𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

2K 79 313
By -curlyfriess

tw - sad gays lmafo 😍😍

Is that-

The kids? Yep.

VIOLA PULLED HER HAIR into a ponytail as she walked into the living room where Savannah and Robin sat watching Star Wars. "Hi." Viola whispered, passing the girls.

Savannah looked up at the girl. "Woah, woah, woah." She said making Viola freeze. "Why are we in a bad mood?" She asked, pausing the movie. "I'm not?" Viola lied. The eldest Lockeheart rolled her eyes. ""I'm not" My ass. I basically raised you, Viola I know when you're down." She said.

Viola sighed and walked over, sitting down next the girls. "Max hasn't talked to me in two weeks and I'm seriously worried. I don't know what to do." She explained. "Why don't you call her?" Savannah suggested. "What if she doesn't want me to call her." Viola now stood up and began to pace back and fourth. "I mean, okay. So, uhm." She looked at Robin and Savannah and stoped pacing. "I'm about to tell you guys something you promise not to tell anyone else." She pointed a finger at them both. The two nodded. "I cross my heart." Savannah put a hand to her chest.

The twin took a deep breath. "So, basically when Nancy took us to the hospital me and Max almost kissed then at the store when we were fixing El's leg we had a full on fight and didn't talk for like an hour which has never happened before besides the time she moved and then back at the mall she confessed to liking me and now I haven't heard from her in days and I know it's probably because of Billy passing but I don't know what to do anymore." She said. Savannah looked at her wide eyed, more amazed on how she said that all in one breath.

"Okay, so. Obviously you guys need to talk about somethings." Savannah nodded. "You think?" Viola began to pace again.

That's when the telephone rang. Viola jumped and walked over to it, hoping and praying it was Max. "Hello?" She said, taking a deep breath. "Hey, Viola." Oliver's voice came through. "Oh, hey Olly!" She said looking over at Savannah with disappointed eyes. "Just wanted to let you guys know I'll probably have a sleepover with the guys. Our DnD campaign is going on longer than we expected." He told the girl. Viola sighed. "Yeah, that's cool. Stay safe. If you need us to come pick you up just call."

"Will do. Bye Vee!" He said before the dial tone took over. "Bye." She whispered, putting the phone back on the wall. "Welp. I'm gonna go lay in the rode and wait for a car to just come bolting down the street." Viola said, walking towards the front door. Robin bounced up and grabbed the girls hand, leading her back to the couch. "Okay, you little miss need to calm it down." She said, pushing her down onto the couch, then taking the spot next to her.

"I can't calm down! Now when the person I've liked for years is ignoring me after we confessed our feelings to one another!" Viola yelled, leaning over and falling onto Robin's lap. "I just don't want her to hate me." Her voice cracked.

Robin looked up at Savannah with a worried look as she stroked the girls hair. "Vee. I promise you if I know one thing Max does not hate you." Savannah said, the girl sat up again. "If anything she's probably madly in love with you." Viola's tear stained cheeks went red. "You just need to talk to her." The eldest Lockeheart shrugged.

•••

TWO DAYS PASSED AND there was still no call from Max. Sure, Viola could literally walk down the street, but what if Max didn't want to talk to her when she got there?

Viola had re-arranged her whole room out of boredom. Now her bed was beside her window and her vanity and dresser were were her bed used to be. Some plants and shelves got added, the shelves being filled with pictures and nick-nacks.

Her favorite thing now was to sit at her bed and just stare outside, especially when it was raining.

That's what Viola was doing now. She was on her bed, music blasting in the background from her radio. She was snuggling herself in her favorite one of Max's jackets she had stolen.

The rain fell onto her window, she watched random drops as they slowly made their way down to the bottom of the glass pain. She sometimes watched them race with others as well.

Her eyes then averted to outside, the heavy rain beating onto the concrete road.

Viola was at peace for a second, and she loved it.

"Vee! Someones calling you." Savannah yelled. The brunette girl sighed as she pulled her eyes away from the outside and walked out of her room, turninf her radio off as she left. She then turned into the living room seeing Savannah standing there, phone out towards the brunette. "Who is it?" She asked. Savannah shrugged. "Find out yourself." She smiled handing the wired phone to the girl. "This is Viola." She said confused as Savannah walked away, a pep in her step.

"Hey, Vee." Max's voice made her freeze. "Max?" She asked. She heard the red-heads chuckle. "Yep, the one and only." Max trailed off. "Can you come over right now? I really need to talk to you." She said.

"Uh, yeah, yeah. Of course." Viola said. "I'll be there in ten."

"Okay, thank you." Max's voice said from the other side before the dial tone flooded Viola's ears. The Lockeheart girl placed the phone down and ran over to the many shoes beside the door, grabbing her shoes and putting them on. "I'll be back!" Viola yelled as she ran a hand through her hair, trying to make it a little less messy before grabbing her coat. "Enjoy yourself!" Oliver yelled back. Viola rolled her eyes before grabbing her key and leaving the house.

