✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁

293 10 1
By Roxysimp4u

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

What have I done... Sure, I lied to them but I failed them a long time ago by not telling them why I look the briefcase. I can't fix my friendship with them now but I can take back my freedom from...

Him.

We ran back towards the Monastery as Zane helps Skylor freeze Nya. Lloyd had the staff in his hands as I had the briefcase in my hands.

Kai: "Sorry we're late!"

Aspheera: "I see you have something of mine."

Lloyd was about to give the staff to Aspheera until he stops in his tracks and looks at the staff.

Aspheera: "Unless you've changed your mind, about saving your friend?"

Lloyd walks towards Aspheera as he gives the staff to her.

Lloyd: "No. We had a deal."

Aspheera had a grin on her face as she threw the tea cup to the side and grabs the staff from Lloyd.

Aspheera: "Finally."

Lloyd took a step back as Aspheera got ready to take the powers of Nya... Or so we thought. Aspheera points her staff at Nya until she looked at us with as evil grin. She suddenly points the staff towards us.

Aspheera: "Revenge, revenge!"

She shot at us as we all dodged in time and started to hide away from her.

Aspheera: "This is the revenge I deserve! Revenge! Because of all of you, my cunning has been wasted on stupid origami!"

She fires at where I'm hiding as I move to the side.

Aspheera: "And because of you! I got locked up because of your stupid friends!"

She suddenly fires at me as I used the briefcase to block the attack. She continues to fire at us as I tried to hide away from her until the alarms activated. We looked at the screen as we saw that the police were here.

Aspheera: "You betrayed me... Again?!"

Master Wu: "What? No, I swear I didn't!"

Kai: "They're not after you! They're after us."

Master Wu: "Why are they after you? You said you could get the staff without being spotted!"

Kai: "Well, there were complications."

Master Wu: "Like what?"

Kai: "Does it matter? The point is, we're all..."

Zane: "Kai said my name aloud, thereby revealing our identities."

Master Wu sighs in disappointment as I hit Kai in the back of the head with the briefcase. Master Wu noticed the briefcase.

Master Wu: "A... Briefcase? Where did you get that?"

(Y/n): "I stole it... Sorry but I needed it for something!"

Master Wu: "And what's that?"

(Y/n): "Something I haven't told anyone about since I was 14..."

Aspheera: "You dolts! You fools! You lead them back here and now we'll all go to prison!"

Lloyd: "Maybe not. There's a secret tunnel out of this Monastery that only we know about."

Aspheera: "Where? Show me!"

(Y/n): "Not until you save her!"

I pointed to Nya as I threatened Aspheera.

(Y/n): "You don't wanna go to prison again... Do you?"

Aspheera: "Fine! Brace yourself, Water Ninja."

Aspheera started to take away Nya's powers as it was working... We were going to have Nya back in our lives!

Master Wu: "It's working!"

Suddenly, we heard the elevator ding as the elevator doors open to show those mother f*cking ugly *ss looking New Ninja. How the f*ck did they get in the elevator?!

Kai: "Did someone forget to close the secret entrance?"

Jay: "You were the last one in!"

Kai: "Oh, sure, let's blame Kai for everything! Great. That's awesome."

The New Ninja stood in front of us as I held the briefcase close to me. Once the New Ninja said their long *ss intro, Lloyd stood in front of us.

Lloyd: "Blah, blah, blah. You're the New Ninja. We get it. Pro tip, you need a shorter catchphrase. We got ours down to three syllables."

Teal Ninja: "I have no ideas what you going on here, and I don't wanna know! You broke the law!"

Teal ninja broke his sword in half and I think he was stupid to do that.

Teal Ninja: "And we're here to uh-break... Un-break... Sword!"

Orange Ninja gives one of her swords to Teal Ninja because he was a f*cking dumb*ss for breaking his own sword.

Teal Ninja: "Un-break it!"

Cole: "Un-break it?"

Teal Ninja: "You know, to fix it? Make sure you don't break it again. Wrap it in a bandage maybe-"

(Y/n): "Even if you do that, where will it get you?"

I stood in front of Lloyd as I held the briefcase in my hands.

(Y/n): "It will still be broken if you try to do anything to fix it!"

Teal Ninja: "And how did you know that?"

(Y/n): "Hm... Let's see... I was only 13 when I broke the law by accidently set off illegal explosions so... Yeah."

Lloyd: "You what?!"

Teal Ninja: "Whatever. Get 'em!"

The New Ninja started to attack as they sprinted towards us.

Lloyd: "We gotta hold them off until Nya's safe!"

We all started to fight back as we didn't have weapons but I did. I couldn't pull it out now since I have a briefcase in my hands. I blocked their attacks as I used the briefcase to protect myself from their attacks. I kept my distance form Aspheera as we keep distracting the New Ninja until... We felt a giant power wave as it pushed us away.

Few moments later... I was the first to wake up as I saw everyone else on the ground unconscious as well as Nya. She was back to normal. I was happy but I knew I didn't have time as I grabbed the briefcase. I hid somewhere in the base as I unlocked the briefcase to look what was inside it until... I gasp in horror on what I saw...

"Liam... That sick bastard is still alive..."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Everyone else started to wake up as they groaned in pain. Jay ran up to Nya as he holds her in his arms.

Jay: "Nya."

She groans as she holds his hand while getting close to him. Jay smiles as he realizes that their plan worked. Kai ran up next to Jay and Nya as he was happy that he got his sister back.

Jay: "It worked! It worked!"

Lloyd got up as he quickly ran up towards Aspheera to bring her out of the place. He helps her up as Aspheera was confused as she groans in pain.

Aspheera: "What are you doing?"

Lloyd: "Keeping my word!"

He brought Aspheera to the secret exit as the elevator opened. Aspheera enters the elevator as Lloyd explains everything.

