Lonely Tears S2: My Beginning...

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐Ÿ“Under editing for grammatical error and better writing. No... More

Prologue: My Beginning, End and Ever After
Preview: All I Do is Think of You
Preview: I'm doing well
PART 1: Dawning
PART 2: Ambiguous
PART 3: Contriteness
PART 4: Disingenuous
PART 5: Apathetic
PART 6: Palpitate
PART 7: Ambivalence
PART 8: Contradiction
PART 9: Serenity
PART 10: Denegation
PART 11: Equivalent
PART 12: Repudiate
PART 13: Predilection
PART 14: Impassioned
PART 15: Detrimental
PART 16: Indelible
PART 17: Audacious
PART 18: Tranquillity
PART 19: Unfaltering
PART 20: Contentment
PART 21: Deplorable
PART 22: Damnation
PART 23: Perpetually
PART 24: Enamoured
PART 25: Besotted
PART 26: Infatuation
PART 27: Veracity
PART 28: Endearment
PART 29: Inamorato
PART 30: Gaiety
PART 31: Ecstatic
PART 32: Certainty
PART 33: Assuredness
PART 34: Somberness
PART 35: Wistful
I Miss You
PART 36: Longing
PART 37: Hankering
PART 38: Lascivious
PART 39: Amorous
PART 40: Amicable
PART 41: Unforeseen
PART 42: Melancholy
PART 43: Fortitude
PART 44: Exquisite
PART 45: Exasperation
PART 47: Covetousness
PART 48: Venomously
PART 49: Distrustful
PART 50: Impostor
PART 51: Annihilation
PART 52: Engrossing
LAST PART: Infinitude
โš™๏ธ Author's Word

PART 46: Fidelity

1.1K 60 1
By mrs_author01

┍━━━━━»•» «•«
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦. 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦.
┕━»•» «•«━━━━━

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Tomorrow is the last day I will stay at Yin's house before I'm going back to my house and dad also already booked the flight ticket for me. So, that means we will be apart about four weeks before our second semester starts!!!

Can you imagine how I felt when I just need to be apart with him for a week during his football camp and now for fucking four weeks!!!

"Why are you packing your luggage so early?" Yin asked as he saw I put my few things in the luggage.

"Tomorrow my flight is at 10 am. I'm worried if I oversleep."

"I hope so," Yin muttered, making me chuckle and he hugged me from behind.

"Can you not go back?" He asked and I turned my head slightly to look at his pouty face.

"Then, my dad will come here to pick me up by himself."

"Hmmm"

Yin moved my body to the left and right, then buried his face on my neck. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy."

"Me too." I turned my body to face him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Don't be so naughty. I can't keep my eyes on you for four weeks," I said and he gave me a peck kiss on my lips.

"I'm only loyal to you," he replied and gave me another kiss.

"I'm so in love with you to look at other people."

I smiled with his words and while he planted my lips with a smooth kiss, he led us to the bed until I was laying down and he was on top of me, my hands still clinging around his nape.

"You also don't be naughty."

"If someone wants to flirt with you, tell me," he said and I shrugged teasingly.

"Well, if that person is good looking, I—" I stopped as I couldn't help myself to laugh because his face was so funny right now.

"I'm kiddinggg. I'm also only loyal to you."

"You almost made me cry a second ago." He made a sad face and I chuckled before pulling him closer by his neck.

"You're being such a baby now." I kissed his lips slightly and he kept his sullen expression.

"I love you," I said.

"Hmmm"

"I love you, Yinnn," I repeated it again.

"Hmmmm"

I raised my eyebrows. "What hm hm hm?"

He hummed again and for a few moments, I stared at him without saying anything and pouting my lips.

"I want to sulk with you. Move," I said and pushed him.

"Awww I should be the one who sulks with you right now."

"I want to sulk too. I don't care."

He chuckled and kissed my right and left cheeks. "I love you too," he said with a lovely smile and it's my turn to hum at him.

"Hmmmm"

With his position still on top of me, he moved his face closer to me and it made me swallow my saliva roughly, then put my palm on his chest, preventing him from coming any closer.

