✿The Return of Jadeite's Sist...

By Roxysimp4u

(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bi... More

✿Plot and (Y/n)'s looks✿
✿Prologue✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 2: Once a Ninja, Never a Star。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 3: The Reunion✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 4: The Shape of Nya∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 5: A Mayor Problem♪
☆Chapter 6: Public Enemy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 6?☆
❁Chapter 7: A Painful Promise❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 8: The Lies We Tell*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 9: Trial of Jace and Liam†
๑Chapter 10: Ninjago City vs Ninja๑
✯Chapter 11: Kryptarium Prison Blues✯
◍Chapter 12: Blood on the tombstone◍
㉨Chapter 13: The Fifth Villain㉨
ミChapter 14: The Council of the Crystal Kingミ
☉⁠Chapter 15: Burning Search☉⁠
✿Chapter 16: The Spider's Design✿
。⁠*゚⁠+Chapter 17: Granddaughter of Stars。⁠*゚⁠+
✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧
∘˚˳°Chapter 19: The Coming of the King∘˚˳°
♪Chapter 20: Return to Primeval's Eye♪
☆Chapter 21: Sister of Chaos☆
❁Chapter 22: Christofern❁
*⁠.⁠✧Chapter 23: Brave but Foolish*⁠.⁠✧
†Chapter 24: Two Stars, One Warrior†
๑ Chapter 25: A War Between Family๑
✯Chapter 26: One Eye for Another✯
◍Chapter 27: An Issue of Trust◍
㉨Chapter 28: The Fall㉨
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 1ミ
ミChapter 29: The ForbiddenミPart 2ミ
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 1☉
☉⁠Chapter 30: The Rise☉Part 2☉
✿Ending: A Curse to Pass on✿

✿Chapter 1: Farewell The Sea✿

384 18 4
By Roxysimp4u

∘˚˳°2nd person∘˚˳°

"Ninjago City..."

"It's been so long since I've been there..."

"I haven't been there for a year..."

"Because Nya is gone and now I'm alone..."

"I've lost everything..."

"Nobody has heard from one of us anymore..."

"Not even me..."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Everything has fallen apart. The ninja haven't been seen after a year after what happened with Nya and so... They have been replaced. Cole and Zane were fixing the vehicles in the base as they were watching the news.

Gale: "This was the scene last night, where a Vengestone smuggling operation was thwarted by a group of heroes calling themselves the 'New Ninja'."

Cole looks at the computer with a surprised look.

Cole: "What?"

Gale: "The newly elected mayor, Ulysses Norville Trustable, issued this statement earlier today."

Trustable: "It's been a year since anyone's even seen the ninja. Even the Ex-princess. And frankly, whenever they do show up, they cause millions in property damage. So I say it's about time we had some new heroes. Maybe these guys will be less destructive."

Cole turns off the computer as he was angry at what he just heard about them.

Cole: "Less destructive? Can you believe what the mayor said?"

Zane: "Yes. And he is right. The odds that the New Ninja exceed our capacity for property damage is highly unlikely."

Cole: "How can you say that so calmly?"

Zane opens his chest to show his energy core.

(A/n- I'll call it energy core for now.)

Zane: "I deactivated my emotion meter."

Cole: "You did? What for?"

Zane: "After Nya's disappearance, I found my productivity decreasing. This was due to an unwanted emotional reaction: grief. By switching my emotion meter off, I improved productivity 230%."

Cole: "Turning yourself into an emotionless drone isn't the solution!"

Cole throws the controller away as he walks away. It wasn't the same after (Y/n) disappeared without any trace of her. Cole went to Master Wu's room as he saw that there were many scrolls around the room.

Cole: "Uh... Master Wu?"

He walks around the room to find Master Wu on the ground as he was looking at a scroll.

Master Wu: "Darn it! I thought perhaps there would be some clue to bring Nya back in the Scrolls of Quanish The Elder, but Quanish was a fool."

Cole: "If there was an answer here, you would've found it already. You've read these scrolls a dozen times."

Master Wu: "I should have gone with Misako to the Library at Domu. They have a larger collection."

Cole: "Master Wu, I think we need to get the team together. I've got a bad feeling about this Vengestone stuff."

Master Wu: "Vengestone? What Vengestone?"

Cole: "Last night they busted another Vengestone shipment. And we still don't know who's behind it."

Master Wu: "Hm... That is worrisome. Vengestone's only practical purpose is to negate elemental power."

Cole: "Exactly. Anyone who's collecting Vengestone has to be up to no good."

Master Wu: "You have a point. Perhaps we should get the team together."

He grabs his staff as it has dust on it.

Cole: "But... How are we going to find (Y/n)?"

Master Wu: "I'll get Pixal to search all around Ninjago. Go find the others."

Cole nobs as he left. He took Zane with him as they went on to go get everyone back. The first one to get back was Kai. He got his own Monastery as he trained young kids. Cole slides the door open as he and Zane saw how Kai was training the kids.

Kai: "First position, go! Second position, go!"