Lloyd: "At the bottom, you'll see a narrow tunnel. Follow it and you'll be out in ten minutes."

Aspheera: "You're actually keeping your word? Will wonders never cease?"

Lloyd: "Don't push it, Aspheera."

The elevator doors close as Aspheera left the base. Lloyd went back to the others as he surrendered himself to the New Ninja. They put him in handcuffs.

Teal Ninja: "By the power of Mayor Trustable, I hereby place all of you former old new new Ninja under arrest. And don't worry, we'll find your accomplice Aspheera soon enough."

Pink Ninja: "I hope it was with it, criminal!"

Lloyd looks at Nya who was being taking care of by Master Wu, Pixal, and Skylor. He smiles.

Lloyd: "It was."

Orange Ninja: "Wait... Didn't the mayor say that there were 6 of them? There's only five of them!"

Teal Ninja: "Oh yeah... That other girl. Where is she?"

(Y/n): "I'm right here..."

(Y/n) walked out of the shadows as she seemed upset. Her hair was messed up as she had her hair down.

Teal Ninja: "Good. Now surrender yourself and-"

(Y/n): "I'm not going anywhere..."

Cole: "What did you say?"

(Y/n): "I said I'm not going anywhere! I'm not surrendering myself until I know the truth!"

She seems furious. She didn't have the briefcase with her anymore... Something was wrong about her...

Teal Ninja: "Surrender yourself now or else!"

(Y/n): "Or else what? Take me by force? I dare you!"

Teal Ninja: "Get her!"

The New Ninja seemed to get ready to fight her. She pulls out her two katanas as she spun them around in circles. The New Ninja started to attack her as she started to use her weapons to protect herself.

Lloyd: "What are you doing?!"

(Y/n): "I'm stalling them until he arrives!"

Jay: "Who's he?"

She didn't have time to explain as she continues to battle the New Ninja. The Pink Ninja tries to hit her with her hammer but was blocked as (Y/n) used her katanas to the reflect it. She started to use Spinjitzu as she held her katanas in her hands, making her dangerous to approach. All the New Ninja backed away as they didn't want to get hit.

She stopped as the Yellow Ninja was going to electrocute (Y/n) to keep her down but she moved in time to dodge it. (Y/n) jumps in the air as the Orange Ninja and Teal Ninja were going to strike from above. (Y/n) does a barrel roll in mid air as the Teal Ninja and Orange Ninja hit each other in the face. They fell to the floor as (Y/n) started to attack the other New Ninja as Fuschia Ninja started to fight her on.

Cole: "Sis! Just give up!"

(Y/n): "I can't! I just need one more..."

The sound of a beep was heard as (Y/n)'s bike was set to auto drive. It started to head off as (Y/n) pushed Fuschia Ninja to the side as she smiled.

(Y/n): "Yes! It worked! It actually-!"

She suddenly was interrupted when she got tased. She fell to the ground as a man that looked like he was in his late 30's approached her.

???: "Sorry but... This is the end, Opal..."

(Y/n) looks up to the guy as she realizes who it was... The man grabbed her by her hair and made her look up to him.

???: "Where is the briefcase...?"

(Y/n): "I don't have it anymore, b*tch..."

She chuckles until the man kicks her in the stomach as she grunts. The man was skeptical about what she said. He snaps his fingers as the New Ninja surrounds them.

???: "Two of you will go find that briefcase... I want it found and given to the mayor. The rest of you, take the ninja to the police station. That's an order."

The New Ninja nob as Fuschia Ninja and Orange Ninja went to look for the briefcase. The rest went to take the ninja away as Yellow Ninja and Pink Ninja picked up (Y/n) by the arms as they took her away.

Teal Ninja: "Radio Ninjago police and tell them we have the Ninja in custody."

(Y/n) looked back at the man as she screamed out to him.

(Y/n): "You think you won?! This is only the beginning of your fall! You'll never find the briefcase! You hear me?!"

"I WILL BRING JUSTICE TO JACE! YOU'RE A F*CKING MURDER, LIAM!"

The elevator doors close in (Y/n)'s face as the man laughs.

James: "Liam is dead, sweetheart... It's James."

The elevator went up as (Y/n) was pissed off. She clutches her fists as she was really mad... More than ever. They were taken to the helicopter as they were thrown in. (Y/n) didn't even take a seat as she sat down on the floor.

Cole: "So, this is happening."

Jay: "Yeah, but we did it. Nya is home."

The helicopter started to move as they headed to the police station. The others were still confused on what (Y/n) said to the man.

Lloyd: "(Y/n)... Why did you attack them?"

(Y/n): "I needed some time to... To get that briefcase to the police station... It has a m*rder weapon inside that was from a long time ago."

Cole: "How do you know about it?"

(Y/n): "Because I was there when it happened... They framed me and now..."

"Liam is back and is trying to get rid of me... And I'll make sure he won't get rid of me that easily..."

The Trial of (Y/n) and Liam begins again...

(A/n- I've been planning this for a long time and it's connected to Jace. I hope you guys remember who Jace was since he was included in the last book. The next chapter will have something connected to m*rder so... If you're uncomfortable with death and all, you can skip it once it's out.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 155 30
This is the original version of my most successful book; Reuploaded. I originally unpublished it for the rewriting process and moved this version to...
75.2K 2.1K 27
Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back angrily. He didnt reply. "Just fucking an...
8.3K 186 27
⚠ TW - implied violence / torture - mentioned self-harm - contains swear / blasphemies - blood - depression ⚠ ❝ Nya has become part of the sea, merg...
1.2K 51 30
*Has Been Edited* There was once a hidden kingdom ruled by a King, Queen and a prince. Like always, the kingdom was attacked by unknown enemies. Thi...