"Yinnnn, move."

"No"

"I want to kiss."

Without waiting for me to reply, he collided his lips with mine. My eyes wide opened with the kiss but just a second, I already melted into it and kissed him back. I couldn't get enough of how soft they were and how good they felt against mine.

"You said you wanted to sulk but you kissed me back," he said after he broke the kiss.

I smiled a little. "You seduce me," I said the sentence he always said to me and he smiled before pressing his lips with mine again. I wrapped my hand around his neck and pulled him closer, wanting to feel his hard chest and the speed of his heart quicken when we met our tongue.

His hands got all in my hair as my hands clawed along his back as his tongue fought mine for control. He moved to kiss along my jaw and to my ear.

"You're the one who seduced me," he whispered and nuzzled his lips to my neck where he sucked and licked all over it, causing my breath to hitch and I moaned.

"Ahhhh Yinnn"

My hands crawled to grip his hair and made him look at me. His eyes cloud with lust as he watched my reaction and I pulled him into a kiss again. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth, letting him in. I moaned when his tongue met mine and we both smiled into the kiss.

I felt his hands lower to my boxers as he began to slowly slide them down but his action stopped when his brother knocked the door.

"Yinnn, mae asked you to bring War out of the room. Don't kidnap him," P'Jaii said.

Yin wanted to continue kissing me again but I put my finger on his lips and smiled. "Let's get out," I said.

He sighed and buried his face on my neck. "Can we continue after this?" He asked and lifted his face to look at me.

"Only if you behave nicely," I answered and immediately got up from the bed, leaving him who smiled widely after hearing my words.

∘✧──────✧∘

We sat at the dining table and there were a lot of dishes at the table, making me furrowed and I looked at Yin's parents who smiled looking at my curious reaction.

'Is it someone's birthday today?' I thought in my mind and we took a seat.

"Mae cooked all these for you, War. Today is the last day we can eat lunch together," pa said and my eyes widened because she really cooked a lot and most of it was my favorite food.

"Maeee, why do you cook a lot like this? It's like we have a party," I said and Yin chuckled looking at me while putting the dishes onto my plate.

"I will miss you after this. I don't know when you will come here again," mae replied while making a sad face.

"I promise I will come here again, maee. Thank you for cooking all of these." I smiled at her and we began to eat, without ceasing to talk and laugh because every time we ate together, Yin's parents and his brother must have a lot of stories they wanted to share, brightening the mood.

∘✧──────✧∘

The evening came and we walked in the park, looking at a family bringing their children to the playground, picnicking and jogging.

"This park is the same as before." I smiled and my step stopped when Yin held my hand and didn't move. I looked at him and he simply smiled, then took both of my hands to hold it.

"Do you remember this place?" He said while looking at the spot we were standing right now.

"Hmm, I do."

I smiled and he caressed my hands.

The place we were standing right now was the place where Yin apologized to me two years ago before I moved, begging me to not leave him but I had already made up my mind at the time. I made the decision to leave to give us both some space and time because all that happened left me with a heartache.

But now, here we are. With our love stronger than before and we both learn from our past experiences, nothing could describe the love we have for each other. Maybe some people think we are stupid because after everything happened, we still choose each other but true love is usually the most inconvenient kind.

We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love and the fact that we tried to change for the better is enough for us.

"I will never let it go to these hands again," he said and kissed my hands.

"So, do I," I replied and did the same to him, kissing his hand and we both smiled at each other.

"Phiiii, phiii." A young boy, maybe about 7 years old, came to us while showing the rose flowers in his bucket.

"You are so handsome, phi. You want to buy this?" He asked cutely while looking at both of us, making us chuckle.

Yin bowed his body to look at the cute boy. "How much is it?"

"Just 100 baht phi. You can give to your love," he said while pointing at me, making Yin turn his head to look at me and smile before changing his attention to the kid again.

"Do you think my love is cute?"

"Yinnnn"

I tugged at the edge of his shirt when he abruptly asked a question like that to that kid but the kid also grinned at me.

"So cute, phi! Are you already married?" That kid's question made me cough and I immediately turned my head to look in another way as I could feel Yin was looking at me while chuckling.

