HATRED - 2jin

By hyunppang

How will things work out if hatred has always become the barrier of your own feelings? "I know you hate me, I... More

NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Author's Note
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

23

231 8 4
By hyunppang

Third Person's POV

Heejin and Hyunjin is back at their dorm and the second thing for them to decide is where are they sleeping or just the other one.

"I'll just get my pillow and a blanket and I'll sleep at the sofa at the living room. You're the visitor so you should sleep comfortably on my bed." Heejin suggested.

She thought it would be easy for that thing to be decided but Hyunjin won't do it like that.

"Do you think I'll let you sleep at the sofa with your condition?" Hyunjin answered.

"What? I'm fine it's just bruises it doesn't even hurt anymore"

Hyunjin raised her eyebrows and went near Heejin. She punched Heejin's arms lightly to see if she will still react and Heejin did.

"See? Why would you react that way if it's not painful anymore?"

"Of course it'll hurt, look at your hands it's so big!"

"Nope, I hit you lightly for a reason. If I hit your arms a little stronger then of course you would react even without your bruises but if I hit you lightly it would probably hurt if you have bruises but if you told me that it hurts without your bruises then I will know that you're just over-"

Before Hyunjin can finish, Heejin stopped her from talking and concedes defeat. She saw Hyunjin doing debates in school even with their professor so she doesn't want it to be that deep for Hyunjin to make scientific explanations about her bruises.

"Fine, fine miss genius it still hurts but I won't let you sleep at the sofa that fast. Let's just play rock paper scissors."

Hyunjin agreed.

"But let's make it fun" Heejin added

Hyunjin just playfully rolled her eyes but lets Heejin finish.

"The one who will lose will sleep on the bed, the winner will sleep on the sofa but if both of us threw a scissors then we'll both sleep on the bed"

As soon as Heejin ended her words, they're both too stunned to speak. The last thing doesn't really make sense because if you throw a scissors then it would definitely mean that you want to sleep together with the other person.

Heejin wants to sleep with Hyunjin on the same bed but she finds her own words hilarious too.

Hyunjin thinks that Heejin is tricking her to throw scissors and Heejin will throw rock. At this moment, Hyunjin is thinking deeply but Heejin just really want to sleep beside her.

"Are you tricking me to throw a scissors so that you can throw a rock and you'll win?" Hyunjin asked

"Wow, I didn't think of that" Heejin answered sarcastically.

"Fine but this is just for tonight okay? Let's play this to decide where we will sleep the next days" Hyunjin suggested

Hyunjin really thinks that Heejin is just tricking her so she just said yes to what Heejin wants.

Heejin's POV

I don't even know why I said that. I thought I was being obvious that I like to sleep on the same bed with her but thankfully, she thinks like I'm just tricking her.

It's really hard to flirt with intelligent girls.

I will still throw a scissors though, I'm so dumb.

"Let's play!!" Hyunjin shouted

She really thinks of this game scientifically while me, yeah nothing.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

The moment I saw the result, I realized how dumb I am.

Hyunjin threw a rock.

"Yes! So you sleep on your bed!"

I can't let her sleep on the sofa but I'm just thankful that she didn't think that I threw scissors because I wanted to sleep with her.

"Wow that was a bright trick, I might've fallen from it" Hyunjin said

There's no trick idiot.

"I thought you're going to play rock that's why you wanted me to throw scissors but I also thought that you just wanted me to think of that for you to throw scissors and for me to throw a paper. So I'm right with the second guess that you'll throw a scissor."

Wow, how can she think of that for less than a minute. I didn't even understood what she said but that's not even my point but okay.

"Yeah right" I replied

"But I also thought that you just wanted to sleep with me, do you?" She teased

Oh well I thought her brain is just full of her wise ideas but I guess it can sense gayness too.

"Nah, go to sleep!" I replied trying not to show any sign of my dumbness.

"Hmmm you wanted to sleep with meeee???" She continued to tease

"Heejin wants to sleep with me!" She shouted

I never saw this side of Hyunjin, I never really knew that she can be playful like this.

She continued to tease me while poking my back and I really find if cute.

I really can't help it so I unknowingly flashed a very big smile.

"Oh you smiled! So you wanted to sleep with me huh? Admit it! You want to right?" She continued

"Yeah" I whispered but loud enough for her to hear.

"Hey did you just said yes?!"

"No what are you talking about?"

"I heard you said yessssss" she teased and continued to push me playfully

"No I didn't, bye I'll sleep" I closed the door of my room and left her at the living room.

She won so she'll sleep there.

She's laughing her lungs out when I finally shuts the door.

Why is she so cute and why did I only see this side of her today?

Does Hyeju and Jinsoul see this side of her regularly? How lucky of them.

I just lay down on my bed, normally like before. It doesn't really went well as planned but maybe it's for the better, it may have been so awkward if we ended up sleeping beside each other.

"Heejin!" I heard Hyunjin called me while knocking on my door.

Isn't she done teasing me?

"What? You gonna tease me again?" I answered

"Dumbass, atleast give me a pillow and a blanket"

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I grabbed two pillows and a blanket and handed it over to her. She didn't talk but she's giving me a teasing smile, I acted as if I'm gonna punch her and we just smiled at each other after.