She flipped her hood over her head as she walked out in the rain, sprinting up the street towards the Mayfield girls home. Both excitement and nervousness cursing through her body as she got closer.

The Lockeheart girl was a house down, smiling as Max's house came into view but that smile quickly dropped when she saw Lucas walk out the door, Max behind him with a small smile.

Viola froze, tears flooding her eyes as she watched he two hug. Lucas getting off his bike and pedaling the opposite way of Viola, leaving the neighborhood.

That's when Max turned around seeing the brunette girl standing there wearing a cold look. Viola just shook her head and turned around, the rain dripping onto her as she stormed away from Max's house. "Vee! Wait!" Max called. "No, Max. You have your boyfriend. He's comforting you, it's whatever." She scoffed, continuing forwards. Max ran faster. "Viola, look at me. Listen to me!" The red-head practically begged. Viola finally whipped around, her hood falling off her head. "What, Max? What is so important?" She yelled. "I come over here to comfort you after you called me too. After you ignore me and shut me out for weeks and you're with Lucas. Are you doing this on purpose?" The Lockeheart girl asked as Max walked towards her more.

Max shook her head. "Listen to me, Viola. I like you. I've liked you since we got paired up in first grade! I've liked you since I kissed you that day after the creek. I like you so much." Max said. Viola's tense body relaxed. "Well you sure have a weird ass way of showing it." She shot back. Max sighed. "Am I wrong? We almost kissed and then literally two seconds later you were all close and smiley with Lucas. I told you I liked you and after that you ignore me for at least a month? And you're here hanging out with him? What the hell am I doing wrong Max?" Viola yelled as the rain poured down harder, both girls were now soaking wet from head to toe. Strands of drenched hair sticking to their faces.

"Nothing. You're not doing anything wrong." The two were now inches away from each other. "I'm a doofus. I've been pushing my feelings I have for you away because I didn't want people to think I was weird. I was panicking inside." Max explained, Viola's face softened. "I called Lucas over, I explained everything. My crush on you, why I couldn't get back together with him." Max took a deep breath.

"Viola," She cupped Viola's cheeks, looking her dead in the eyes. "I like you. Only you." Viola felt a tear escape her eye. "Like, I like you a lot." Max laughed as tears fell down her face too. Happy ones "I'm sorry for blowing up again." Viola croaked. "I should've let you explain, Red. I'm sorry."

Max shook her head. "I got to explain now, didn't I? That's all that matters to me." The ginger smiled, gently rubbing her thumb across Viola's freckled face.

"Can I kiss you?" Viola asked in a whisper tone. Max smiled and nodded. "Please."

The two leaned forwards, their lips connecting. Kissing in the rain was probably the best second-first kiss one could get. Sparks flew. Smiles were wore. And they felt warm even though they were drenched in cold rain.

They pulled away from each other, keeping their heads together while laughing. Viola's cheeks hurt from how big she was smiling.

"Max?" Viola whispered. "Yeah, Vee?" Max asked pulling her face away to look at Viola. "I think I believe in soulmates now."

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎ keep scrolling.

☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎ keep it going come on.

SOMEWHERE IN SUNNY CALIFORNIA, Adam and Eve Lockeheart were in their dinning room. Eve had a newspaper in front of her while Adam was pouring himself a glass of vodka. "I still can't believe they ran away like that. After all we've done for them?" Adam asked his wife.

Eve scoffed. "I'm pretty sure they got a new phone as well, I can't reach their other number anymore." She said, flipping the page in the news paper, a gasp coming from her mouth. "What is it?" Adam asked, taking a sip of the straight vodka.

Eve pointed to a news story on the paper. ""Mall fire in Hawkins, Indiana  kills more than twenty. Witnesses say they tried to stop it but couldn't."" She quoted, dragging her finger up towards the photo above it which showed multiple kids on a stretcher in front of a ambulance. "Is that-"

"The kids? Yep." Eve cut her husband off, pointing to the three familiar faces on the photo. It was Savannah, Oliver, and Viola. "And look who else." She pointed towards a familiar red-head that had her head leaned onto Viola's shoulder.

"It's them."

A/n

OH, I TOLD YOU ONCE
I CANT DO THIS AGAIN !!!!!
DO THIS AGAIN OOHHH

anyways

lol cliffhanger for the next two days cause im tired as shit. so go coo-coo bananas on me 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.2K 43
𝘼 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙫𝙖 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣," 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚, �...
4.9K 104 15
'𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹, 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗽..' '𝗶𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹..' -------- 𝗲𝗹𝗺𝗮𝘅 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼�...
2.2K 39 17
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
710 18 17
~somehow a vital connection is made~ ongoing