Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 46: Fidelity
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 47: Covetousness

1.1K 57 12
By mrs_author01

THREE DAYS LATER

YIN POV

"I'm going to take a shower. I will video call you after I'm done :p "

I sent War a message after I returned from helping my dad fix the car, so I could earn some money before the start of my next semester. My phone rang as soon as I left the bathroom after finishing my shower and my lips curled into a smile since I knew it was my boyfriend.

"Hello my ba—"

"Hello, Yin!"

I furrowed and checked the name on my phone again and it was Earn who called me.

"Aww, why do you call me?" I asked while drying my hair.

"You're so arroganttt. I'm not trying to flirt with youuu," she said and I simply chuckled.

"Okay, okay. Why do you call me?"

"I really thought War is the one who calls me."

"So, you aren't excited anymore because it's not War who called you?" She asked teasingly.

"Yeah, of course."

"Awww, you're so honest! My heart is hurt!"

I laughed and looked at my phone to check if there was any new message from my boyfriend.

"Yin, are you still there?"

"Yeah"

"Are you free tomorrow? I sent you a message but it's so hard for you to reply!"

"So conceited!"

"I'm not. I want to help my mom in the market," I answered.

"Emm, the day after tomorrow?"

"I'm—"

I didn't have time to say no when my phone vibrated, indicating there was a video call coming and I smiled from ear to ear to see War's name on the screen.

"I need to go now, Earn. My boyfriend calls me!"

"Goodbye!" I fastly ended the call and fixed my hair before answering War's video call.

As soon as I pressed the green button, my cute boyfriend's face displayed on the screen. "Hello, babyyy," I said cheerfully and he also smiled when looking at me.

"Are you just finishing a shower?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's so boring to shower without you," I pouted and lay on the bed.

"Yinnnn"

I chuckled as his cheeks started to blush again and every time he called my name like that, especially when he was shy, it really gave blossom to my heart and I'm in love to hear that, never feel boring.

"I miss you, Warrr," I screamed loudly, not knowing if my parents outside heard me but even if they did, they continued to act normally because they were used to my shrill screams of my longing for my boyfriend.

"I miss you too."

"But I miss my monkey more. Where is it?" He asked and I pouted before taking his monkey pillow and showed it to him.

"How can you miss this monkey more than your handsome boyfriend?"

He shrugged while smiling proudly. I acted like I was sulking with him but actually I just wanted his attention.

"You're so cute when you're sulking," he suddenly said while smiling broadly at me, revealing his cute dimples.

"Don't smile like that."

He chuckled. "Why? I smiled at you," he chuckled.

"Yeah but it made me miss you more. I really want to hug you right now," I replied as that's what I feel right now, missing him so bad and luckily he gave his hoodie to me and left his monkey pillow there. So every time I miss him, I will hug his monkey and hoodie.

"You can hug me every night when our next semester starts," he said in a low tone but it's loud enough for me to hear it.

"Okay, you promised it, okay?"

"We're gonna be roommates," I grinned and he also returned my smile.

"Don't take advantage of me every night."

"I will not give you the permission." His smooth cheeks were flush when he said that, which made me smile more.

"I don't promise you," I replied while giving him a naughty look.

"Yinnnn!"

We couldn't stop talking and sharing about our days, so I had no idea when the call ended and the last thing I remember is that we both fell asleep while still facing each other.

.........................................................

FOUR WEEKS LATER

WAR POV

Finally, the day has come when we will go back to campus again and I have never been more thrilled than I am right now! The reason is obvious, so please don't ask me why, I can meet my boyfriend today!!!

We didn't meet for four freaking weeks, so I couldn't describe how much I miss him. Yeah, of course we talked every day but not all the time as we also needed to spend our time doing other things. Yin was also busy as he helped his dad at the car workshop and sometimes he helped his mother at the market. As for me, I just spent my semester break hanging out with some friends and went on vacation with my family.

So, Yin and I usually talked at night and there was a time when he begged me to play games with him as I knew that was his hobby. Even though I don't like to play games but it's one of the best ways for us to spend time together besides calling or messaging. So, I played with him and it became more enjoyable and fun when we played together.