"We aren't yet"

"Why, phi? My uncle already got married to his husband a few days ago. Why are you not married yet?" He asked innocently and Yin caressed his hair with a pure smile on his face.

"Because we are still studying. I will marry him one day."

Yin's answer made my cheeks instantly blush. I could feel the racing beat of my heart pulsating under my fingertips.

"I want three of these roses," Yin said and gave the kid 500 baht and asked him to keep the balance. He then turned to look at me and gave me the roses.

"For my love."

I smiled and took the flowers from his hand. "Thank youuu," I said with my red cheeks.

"Do you know what three roses means?" He asked and I shrugged looking at him.

"What is it?"

"It means..." He approached his face closer to mine. "I love you," he said and I immediately avoided his gaze.

This man should stop using his words to make my knees weak!!!

"Shy again." He chuckled while poking my cheek.

"Yinnnn"

He smiled from ear to ear and held my hand. "Let's go," he said and we continued to walk around the park before going home.

∘✧──────✧∘

𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

"Yin, can I take this hoodie?" War showed my hoodie that he took from the closet.

I smiled and walked to him. "You want to wear it when you miss me?" I asked and find a better hoodie to give him.

He nodded like a child which made me grin more. "I want to wear it every night. It smells like you," he said while smiling sweetly and I handed him another hoodie that was a lot better than the one he chose.

"Take this one. This is better."

He then took it and looked at both of my hoodies before staring at me with his shiny eyes again. "Can I take both of these?" He blinked repeatedly.

"Can I na na naaa?" He hugged my arm and continued to make a cute face.

"Yeah, okay okay. You can take it." I chuckled looking at how adorable he was.

"Yeay! Thank youuu." He walked to his luggage and placed my hoodies inside it, then returned to me again while bringing his hoodies.

"This is for you. You can take it," he said while handing his hoodies which I happily accepted, beaming broadly.

"Thank youu, love." I brushed my top nose against his nose and gave him a peck kiss on his lips.

"I will sleep while hugging this," I said and wanted to kiss him again but he moved back while smiling teasingly and it made me pull him by his waist, so he couldn't move again.

"This is last night you're here, so..."

"So?" He inquired while his fingers ran around my chest.

"I want to kiss you until your lips are swollen."

He moved his lips near my ear. "Have you already got the permission?" He whispered.

He stared at me while smiling a little which made my heart more fluttering.

"I want to get the permission now. Can I?" My voice was almost inaudible and I brushed his lower lip with my thumb. All I could think was how good his lips felt against mine.

He moved back away slowly while his eyes kept locking on me and his hand was holding my hand, asking me to follow him.

"Shower," he said, which made me smile, so he was.

∘✧──────✧∘

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into me, leaning his head against me as the water poured over us.

I leaned over to grab the shampoo, pouring some into my palm and gently massaged it into his hair. "That feels so nice." He leaned into my hands as I rinsed it out.

"I don't want you to go back," I whispered in his ear and he smiled.

It felt so hard to be apart for four fucking weeks, even though I know he has to go back since he also needs to spend this semester break with his family and other friends. I already used to wake up every morning and he's by my side, sleeping on my arm and the thought that I couldn't wake up like that for almost a month made my heart feel so heavy.

I know I'm being so childish right now. But I don't care. Love makes me like this, always want him to be by my side 24 hour a day.

"You know I can't do that." He giggled and poured shampoo into his palm. Turning around so he was facing me, he pushed me up against the wall and pressed himself against me to massage the shampoo into my scalp in the same manner that I had done for him.

"Baby..." I ran my fingers down his back and pulled him closer to me until I really could feel our members rubbed into each other.

"Feel nice?" He whispered, rinsing out the rest of the shampoo.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered, trying to maintain my focus.

I grabbed the body wash and dispensed a small amount into my hand. I turned War around and rubbed it in my palms before massaging his shoulders. He moaned and sank back into me, his head tilted to the side.

"Please tell me if he calls you again," I said as the last time Pack called War was while we were going to eat with Earn and after War blocked the unknown number that he used, he didn't call War anymore but who knows? This guy doesn't seem to want to give up.

