(Rosario vampire x Male Reade...

By mariohiginio

A Neko a human a vampire and tons of other monsters! (I came a cross a story like this and was like, "You kno... More

Bio
(Chapter 1) A Neko and Vampire
(chapter 2) Neko and succubus
(chapter 3) A neko and witch
(chapter 4) A Neko and pervert stalkers
(chapter 5) A neko vampire and mermaids
(Chapter 6) A neko and pervert werewolf
(chapter 7) A neko and a snow woman
(Chapter 8) A neko confesses
(Chapter 9) witch hill
(Chapter 10) Battle of witch hill
(Chapter 12) Y/n vs Security Committee
Epilogue
Talks

(Chapter 11) A Neko dosen't like spiders

1.7K 25 0
By mariohiginio

Y/n POV

It was the start of second term and unlike Tsukune who couldn't decide if he should be happy or sad about it I only thought that it went by so fast and that how much time we would have left of our school year not counting the different types of monsters we might face up ahead.

Nevertheless other then that I didn't pay the thought much after this.

Moka: Y/n.

I turn to moka taking out a candy.

Y/n: yeah.

Moka: When we traveled to the human world you didn't visit your mother did you?

Y/n: I guess not, the situation on witch hill had me out of commission when Ruby hit me in her crazed state.

Moka: But was it okay...?

Flashback

I learned against a building close to the passing street with vehicles and type in a number on my phone.

"Hello? Angie speaking."

The sound of the ring tone stopped with the call being picked up and a sweet voice called out. I shifted in place a little what should I say?

Y/n; Hey mom..

"Oh hi sweetie! Y/n my baby boy I should have known it was you sorry I didn't recognize your number immediately!"

Y/n: It's fine.

"You're on summer break now right? Are you going to come visit me?"

Y/n: Uh that's actually what I'm calling you for mom.

"Oh?"

Y/n: I'm back in town but unfortunately I don't have time to come and see you. Something took most of my time and...

"I forgive you sweetie as long as you're okay I don't mind"

Y/n: Yeah I'm doing okay actually.

*honk*

"Well before you leave did you make any friends y/n?"

I look over and see the bus seeing Moka Kurumu, mizore, Gin and yukari inside waving at us, looking over I see Tsukune waving back.

Y/n: Yeah I did. I have a group of friends and they're great people mom.

"I'm so glad sweetie! I thought that emotionless attitude would keep you from making any friends! I'm so glad I was wrong."

Y/n: Thanks ...have a goodnight mom I'll see you next summer break.

Wishing me a goodnight we both hang up and I slumped up against the wall. Before looking to see the bus coming mine and Tsukune's way...

Flashback end

Y/n: Her voice is as sweet as honey.

It was only then that I realized how close moka was. Putting the candy in my mouth and stuffing the wrapper away I step back.

Moka: What are you spacing out for y/n?

Y/n: Well I thought back to my mom and couldn't help but feel deflated. But I'll get to see her next summer.

Moka: Alright then.

Moka then comes close to be and wraps her arms around me before bites me sucking my blood. I rub her head while munching on my candy enjoying the flavor.

After she was done i stop eating my candy for a sec.

Y/n: You're a cool person, you know that moka?

She blushes and stutters a little.

Moka: W-what brought that up?

I shrugged.

Y/n: Just thought you should know. You're cool too inner.

<Damm straight.>

Timeskip

So it turns out that there was another newspaper club at Yokai odd thing is is that they appeared a few days after we got back to Yokai Academy. Suspicious! Right now we were in the club room with kurumu throwing a fuss. Gin frowns.

Gin: This is one where we're gonna have to lose. Nothing good comes from taking these guys on.

Kurumu: Are you nuts! Those talentless twits all they do is wear skimpy bikinis and show themselves off!

I yawn stretching.

Y/n: But you're in a maid costume.

Kurumu: Shut up y/n!

I go over to a corner and tap it with my shoe before nodding to myself before lying down and curl up.

Y/n: Jokes on you, I was going to take a nap anyway.

Gin: I'm more worried about whose behind them. That would be the security committee.

Tsukune: Security-

Moka: Committe.

Y/n: I could go for some chocolate, wait (checks pockets) ahha! I got one after all.

Gin: Well in a nutshell they're a more violent version of a disciplinary committee. They fight first and ask questions later and claim that they are keeping the peace and taking the bad guys down on campus.

Gin: Student police would have been a better name for them.

Tsukune: But...if those guys are police then why?

Moka: We haven't done anything wrong, so why us Gin?

Gin: Because the same thing that always happens, as soon as they got a taste of power they became corrupted. (Sigh) The committee is just a shame now and use force to get what ever they want. Extortion cash from other students and harassing other clubs.

Moka: It's...It's hard to believe that a group as criminal as that would be allowed to roam on campus.

Gin: As for why they're are targeting us the Newspaper club Yokai Gazette has been getting more and more popular so I'm guessing our little paper has become a thorn on their side.

Tsukune: Wait just a second! If there's a gang like that at this school isn't our job duty as the Newspaper expose them?

Yukari: Yeah you hit the nail right on the head Tsukune!

Kurumu: Exactly that's it! All we need to do is keep hammering at them with article after article!

I turn my head and see it; Gin had a frown, not just any normal one either. It was a mixture of disappointment failure and fear.

Y/n: This is going to be so troublesome.

Tsukune: Gin?

Gin slammed his hand on the Newspapers startling me half awake.

Gin: We're not going to debate this nonsense anymore! All this Newspapers are going into the incinerator and that's the end of it.

Gin starts to leave but the others try to talk to him on a last digit resort.

Tsukune: B-but Gin!