"Yin, have you arrived?" I sent him a message after I took my new key room at our office campus as this semester Yin and I would stay together because his request to change the room was approved.

Actually, it didn't matter whether or not his request to change rooms was accepted because he always stayed in my room but it's better to play safe and he also doesn't need to go back to the other room to get his stuff.

"Not yet. I may be arriving in 30 minutes. You can wait me in OUR ROOM :p"

I chuckled reading his message while walking to my car to take my luggage and stuff.

"Okay. So excited to see my monkey pillow:p," I replied with a wide smile.

I took a step forward, unconcerned about my surroundings but suddenly my steps halted as someone grabbed my wrist and my focus immediately went to the person who had just grabbed my hand.

"Pack?" I tried to pull it but he was holding it tightly.

"Why did you not answer my call, War?"

"You even blocked all my numbers."

"Let me go, Pack." I still tried to pull my hand from his grip but his grip was so tight.

"There is nothing for us to talk about. Stop bothering me," I said.

Yes, we used to be close and I'm so comfortable with him before but now not anymore. He made me deeply uncomfortable with his behavior that kept bothering me and I didn't even understand why he kept calling my number like a stalker.

"War, please"

"There is something I want to tell you about Yin and—"

"Stop, Pack!"

"Enough with your bad mouth about my boyfriend!"

My first day on the second semester wasn't supposed being like this but here me now, shouting at him because I already lost my patience and couldn't tolerated anymore with his behavior.

I pulled my hand harshly from him and his expression changed as he was startled because I shouted at him.

"You sent a picture of Yin to James, trying to make him look like a bad person."

"You even told my parents about Yin, didn't you?"

I shook my head looking at him. Disappointment. That's the word to describe what I felt right now because I considered him as a close friend of mine but everything he did, I couldn't accept it.

"War, I—"

"Stop talking to me. I didn't want to hear anything from you anymore."

"And one more thing, stop being a stalker and take my picture and Yin secretly."

"As someone that used to be close with you, I'm really disappointed with you," I said and walked away, not wanting for him to reply because everything he would say, he was just trying to bad mouth Yin again which I couldn't take any longer.

................................................

I made my way to my room while pulling the luggage and the occurrences earlier had certainly soured my mood. He made me feel uneasy since I couldn't figure out why he would act that way.

I understand that he likes me but he shouldn't go far like this. We are in semester two right now but he still behaves like that. What can I do? I know I will meet him everyday because we are in the same class, so it's made my uncomfortable feelings increase.

I opened my room and came in while my eyes focused on my phone, dialing Yin's number and calling him. I need him right now.

Ding Ding Ding

I heard his phone rang inside the room which made me furrowed because he said he would be arriving in 30 minutes and when I turned around, I only saw a brief glimpse of his face before he slammed his lips into mine.

"Mmmm," I gasped in surprise at the surprise kiss and he carried me, then put me on the table while his lips never left mine.

"I miss you, baby," he said with a lovely smile formed on his face and continued to kiss me. As I could gather my mind, I immediately responded to his kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I miss you too," I replied while smiling. My heart rate had quickened with the feelings on his lips against mine. Oh Gosh, I miss this man so bad.

I could feel my heart was pounding in my chest, at an alarming speed as his tongue pushed past my lips. The kiss alone was enough to tell how much we missed each other. The kiss wasn't rushed or lustful, his lips just tasted mine slowly and passionately as I felt his heartbeat and felt his tongue on mine.

When he pulled away the kiss, he cupped my face and planted a kiss all over my face, making me laugh as it was so ticklish.

"I miss you so muchhh," he said and hugged me tightly, burying his face on my neck.

"You said you may be arriving in 30 minutes."

He lifted his face and smiled looking at me, then took something behind me. "Surprise!" He said and gave me a bouquet of carnations flowers which I happily took with a bright smile etched over my face.

"Thank youu"

I looked at the flowers and smiled before changing my attention back to him.

