๐ˆ๐•๐˜

By theunwritten-

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž, ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž... More

๐Ÿฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐Ÿฎ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐จ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โฃ๏ธŽ

๐๐ข๐ง๐ž โฃ๏ธŽ

10.9K 241 22
By theunwritten-

Alice: "How long is forever?"
White Rabbit: "Sometimes, just one second."

"Stop it!" I say, giggling with Ezekiel.

"What! It's true! You should have seen the way he fell all the way down into the pile of leaves."

A few minutes ago, Ezekiel had started telling me a story of how Damon was on a swing and he accidentally went too high and flew off of it and into a pile of leaves. Luckily, he didn't get hurt too bad, just a few scratches. Poor bubba.

Speaking of bubba, he and Jace had went to his office to discuss work things. They've been in there for quite some time now.

"The look of shock on his face was unbelievable."

We continue to laugh about it for a few more minutes until Jace walks into the room and towards Ezekiel, leaning down to whisper in his ear. Ezekiel nods and whispers something back to him. Hey! Why am I not let in on the secret?

"Welp, dolly, your man expects my presence so I have to get going but when I come back, I have so much more to tell you!" He grins and ruffles my hair

"Bye bye!" I wave at him as he walks away and towards bubbas office.

I relax against the couch and fiddle with the hair tie on my wrist as I think of things to do. I look over at Jace to see he's typing away on his phone when an idea pops up into my head.

"Hey Jace?"

"Hm?" He hums.

"Can I braid your hair?" I ask him with the hair tie in my hand.

He looks up at me and down to my hand, "No."

"Please!" I try a second time.

"No." He says yet again.

"Pretty pretty please!"

He goes to open his mouth but I cut him off, "With a cherry on top!"

His green eyes meet mine as they narrow down at me.

"No."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Stop moving!" I exclaim as Jace moves his head again.

We're currently on the couch, well I'm on the couch, Jace is on the floor between my legs as his head rests against the couch. If you haven't already guessed, he finally gave in to letting me braid his beautiful long hair after me persuading him for a long time. It took a lot of effort.

I've made little to no conversation with him. He's not the talkative type but I have gotten a few words out of him.

I've also taken note that Jace has a slight British accent but it only comes out when he says certain words.

Jaces hair is long enough that I can braid it into two separate braids that reach his shoulders. I know he'll look really pretty when I'm done.

"I might have to restart if you keep moving!" I smack the side of his head slightly.

"Calm down woman." He winces when I purposely pull on his hair.

For the next few minutes I finish braiding his hair.

"Are you done?"

"Yup!" I confirm.

He tries to stand up but I suddenly remember something so I push him back down. I then add the two small white bows that were in my hair and into his.

"Aww! You look so cute!"

"Oh god." He mumbles under his breath as he steps in front of the mirror that hangs on the wall on the living room. "What the fuck." He touches his braids in disbelief as if he can't believe what he's seeing.

"Don't touch them! You'll mess it up!" I quickly exclaim before he ruins my masterpiece.

Jace continues to stare at his hair in the mirror until my bubba and Ezekiel walk in. Ezekiel immediately breaks into a fit of laughter while bubba looks over at me, shock written on his face.

"H-how'd you get him to actually let you braid his hair?" Ezekiel asks through his laughter.

"A lot of convincing." I answer him, smiling as Ezekiel walks up to Jace, continuously calling him beautiful whilst still laughing.

Strong arms wrap around my waist and I relax against his chest.

"I never expected to see Jace looking like this." Damon says as if he can't believe the sight in front of him.

"I can do it to you too!" I look up at him as he looks down at me.

"Hell no." He chuckles into my shoulder and I place my hands on top of his, rubbing my thumbs back and forth against his smooth skin.

These moments, are the moments I know I'll savor for the rest of my life. One that I'll look back on and laugh about. As my mother used to say, happiness lives in the smallest of moments and this is definitely one of those moments.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Bubba, do I have to go now?" I whine.

He sighs, "Do you really want to stay for a second night?"

"Yes! Yes!"

"Alright pretty girl, I'll call your stepmother and ask if you can stay for one more night." He kisses my temple and I bounce up and down in my seat excitedly, already planning things we can do tonight.

As Damon walks away, on the phone with my stepmother, I take this time to look through his kitchen for stuff that we could possibly bake.

I come across vanilla cake mix. Ooo this looks yummy. I take out the supplies needed to make the cake while I wait for Damon.

When Damon comes back, he tells me that my stepmother said I could stay for another night.

"What do you have here darling?" He asks me as he looks at everything that's laid out on the kitchen island.

"We're gonna bake a cake!" I clap my hands together in pure joy.

He chuckles, "But baby, we haven't even eaten dinner yet."

"This is dinner." I gesture towards the cake mix.

"No baby, it's not." He smirks down at me.

"It is!" I stomp my foot and cross my arms.

"Are you catching an attitude with me, little girl?" He raises his brows at me.

"No." I huff.

Suddenly, Damon begins putting everything back.

"Wait Bubba, I'm sorry!" I pull on his arm to make him stop.

"Are you gonna lose the attitude?"

"Y-yes." I mumble.

"Good girl." He kisses the top of my head and sets everything back.

"So, we can have cake for dinner?" I ask as a smile begins to form on my face.

"Whatever you want darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 200 47
"This is your home. This is where you belong." There wasn't any second-guessing, we were all on the same page. Mature content Copyright ยฉ๏ธ 2024 by C...
233K 15.4K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
8.9K 185 27
๐‘๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ข ๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐„๐Ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ ๐จ. ๐‡๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ...
959K 31.2K 87
// "Y'know, you're just like your name." "What do you mean?" "You crept into my life and now I'm covered in you, wrapped up in Ivy in every aspect of...