I closed the door already, I can't even look at her for so long after what I did. She's so pretty that it annoys me sometimes, for a good reason. Being annoyed for a good reason? It exists when it's towards Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's POV

I was just teasing Heejin earlier and it's so silent right now. She might have been asleep by now but I can't sleep so I just opened my phone to scroll into twitter.

As soon as I opened my phone, I received a message from Jinsoul.

Soulie<3
Hey, are you still up?

Hyunie<3
Yeah, what's up?

Soulie<3
Is Heejin right there beside you right now?

Hyunie<3
Nah she slept on the bedroom, I'm at the sofa in the living room.

Soulie<3
I thought the two of you will sleep together but how did you ended up sleeping outside?

Hyunie<3
I'll just call, can I? I know you're alone since Hyeju and Gowon are with each other right?

[INCOMING CALL FROM Soulie<3]

Third Person's POV

"Hey, I said I'm the one who's gonna call"

"Want me to hang this up and wait for your call again?" Jinsoul answered jokingly

"Annoying"

"So how did you end up sleeping there?"

"We played rock, paper, scissors" Hyunjin replied

"And you lost, as expected. You're smart and all but you never win rock, paper, scissors"

"Nah, I won"

"Huh, so the winner gets the sofa?"

"Yeah, just to make it fun"

"You two seem so close now, what happened?" Jinsoul finally asked what she wanted to ask awhile ago.

"Well, we just clear things out. You know, knowing the reasons behind those things that we got upset about or the reason why she ends up having that score. I just realized that if you never cleared things out with someone, you may have lose a chance to understand them more. It's better to say the things that you want to say the earlier as possible, before you miss the chance and regret it later on"

Hyunjin is now hinting something to Jinsoul but nobody knows what it is except for her.

"Wow that's deep, good for the both of you. Now go to sleep already okay? Call me if you still can't sleep. Night Hyun."

"Night Soul"

[THE CALL ENDED]

Jinsoul didn't plan to end the call that fast, she wanted to be in call with Hyunjin the whole night but she got shot in the heart because of what Hyunjin said earlier.

"It's better to say the things that you want to say earlier as possible, before you miss the chance and regret it later on."

That keeps on replaying on Jinsoul's mind but she's afraid that Hyunjin was just being a quote machine and it has nothing to do with her.

Everything in Jinsoul's mind just became messy from the time she realized her feelings for Hyunjin.

Heejin's POV

I actually can't sleep right now but I don't want to go out because I'm afraid Hyunjin will wake up when I opened the door.

Even the thought of sleeping on the same dorm with the girl I like excite me.

Yeah, I'm confirming it now that I like Hyunjin. I don't know when it started, I thought I just find her cute before but thinking about my consistency for the past few months yeah it really feels like I like her.

I also felt really bad when she started to ignore me for the whole week. I started to feel sad when she doesn't react to my breads and treated it as a normal bread different from before. Why would I feel like that if I didn't like her?

Maybe not a lot at this point but I already like her. Maybe a little?

I was deep down in my thoughts when I heard a phone rings. That's not from my phone so I knew it's from Hyunjin's.

Who is she talking to?

I know it's not good to listen to other people's conversation but I just can't help it.

She's telling everything to that person, more like updating.

I knew I can trust Hyunjin, she just became vague with her words and didn't bother to spill my little secret.

But who is she talking to? Her tone doesn't sound like she's talking to her mom though.

"Night Soul"

Oh right.

Jinsoul.

They really talk to each other like girlfriends.

Jinsoul is so lucky, I hope I can be like that with Hyunjin too.

I was just so happy earlier fooling with Hyunjin then here I am right now, overthinking everything.

What if they're really couples? They just don't want people to know it?

I don't know.

...

[Saturday]

I might've fallen asleep because of too much thinking.

It's already 8:30am and I still haven't cooked anything for Hyunjin.

As soon as I opened the door, I got welcomed by Hyunjin's voice from the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

"Morning. Hey have a sit I'll do the rest" I replied

"It's all finished Miss just fix yourself and sit down"

Third Person's POV

Heejin just remembered that she only have snacks in her fridge so she immediately made a facepalm because she just made Hyunjin spend money.

She planned to not make Hyunjin spend anything since she still feel guilty on getting Hyunjin into this.

"Hey hey hey, how much did you spent? I'll pay you, I didn't really want you to spend since-" Heejin nagged early in the morning but immediately got cut off.

"Calm down, these are just pancake, eggs, and bacon and these are from our fridge at the dorm, I asked Jinsoul to get if for me."

"But still-"

"Shhh no more talking, let's eat already because we still need to review"

"I told-"

"Shhhhhh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 11
Being neglected by her own partner made her seek intimacy elsewhere. A reckless decision, was all it took to make a drastic change in her and someon...
156K 9K 81
BOOK 2 OF HEIRESS [unedited]
2.9K 94 41
After what happened to the agency, the bands live on their own. Who will cheat, who will stay loyal. Who will be brave, who will be terrified. their...
310K 17.9K 131
"Watch her for me, okay?" "You're my bestfriend Hyun. I trust you. Make sure no one will take away my girl. I will come back after I make things rig...