The kids did as he asked. Kai then took out a cut board of Kalmaar from out of nowhere.

Kai: "Greet your opponent!"

All of the kids started to head towards the cut board as they broke it into pieces. Damn. Those kids don't let anyone have mercy. Cole was shocked at what the kids did to the cut board.

Cole: "Holy cow!"

Zane: That seems excessive."

Kai: "Nice. Remember, kids, in a real fight, we don't 'Greet our opponents.' What's the best defense?"

Children: "To obliterate your enemy before they see you coming!"

Kai: "Exactly. Class dismissed. See you next week."

The children ran out of the room as Cole and Zane waited for all of the kids to leave until it was now Kai alone with them.

Cole: "What are you teaching these kids, Kai!?"

Zane: "I do not recall Master Wu teaching us to, 'Obliterate your enemy before they see you coming'."

Kai: "I'm preparing these kids for the real world. There's bad guys out there, and they don't play fair. Or do I have to remind you what happened to Nya?"

Kai threw the part of the cut board towards Cole as it was the face of Kalmaar.

Cole: "The sea thing. Even Benthomaar has given up hope to find her. He sent a message that he's returned to rule Merlopia. Good for him I guess."

Kai: "Now what's up? I got a kindergarten class in a half-hour, And they're like a pack of ravenous wolves. I gotta prepare mentally."

Kai started to rub his head as he knew it was not going to be easy to train the kindergarten kids.

Zane: "We are assembling the team to look into a Vengestone smuggling operation."

Kai: "Oh, no. I'm not being in the team with her! Not after what she has done! And where is she anyway? Shouldn't she be with you?"

Cole looks away and didn't want to talk about it. Zane was about to tell Kai but Cole stops him.

Cole: "Don't tell him the truth. Wait until we gather everyone."

Zane nobs as Cole then told a lie.

Cole: "She has somethings to take care of... We could use your help. Unless you'd rather deal with the wolf-pack."

Once Kai heard that, he grabbed his bag and ran towards the door.

Kai: "Let's go."

The next person to find was Lloyd. He was cleaning the windows of a building as he works. He goes down a window as he continues to work until Kai, Cole and Zane open the window to talk with Lloyd.

Cole: "Hey, buddy! How's it going?"

Lloyd: "Cole? Kai? What are you doing here?"

Kai: "We're getting the team together to look into this Vengestone thing."

Zane: "We could use your help."

Lloyd: "Sorry. I've got a lot of windows to do. I appreciate the visit, but I really gotta get back to work. By the way, how is (Y/n)? Is she doing alright after what happened?"

Cole: "Uh... Yeah. She's just taking care of something right now."

Lloyd: "Oh. Then, tell her I said hi."

Lloyd goes down as the others go down to the next widow to catch up with him.

Kai: "Lloyd, come on, buddy! You gotta snap out of it."

Cole: "Yeah, whatever happened to 'Ninja never qui-"

Lloyd: "Don't you say it! Just don't! I don't wanna hear that! I'm... I'm done, okay? I can't be responsible for anyone ever again. I just do windows now."

Lloyd goes down as Cole's eyes widen when he realizes something. It's like... Lloyd was like (Y/n) when she snapped like that in the argument. It was a year after what happened...

•|Flashback|•

More tears started to fall down from her eyes as she struggled to speak. She wipes her tears away while she looks down at her hands.

(Y/n): "You know what? I'm done."

Lloyd: "What?"

(Y/n): "You heard me. I'm done. Done with these problems. Done with losing people. Done with finding out about my family. And I'm done... BEING A F*CKING NINJA!"

•|Present time|•

It was like a loop started from her...

Kai: "What now?"

Cole: "Give him some time. Maybe we'll have better luck with Jay."

They both left with Zane. Lloyd continues to clean the windows below him until he looks through the window.

Gale: "Plans are underway for a candle-light vigil to mark the sacrifice of Nya, the Elemental Master of Water, who saved Ninjago City exactly one year ago today. How many will turn out in her honor? City Officials are unsure, but this reporter, for one, will be there."

Lloyd thinks about what the other ninja said as he looks out to the city. He has chosen his decision as he heads down. Gale continues to speak with other news.

Gale: "In other news... Lately, there's been some unknown sounds coming from the south coast of Ninjago. Researchers are still trying to find out what these sounds are but we only got one thing... It could be a sign."

Meanwhile, with the others, they arrived at a lighthouse that is in the middle of the sea. It was a prison before but now it was abandoned until Jay went to stay there. Cole knocks on the door as Jay opens it. They were shocked to see Jay had a beard on his face.

Kai: "Jay? What happened to your face?"

Jay: "Time, ravages us all..."

Jay walks upstairs as the others follow from behind. They saw many paintings of Nya without a face. Some cups of water were everywhere in the place.

Kai: "Uh, Jay? Why are there half-full water glasses everywhere?"

Jay: "They're half-empty."

Cole: "Okay. But why?"

Jay: "So I can talk to Nya."

