𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

De -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... Mais

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs
xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ

1.7K 54 32
De -curlyfriess

tw - car crash, guns, dead bodies

Are you guys okay?

Ask us tomorrow?

"STAY SAFE SAV, PLEASE." Oliver begged his sister as she turned to leave with Steve and the others and drive to Cerebro.

"I will be safe. I swear." She said, side hugging the boy. Viola smiled and waved from Max's side as the girl left the mall behind the rest of the Scoops Troop. "Oh, man, now this..." Steve threw the keys in the air and caught them in his hand. "this is what I'm talkin' about!" He exclaimed seeing the beautiful car out front.

""Toddfather"?" Robin asked as Savannah caught up to the group. "Oh, screw Todd! Steve's her daddy now." Savannah cringed as she got into the front passenger. "Did you just talk about yourself in the third person." Robin asked, hopping in the back with Erica and Dustin. "Did he just call himself daddy?" Erica asked. Savannah nodded. "Sadly.."

"All right, where are we going?" Steve asked, sticking the keys in the ignition. "Weathertop." Dustin answered. "Weather-what?" Steve asked confused. "Just drive."

"Okay, Jesus!"

Inside the mall Oliver smiled while watching Joyce hug the air out of Will which made him laugh. Will made a sour face at him before his mom pulled away.

Viola and Max sat on the stairs that led to the fountain in the middle of the mall. Max leaning on Viola's shoulder watching as Hopper and El talked. "You think El's gonna be okay?" Viola whispered, staring at the girl with wonder. "She will. Eleven always bounces back." Max reassured.

Mike turned to El and Hopper. "Hey. We should probably go." He said, catching the duo's attention. Hopper sighed, looking down. El then pulled him into a hug, Viola and Max getting up to help Mike carry El.

Max held El on one side while Mike held her on the other, beginning to walk away. "Mike." Hopper called after him, making Mike stop and turn, removing himself from Eleven's side, Viola replacing him. The three girls began to walk away towards Lucas.

From there the adults and the kids split off. Nancy and Jonathan taking the teens outside, back to her car while Joyce, Hopper, and Murray went to break into the Russian base underground.

Viola and Max helped Eleven in the back of the car, getting in with her and Mike. Lucas, Will, and Oliver sat in the middle row.

Nancy put the keys in the ignition, instead of the engine starting it sputtered and got quieter. "What's wrong?" Jonathan asked, seeing the car not starting. "I don't know." Nancy muttered. "You can't be serious, come on!" Nancy yelled, trying to start the car again.

"Didn't your mom just buy this car?" Lucas asked. "Yes. I'm sure it's fine." Nancy shook her head. "Did you leave the lights on?" Will asked. "No." Nancy answered. "Do we have gas?" Lucas asked another question. "Yes!" Nancy yelled, frustrated. "Woah, woah, woah. Hold on." Jonathan opened his door. "Pop the hood."

Nancy obliged and the hood unlatched as Jonathan got out. "What the hell?" Jonathan said, looking through the different wires and what not. "What?" Nancy said, standing besides him. "The ignition cable's gone."

A car engine made both of them spin around. Lights from a car in the middle of the parking lot turned on suddenly.

"Max." Viola whispered, seeing the lights coming from behind them. The two girls slowly turned around. "It's Billy..." Max muttered.

Nancy slamming her hand against the window making the girls flinch. "Back in the mall!" Nancy yelled, opening the door for Lucas, Will, and Oliver. Jonathan opened the back door for the four, Viola helping Eleven down with Max on her opposite side. "Go! Go! Go!" Nancy yelled as the group fast walked towards the entrance of the bright mall.

•••

MUSIC PLAYED FROM THE radio as Steve sped through the dark streets of Hawkins.

"Jesus, how far is this place, man?" Steve asked Dustin. "Relax, we're almost there." Dustin told him.

"Suzie must be pretty special, huh?" Robin asked the boy. "I mean, if you built this thing and lugged it all the way to the middle of nowhere just to talk to her?" She said. Dustin shrugged. "I mean, nobody's scientifically perfect, but Suzie's about as close to being perfect as any human could possibly be."

Savannah pouted her lip. "Oh, to be in love with someone again." She sighed, slouching into her seat. "She sound made-up to me." Erica said. "She sound made-up to you?" She asked Steve. Dustin turned to the Harrington boy who stayed quiet. "Why are you hesitating, Steve?" Dustin asked. "I'm— I'm not! I'm not! I think she sounds real. You know, totally, absolutely real." Steve said.

"Curly fries, you better not be lying to us about this Suzie girl cause I'm not loosing twenty bucks to Goldie Locks over here." Savannah said to the boy in the back. "I'm not— left." He cut himself off. "Turn left."