"Do you know how much I miss you?" He asked while squeezed my cheeks.

"I know. That's why you gave me red carnations."

"It's symbolic of longing feelings," I said and he chuckled, then continued to hug me tightly.

"I miss my baby so much. I want to hug you like this until tomorrow."

"I want to unpack my luggage, Yin," I grinned and he planted a soft kiss on my neck.

"You can do it tomorrow. I want to hug my baby," Yin said and I chuckled before hugging him as well, burying my face on his neck and enjoying this love feeling.

...............................................

We cleaned the room right now and I crossed my arms over my chest while staring at Yin who didn't put any sheets on his bed as I already knew what he was thinking.

"What?" He smiled while hanging my picture and him at his study table.

"Do you think I'm allowed you to sleep in one bed with me?"

"You have your own bed now," I said, trying not to smile when he pouted looking at me.

"Awww, before this we also slept in one bed. Do you want me to combine the bed?" He gave me naughty look and of course I know what's in his mind when he said that!!!

"Yinnnn"

"Before this you just sleepover but...." I stopped and walked to him, then circled my arms around his nape. "Now, you are my roommate," I continued.

"So, you have your own bed."

"I don't wanttt. It's either we sleep in one bed or we combine the bed. You choose," he said, making me chuckle as his face was so funny right now when I teased him like this. Of course, I want him to sleep next to me as well but I purposefully said that to see his overly clingy behavior. He seemed like a big baby.

"I want to sleep with my monkey." I stuck out my tongue at him and walked to the bed, then took the monkey pillow that I left in his house before.

When I turned around, Yin was already behind me and he pushed me until I was laying down on the bed and took both of my hands to put on the sides of my head.

"Yinnnn"

My cheeks started to blush again as he approached his face closer to mine. "I'm gonna sleep while hugging you every night. No objection."

"And you also said I can hug you every night when this semester starts," he said and gave a peck kiss on my lips.

"What if I didn't allow you?"

"I already said no objection."

"Then, I have no choice," I smiled and moved forward to kiss him slightly.

..........................................................

YIN POV

After a long semester break, this is our first breakfast with other friends as we just have time to meet today. Bonz and Off didn't stop talking and shared the stories about what they were doing during the break but my eyes didn't stop staring at Pack who sat in front of me as his eyes obviously looked at my boyfriend.

What the fuck this man problem? Did he think I'm shadowed here looking at my boyfriend like he wanted to kidnap him?

"Did you hear about the student exchange program to go to Taiwan?" Prat asked.

"Yeah, did you apply for it?" Off enquired.

"I'm not. I'm not fulfilling requirements."

"Do you apply it, War? You got the highest results last semester."

"Not interested," War replied briefly.

"Yinnnn!" Earn suddenly came and circled her arm around my shoulder, making me a bit stunned.

"Hey, War!" She smiled at War when she saw War sat beside me.

"Do you know we are in the same class for two subjects?" She asked me while smiling widely.

"I don't know," I removed her hand from my shoulder. "I still haven't checked my schedule," I continued my words.

"Yinnn, I don't like this fried rice. It tastes weird," War said while pushing his plate to me and looking at me with his lips pursed.

"Do you want me to buy something else for you?" I asked and tried his fried rice but it tasted like what we normally eat but he made a sour face like he really didn't want to eat this fried rice.

"Can I have your noodles?" He looked at me with puppy eyes, making me chuckle and gave my bowl to him.

"Thank youuu," he said and continued to eat while smiling cutely.

My gaze changed to Pack who looked at both of us without saying anything.

"Have you ever seen a lovebird?" Earn suddenly said to Pack as she also realized Pack's eyes never left us. Her question made that guy chuckle and smiled sarcastically but he didn't reply, just continued to eat.

"It's so uncomfortable being rejected but still followed someone around," Earn added while looking at Pack and Pack put his spoon down and stared back at that girl while a sarcastic smile still on his face.

"Same goes for you. What the fuck are you doing here?"