"I will," he replied.

"Can I touch you?" I whispered while looking at his hard member.

He turned his face slightly to look at me. "Last time you did more than a touch," he replied, almost whispering.

"You didn't stop me."

"Because..." He moved closer to my lips and kissed my lips slightly. "I like it," he continued his words, everything he just said just made my lower part become harder. As my member pressed his ass, I'm sure he could feel how much he had already affected me.

He truly could affect me in a split of seconds and just the way he looked at me was enough to take me to heaven. It's so unbelievable and crazy that one person can affect you this much but this is what happens to me. He didn't need to try, even just by his existence and with him by my side, it's already completed my life.

He continued to lean his head on my shoulder and I took the opportunity to place my lips to his neck, sucking gently. I rubbed the body wash over the flesh while moving my hands from his shoulders to his chests, sending love bites down his neck.

"Yinnn..." He reached up and grabbed my hair from behind.

I moved my hand to his lower but before I touched his member, he grabbed my hand to stop me, then he turned around and faced me.

Without saying anything, he simply gave me a glance that revealed his timidity and nervousness. My skin was gently rubbed by his hands, causing me to gasp and closing my eyes to savor his warm touch.

He decreased our distance and hugged me, then buried his face on my neck. Our naked bodies glue against each other, skin to skin.

"Yin"

"Hm?"

I rubbed his back and kissed his head.

"I'm madly in love with you," he said.

I smiled and he lifted his face to look at me. The way he looked at me really attracted me to kiss his beautiful lips. I caressed his cheek, slowly approaching his lips but my action came to halt when he grabbed my member in his palm, causing me to groan and buried my face on his neck.

"Ahhh baby..."

He simply touched me without moving his hand but I was freaking hard and my heart was racing so loudly that I was convinced my love could hear it.

He started to pump my cock and it was very slow in the beginning like ice being run through my veins. I felt a burst of flames erupt through me shooting me so high in the sky as he began to change the speed of his hands.

My head was thrown back and I was in a moaning mess as his gentle lips began to kiss my throat while his hand kept stroking me. I gently tugged his hair and earned a low moan from him.

"Do you like it?" He asked in a very seductive way and he started to bite and suck his way all over my neck and I was unable to keep back the harsh breath that escaped from my lips as I tightly hugged him, so that my chest pressed tightly to his. I could feel his every breath, I could even feel his heart beating just as heavily against mine.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Yes baby"

My eyes closed and my mouth slightly opened because I couldn't handle the pleasure. This is too much for me.

"I want to make you happy before you make love to me," he whispered and trailed wet kisses down my chin, my collarbone and my chest.

When he reached my chest, he took one into his mouth and the sensation of his hot tongue on my nipple was driving me insane. He let go of one of them to move to the other and resume his assault.

"Yes, so good baby ahhhh..."

A soft moan escapes from my mouth as he works his tongue around it, his hand massaging my other chest. I did it to him before and when he did it to me, I realized how good it was and with the view in front of me now, the feeling is crazy.

He moved his mouth to my other nipple, doing the same before kissing down my stomach. My breathing is out of control at this point as he leaves hickeys wherever he pleases. His head goes in between my legs and he looks at me with his blush cheeks and shiny eyes before wasting no time to claim me into his mouth.

"Fuck"

I gripped his hair and I lost my breath as his tongue licked and played with me. I moaned as he circles around my cock and my palm pressed the wall with my eyes closed. He sucked on it and my back slightly arches as I cried out. The little pit in my stomach begins to build as he works his magic.

"Baby...ahhhhh this is too..."

My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't even finish my words. The heat of his tongue on my cock was too much to handle. I couldn't keep quiet. The moans kept coming out the more he moved his tongue and his mouth in and out of me.

"Mmmm," he made a sound as he continued to pleasure me.

He ceased for a brief moment and I looked down with my cloudy eyes, his eyes meeting my own and with my cock still in his mouth, I don't know what craziness it is.