They gasp when they hear this.

Jay: "Nya became one with the ocean, remember? Which means she's connected to all water everywhere. Which means part of Nya is inside that water glass. And that one. And that one. And that one, and..."

Kai: "Okay. Okay, okay, we get it."

Jay walks up to one of the cups of water as he picks it up..

Jay: "Nya, the guys are here. What? Oh, okay, I'll tell them. She says 'Hi'."

Cole looks at the others as they also seem to be confused. Jay seems to have lost himself after what happened with Nya.

Cole: "Would you excuse us for a second, Jay?"

Cole, Zane, and Kai turned around as they talked alone with each other while whispering so Jay couldn't hear them.

Cole: "What's wrong with him?"

Kai: "I think the cheese slid off Jay's cracker! What do we do?"

Zane: "I will attempt to reason with him."

They turned back towards Jay.

Zane: "Jay... Nya merged with the sea. Those cups are filled with tap water. Thus, they cannot be connected to Nya. Your grief is impairing your judgement. You should return to the Monastery."

Jay: "No thanks."

Kai: "So much for reason."

Cole thinks for a bit until he speaks to Jay.

Cole: "Jay, the people of Ninjago need us. Somewhere out there, right now, a villain is plotting something with a ton of Vengestone, and we gotta stop 'em! What'dya say?"

Jay: "No thanks."

Kai: "Way to go, Cole."

Jay: "I'm not going anywhere. Everyone else might have forgotten Nya, but not me."

Kai: "Nobody forgot her, Jay."

Jay: "Yes, they did! It's only been a year since Nya disappeared, and it's like nobody cares anymore. Heck, maybe even (Y/n) forgot about her! They just moved on with their lives! But Nya's still gone! And nobody even remembers!"

Cole: "Jay, we'll always remember. Even (Y/n)..."

Kai: "Nya was my sister. I'd do anything for her, but she's not here."

Zane: "Please come with us."

Jay: "I can't. I'm sorry."

Cole and Kai look saddened by the fact they couldn't convince Jay to come back home with them. They started to leave until Cole saw something outside as he speaks out.

Cole: "Jay, you gotta see this!"

Kai: "It's amazing!"

Jay: "What is it?"

They all headed outside to see many lanterns flowing up and down the sea as they float around. It was amazing as Jay picks up one of the lanterns. They smile at the view until someone familiar speaks out.

Lloyd: "It's beautiful... Maybe even (Y/n) would love it if she was here."

Cole: "You came."

Kai: "What changed your mind?"

Lloyd: "Nya wouldn't want us to quit. If she saw us like this, she'd kick our butts and tell us to get back to work."

Jay thinks about it as he pulls his beard off his face. That really hurts for him as he yelps in pain and throws the beard to the side.

Jay: "Ow! That hurt."

They all put their hands together in the middle as they knew who were they doing this for...

Lloyd: "So, what do you say? For Nya?"

All: "For Nya!"

They all headed back to the Monastery. The lanterns flow around the sea as they also travel around the rivers too. Some people from a village puts their own lantern to the rivers too as they looked them go. A girl with (H/c) puts her lantern in the river as it float away. She fires to the sky as her powers acted like a firework.

Tears ran down her face as she smiles out to the sea...

"Nya... Thank you..."

•|Timeskip|•

The Ninja arrived back at the Monastery as they saw it was a mess. They all headed inside as they went down to the base where Master Wu and Pixal were looking for answers.

Cole: "Did you guys found anything?"

Master Wu: "I'm afraid not much..."

Lloyd: "What's going on?"

Pixal: "You haven't told them, have you Cole?"

Cole sighs in defeat as he shook his head.

Jay: "Told us what?"

Cole: "That she's gone..."

Kai: "Who?"

Cole: "(Y/n)... I'm not even sure where she is..."

Lloyd: "Wait... What do you mean you don't know where she is?"

Cole: "(Y/n). She... She banished without us telling where she went. She never came back..."

They couldn't believe it. (Y/n) disappeared without any trace or explanation on where she went. Lloyd was in disbelief... His girlfriend was missing and nobody didn't even know where she is.

Pixal: "I've already started to track her last known location... Don't worry. We will find her soon."

Cole pats Lloyd's back as he comforts him.

Cole: "I'm sorry I didn't tell you this earlier but we will find her... Soon."

On the computer, Pixal was still searching on where (Y/n) could be as many articles were pulled up on the screen. Even parts of Ninjago... Only one person remains as well as one more question...

Where...

Is...

(Y/n)...?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.6K 314 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...
43.5K 1.2K 29
all she longed for was to be was part of the team. she deserved it, because she was an elemental master at the most highest skill. but why was it ha...
7.8K 358 29
It's been almost a year since Nya left the team and merged with the sea. Ever since then Kai and Jay have not been the same. None of the ninjas have...
19.4K 493 12
(I only own the plot none of the Ninjago characters and this is basically a AU) Cole is the alpha of his pack and has lived in luxury his whole life...