Moka: We worked so hard on those..

Kurumu: But it doesn't make any sense!

Gin: ...Do what I told you. It's an official club decision.

He leaves and silence falls over all of us. Not before kurumu smashed her fist on the table.

Kurumu: What the hell is with him!? It's like he doesn't seem to care at our time and effort put into those papers...

Y/n: No he does.

Kurumu: Huh?

I sit up and lean my back against the window spreading my legs on the open space.

Y/n: Gin is obviously afraid of something that could ruin the Newspaper club Hansen, why he wants us to destroy it before what ever force can.

I turn and look them in the eyes.

Y/n: I mean think about it. Gin weather he is a peeper or not, is still a S class monster. There's nothing that could keep a monster that high in power in it's place other then an equally or more powerful monster. And especially a Werewolf.

Tsukune: Y/n...what exactly are you saying?

Y/n: Tell me. Have either of you seen the face Gin made?

Mizore: I did. It was a face someone would wear when dealing with an impossible situation maybe.

Y/n: Yeah sort of. My guess is that Gin back then was rebellious and had our mindset kurumu and in return of that had something done to him to keep him in check until this day.

Yukari: But how could you make an estimate like that by just a simple guess?

Y/n: Call it...a disturbing hunch.

Moka eyes softened clutching her skirt and I get off of the window spot and walk up to kurumu patting her arm a little.

Y/n: Sorry it has to be like this but, let's get rid of those papers kurumu.

Timeskip

Up in a tree I watched as Tsukune and the gang burn the papers in the incinerator while I was holding one myself. I heard Moka and Yukari go and get the rest of the papers while Kurumu talked to Tsukune about passing out the Newspapers they had with them right now. Suddenly three girls snitched on them and one of them saying mistress or something like that.

A web stuck onto the Newspapers kurumu was holding and rudely snatches them away. A girl with Purple hair and eyes insults our papers while Tsukune and kurumu tries to get them back, all be it kurumu was more yelling at her to.

Keito: What did you say? Who exactly do you think you're talking to heathen!?

She throws the papers into the incinerator as they burned. She smirks.

Keito: See? I knew your paper was just trash and look how it burns.

I jump down landing in front of Tsukune and Kurumu who seemed to be surprised that I came out of nowhere. Seriously I was with you guys...

Y/n: Papers are naturally flammable. Yours would burn as well.

Kurumu makes a dash to save the burning papers but gets restraint by those girls and Tsukune gets flung on a string of web.

Keito: How about you do me a favor and throw that trash in the fire kitten?

Y/n: Let me think about it really quick, (pulls out popcical) No. I won't.

Keito: Mind repeating that?

Y/n: I. Said. No.

Keito: Tsk! Fine then.

She switches into a black uniform and spider legs come out of her. I cringe.

Y/n: Ewwwww. You build like a daddy long legs gone wrong.

She puts an arm band on *ahem* her arm.

Tsukune: What is that thing?

Y/n: Are you blind?

Keito: This is the security committee's arm band and our badge of pride. We persevere order and defend justice at this school.

Kurumu: You're justice is a bunch of BS!

Y/n: Don't care what you say. At the end of the day you're a arachnophobia gone wrong.

Keito: Oh shut up cat nobody loves you.

Y/n: I rather be lonely then look like you.

Keito flings Kurumu and the other girls onto a web before turning to me. Mizore shows up and attacks her before leaving.

Keito: You'll pay for your insults.

Y/n: Seriously your not even nightmare fuel your just a over ground arthropod.

Keito: Why you little shi-

Moka: Y/n!

I turn to moka but have my arms bound in web but stretch my hand out to the approaching moka.

Yukari: Moka you get y/n and I'll help out Tsukune and kurumu.

My hand grabs the rosary and I pull it bringing out the other Moka. She looks at me and smiles.

Inner moka: Hello there. Y/n.

Y/n: Hi.

Inner moka: Let me get that for you.

Grabbing the web she whirls me around getting rid of the web on me before throwing it away on the ground.

Kurumu gets free after inner gave her some encouraging words but keito gets angry.

Keito: You cost me my pry vampire!

She spits out web at inner moka but she grabs it easily.

Keito: You think you're good shit with that power of yours but compare to Kuya the president of the secretary committee you're just a joke!

Inner moka: And?

Keito: And I'll prove it right now!

AND it went completely horribly for keito. Inner wrapped the string around her wrist slowly pulling keito to her while she tries to stop herself from moving but couldn't. Her pleads fall on death's ears to.

Before inner kicks her to high noon I throw the stack of Newspapers I had with me at her.

Keito: Ow! What the hell?

Y/n: Were you born with you're legs like that? You came from an egg in a web huh. Do you have a bunch of siblings then? Do they look like you too? Damn, you have my pity.

Inner moka: Now piss off.

Moka kicks keito up high and kurumu kicks her into the web with her followers as they go rolling and rolling.

Bat: "Piss off" is what y/n said in chapter 2! WEEEE!

Inner moka: Anything you want to tell me y/n?

Y/n: Your eyes remind me of cherries-

Inner chomps down on my neck completely being gentle out the window.

I take it back, this hurts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 687 14
Long ago there was once a powerful dark guild which Y/n was apart of it. He had no family, no friends or anyone he is related. He was taken since he...
37.5K 799 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
21.1K 335 13
Here's a compilation of short stories revolving our favorite couple! Nene Yashiro and Amane Yugi/Hanako deserve the world, we all know it, so this bo...
257K 6.3K 34
A month has passed since (Y/n) started living with the Sakamaki brothers and her 'annoying' sister Yui. Things were peaceful for a while after the in...