He started to stroke me using his mouth again. My eyes dilated with arousal and the veins on my neck bulged a bit. He started to slowly move his head, taking as much as he could of me into his warm mouth. His eyes never left mine as he moved. I cast my eyes down and concentrated on what he was doing to me while moaning didn't stop escaping my mouth.

His head bobbed in and out slowly at first but looking at how much I enjoyed it, he also started to move faster.

"Ahhhh! ahhhh! ahhhh yes baby yes!"

I gripped his hair and felt how his head moved faster to pleasure me. As the feelings grew stronger, I could feel my legs trembling, which showed how close I was.

"Baby...ahhhh"

Using all the strength that was left, I forced myself to cup his face to make him stop and made him stand up. He stared at me with his innocent face wondering why I stopped him from continuing what he did.

"You...didn't like it?" He asked and I smiled while trying to catch my breath and I caressed his smooth cheek.

I know if he continued to suck me and pleasure me like this, I would come any minute but I want to come when I'm inside him.

"I couldn't handle it anymore. I want to come inside you, baby," I said and he smiled before wrapping his arm on my neck, hugging me.

"Do you have a condom?" He whispered.

"I bought a lot," I answered and he chuckled, then planted a kiss on my neck.

"Let's continue on the bed," he said and I'm not waste any minute carrying him like a sack of potatoes on my shoulder to come out from the bathroom, continuing what we were doing.

∘✧──────✧∘

After how many hours of our love making, War lay on my arm and we faced each other while I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let it go. We still haven't cleaned our bodies or worn any clothes, just covered our naked bodies with a blanket.

He traced his fingers around my face with a little smile on his adorable face. I didn't say anything, just stared at him as I began to imagine the four freaking week-long miss feelings I would experience because we needed to part away.

"Yin"

"Hm?"

"Is that too much if I ask you to call me everyday?"

His adorable question made me smile and I pulled him closer and placed my forehead against him. "I will call you everyday even if you didn't ask me to do so," I answered and kissed his top nose.

He smiled and took my hand to caress his soft cheek.

"And..." He stopped and by staring at his eyes, I knew what he wanted to say but he may be afraid if I think he controls me or he wasn't supposed to say that.

"I will not go out with her without you," I said.

I know War's expression changed when Earn asked me to meet again because she's gonna stay in this town until next week. He didn't say anything but his face answered everything. I mean, jealousy is a common human emotion and even how much we put trust in our partner, we would still feel jealous if our partner hung out with the person who used to like him, right?

And not just because of how War felt but I also didn't have a reason to hangout with Earn. I will spend my semester break working with dad, helping him in the car workshop.

He smiled and buried his face on my chest. "I will miss you so much," he said, hugging me and I sniffed his hair before kissing his head.

"I will miss you too. Really miss you."

"I want to sleep while hugging you tightly." He hugged me even tighter until our naked bodies were glued together, making me groan as my manhood pressed with him.

"Baby"

"We need to take a shower."

"Em just a minute," he responded, wrapping his leg around mine which made me gasp. Does he know he can affect me badly?

"War..."

He then lifted his face to look at me and a broad smile on his face as he purposely did that early to lure me.

"You're the one who seduced me, so you can't run away," I said and pulled the blanket over our entire bodies before starting to make love with him again, gaining a laugh from him as I started to shower him with kisses all over his face.

∘✧──────✧∘

𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I went to say goodbye to Yin's parents while he was helping me put my luggage into the car. His mom hugged me and gave me a look as if I was her own son and the way she looked at me never changed from before, still lovely and full of love.

"You can come here anytime you want, War." She patted my back while hugging me.

"I will mae. Thanks because welcome me here."

She broke the hug and cupped my face. "Thank you because you take care of Yin. He never looks happy like this," she said and I smiled with her words.

The truth is that Yin is the one who always looks out for me. Even when Yin visited my house, he always helped me with everything I needed and lavished me with love. He wasn't tired to show me how much he loves me and until now, not even once he ignored me without a reason or raised his voice at me.

"Yin is the one who always takes care of me, mae." I chuckled and looked at his dad.