"There's not a road here." Steve said. "Turn left now!" Dustin yelled at him. Steve yanked the steering wheel to the left making Savannah fly to the side of the car. The car broke through a fence making them yell. "Woah! Henderson, where are we going?!" Steve yelled as the car went upwards onto a hill. "Up!" Dustin yelled back.

The road bumped under them as the hill got steeper the further they got up. "We are not gonna make it." Savannah said, holing onto the center consul. "Yes, we are. Come on, baby. Come on, baby!" Steve yelled as they got closer to the top.

The car suddenly stopped, the sound of the engine straining was heard as Steve pushed his foot all the way down onto the gas pedal. "Guess the Toddfather has it's limitation." Robin said, leaning between the two in the front. Steve sighed, letting go of the steering wheel, putting the car in park.

The music cut off as the engine stopped, the five getting out of the car starting up the hill.

Back at the mall the kids stood around the Russian guards, watching Nancy grab a gun and some ammo from their pockets. Mike was by the fountain, pacing back and fourth trying to get ahold of the Scoops Troop to tell them the current situation. "You're gonna kill him... aren't you?" The red-head asked as Nancy picked up a gun. "This is just a precaution, okay?" Nancy clarified. "And not just against Billy." Will said, making Max turn to him. "If he knows we're here so does the Mind Flayer." He said to the girl.

Viola just grabbed her hand, trying to comfort her which Max appreciated. Nancy's eyes then averted to the car Eleven had killed the Russian's with earlier. "No chance that thing will drive, right?" Nancy asked, turning to the four kids standing over her. "We don't need it to drive." Jonathan said from beside Viola. "We just need the ignition cable."

Thats how the teens ended up standing on the counters, behind the car using all their strength to try and push it out of the slanted state it was in. Obviously they were's strong enough cause the cat barley moved an inch. "Let me try." El said as they dropped the cat. "El.. " Mike panted. Eleven walked forwards anyways. "I can do it.

The teens got down from the counter and moved to stand behind Eleven, watching as the girl put her hand out, focusing on the vehicle. In the end it hadn't moved an inch making Viola worried.

•••

THE SCOOPS TROOP FINALLY made it to the top of the mountain seeing the large device in all it's glory. "Bald Eagle, do you copy?" Dustin said into the radio.

"Bald Eagle, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop, do you copy?" The radio beeped before Murray's voice came through. "Yes, I copy." Dustin chuckled. "Call sign?" He asked. "Bald Eagle."

"Please repeat."

"Bald Eagle. This is Bald Eagle!" Murray said annoyed. "Copy that. Good to hear your voice, Bald Eagle. What's your twenty?" Dustin asked. "We reached the vent. I'll contact you when I need you. Until then, silence."

"Roger that, Bald Eagle. This is Scoops Troop, going radio silent. ten-ten, over." With that Dustin put the walkie down, Steve smiled at him and patted his back.

•••

EACH KID HELD A small round stool, pushing on the car, trying to flip it over.

The sound of metal screeching and groans of tiredness were the only things heard as the car finally flipped onto it's side. "Okay, great. Now all the way. Ready?" Jonathan asked, the kids flipped the stools around to the flat circle part. "Three, two, one... push!" Jonathan said, everyone forced their stools onto the car making it topple over onto it's wheels.

"Told you. Physics." Mike let out heavy breaths. The kids jumped down off the counter, placing the stools on the floor. Nancy and Jonathan went to get the cable while the kids stood around them. "What's she doing?" Max said making Mike and Viola turn around to see Eleven digging through the trash. The three walked over towards the girl who now had a can of Cocoa-Cola in front of her, focusing on it. She was probably trying to crush it.

"El." Mike called, breaking the girl from her focus. "Are you okay?" He asked as the three stopped behind her. Eleven turned to them, blood dripping down her nose, her eyes watery.

A rumbling sound caught Viola and Max's attention. The two girls looked at each other, sharing the same scared looked before averting their eyes towards the glass roof of the mall. The foot steps got louder and the roof slightly shifted, the glass cracking. "Mike." Max muttered making the boy turn and look up as well.

The glass above them visibly cracked more making Viola's heart stop. "Nancy!" Mike called. The loud growl came from the room making the kids book it, Mike grabbing El as they ran away from the main area in the mall.

The four ran as fast as they could, sliding behind some random stand besides the stores. The sound of crashing and glass shattering. Max put her hand on Viola's thigh, her thumb making small movements, trying to calm the girl. Viola looked over to Max, sharing the same look of fear with her.

•••

SAVANNAH PACED ON THE top of the hill, back and fourth listening to Dustin talking to Murray.

"This is what?" Dustin asked Erica. "The fourth junction." She answered. "All right, so if memory serves, this is right after the My Little Pony thesis." Dustin refreshed his memory. Savannah turned around at his sentence. "We went left, so he has to go right." Erica told him. "Fly right, Bald Eagle. Fly right." Dustin spoke into the radio. "Roger that, flying right."