"He also rejected you, isn't?" Pack said, throwing a glance at me, then continued to look at Earn, smirking.

"I'm—"

"Stop it," I said before Earn continued her words as the atmosphere at the table became gloomy and what the hell these two people exchanged a word about me and War infront of our face. I looked at both of them while furrowing and when I looked at War, he shrugged and continued to eat, ignoring them.

"Awww awww I have good news," Bonz interrupted as he realized how uncomfortable the mood was right now.

"Next week we have a welcome party for engineering students!" He said and only Off and Prat screamed excitedly until their voices attracted some of the students at the cafeteria.

I then changed my eyes to Earn who was still sitting beside me. "Why are you here? Where's your friend?" I asked, not wanting to become rude but she suddenly came here and sat at our table. War didn't say anything but I'm the one who didn't like it as it may give uncomfortable feelings for War.

"You're so cruel, Yin," she pouted.

"My friend went to eat with her boyfriend."

"I can accompany you to eat, Miss Earn," Bonz said while brushing his hair. "By the way, I'm still single," he added and got a smash on his head from Off.

"Are you really flirting with all people, huh?" Off said.

"Awww, I like a pretty person," Bonz blinked his eyes repeatedly looking at Earn and I simply shook my head, then gave full attention to my boyfriend.

.........................................................

"Do you want to go to the welcome party this weekend?" I asked War while we walked back to our room.

"I want," he answered while beaming charmingly.

"It's my first time going to a welcome party at the bar," he said and I circled my arm over his shoulder.

"Then, you need to know a few rules before we go there later."

"What is it?"

"First, always stay close to me."

He chuckled and nodded like he agreed to follow the first rules. "Second..."

I opened our room and we came inside. "If someone is flirting with you, tell you're mine," I said and walked while holding both of his hands.

"It's easy," he said proudly, making me smile and pull him fastly towards me until he sticks to me.

"What's the third rule?" With gleaming eyes that always made me sink into it, he inquired while caressing my lower lip with his thumb.

I moved closer to his ear. "Don't even let people touch you," I whispered and then put my chin on his shoulder, continuing to hug him and savor the calm feeling to stay in this position.

"I can follow all of these."

"You're a good boy."

"Because I'm your boy. I'm yours," he replied and I gave a deep kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, no one can take you from me. You're mine alone."

He chuckled and kissed my cheek deeply too. "You're mine too. Just mine," he said, causing me to grinning from ear to ear.

..................................................

War is currently dozing off while lying on my chest and circling his arm around on my stomach. Even though we combined the two beds yesterday, we still appeared to be sleeping in just one bed because of our close proximity.

I was still playing my games, just dimming the brightness and turning the sound off, so it didn't bother War's sleep.

Ding Ding

A new message from an unknown number popped up on my notifications, causing me to stop playing the games and opened the message with furrowed since it's almost 1 am now.

When I opened the message, it's a photo of Pack and War in the parking lot. Based on War's outfit, I knew the photo had been taken yesterday and it appeared Pack was holding War's wrist. Nothing special other than that and even though the sender used an unknown phone number, I'm certain that Pack sent it because he also called War using an unknown number. He may pay someone to take this picture with the intention of sending it to me.

I sighed and briefly closed my eyes to help me get over my irritation.

War made a move and I rubbed his back, so he continued to sleep.

..................................................

THE NEXT DAY

The hallway was empty, other than Pack who walked alone and I stood in front of him, making him stop walking.

He sighed looking at me and shook his head. "What do you want?"

"I should be the one who asked you that question. What do you fucking want from my boyfriend?" I replied while both of my hands were in my pocket, trying to control my rage when I looked at his face.

"Stop bothering us, especially him."

He smirked. "I'm not bothering you both, asshole."

I sighed and moved closer to him. "You kept calling him, you told his parents about me and him by sending all those useless pictures. What's all that? A dream?"

"You even sent a picture of you and him to me. What's your motive?"

"Trying to act like he cheated behind me?"

Obviously that's his intention to send that picture to me and of course I didn't think War cheated on me even for a second as I know how much he loves me. War might not have told me that Pack had met him that day because he didn't want me to worry or dwell on it too much.

But, whatever Pack did to cause us to part ways is pointless because nothing will drive me to leave War. My love for him surpasses more than anything else and a stupid pictures like that never made me question his love to me because I trust my boyfriend.

"You're stupid," he said.

"Stop being stupid and open your eyes, ashhole!" He shouted at me and pushed my shoulder hard.

"He will leave—"

I gripped his collar before he finished his words and lifted my fist, almost punching him. "Fuck you!"

I could feel my face become reddened and my veins rose from holding back the anger and urge to punch him.

"You save now because War doesn't like it if he knows I hit people."

"But I promise to punch you on your fucking face if you dare to bother him again." I pushed him hard until he almost fell on the floor and I walked away as I know I couldn't control my rage anymore if I was still here.

.....................................................

I'm now in the football club room but even after the episode where Pack and I met early, I couldn't remove my feelings of wrath toward everything Pack did. I already punched him in the face if I hadn't remembered War didn't like it when I mentioned I wanted to punch that guy.

"Fuck," I cursed and let out a sigh, trying to calm down a little.

"Are you okay?" Mike looked at me while furrowing as he heard I suddenly cursed and my face clearly showed I'm not in a good mood.

"Yeah," I replied briefly. I gave Mike a brief glance before sighing once more. This man also likes War and he even confessed his feelings to War at the club before. I didn't know his feelings right now and I didn't even want to know.

For God's sake, people should stop liking my boyfriend!!!

"Yin, someone wants to meet you," Ohm said.

"Who?"

"Your love"

When he said that, I grinned right away and shot up from my seat like a flashlight. I simply ignored my friends in that room while shaking my head when all of them made noises with the intention of teasing me.

I came out from the room and looked War stood beside the door and he smiled as soon as he saw me, so I was.

"Why didn't you call me if you wanted to come here?" I said and decreased our distance, then hugged him tightly.

It feels so lovely and so much better when I'm not in a good mood and he suddenly came here as he got a sign I need him right now to soothe me down.

"Yinnnn, people might see us right now," he muttered as I hugged him more tightly and when I broke our hug, his cheeks already blush and he avoided my gaze.

"I brought you this," he handed me a plastic bag full of snacks and a polistiren of noodles.

"Off told me you haven't eaten lunch," he said and I took the plastic bag from his hand.

"Thank you, my love." I caressed his chin like a kitten and he shook his head while chuckling.

"I will go now. We met again after you finished your club meeting," he smiled and wanted to walk away but I held his hand.

"Wait here"

I came inside the room and took my beg, then went to my boyfriend again.

"Aww you already done?" He asked as I clenched our fingers to walk together.

"They just idle chat. It's better if I'm with you."

"I'm afraid someone will kidnap you if you walk alone."

He grinned and swung our hands together. "You are more scared than those kidnappers," he mumbled.

"Yeah, but you are safe when we are outside," I whispered to him and he hit my shoulder gently.

"Don't start it. I know what you are thinking."

"You are the one who started it. The last time we were in the bath—" He covered my mouth with his palm.

"Don't say anything. I don't want to talk anymore," he said with his bright pink cheeks and walked faster, leaving me behind and I chuckled as I saw how adorable he was when he was being shy like this.

...............................................

FEW DAYS LATER

AUTHOR POV

The atmosphere at the bar was a bit loud and lively as so many students came for the welcome party including those who aren't engineering students.

"These two people are always late," Off said as he saw Yin and War walk to their table.

"I can hear you, ashhole," Yin replied and sat down in the open seat and War joined him.

"Are you okay?" Yin asked War because he knew War didn't like a place that was crowded with people and they also played a loud song in this bar.

"I'm okay," he smiled and when he turned to look in the other direction, he saw Pack looked at him and gave him a tiny smile. He just responded with a tiny smile back, not wanting to look harsh and he changed his focus to his other friends.

"Awww Yin, War. I thought you weren't coming," Earn came and sat with them, followed by her other friends as well.

"Just a bit late. Yin took an hour to finish showering," War replied.

"Are you sure he really takes an hour to finish showering alone?" Bonz gave him a naughty look which made War's face immediately change as he knew what his friends were thinking when he said that.

"Stop your dirty mind. You're crazy," he muttered and when he looked at Yin, Yin simply chuckled at him.

"Why are you smilinggg? Tell them the truth, you took an hour to finish showering," War said and took a peanut on the table and ate it to avoid all the eyes who looked at him teasingly.

"You want a drink, Yin, War?"

"I can take it for you both," Earn said as she already stood up to take her drink as well.

"It's okay. I can take it later," Yin replied.

"I can help you take it," she grinned while shaking her head.

Yin looked at War and War just nodded. "Yeah okay but can you take coke or soda for War. He didn't drink," Yin said.

"Okay, noted!" She responded and walked away.

While Earn took the drinks and wanted to turn around, she was a bit startled when Pack came out from nowhere and stood beside her.

"Is that for War and Yin?" He asked while looking at the two glasses of drinks on Earn's hand. One is soda and another is beer.

"Yeah"

"Move," she wanted to walk away but Pack blocked her path.

"Give it to me. I can help you to bring them."

She chuckled listening to Pack's words. "Why should I give it to you?"

"I didn't even know if you were a bad person or what."

"You may put something in their drink," Earn said while smirking.

Pack smirked back and came closer to her ear. "I'm not gonna do that," he whispered and took the drinks, then walked away.

.....................................................

Pack came back to their table and Yin wasn't there, just War alone and Prat who sat at the table too. War lifted his eyes to glance at him as he placed the drink on the table but War said nothing and kept playing with his phone.

"Your drink," Pack said and War simply nodded.

"Where is Yin?"

"Taking some food," War replied briefly as his eyes focused on his phone but when Pack suddenly held his hand, he immediately pulled it and his eyebrows frown.

"War, I need to talk to you," Pack said, more like pleading.

"If you want to talk badly about Yin, stop it."

Pack let out a sigh and bowed his head for a moment before looking at War again. "Do you hate me so much, War?"

"I'm not"

"But if you keep behaving like this, the answer probably will change," War replied and drank his soda, not throwing a glance at the man who sat beside him.

Silence.

"You know how much I love you, War."

"I care about you."

"Thank you because you care about me but—"

"I have a boyfriend who can take care of me."

"And I love him," War said while looking deeply into Pack's eyes, meaning everything that just came out from his mouth.

War stood up and started to leave but all of a sudden he fell off as his head felt heavy and his heart was beating so quickly, making him almost fall and Pack caught him.

"Are you okay?" Pack asked and War pushed that man from touching him because he felt something was completely wrong. Pack's touch made him feel aroused and crazy.

"War, what's wrong?" Prat who sat near them asked him but War didn't answer as he could feel his body start to feel hot in a split of second and everything felt different.

"I..." He couldn't utter any words because he tried to control his breath and he started to walk slowly to the toilet, ignoring his friends who looked at him.

"War, are you okay?" Earn furrowed when she saw War's erratic steps.

"Where...where is...the toilet?" He forced himself to ask that as he didn't know why his penis was getting erect and his skin around the testicles getting tighter.

"Upstairs. Do you want me to call Yin for you?" Earn asked as she could see War's breathing getting quicker.

"Yeah...please..." War answered and walked upstairs.

TBC •

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote xoxo >.<!!!

credit: @s_a_n_3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 18
Dew and Best meet again in their second year in college after Dew went back from Chiang Mai to take care of his now sick mother. Best was ecstatic t...
59.8K 4.1K 41
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong, a famous actor who paired with Third Lapat and won a lot of awards because their bl d...
17.5K 911 24
This is a kT Fanfiction where in the lead character broke up with his first love during his graduation at High school without any closure, leaving hi...
35.9K 3K 61
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Yin Anan Wong had always been the kind of person who enjoyed playing around with different people ea...