"Thank you, pa. Next time when I come, I will help you in the workshop again," I said in a low tone, making sure Yin didn't hear it and pa chuckled looking at me.

We said goodbye once again before parting ways that morning.

∘✧──────✧∘

"Did you want to have breakfast before we go to the airport?" Yin asked while his eyes focused on the road.

I looked at my watch to see what times now as I may have missed the flight if we went to breakfast. "Em I don't think so. We didn't have enough time."

"I'll just eat on the flight later."

Yin nodded without saying anything and I simply stared at him, then threw my gaze out of the window.

Four weeks. I won't see him for four freaking weeks and the last time I did, I thought a week without seeing him was already too long. Is that what people feel when they are really in love with someone? Being apart made your heart feel so heavy and you wished for your love to always be by your side.

But we both understand, we also have our own commitment and couldn't just stick together. Just these gloomy feelings couldn't leave me because I know I'll miss him so much.

My daydream came to an end when I felt his hand on my hand and he took hold of it. I looked at him and he kissed my hand, then continued to hold it until we arrived at the airport.

He helped me bring the luggage and waited for me until my departure time.

"Yin..." I played with his fingers. Looking at the time, I know I need to go now.

He smiled and slowly decreased our distance, then hugged me. "I love you, War."

"I really love you," he said and I hugged him back.

"I love you too, Yin."

"Please miss me so badly."

He chuckled and broke our hug. "I will miss you like crazy," he replied while caressing my hair and cupping my face.

"I will call you everyday and you also need to call me, okay?" He said and I instantly nodded with a big smile as of course I'm gonna call. The only way to lessen my longing for him is to do that.

"Take care of yourself. Don't skip your breakfast."

"If not?" I asked teasingly.

"I will ask Bonz to go to your house and force you to eat."

I chuckled and gave him one more hug. "Take care too, Yin. If you miss me, you can call me anytime you want."

"I will." He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, staying like that for a while before breaking the kiss.

"I need to go now."

He smiled and with a last goodbye and the words 'I love you' once again, we parted away that morning for me to go back to my home.

∘✧──────✧∘

𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I came back to my home after sending War to the airport and waited until his departure. I entered my room and I sprang upon the bed. It feels so lonely and not the same as the week he was staying in my room. We didn't stop joking and there was a lot to talk about, so the vibe felt completely different when he wasn't here anymore.

I turned around and chuckled when I saw he forgot his monkey pillow that he brought with him. I picked it up and the smell of this pillow was exactly like him because he always gave this monkey a hug while sleeping.

"I already miss youuu," I said to the pillow and hugged it, rolling over the bed.

Ding Ding Ding

My phone rang and I answered it while closing my eyes, wanting to continue to sleep.

"Hmm Off, what do you want?"

"Awww best friend, why are you not telling me you met Gun?" He said, pretending to be sulky.

"Why should I tell you? Gun doesn't even like you."

"You're so cruel, asshole."

"By the way, you told me you wanted to change the room, didn't you?"

"Ah yes! Did they already open the application?"

I fastly got up from my lying posture on the bed and shifted to a sitting position when hearing Off's question. Yeah, I wanted to change rooms, so I can be War's roommate for the upcoming semester.

I have no issues with my roommate Atid, perhaps he was just a little bit of an asshole at first but he was okay now. It would be better if I shared a room with War, so that it would be simpler for the two of us, especially for me! I want to hug him every night.

"Yeah, I will share with you the link later."

"Okay thank you." I smiled excitedly and after we ended the call, I immediately opened the link that Off shared, smiling like a clown.

27/7/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 1.3K 18
Dew and Best meet again in their second year in college after Dew went back from Chiang Mai to take care of his now sick mother. Best was ecstatic t...
100K 3K 27
Yin is a good looking guy but his job isn't Normal . War is a charming guy who still in college. What's happened if this two are together, will every...
27.5K 1.8K 24
#1 in YinWar (10th Nov 2021) "For I am a sunflower, helplessly drawn to you, who is my sun." War is a broke University freshman who gets his first pa...
33.6K 1.9K 47
โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† Heir. That's the only reason why Yin's parents don't accept War even though they have been together...