"What's the My Little Pony thesis?" Savannah asked, pausing her pacing. "Don't get him started." Erica told the girl. "Get him started? Just tell us—"

"Hey, guys?" Steve called, Savannah immediately turned around. She walked towards Steve seeing him staring off into the distance. The four followed his gaze. From the top of the hill you could see Starcourt's lights flickering on and off wildly. That was never a good sign.

the group quickly ran over to the walkie. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Do you copy? Over!" Dustin yelled. "Griswold Family, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop. Do you—"

Dustin was cut off by a loud shriek coming through the radio. "Griswold Family, do you copy? Do you copy?!" A loud roar responded to Dustin's yelling.

In the mall, Will, Lucas, Nancy, Oliver, and Jonathan were ducked behind the car, the walkie was thrown by the monster, hitting the sign above them and bouncing off it onto the floor, shattering. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop. Please confirm your safety!" Dustin's voice was messed up and cutting out due to the walkie breaking in half. "Griswold Family, this is Scoops Troop! Please confirm your safety!"

Will let out a shaky breath as Oliver squeezed his hand.

The four behind the booth heard the monster stop beside them, their hearts racing faster as the growling got closer.

On the hill Dustin was still yelling into the radio like a manic. Steve suddenly got up, leaving Savannah's side. "Where are you going?" Erica yelled after him. "To get them the hell outta there!" Steve yelled back. "Stay here!

Savannah stood up chasing after the boy despite the fact he told them to stay. Robin quickly followed behind after Dustin threw her a walkie.

The Mind Flayer hovered over the booth and growled before walking away. Mike peaked over the booth before crouching back down looking over at Viola. "It's turned away. If we go up the stairs now, we'll make it. Viola shook her head. "No way, not with El's leg." "We have to try." Mike fought back.

"There's another way." Eleven whispered, the three kids turned to her. "To get out. Through the Gap." She whispered. Mike nodded. He looked back over the booth's counter. "Okay, now." Mike grabbed Eleven, taking off towards the Gap

Viola and Max grabbed each others hands running after Mike and El. As they entered El's leg hit a mannequin making it fall to the ground, a loud clattering sound following it

This attracted the monster. It stomped over all the way to the other side of the mall, snarling as it did so. It's large arm broke it's way in, letting smaller arms slither out of it, traveling around the Gap. It went quiet for a second before a loud roar was heard, then a mannequin was thrown above the kids, falling right besides the four.

The four quickly crawled away, hiding behind a different shelf just as the taloned hand reached their previous hiding spot.

The sound of the screeching hand made Viola hide her face in the nape of Max's neck. The sound got louder and louder as it came closer to the kids currey hiding spot. Just as it was about round the corner to attack the sound of a balloon popping pulled it's attention away from the four, it's arm leaving Mike's side.

The group hiding behind the car quickly got up, running into the food place in front of them, leaving into the back hallways, the group in the Gap doing the same.

Once the first group made it outside, Nancy and Jonathan hurried to the car, connecting the ignition cable as Oliver, Will, and Lucas hopped into the middle row. "Get the car started. Go!" Nancy yelled as Jonathan shut the hood. Nancy took a gun out of her pocket and cocked it, standing in front of the car with he gun raised towards Billy.

Inside the car Jonathan put the keys into ignition, the engine not starting. "No, no, no. Come on!" He yelled. Oliver looked out the car window seeing Billy began to drive towards the car, his foot pressed all the way down on the gas. "We gotta go!" The Lockeheart boy yelled.

Nancy began to fire bullets at the car, but it did nothing. Billy just kept driving forwards at full speed towards the group. Billy was only a few feet away, his headlights getting brighter. Oliver looked away preparing for the cars to crash.

Just before Billy could hit Nancy and the others Steve sped through the parking lot and hit Billy's car, knocking him out of the way, Savannah and Robin jolted around as the car stopped. "Are you guys okay?" Steve asked. Savannah looked back at Robin who was both tired and shocked eyes before looking back at Steve. "Ask us tomorrow?" She suggested.

A creature snarling made the three look up at the and watching as the monster emerged from inside Starcourt and out on the roof again. "Holy shit." Savannah muttered, seeing the large monster.

Jonathan pulled up beside the three, yelling at them to get in which they quickly did. Savannah watched as the gutty, spider-like monster followed after the car.

A/n

I CAN ENTER KILBY GIRL INTO THE WATTYS?!?!?!? IM KILLING MYSELF WHAT LMAFO

#justice4jayden

1. should i as a joke

2. im releasing the last three chapters at the same time so enjoy yourselves

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
2.4K 85 15
❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍' 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐒❞ █▓▒­░⡷⠂𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦�...
639 22 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡...
6.1K 92 15
𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚... 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚...