the shadows.

(Y/n) raised an eyebrow at the deformed figure and let out a dry laugh.

"Oh wow seriously? Did you steal from Shigaraki to make yourself look like this?" (Y/n) taunted as the person before her snarled.

A fucking demon.

She immediately flung up her katana, deflecting another attack and metal sparks flew up as she immediately jumped away, flipping through another following up attack and unsheathed her katana.

"Breath of Water." she whispered and her stance whirled into the second form as the water wheel tore through the former human's body.

Ah, so this was why Nighteye sent her forward.

She leaned back, her katana quickly slashing forward and the familiar action of decapitation disappeared as quick as if appeared.

(Y/n) leaned back, tipping her head and she hummed.

It was probably Twice.

Another snarl echoed and the crunch on human body upon their former co-workers echoed through the deformed tunnel.

Well....

Demon hunting time again she supposed.
.
.
.
(Y/n) cracked her neck and sheathed her sword.

The distingerating pile of bodies left behind as she quickly rushed forward.

Darn Mirio and he quirk to rush through easily but...

(Y/n) purses her lips and eyed the walls.

Okay then, why not bust the walls? If she's going out with a bang might as well do it flamboyantly.

~~~

Eri whimpered at the sudden warm body holding her protectively and she looked up at the blonde hair hero.

"Why...?" She whispered, cold sweat forming and her hands felt clammy all of a sudden.

"You gotta stay away please!" She hicced and clutched onto him harder as if to mimic shaking, "he's gonna kill you!"

Mirio stared at Chisaki, thinking for his next few moves before his frown deepens. "... I can't let you down again so."

He shifted stance, ready to leap forward and barge through.

"Don't worry! I'll be your hero!"

(Y/n) who was listening to this about three walls away paused, pondered and began planning when she'll enter flamboyantly.

She zoned out hard enough just to hear Mirio shouting at Chisaki about own daughter and she snapped out.

Whoops, (Y/n) immediately kicked down the next wall and stared at the two henchmen that stared back at her before looking down at the wall.

It was pure comedy moment but (Y/n) immediately shifted to the side and right hooked their face before kicking another in the gut.

She picked up the bodies... And dragged them.

"...that's what I told you."

(Y/n) paused at the last wall and praised her memory skills for the manga.

"I don't have children."

She kicked the wall down, a large slam down and the dust rose from the crumbled cement. It startled both the three people in the dim hallway and (Y/n) blinked.

She smiled and raised the hand holding the two unconscious henchmen to give them a wave.

"Yo."

Chisaki gritted his teeth.

"I have had enough," He seethed, and the ground rumbled. "Of you filthy pests."

(Y/n) immediately raced forward, tossing the two henchmen aside along with her katana and slammed her foot down onto the crumbling floor below her.

Mario's shout was ignored as Chisaki raised his hand, ground spikes forming, restored into deadly weapons while (Y/n) immediately leaped up in the air.

She immediately weaves her way through the blocks, the destruction of cement rushed towards her like waves as she leaped across the room.

A shield was raised and (Y/n) immediately slammed her foot down, a spike rushing towards her the moment the wall went down and she shifted left to minimise the damage.

The cement tore through her right side of her head and her demon regeneration immediately began to work.

Her left limbs twitch and when it crushed down the next pillar, her entire right side was healed.

"Annoying." Chisaki remarked and before (Y/n) can destroy the next block, his hand rushed through some destroyed pillars that just rebuilded and placed his hand on her.

"Now die."

(Y/n) coughed out blood, her entire body practically crumbling as the blood rain down like whirlpools and her body twisted and popped.

She skidded back and not even half a minute later her body was healed and working back normally.

Chisaki stared.

He scowled and even turned towards her katana, ready to crush it as she clearly kicked it out of the way to avoid it before destructed.

Mirio who was taking advantages of the holes in the wall to try and sneak out (Chisaki the little shit remodeled the entire room with thick ass walls)-
Immediately placed Eri gently hidden and ran towards her sword.

He grabbed it and his body slid through the floor the moment Chisaki's hand reached for where the katana originally was.

"I hate you." He seethed and Mirio immediately popped up at the other side.

"THE FEELING'S MUTUAL!"

(Y/n) immediately kicked Chisaki's head from behind, hard enough to make him stumble before he slumped down unconscious.

She fumbled through his clothes and immediately took out the bullets and grinned.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

Eri sobbed and clutched onto Mirio in disbelief.

(Y/n) hummed. Slightly concerned.

(Y/n) Takahashi and (Y/n) (L/n)'s plan should've worked.

So why the hell did she defeat them so easily?

She scrunched up her nose and immediately began ticking things off.

Chrono'a by the corner unconscious.
Mirio didn't lose his quirk.
Night-eye didn't die.
Chisaki was defeated too easily.

...oh.

(Y/n) instantly realised her mistake.

Chisaki was defeated to easily, Overhaul, one of the top dangerous villains, was defeated easily.

Then how the hell did she beat All for One with so much trouble?

(Y/n) stared off into space as Midoryia and Dad-zawa arrived before the answer came to her.

She was human before All for One.

She's a demon after All for One event and that's why she defeated Chisaki so easily.

She could've been dead many times over and her katana would've been broken before even taking him down.

That's why it was easy.

(Y/n) slammed her hand against her face and wailed, ignoring the startled and concerned expressions of her father and classmate.

IT WAS SHE HERSELF THAT RUINED THE PLAN-

SHE WAS DEMON-

GOD DAMN IT-
.
.
.

Takahashi

What do you mean you fucked up the plan, it was perfect.

(Y/n)

Bro, bro, I'm a demon, I can't die, I defesged himtooeaiskg I canf -

Takahashi

That, is atrocious spelling.

I think we over-estimated how strong they are. I forgot they aren't All for One.

(Y/n)

Fuw U I can't type however I want.

So now what do we do???

Takahashi

We live, we love, we lie.

(Y/n)

Die.

- End of chapter.

Disappearing for another 4 months be like: Ciao

Imagine if my old readers are still reading this, the absolute shock.

Not beta read we fail to do like (Y/n)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

627K 22.6K 22
Nezuko thought it was over for her; sunlight began to touch her, burning and peeling off her delicate skin. She thought that was it. She's going to d...
55 7 8
Habromania (N.) the delusion of happiness ~~~~~~~~~~~ A story of a girl who fell and woke up somewhere unfamiliar, somewhere that she has only seen...
2.9K 65 18
Y/N L/N (now Aizawa) lost her biological parents at the age of 5. Now in Japan and the successor of a Pro Hero, Y/N has to face difficult challenges...
55.2K 1.4K 114
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...